The Next day

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game
After I went home from the midnight party, I was brought home by Lay because Luhan was stopped by others. It was a quite ride.
Last night, with Lay 
“So…you’re the owner of a big company in China?” I asked.
“Yep.” He says.
“Xing?” I say, “You named the company you ran Xing? Like the nickname I gave you?”
He smiles, “Yea I renamed it Xing, it was Zhang Corporations.”
“That’s why you were gone, huh? For a company?”
He shakes his head, “No that isn’t the reason why I left, I promise I’ll explain everything to you,” he glances over me, “But tonight, I would want you to just rest.”
“I’m really disappointed on both the both of you.” I say, “I can’t be upset because I know you guys have your reasons, but really…I’m going to need some explanations.”
He nods, tension could be felt in the air.
End of Flash back
After that, it was a long silent ride. Now that I’m at home, I have a lot of things to say to both Luhan and Lay. Remembering the night I completely felt like I was played. The two pretended like they didn’t know one another, then Lay comes in being a big man from a company. Like, what’s going on here? Luhan is a flirt towards me now, which is new, because he told me he hated me before he left to go back to China. Letting out a long sigh I received a message. 
Grabbing my phone I unlocked it and found that it was a message from Lay.
“Hey Eun Hee, today Luhan and I wanted to spend a day with you. A lot of things happened last night and we just wanted to clear things up, especially me. I have a lot to tell you.”
I leaned my head against the wall and continued to re-read the message, “Do I really want to see you guys?” I say out loud. 
My phone vibrated
“Please Eun Hee, could we meet up?”
I bit my bottom lip, “Fine.” I responded.
“Thank you so much, can we meet up at the park we used to hang out a lot?” 
“Yea sure whatever.” I say responded.
“Okay , meet you there.”
My mood has quickly changed so, I’m pretty sure they will receive my two cents.
At the Park
Walking round the park, I remembered a lot of things when I was in high school. Kai and Lay would always do a small performance for me when they learned a dance or came up with their own routine. They were the top dancers in our school so they often work together. Kai being my best friend, and Lay being my boyfriend, earned me a few pointers when I was in my teen years. I wasn’t treated like crap by anyone because they always wanted to impress them. I sat on a bench that was under a tree. A small gust of wind blew, cooling me down. 
I heard rustling behind me to find Lay and Luhan walking towards the bench. Reaching me, they both sat at one end of the bench while I was in the middle. Looking at both of them, I come to realized that they were very stylish young men. 
Lay wore more of a hipster outfit, wearing a beanie on his head like he always did. Luhan had his hair all messy, which was attractive, while wearing a tank top with black skinny jeans. They both had bracelets on their left wrist, covering maybe a quarter of their arms. I leaned back and waited for them to talk.
“So where do you want us to start?” Luhan asked, “At work where Lay and I pretended not to know each other?”
I nod, “That’s a pretty damn good place to start.” 
“Honestly, I have no idea why we acted that way.” Lay admits.
“I have a reason why I acted that way.” Luhan adds, “I wanted to mess with Eun Hee.”
I looked at Luhan, “So you remember me and acted like you didn’t know me at work?”
He nods, “I wanted to see how long it would take you to actually remember me.” he smiles, “I was going to play around with you to see if it would click. You know how I picked on you while I was visiting.”
I stared back at Lay, “Saying I don’t know isn’t a good enough answer for me, Zhang Yixing.”
He flinched when I said his full name, he knows that when I say his name like that, he is in some deep water.
“It just surprised me to see him being there to be honest. I didn’t know how to react. I haven’t seen him in 2 years, so meeting him at your job after those years, was a bit shocker.”
“2 years? Let’s see, how long have you left me?” I say trying to make him feel guilty. “That’s right more than 2 years. Lay everything you’re saying to me, isn’t making any sense. You suddenly come back into my life when I was already letting go of you. Speaking of that, you haven’t even explained to me why you left? So please help me understand here.”
