Her Name

The Mark of EXO

I was in the field of flowers again, so I knew I was dreaming. I was wearing the same dress as last time too. I started walking around and enjoyed the beauty of nature. I looked over and saw the tree again. I don't know what it was, but I was drawn to it. It was a big free, and there were a lot of colors spread through it. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard a voice ask. I jumped and turned around. It was the same girl as last time.

"You scared me." I told her. She simply laughed, and walked over to me. I got a better look at her. She was wearing a white dress shirt, and white jeans. White basketball shoes, as well as a white snap back. One would think we are in heaven with all the white, but we aren't/

"I see you have already got yourself accustomed to being with the boys." She exclaimed.

"Yes, they are great boys. Though, I don't understand why I keep having these urges do all this skin-ship." I told her. She laughed, and I gave her a frown.

"It's because they are your mates, you mind, body and soul crave for them." She explained. I blushed.

"Body?" I asked. She had a smirk on her face.

"Well yeah, how else are you going to make the next kings to the throne?" She folded her arms over her chest. If my face could have gotten any redder it did then.

"But, now is not the best time for that. I wanted to talk to you so the boys don't here. This is a little hard to tell you, but soon you are going to have to leave." She looked at me with a serious look.

"What? But I just got here!" I told her. She looked at me sad, and led me closer to the tree. 

"This, is the Tree of Life. It is the source of power that gives our planet life. It doesn't look like it now, but the tree is slowly dying. Something, or more yet someone is slowly killing it, and it is up to you to stop them." She told me. I looked up to the tree in surprise.

"Why do I have to be the one to do it? I mean it's not like I don't want to, but what about the boys?" I asked. 

"I still don't know much details myself. We have to keep it a secret from the boys, because there will be no way they will let you leave, or even go alone. This is a task that you must accomplish, but don't worry I'll be there with you." She explained.

"But, I haven't even met you yet!" I told her. She smiled, and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will meet soon. I look just like I do in your dream." She told me. I smiled, but then my mind wandered to how the boys will take this. Obviously they will do anything to stop me, and together they are undefeatable. I'm going to have to come up with a plan.

"Don't worry about they boys too much. My sister will help us get out of here."She said.

"Are your sisters the ones that were at the test?" I asked. She nodded.

"Also, I still don't know your name." I told her. She laughed, and held on to my hands.

"I'm Amber." 

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed. Still a little confused about the things that went down in my dream. I looked over to my right, and saw Lay ge sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help noticing that I felt a presence to my left, and just like Lay ge had told me there was Chanyeol oppa sleeping. He was cuddle up into my side, and his head was dug into my neck. I let a little laugh out, and luckily I didn't wake him up. They were both adorable. Then I felt someone hug my legs, which made me try to look down best I could. There was Tao ge and another boy I have not met cuddled up to my legs. *I'm bound to wake one up if I get up...* I sweat dropped. I layed my head back down trying to think of a way to get up without then waking up. Suddenly an idea came to my head. *Duh, teleporting So Ri!* I gave myself a mental face palm. As Quick as possible I teleported next to the bed, and thank god non of the boys woke up. It was actually quite adorable, since it now looks like they are cuddling together. I started making my way our of my room, and halfway down the hallway I realized I didn't know where I was going.

*Where am I?* I asked myself. I noticed a guard standing in the hallway, and I asked him where I was.

"Where would you like to go my lady?" He asked with a smile. *Where do I want to go* I asked myself. I didn't know if any of the boys were up, and I wasn't really that hungry to go eat breakfast, nor did I want to eat alone. Since I escaped I have been the most fascinated with nature, so maybe they have a garden here.

"Um, is there a garden?" I asked him. He smile and nodded, telling me to follow him. We walked a while until we reached some double french doors, and he slowly opened them for me. I bowed and thanked him, and when I got back up I saw one of the most beautiful views.

I slowly made my way under the arches. The flowers were so beautiful. *I wonder if they have my favorite?* I thought to myself. I walked along, and reached the beautiful fountain. I walked around it, and was captivated by how clear the water was. I kept walking around, and I stopped *They do have it!* I exclaimed. I scurried over to the sunflowers that were standing proud and tall. I went out and reached for one, and it looks liked it leaned towards my touch, but I could have been imagining things. *Whoever takes care of these does a great job.* I was so memorized by the sunflowers that I didn't notice someone was behind me. They reached around me, and I jumped a bit.

"It's ok." I recognized the voice as one of the boys, but it wasn't one of the ones I met yet. There hands panicked the flower, and put it in my hands. I turned around and looked at the boy standing before me.

"Uh, hi. Good morning." I said. He smiled.

