I Love You Too

The Mark of EXO

Amber and I were in the field again. We sat on the grass this time, and even though it wasn't real the sun felt nice on my face. 

"So, we are leaving tonight?" I asked. I knew it was true, but I needed to be reassured.

"Yes, I've pretty much planned it out with my sisters. It's not full proof, but we gathered some outside help to get you out." Amber explained.

"Outside help?" I asked. She smiled and told me not to worry about it. We sat there and talked about how the plans going down. She said that she overheard the boys saying that Chanyeol was sleeping with me tonight, and that he sleeps like the living dead. That's one reason why they planned tonight, but apparently the clock is ticking, and we need to leave asap.

"The only thing I'm worried about is someone who works in the palace wakes the boys, or tries stopping us themselves. I'll be with you the whole time, but by myself I cant compete with the boys. The overpower me by a lot, so in worse case scenario you might have to fend them off." Amber explained. It hurt a little bit knowing I might have to fight with the boys, but this is something that I must do.

"Alright. So we leave when Chanyeol is asleep?" I asked.

"No, when all the boys are asleep. I'll check by entering there dreams." Amber said. I nodded my head.

"If we pull this off, and I leave the palace. What will happen here?" I asked. She was quiet for a second before she let out a sigh.

"It wont be too pretty, once the guys realize your gone there will be no stopping them to find you. We have a doctor working on something so they cant track us, and so Tao's power cannot be used against us." She told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know myself, but anything that we can use to help us would be great." I nodded my head in agreement. It was quiet for a moment before I realized something.

"When we leave where are we going? I really have no idea what going on, and it would be good to be filled in." I told her.

"True, although we don't know much either. All I know of is that you must leave the boys here, so they don't get distracted from doing there duties for our kingdom. If there is one thing they love almost as much as you is our kingdom. Even though they will be searching for you they wont forget there duties. Second, they will distract you from succeeding in saving the Tree of Life. We just know they need to stay here. Then theres the mission, we have a lead on who could be poisoning the tree, and we are also going to be training you on your powers, so when the battle begins you will be at your strongest." Amber said. It was a lot of information, but she was right. The boys and I are distractions to one another, and that will keep me from doing what I have to do.

"Ok, if thats what I need to do, then I will." I said. We sat there going threw a few more plans, and soon we were being out of dream land.

***************************************

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Yah, princess wake up. It's time for dinner." I heard Tao ge say. I woke up, and noticed him, Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa, and Sehun oppa standing there. I looked so my side to see Amber gone. Weird wasn't she just here?

"Princess, foods ready. We came to get you." Kai oppa said. I nodded, and got out of bed. Sehun oppa and Tao oppa tried grabbing my hands, but I quickly put them in my pockets. I didn't need to look up to se that they had frowns on there faces. I walked ahead of them, and that surprised me that I knew where I was going.

"Is something wrong with princess?" I heard Sehun oppa whisper not so well.

"I don't know, I hope not." Kai oppa whispered back.

"Do you think we did something?" Tao oppa asked. I hurt me already having to be this way towards the guys, but it's for the best. I'm just hoping that whenever this is all over they can forgive me, but I would understand if they didn't.

We reached the dining room where the rest of the boys were. Suho oppa opened my chair for me, and I let a out a small 'thanks'. I ate quietly, and the boys talked. Some things about politics, and others about sports. I finished my meal, and got up to leave. The others noticed, and gave me a confused look.

"I'm going to get ready for bed." I said, and quickly left the room before they could question me. I heard some chairs squeak, and I picked up the pace to my room. I went inside, and shut the door and locked it. I turned around, and to my displeasure there were Tao ge and Kai oppa. They were leaning against the wall with there arms crossed.

"Princess whats wrong?" Tao ge came up to me. I flinched back before he could cup my cheek, and the look of hurt in his eyes almost made me spill the beans. I'm strong though, and I can do this.

"Nothings wrong." I looked at my shoes. I heard Kai ge let the others in, and I was surrounded.

"That wont work princess, why are you so distant from us?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

"I'm not." I said, but they all knew that was a lie. It was quiet until Suho oppa came up to me, and bent down to eye level. He took my chin and had me look at him.

"Princess, please don't be like this. We are here for you, so please tell us whats wrong." Suho oppa asked. I looked around at all there sad faces. Even Kris ge had a small frown of sadness on his face.

"I would like to go to bed now." I said. Suho let out a sigh, and let go of my chin. He stood up all the way, and motioned for his brothers to leave. I didn't look at them as they left, but I could feel all the stare, and I almost broke down again. They each said goodnight as they left, and the only person left was Chanyeol. I went into the bathroom without noticing him. I let a few tears slip, but I didn't dare make a sound. This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I got dressed into some pajamas, and fixed my face so it wasn't obvious that i had been crying. I walked out seeing Chanyeol oppa laying on the bed messing around with a small fire ball. When he noticed me it went away, and he patted the spot next to him. I slowly walked over and got into bed. I made sure there was space between him and I.

"Princess did I do something to upset you?" He asked.

"No oppa, you didn't do anything." I told him. I was facing the opposite direction of him, so I couldn't see him. I felt Chanyeol oppa's arms snake around my body and he brought me closer to him, so He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon.

"Princess, I love you." Chanyeol kissed the back of your neck and right then and there you wanted to cry. When you just found these boys you have to end up leaving them. The only love you had ever known was from Dara unnie and now you have to leave your loves here while you go take on your mission. You had no idea where you are going nor how long you will be away.

You turned around and hugged Chanyeol back, "I love you too Oppa." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY POOP! It has been so long since I've updated this story, but you guys have been asking so much I just had to update it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update, and I'll make sure to update soon!!! XD

Here, Enjoy Some Bacon! XD







(Bacon stepping on ChanChan)