The Tree of Life

The Mark of EXO

Standing right there was the girl from my dreams. Amber. The boys had started conversing with her, like she was a old friend.

"Princess, this is Amber. She's head of our royal council, and head of her sisters who you met during the test." Suho oppa explained. I stood up and bowed, and Amber did the same.

"Its nice to meet you princess." She looked at my eyes, and winked. *So, she definitely is the one from my dreams* I thought. 

"Are you going to join us?" Tao ge asked her. She shook her head.

"Nope, I'm actually here for the princes." Amber stated. I then felt arms wrap around me, and realized they were D.O oppa's arms. I noticed the air got tense really quickly.

"What for?" Kris ge looked at her with suspicious eyes.

"We need to get her clothes, and other things that boys don't need to be around to do." Amber explained. 

"We can go with!" Baekhyun oppa suggested, and others nodded her head.

"Really? I dont think she will want you to tag along when we but 'girl' things." She suggested, and I felt the blush creeping up to my face.

"Yeah, I would rather they not come." I said, and they looked at me.

"But princess, I want to help you pick out your cute undies!" Kai oppa smirked, but ended up getting hit by the two boys next to him. After a little more arguing the boys let me go with Amber, and we headed to a room that looked like a giant closet.

"This is where we keep the royal clothing. Suits, and now dresses." We looked around, and there were a lot of nice suits, and other clothings, " Though they only where them during events that go on." She added.

Soon, women came in and started measuring. They were really quick, and before we knew it we were alone again. I wanted to bring up my dreams, but I didn't know if it was ok. We watched the TV in the room that was playing a reality game show. We bonded, and laughed together. I was glad to be making a friend that wasn't a male. She was funny, and we got along well.

A few minutes later the women came back with clothes. No dresses, well minus sun dresses. It was just normal clothes, and I tried them all on, pick out underwear and bras. Accessories that I liked, and pretty much other things that I would need living here. I found out that Amber and I kind of had the same taste in style, so that was a plus. We were laughing, and enjoying our time together before a poof os smoke appeared.

"Did you pick out cute undies?" I heard Kai oppas voice, and soon saw him when the smoke disapeared.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" I yelled, and Amber started laughing.

"I wanted to see what you got," He went over to where the clothes I picked out where, and picked up a cute dress," Aww, this is so cute!" He smiled at me. I felt the blush coming on my face.

"Where are the undies?" He asked, and at that made me mad, and Amber laugh harder. I stood up, and yelled,

"D.O Oppa!! Kai Oppa is bullying me!!!" I smirked towards kai when I saw the scared look on his face. Soon we felt the floor shake, and D.O oppa appeared with a mad look on his face. I started laughing with Amber when I saw D.O oppa start beating Kai oppa up, but a few seconds later Kai oppa teleported away. Though D.O gave a satisfied smirk, and turned towards me. Amber and I were still laughing, and he came up and gave me a hug.

"Having fun?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Well dinners going to be ready soon, do you mind if I take her Amber?" He asked, even though he was probably going to take me anyway, but she nodded. D.O oppa took my hand, and we started out of the room. I turned to look at Amber, and she winked and mouthed to me.

'See you in your dreams tonight.' She mouthed when oppa wasn't looking, and winked back. I then follow D.O oppa out the door. He grabbed my hand and lead me out, and headed towards the dining room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a delicious dinner, the boys had to go do work. Since they had been slacking on things yesterday, and today they had to start getting back to what they were doing before. I mean, a world cant rule itself. I amused you too see Chanyeol oppa, Tao ge, Chen oppa, and Luhan ge being dragged away since they didn't want to part from you. Though, you were shocked to see that Suho stayed with you.

"Don't you have work?" I asked him. HE looked at you with a smile.

"I didn't a lot today when you were with Amber. The guys should have done the same, but they are all slackers." He sighed which only made you laugh. I decided to go back to the garden, and stroll around with him.

"This garden is so beautiful." I told him.

"Sehun takes care of it very well." He stated. *So, Sehun oppa is the one who takes care of them. That explains why I found him here this morning.* I thought to myself.

"Whats your favorite?" He asked me.

