An Early Run (Lay Confrontation)

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

I decided to wake up in the morning and take run some laps. I haven’t had some exercise and felt that I needed to do some. I put my hair on a high ponytail and placed turned my music up. I locked my door and began my run. I felt pumped running this morning. I used to always do it when I was with my ex but he left and now I have no clue where he is. He was a great guy, I hope everything is alright with him.

I looked up at the beautiful blue sky. “Wow so pretty.” I say to myself as I continued to runt the streets. There were people working out too. Some were couples who rant next to one another, others were like me, and the elders…well they stayed at one spot and did squats. Turning to the corner, I stopped for a while and took a small break. I rest by the tree where I squirted some water into my mouth.

A guy rested by the tree too. He arrived a few seconds after I did. He wore a blue hoodie that was ped, black basketball shorts, a loose white v nceck top, and black running shoes. He had his phone around his arm and had purple earphones on. I couldn’t see his face because of his hood, but it was obvious he had a nice body. He began to stretch but not once have faced me. I roll my neck and placed my bottle on the ground.

 I began to do some stretches too. I did arm stretches, back stretches, etc. I then finally decided to do my leg stretches. After doing a few, I accidently kicked my water bottle, making it roll over to him. It stopped by his feet. I reached out to grab it but he picked it up. I watched him pull out one of his earphones as he lifts up to give me my bottle back. As he faced me, his hood fell I could finally see his face. He looked straight into my eyes and I did the same.

a04422401aae711ffc2eed32a126b02e.jpg

No…It can’t be. My hand stayed by my side while his hands were out to give me my bottle. He gave me a smile, “Annyeong, Eun Hee.” He flash me his dimpled smile and I could feel my knees weaken.  I drop to the ground, still staring into his eyes. He blinked many times before kneeling down next to me.

“Yah, Are you okay?” he asked as if nothing ever happened.

“Okay? Am I okay? Yah…out of all the things you could have asked, you say that? Why not, I’m sorry for leaving you Eun hee, I had something come up Eun Hee, I didn’t mean to hurt you Eun Hee…but you ask that…am I okay?” I say, feeling anger rising up from my stomach.

He stayed quite. He then dropped my bottle down and wrapped his arms around me. The feelings he gave me when he held me were coming back. It was so nostalgic. I could feel my eyes tear up and I couldn’t hold it anymore. “Mian Haeyo, Eun Hee…” he whispers as he brings me into his arms. “Mianhe…”

We stayed quite, hugging there under the tree. I felt calm but still filled with anger, he understood that while he hugged me. I felt his right hand go up to my head, where he lightly pushed me against his chest.

“Eun Hee, I have a lot of things to tell you. I promise that everything will be explained.” He takes a deep breath, “This isn’t how I planned us seeing one another.” He lets out a small laugh.

I look up, “Planning?”

“Yea, I was going to surprise you. I already talked to your parents and told them about my situation. Of course they were disappointed at me when I came from out of nowhere.” He looks down at me and smiled, “Dad scolded me.”

I let out a laugh. My dad had always liked Yixing, treated him like he was his son. He wanted so much for the two of us. Once he found out that Yixing suddenly left, he became very angry and tried to hunt him down. I pull away from him and wiped my tears away. “I can’t stay here long, I need to get ready for work.”

He stands up and dust himself off, he then reached out his hand for me to grab, “I’ll take you home and take you to work if you don’t mind. I can even pick you up after work. We can talk then, if you’d like.” He smiles at me as I reached out for his hand.

Should I?...

 

Yes, I would like that…

Or

No I can take myself home. I need time to think about all of this..