Everything seems pretty good

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game
I nod my head and patted his head, “Fine…”
Lay and Luhan stands behind me and looks at Kai. Kai looks up at them and then looks back at me, “I didn’t know we were going to have some people with us.”
I hear some girls squeal around me. I realized that they were staring at the 3 men who were by me. I let out a sigh, “I’m so going to get hated by these girls.”
Luhan pats my back, “It  don’t it, to be surrounded by a hottie like me.”
I groan and not my head, “It  that I’m with a cocky  person like you.”
Kai and Lay snicker. Lay looks over at Kai and greets him, “Jongin, it’s nice seeing you again.”
Kai nods, “It’s nice seeing you too, but…” I noticed Kai clench his fist, “You have a lot of explaining to do.”
Lay slips in next to Kai and nodded, “I will don’t worry.” After that they smiled at one another and did a handshake ending it with a brotherly hug.
Luhan fakes cough, “Gay…”
Kai and Lay smirked and looked over at Luhan, they then turned to each other and pretended to make kissy faces at each other. 
“I love you, Hyung.” Kai says as he lets out a small moan.
I looked at him wide eyed and let out a scream. Lay and Kai busted into laughter.
“You still know how to joke around huh, Jongin.” Lay laughed as he pretended to wipe a tear away.
Kai covered his face as he laughed, “You know it man.”
Luhan and I gagged and looked at one another. I used Luhan to lean against, pretending that I was going to faint. Luhan played along and hugged me saying that everything is okay. We all ended up laughing at one another. Luhan and I sat together while Kai and Lay sat next to one another. Girls around us would stare at them and would try to get their attention but they would just wave hi and turn back to talk to one another. It was great that everything seemed fine.
I then got up and informed them that I would order the drinks and snacks. They agreed and continued their conversation. Hopefully these boys will get along.

 

(Click here fot the next chapter!)