"Sunflowers." I responded.

"Is there a specific reason?" He asked.

"They remind me of the sun. Since I didn't get to see the sun in person, seeing pictures of sunflowers were the only thing to give me a idea." I told him.

"Did you not see pictures of the sun back then?" He asked, and I only shock my head and looked down at the ground. a few seconds later you felt fingers lightly grip your chin, and made you look up into his eyes.

"We will never let you get hurt like that again. As long as you are with us you will never have to worry about anything ever again. My brothers and I will take care of you for as long as we are still breathing, and our heart is still beating." He smiled. I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped his thumb over my cheek, and the tear of his thumb.

"Sweet." He said with a surprised look, and it made me laugh. By this time the sun was setting, and leaving the sky in twilight.

I looked towards the beautiful view, and I felt Suho oppa's arms wrap around me. His head was placed on my right shoulder.

"It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He whispered in my ear. Even though it was really corny it made me smile.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Welcome princess." He said back while cuddling his face into my neck. I felt a little hot when he breathed in my scent.

"You smell really good." He said. He lifted his head and turned me to him. The glow from the sunset was making him look more attractive than normal (If That's Even Possible). I looked into his eyes, while he was looking at mine. I didn't realize our faces were getting closer, and before I knew it his lips were on mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist while my hands layed on his chest. A few seconds after I felt his lips move against mine, and soon I responded. He pulled me even closer to him, and my arms moved to around his neck.

We soon separated for air, and we pressed our foreheads together.

"Wow." I managed to get out while catching my breath.

"Yeah." He responded. I blushed when I saw his smirking face.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked. I only nodded, and his smirk grew into a smile.

"Good!" He pecked my lips quickly

"Um, was that yours?" I asked nervous to find out the answer.

"Yeah, we all waited for you." He said, and you guys let go of each other. Though you guys kept your hand held together. By this time the sun has set, and the moon was out. Suho opps decided that we should head back, and I agreed. We walked along the halls to my room, and on our way he said that they set a sleeping schedule on when who gets to sleep with me. Surprisingly enough it was Suho oppa tonight, and I laughed when he told me.

You got to your room, and told him you were going to take a shower. He nodded, and headed out probably to his room to change into sleeping clothes. I hoped into the hot shower, and got squeaky clean. I came out and changed into comfortable clothes, and came out into my bedroom. Suho was back, and he held his arms out for you. I walked over, and hugged him. He then stole a quick kiss from me.

"What?!" I heard from behind me, and I quickly turned around. There stood the boys, who had probably come to say goodnight to me. Some of the looks on there faces were priceless, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"How could Suho hyung get to kiss you first! Not fair!" Tao ge stomped his feet on the ground like a 5 year old. He stopped over to you trying to get a kiss, but was pushed back by Suho oppa.

"Hey! I want to kiss her too!" Tao ge complained.

"You wait for your time. Don't just force one on her." SUho oppa told him, and it made him sound like a mom. Tao ge only had a sad look on his face. I laughed and gave his a kiss on the cheek. He placed his hand on his cheek, and had a had a goofy grin on his face.

"Just wait a bit longer." I smiled. This made some of the other boys come over and complain, and the mature ones grabbed them back. There was complaining, until Suho oppa threatened them, and the stopped. It was getting late, so I said goodnight to them individually. I made sure to kiss each one on the cheek, and everyone left happy.

"Let go to bed." Suho oppa took my hand and tucked me in. He got in next to me, and held me tight. He pecked my lips again, and smiled.

"Thanks for letting me be your first kiss." He said to me.

"Ditto." I made him laugh.

We stayed there looking at each others faces, until I felt my eyes close, and I was met with Amber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! 30 Subscribers! 

So, I finally but some good fluff in. First kiss with Suho oppa! I don't know if it would eventually lead to , since I've never written it before.......

But some more story line, though not as much as I would want. I'm trying to put a lot of thought into how this is going to go down, so be patient with me please!

Also, I'm going out of town on Wednesday. My cousins graduating, so we are going to go see him, so until next time!!! XD

Enjoy Umma!!!













 

Trying these out....