Small talk

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

I grabbed his hand and smiled, “Totally, I would like that. It doesn’t mean I’m not mad anymore…”

“Well duhhhhh, that’s why I’m going to try and put you in a better mood later on. Let’s go so I can take you to work, I want to see where ya work at.” He pauses, “Mom and dad said you work as a wedding planner?”

I nod as I began to walk with him. “Yep I pursued my dreams and became one. It’s pretty fun, working with a whole bunch of other people.”

“I’m glad to hear you became what you wanted.”

“What about you?” I asked as I continued to look ahead. “Did you ever pursue dancing?”

He shrugs, “I was never able to, I still dance though. You already know my hip problem so…I couldn’t do much there.” He became a little quite at the end of his sentence.

I patted his back, “I would rather see you healthy then having to deal with a lot of pain in your hip, so I don’t feel bad. “ I say, trying to comfort him. “If you didn’t pursue dancing, what are you now?”

“Nothing special.” He says as he averted his gaze from me.

“Liar… it must be something big if you won’t tell me.”

“You’ll find out sooner or later, it’s going to be later.” He chuckles.

I poked my lips out and kept following him until we made it to the parking lot. There he led me to a red Ferrari. “What the ! I saw this car!!!”

He unlocks the door with is keys by pressing the button. “Nice right?”

“Lay, what you do for living?!” I yelled.

“I told you,” he opens the passenger door and told me to get in, “nothing special.”

I jumped in and felt the leather seating. Oh my gawd, I never imagined myself getting inside one of these. Lay closes the door and made his way to the driver seat and got in. he started the car and began to drive. I was going to tell him where to go but he shook his head and informed me that my parents already told me where I lived and put it on his GPS.

“That’s kind of stalkish…” I whispered.

“I heard that.”

“You were supposed to.” I say back.

“Dad put it there, he said that I better see you and make sure that I explain myself to you.” he listens to the directions and followed.

“Oh, whelp…cool I guess.” I looked out the window and leaned. “So you were the one that I saw that day. I saw this car before, I couldn’t see inside because the glass was tinted.”

“You saw me?”

“Yep, I was on my motorcycle.” I said and pretended I was riding it. “Vroom vroom.”

He laughs, “So you were that girl who was staring at me? I couldn’t see since you had your helmet on.” He turns to me, “I thought she was hot, and I was right, you’re hot.”

“Tch, shut up. Trying to butter me up.”

He smiles and continued to drive, once we got to my place, I allowed him to enter and wait in the living room. I got ready for work while he played the system. When I finished, I told him that I was ready. I grabbed my bag and told him to get his up because I was going to just go on my own if he doesn’t hurry up. Of course this is all in a joking matter but I was seriously going to be late for work. He then followed my orders and I gave him the directions. We arrived there in a few minutes since this guy, decided to speed.

“Yah! ZHANG YIXING! ARE YO TRYING TO GET US INTO TROUBLE?!”

“You said you was going to be late.” He shrugs and parks the car, “Were here now,” he looks over at me, “Stop pouting…I wasn’t going to get you killed or anything. And if we did get into trouble, they won’t do anything to me.”

“Ugh except take you to jail.” I say to him as I stepped out.

“Not even that, I would just bail myself out.” He smiles and locks the car he then escorted me inside.

“Wow, you’ve changed. You’re a bad boy now…that’s hot.” I whispered the last part, hoping he didn’t hear me.

He takes my bag from my hand and smiled, “Glad you find me hot.”

We waited for the elevator, once we got in we heard someone yelling for us to wait for them. I thought of yesterday and quickly tried to close the door but Lay didn’t know my intentions so he blocked the door from closing with his foot. The elevator doors re=opened and there, Luhan stood. He saw me and smirked. He looked over at Lay and that playful smirk of his disappeared.

Lay moved closer to me so that Luhan would have room. “So Eun Hee, today, after work, I’ll pick you up?”

“Yep, I’ll give you a text.”

Luhan then clears his throat. Lay and I looked over at him, “You guys know each other? Siblings?”

I let out a laugh, “Why do you need to know?”

Lay stayed silent while he allowed me to talk to Luhan.

“Just wondering, so are you?”

We are…

 

A couple

My ex

Or

None of your business