I'm a Princess?

The Mark of EXO

When I woke up, I knew i wasn't in the car anymore. The room was quiet, and a cold breeze was filling in. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a room. I slowly sat up and realized I was sleeping on a bed.

th?id=JN.GuY1Va4L0COVx1Z%2fePgxgQ&pid=15

The two windows to my right were open, and a draft was coming in. I got out of bed, forgeting the fact that my back was still badly hurt. I rubbed it trying to get the pain to go away. Once it subsided a bit i continued on my path to the window. Ive never been, or should I say seen the outside before. I've seen pictures in book, and read about it, but it's so much more beautiful in person. The sun was coming up, at least what I believed to be the sun. There were so many colors in the sky, and it took my breath away. The wind also felt good, and the fresh air was really pleasent. I was so in transe by the outside that I didn't hear someone come in my room.

"This is your first ime seeing the outside right?" A female voice said. It made me jump, and I quickly turned around to face the voice. It was a young woman that looked like she was in her late 20's. She had a small smile on her face, and she was wearing pajamas.

"Uh, yeah it is." I told her. I was alert since I didn't know her. For all I know we were brought right back to base, and I was going to be punished.

"Don't be so tense honey. I'm Park Boom, a friend of Dara's. Your are currently at my house. Please call me Boom Unnie~<3" she laughed. Knowing she was a friend of Dara Unnie made me relax. She made her way towards me and stood in front of the window next to me. It was quiet, and we stared outside for a while enjoying the silence.

"Did you enjoy your sleep?" She asked looking at me. I nodded my head still keeping my eyes forward.

"Thats good. I came up here to see if you were awake. We have food downstairs if your hungry." She told me. At the mention of food my stomach growled loudly, and that made Boom Unnie laugh. 

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on." She took my hand and lead us downstairs to a dining room were people were seated. Also sitting there was Dara Unnie. She spotted me, and stood up.

"So Ri." She bowed, making everyone turn towards me. They also got up and bowed at me. I bowed back, and Bom Unnie brought me in to sit in an empty seat next to Dara Unnie. Bom Unnie then sat on my other side. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, and I realized it was Dara.

"I'm so glad my plan worked, and that your ok. How it your back?" She asked holding me out in arms length.

"It's ok, still a little pain." I told her. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Ok, after we eat I will take a look at it." She told me," Your going to loe the food." She smiled. Then did I realize there was food on the table. THe smell just hit my nose. I was probably drooling. There were things from what looked like bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I didn't know were to start. I heard people start laughing, and before I knew it things were being put on my plate. I took a fork, and picked up what looked like pancakes. I placed it in my mouth, and the next thing i knew I let out a moan of delight, and the whole table let out laughs. I didn't care, since it was so good i ignored then and filled myself up. I finished and was brough to a room, that was probably the living room.

 

eclectic-living-room.jpg

I sat on the couch between Dara Unnie and Boom Unnie. A couple other joined, and I realized they were all boys. One I recognized as GD, and when he caught me staring he smiled and gave me a little wave, in which I returned.

"Now, I bet you have so many questions, but first we are going to see if we can anwser them before you ask." Dara Unnie said. I nodded at her and she continued.

"Now, I'll start from the beginning. A week after you were born you were taken by the people you have been living with. You see, you were born with those marks on your back." Boom Unnie started.

"Oh, I almost forgot to check your back." Without even considering the boys in the room she lifted up the back of my shirt, and I held the front so it didn't go up all the way.

"Oh my god sweet child. What did those monsters do to you?" Bom Unnie gasped in surprise.

"Sad thing is that it looks better than it did yesterday. The swelling went down. Jiyong, can you get my the oitment for bruises and some ice?" She asked her husband. He nodded and got up to get it.

"What did they do to your marks?" Bom Unnie rubbed her hand over my back, which was cool to the touch, and felt really nice.

"They tried crossing them out every year on her birthday, one by one. They wanted it to be a reminder of what would happen if she goes against them. When they did it it was the first year I was there. I just wanted to take her out right then, but I knew I would fail without the pill I invented. The only thing I could do was comfort her." Dara Unnie explained.

Soon GD came back with all the things, and Dara Unnie took care of my back.

"Now where was I?" Boom Unnie asked once everything was done," Oh right! So you were born with those marks on your back. The marks represent the Tree of Life, and each of the 12 crown princes. You my dear, are destined to be with them." She explained.

"All of them?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Our race population rartio with boy and girls it 1:6. For every six boys there is one girl. Also there is a pull between mates, and each girl has multiple mates. For you my dear, it's twelve boys. We know that because of your marks. Your the only one with them. Dara and I do not have marks to find our mates, but we can feel the pull, and so can the person you mate to. Does that make sense?" Boon Unnie asked.

"Uh, yeah. I think I get it. So I have 12 mates, and they all represent one of my marks. When I see them will I feel the pull?" I asked. Boom Unnie nodded.

"Correct, also, your powers come from them to. Your ability of fire is based of one of your mates, same as the water, strength, and wind, but your powers aren't as strong as theres." Dara explained. Which made perfect sense.

"Who are those people who took me?" I asked. It still don't know why they took me, or trained me the way they did.

"We are not a hundred percent sure, but we believe it has something to do with that the princes cant become king without you. Our ancestors said that when the king and queen have 12 offsprings each representing the 12 powers of EXO they cannot be complete without the one connected to them. In this case is you." Boom Unnie said.

"When do I meet them?" I asked her. She let out a sigh, and patted my leg. "Theres a small problem with that.Since you were missing there has been girls claiming to be you to take your spot, they even get the marks tattooed to there backs. Good thing is no one has passed since they cannot fake having all the powers." Bom Unnie smiled. 

"Do I need to go take the test?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Don't worry though. You will pass, since its obvious you are the true one. First we will train you before you go. They didn't train you to learn how to open your full potential of your powers, and I don't think they would be so happy to see that bruised up back. The scars we cant heal, but with time the bruises will go away." Dara Unnie said.

"WHos going to train me?" I asked.

"We all are. I'll teach you some simple first aid. Bom will give you cooking lessons and other girl essencial things. Jiyong and T.O.P with help you with your powers." Dara Unnie pointed to each person, and to the new face of the guy called T.O.P. He had a serious look on his face, but when I looked at him he gave me a small smirk.

"T.O.P is on of Minzi's husbands. She's one of our close friends, but shes out right now. She will actually teach you better techniqes of fighting then that who was teaching you." Dara Unnie explained.

It was a lot to take in, but I think I got all of that.

"When do we start?" I asked.

"As soon as possible." Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2!!!~~~~<3

Super happy to have it up. I woke up early to babysit an adorable little girl this morning, So cute~~

Since I had nothing left to do today I decided to right the next chapter! I also got aq job call back last night! Passed the first round, and now I have to go to a group interview! I'm really nervous.

While I was righting this I was writing about T.O.P Oppa and Somebody To Love was playing on my Pandora. While I was writing about him T.O.P Oppa's part came on. It made me laugh!! XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Votes and Comments would be super appreciated! Thanks for reading!! Love you all~~~ <3

P.S Enjoy Some T.O.P Oppa and GD Oppa