Small Kisses

Hugs and Kisses: Exo Game

I brought Kai behind me and took his arms, bringing it around my waist. He seemed a bit shocked by my actions because he was hesitant. But after thinking a second or two, he held me. He tighten his grip and brought me closer. I didn’t mind at all for I wanted to really piss the girls off. So far it was working since I could hear them sigh and complain.

“Ugh, oh my gawddddddd…they are a thing.” One complained while hitting her friend that was next to her.

“Yah, that hurts!”

The other 2 girls that sat across them, said some crappy stuff.

“Watch I bet you I can get him.” The girl with the plastic surgery say in a preppy voice. She fixed her hair and pulled her shirt down to try and show cleavage.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, Kai stayed quite. What happened next, I did not expect. Kai buried his face on the crook of my neck and lightly kissed me there. I felt my stomach flip when he did it and my hormones going at one another. Kai and I have had a strong best friend relationship since we were young, and this was a new feeling to me. It was foreign…it wasn’t bad…nor was it good…it gave me mix emotions. But I didn’t stop him…it felt nice. I was shorter…quite shorter than Kai, so how he held me and kiss me in my neck, felt right. I close my eyes and forgot about being in public, about the girls, and just thought about Kai.

I placed my hands where his was and interlaced it. We held hands while he had his arms around me and leaving small kisses on my neck. I smile and brought myself closer to him, but after a while, he stopped and pulled away. I was a bit disappointed but I didn’t mind as much. He kissed my cheek and I felt my cheek redden from that. He smiled and ruffled my hair. He then steps up and ordered our drinks.

As soon as he ordered, the drinks were made and given to us at no time. Kai reached out to give me my strawberry bubble tea. I nod and take it from him, saying thank you, as I sip into the straw. As we walked out, the girl tried to stop Kai and talk to him, but he walked passed her as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I snickered as we walked pass her.

Exiting, we got back inside the car.

“Haha, she thought she was cute!” I say as I held into my drink.

Kai nods and sipped into his drink.

“Did you see her face? She was so dumbfounded when you ignored her!” I said as I punched his arm.

He flinched and I stopped, “Hey are you okay, are you mad?”

He snickers and shakes his head, “No…I’m just surprised that you let me kiss your neck and hold your hand.”

I blush and turn to look at my window so that he wouldn’t see it. He notices my actions and smiles to himself. “I don’t know what you’re talking about…” I say as I lowered my head.

I felt a tap on my arm, I turned to find myself only inches apart from Kai. If one of us moved any closer, our lips would have touched.

“Yah…Jo…Jongin…what are yo..you doing?” I say as I try not to stamper.

He leans in closer, then stops. He takes his thumb and wipes off the pink stuff that was on the corner of my lips, “You had some there.” Pulling away, he takes another sip as he drives to our next destination.

I look at my phone and it was only 6:30 pm. It starts to get dark at around 9 so he and I still have a lot of time to hang out. Which makes me feel a bit uneasy for some reason. Maybe it’s because he made me nervous.

“Eun Hee,”

I jumped from his voice, he looks over at me, a bit confused. “Yea?”

“Do you want to go see a movie after we eat? We still have a lot of sun left.” He says.

Should I?...

Go

or

What about coming over and chilling?