He stayed quite, I then turned to Luhan “And you, why the  are you suddenly being such a flirts with me? We work together. You’re my boss, so why do you treat me the way you do at work? Do you know how embarrassing and how uncomfortable you make me feel when you do that?” 
“I just wanted to have some fun…” Luhan whispered.
“You’re not a kid!” I yelled at him.
“Well you know what? I never had a chance to act like a kid, is it my fault that my parents wanted me to run a stupid  company and train me when I turned 12? Making me attend some boring  meetings and going through papers, telling me…” he stopped and closed his eyes, “Forget it, I don’t need to explain myself to you.”
Seems like I entered some deep …
“I’ll explain myself later, when were alone.” Lay says, “Now about last night.”
 Luhan rolled his eyes, “Why can’t you say it in front of me?”
Lay gave Luhan a death stare, “Luhan just stop alright? You don’t need to hear it, you’re not Eun Hee.” 
I looked at both of them and smacked their head, “I have the right soooo you both can’t give me that look…now both of you shut up. I came so you two can explain yourselves.”
They both stopped bickering like a couple and stared at the ground. My phone vibrated to have received a message from Kai. I read it to find him inviting me to the bubble tea shop. I accepted because it was too hot and these two will be coming with me. “Boys we will continue this at the bubble tea shop. You both can follow me there.”
“Why are we going there all of a sudden?” asked Luhan.
I stretched before looking over to answer him, “My friend…he invited me to go drink some tea with him.”
“He? So it’s a guy…and you’re inviting your ex-boyfriend and me to tea?” Luhan added. “With this guy? Isn’t that a bit you know… too much?”
I blinked at him multiple times and rolled my eyes, “This ‘guy’ is my best friend. He has the right to know what’s going on anyways.”
Looking over at Lay, I noticed that his expression changed. He looked tired and worried. He noticed me looking at him and at that moment he covered everything up with his dimpled smile.
“Let’s just go to the bubble tea shop, Luhan.” He pats Luhan shoulder before getting up, “There isn’t any point of arguing with Eun Hee. She’s stubborn and likes to stand for what she wants and beliefs…trust me I know.” He scoffed a little.
I bit my lower lip and tilted my head, “Awwwee, what me? Stubborn?” I said in a kid like voice. 
Lay let out a sincere smile and nods his head. “Yes, yes you are.”
I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I missed that smile of his. It always gave me a warm feeling. “So are you guys ready yet? I can’t keep my friend waiting you know.”
They both nodded, from there…we left to the Bubble Tea Shop.
Bubble Tea Shop
I got off my motorcycle and rolled my neck, “Gahhhh having no back support and a heavy helmet…does no help my case.” I say to myself.
Luhan steps out of his car, followed by Lay too. 
“Then why in heavens did you even get that?” asked Luhan with a poker face.
“Oh I don’t know…oh yea…because I can do the  I want.” I said staring back at him.
“Then stop complaining, good lawd…all I did was ask a simple question and you’re getting all defensive.” He says as he walks pass me. 
I looked over at Lay and he didn’t seem like he was going to back neither of us. “Oh no don’t look at me,” Lay says, “I’m not trying to get in the middle of this.”
“Yea whatever” I say as I enter the shop. 
As soon as I entered, I immediately found Kai sitting at a booth, sipping on his drink while he had his laptop out. He was typing something and scrolling up and down a page. I slowly walked over to him, while the 2 boys stayed behind me. Kai looked tired, very tired. Though he would deny he is, I could tell that he was tired…not physically but mentally. He let out a small sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. 
Closing his eyes, he  his lips and ran his hands to his hair. He then tilted his head back and rested his head against the wall. Getting closer, I noticed that a tear ran down his cheek. Kai…Kai was crying. I quickened my pace and silently slid across the booth. Reaching over… I wiped his tears away. 
He pulled away from my touch and looked at me, “Eun Hee…”
“Jongin…why are you crying?” I asked worriedly. 
“I…I’m…” he looked at me and shook his head, “nothing. I’m fine. It was just a yawn.”
“A yawn?” I asked, “Kai, why are you lying to me?”
“I’m not, I’m really fine” He assures me, “I have this weird thing when I yawn, tears run down.”
Should I…

 
Believe
Or 
Not Believe 

YEHET! 

large.gif

tumblr_inline_npn2ykGcof1qabn8e_500.gif

tumblr_inline_noirkpzZiZ1tuubix_500.gif