"Good morning princess." I noticed a little lisp in his voice. There was silence, and I wasn't sure how to break the ice. Hell I didn't even know his name. I looked up at him, and noticed he was quite handsome, but then again they all are.

"Umm, I hate saying this, but what's your name?" I asked scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. He simply laughed, and it was quite an adorable laugh.

"I'm Sehun." He smiled at me.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh Sehun

Age: 21 Years Old

Power: Wind

Likes: Dancing, Meat, and Action Movies

Dislikes: Being Scolded, People Teasing His Lisp, and Disappointing Others

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, Sehun Oppa." I smiled at him, and I could see a small blush on his face. I laughed, and stared walking, and I felt him following me. I looked up at him, and noticed he was looking at my hand. I smiled, and grabbed his hand. He then looked up at me, and his face became even more red. We walked around in silence, and it was nice for a change instead of those boys being all talkative. Thought it was starting to get a little boring, so i decided to mess with Sehun oppa a bit. I slowly wrapped my arm in his and leaned a bit towards him. Once again against my will. I felt him flinch, but he then soon relaxed. 

"You know, you can be comfortable with me." I told him. He let out a chuckle.

"I know. I'm just not really used to it." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well your the first girl I have even been with. I don't want to say or do anything that will upset you." He said. That makes since why he's nervous. It's also really sweet that he thinks that way.

"You don't have to worry about that. I don't think anything you guys do will make me mad." I told him. I then realized we had stopped walking, but I was staring at the flower in my hands. I looked up, and noticed his face was really close to mine.

"Really? Anything?" He asked with a smirk. *Wait, when did he turn into Kai oppa?* I asked myself getting a bit nervous. I noticed he was looking down at my lips, and I then felt my face get really red, and I didn't know what to say.

"Uh...um...ugh..." I started to sort of say. He saw getting really close that I felt his breath on my lips.

"PRINCESS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I heard, and Sehun Oppa, and I backed away from each other in surprise. Though our hands never let go of each other.

"Princess So Ri, Where are you?" I heard another voice yell.

"We are back here." I yelled back. soon I heard feet moving, and Chanyeol Oppa, and another Oppa I haven't met yet came around the corner. Chanyeol oppa's face lightened up at the sight of me and came over completely ignoring Sehun Oppa.

"There you are! I woke up and you weren't there, so when I went around looking a guard said you came out here, so I came here to get you!" He smiled at me.

"It's all good. I ran into Sehun, and we took a little walk." I told him. Then he notice Sehun Oppa standing there.

"Oh, Sehun. Where you there this whole time?" He asked him. I gave myself a face palm, and Sehun oppa looked at his brother like he was stupid. I heard the other oppa Chanyeol oppa came with laughing. He also came over to us, and took my other hand. 

"Chanyeol can be stupid sometimes, don't mind him. I don't know if you know my name yet, but I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun oppa said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Byun Baekhyun

​Age: 23 Years Old

Power: Light

Likes: Singing, Hapkido, and Food

Dislikes: Silence, Being Scolded, and  Running Out Of Eyeliner

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shut up hyung! I am not!" Chanyeol oppa yelled at Baekhyun oppa. I laughed, and so did Baekhyun oppa. 

"This is a pretty flower." Baekhyun oppa noticed the sunflower between out hands. I smiled an thanked him.

"Sehun oppa got it for me. It's my favorite." I told him. Baekhyun oppa looked up at Sehun oppa giving him a look, and Sehun oppa turned a little red. 

"We didn't interrupt anything did we?" He asked with a smirk. I knew I was turning red, and if i was correct Sehun oppa turned a shade darker.

"Hey! Don't be trying anything Maknae!" Chanyeol oppa yelled. Sehun oppa rolled his eyes at him, and they started fighting.

"Hey, lets not fight. What did you guys need anyway?" I asked, and soon after I asked my stomach growled making the boys laugh.

"Exactly, we were going to see if you wanted to eat breakfast with us?" Baekhyun oppa asked, I didn't say anything and nodded, since I was a little embarrassed about the noise my stomach made. Soon Sehun oppa, and Baekhyun oppa led me back into the castle with Chanyeol oppa complaining about not being able to hold my hand. 

*I hope these boys don't get too attached.* Thinking about the dream I had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, I didn't think that my summer was going to be this crazy, and I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I slowly have been writing this chapter, and I told myself I was going to finish it today!

Btw I got that job, so I will start work the beginning of June.... hopefully.....

THanks to all the subscribers, and people that take there time out of there day to read my story. I hope to put another chapter up soon! Loves you all.

Heres some Maknae love~~~~







(#sorrynotsorry)








YEHET!!