Goodbye For Now

The Mark of EXO

After a bit I heard Chanyeols breathing even up and  I knew he was out like a light. I quickly and quietly got out of bed, and made my way towards my clothest. I packed lightly and changed into something that wasn't my pjs. A plain hoodie and sweats, with my favorite nike shoes. I places a black mask over my mouth and my hood over my head. I went to exit my room before looking towards one of my beautiful mates in my bed.

"Goodbye, for now." I left the room and quickly made my way towards Amber's chambers. On my way there I thought about how my mates are going to react to my absence in the morning. I've only known them for a short while, and I already have this feeling of love towards them. I stopped in the hall second guessing weather or not to leave them, but them I remembered why I were doing this and kept moving forward.

I was greeted by Victoria, who was expecting me. I entered there sanctuary, and I saw that they were already packing there things. The others spotted me and smiled.

"Amber is in the back finishing putting her things together." Victoria said. 

"Are you all coming?" I asked.

"No, we are heading somewhere else. We don't want to be here when the boys found out you left." I saddened at the thought, but she put a hand on my shoulder and reassure that everything was going to be fine. 

"I feel bad leaving them. They waited so long for me, and I them. It tears my heart thinking about it all." I said.

"Don't feel bad. I will explain to them what is going on when are far enough. It will get messy around here, but they wouldn't dare hurt anyone." Amber came out of her room with a few bags. They were placed on the floor and Sulli took my things and placed it with theres.

"Krystal has the power move matter from one place to another. Not like Kai, who's power is stronger that that." Amber explained. She grabbed my hand and brought me over towards our things. She put some sunglasses on my face and the others put some on as well.

"Her power can be kind of bright. She's going to teleport us all to where we will be, and then they will leave for their destination." Amber continued.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll know when we get there." Amber smiled. She nodded toward Krystal who then closed her eyes and put her hands up. The room started to get bright, and the next thing I knew everything was white.

The next thing I knew we were somewhere completely different. In front of us was a large building that looked really familiar. Then it hit me, it was the building I grew up in. The memorize hit me like a ton of bricks, and I looked towards Amber to my right.

"I know what your thinking, but this is the only place where we have a lead to anything concerning this matter." Amber explained. I turned towards the building that was still up and running.

"You are stringer than them. You can take that whole base down just standing here if you wanted to." Amber placed her hand on your back, and after much thought you nodded in agreement. 

The two of you strategize plan. Sulli had hacked into their base and you two now have the blueprints to the building. It was a simple plan, sneak into the main computer and get all their information, and then destroy the building.

"Cant I teleport to to main computer?" I asked.

"No, we don't know who or what is in there. we might as well do this the old fashioned way." Amber said. I agreed and we made our way to the base. Luckily there were no guards, but we made sure to avoid the cameras. We got inside and made our way around avoiding the people who were awake. It took a while until we reached the control room. 

"It's got a hand scanner." Amber so obviously pointed out.

"Well, nothing beats the old fashioned way." I remember watching some crime shows on the TV in which they thought you how to pick up hand prints. I know, one in five chance in this working, but it beats doing nothing. I did all the things I remembered and boom the access granted.

"Damn girl, nice going." Amber gave a thumbs up and we both entered the room. I was surprisingly empty, so we quickly made our way towards the computer and Amber worked her magic.

"When this is over I expect you to teach me this computer stuff." My comment made Amber laugh.

"Sure, I'll teach you how to send Snap Chats too." I was confused on what a Snap Chat was, but I just took her word for it. I stayed and guarded the door while Amber finished with the computer.

"You are not going to believe this." Amber said.

"What is it?" You asked. 

"These guys what they were intending to do with you. I didn't know this."Amber said.

"WHAT?" You asked. Before she could answer the alarm went off.

", I'll tell you later, we got to go." Right when you guys were making your exit you were stopped by the last person you wanted to see.

"Well,well,well, look what the cat dragged in." It was your old trainer. He made his way in and crossed his arms. You started shaking from the bad memories, the long pain full days of training. You can feel the old bruises and cuts come back to life.

"SoRi, don't let him get to you. Your much stronger than him, you are the most powerful being on this planet. He cant hurt you anymore." Amber whispered in your ear. She was right, and after thinking about it you turned from a little girl to a strong woman. You looked at him dead in the eye and fire started surrounding you, which Amber moved away before catching fire.

"You better leave before I do something you wont like." You could see the fear in his eyes after your comment, but only for a brief second before he got mad and charged at you. Before he could tough you he was set on fire, and fell to the floor screaming. You threw him against a wall with your physic ability.

"21 years of pain and all you could do is laugh at my pain. Well how do you like it now huh? This is how I felt every time you would beat me." You lost yourself in the revenge before Amber snapped you out of it. You opened your eyes and your trainer fell to the floor with burns on his body.

"Hold on to me, I'm teleporting us out of here." I said, and the next second you were back outside the base. The next thing you knew they place exploded and you looked over at Amber.

"I planted some bombs when we were inside, lets go set up camp and I'll explain everything." Amber suggested.

---------------------------------------------------------

You had tents set up and a small fire going. You made it so that it didn't give away where you were. You had roasted some food and changed into warm clothes. It was snowing, so to keep warm you set a heat shield around the two for you.

"Will it be working while you sleep?" Amber asked.

"I have no idea. I'm surprised that I could even do this." I told her. You've only known about your powers for a short while. The fact that you had 12 powers still shock you.

"Well, I brought heated tents and sleeping bags. I just hope a storm doesn't come past us." Amber sighed.

"I'll wake up by then to protect us." I laughed,  "Anyway, do you want to talk about what you found?" It became really quiet, and she let out a sigh.

"I don't know how you will handle it" Amber warned me. I nodded my head to tell her to continue. She set up a monitor in front of us and pulled up all the information. What I saw almost killed me inside.

"They were planing on brainwashing you into killing the boys so they could control the world. They were going to make it so that you knew you were killing your mates, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Also, they were going to kill your subconscious by destroying the tree. You would only become a empty vessel controlled by them." Amber placed her arm around you in a hug. You couldn't believe the information, and you knew they were going to turn you into a weapon, but not like this.

"Who?" I asked.

"What?" Amber said confused.

"Who is in charge of all of this?" I asked her.

"Well, the name that I got was a man with the sure name of Sung. Not much else on him." When Amber spoke the sure name it sounded too familiar to you, which is funny considering that you don't really know that many people. Non of your mates have that sure name, as well as your other family that got you out of your hell whole. Then it hit you like a ton of bricks.

"Who am I, Darling I am Sung Ara your next queen." She told me while placing her hands on her hips. I got a good look at her, and I could tell she was wearing too much make up. *Are her eyebrows drawn on?* I mentally asked myself.

"There was a girl I met at the test. She was a bit of a joke, so I didn't think much of her. Her sure name is Sung, so do you think there is any connection." I asked. Amber looked at her watch and made a face.

"Maybe we should continue this later, the sun will be rising soon and I do need to warn your mates before they tear the castle apart." You almost forgot about it until she mentioned it. It made you sad thinking that you had forgotten about your mates.

"Hey cheer up, they will be fine. They will never be mad at you." Amber reassures me. You agreed and both said your goodnights before going into your warms tents. You got down into your sleeping bag missing the warmth of your mate beside you. You went to your bag and took out a hoodie you stole from Suho. You cuddled with it hoping that this mission would end soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!" I head the voice scream at me which got my total attention.

"What's wrong?!" I jumped up and saw amber had most everything packed. You quickly put on the hoodie you were holding and started packing your things. Amber helped you pack your things and you two finally finished.

"Well the boys probably didn't take the information as well as I thought they would. Luhan ended up tracking me here, and they are on there way. I contacted Krystal and she's on her way here." Right as Amber finished Krystal appeared. She was about to take us somewhere else until someone called out my name.

"SORI! DON'T DO THIS!" I looked over to my right and all my mates were there. Some still even in there pajamas. They all had sad and worried faces, and they started to approach us.

"STOP." I yelled. They all looked at me in shock. I looked at them in the eyes, and tried my hardest not to cry.

"Let me do what I need to do. I don't want you getting involved in this.Go home, and I will return to you eventually." I told them and turned away about to give Krystal the ok. Before I could do that I saw pulled back into an embrace, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Kai, let me go." I demanded. He put his head into the crook of my neck and shook his head. Slowly the rest of them came to me and hugged me until it became a group hug.

"Do you know how painful it was to wake up and you weren't there next to me." Chanyeol stated.

"How it felt when we found out that had left us." Bakhyun added.

"having to be told in our dreams that you left and weren't coming back for a while when we had just found you." Kai said.

"No matter what happens to you or concerns you is now are business too, because that's how mates work." Suho butted in.

I was trying so hard not to cry, but it was too late. I was a mess hugging the person in front of me, who was Xiumin. I wasn't only one as I had felt tears on my shoulder that was coming from D.O on the opposite side of Kai. 

"Please come home with us. We can work on this together as we should do everything." Tao requested. You knew that it would killed you and these boys to leave them. You looked up towards Amber and Krystal who only stared at you from where they were. Just with that they knew it was your decision, so you pulled away from them.

"Alright, I'll come home with y----" You couldn't finished because you were put into a group hug again with many of them crying and some laughing. It put a smile on your face, and all you could do is laugh too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while hasn't it! Thank you for all the subscribers and likes! It means a lot to me, so I hope you continue reading! I'll try to write another chapter soon, so stay tooned! XD

Heres My Woman Crush AMBER XDDD