Meeting The Boys

The Mark of EXO

I woke up, and all the events from earlier hit me. I passed all the test, and finally met my mates. They are all attractive, but I still don't know all their names. Also I only know that Lay ge has Healing power.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a bedroom, more specifically I was in the bed. I looked around and saw a magnificent bedroom.

Only then did I realize both of my hands were being held. There was a boy on each side of me, and both were asleep. One had the cute ears, and the other was the one with the defined jaw line. They were both kneeling next to the bed I was on, and their heads were resting on their arms on my bed. I felt a smile reach my face, and slowly took my hand out of their hands. I then started petting their heads, and ran my fingers through their smooth hair. Slowly they both woke up, and notice me petting them. I blushed when they stared at me. 

"Morning princess." The one with the ears had the most adorable smile. I smiled back at him.

"Did you sleep well?" The other boy asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Good! We wanted to stay to make sure you slept ok, but I guess we fell asleep too." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Just don't let the others know." The one with the ears told me while holding a finger up to his mouth.

"No promises!" I smirked, enjoying teasing them.

"No! If you tell we can only imagine the things that D.O, Kris hyung, or Suho hyung will do to us!" The one with the jaw panicked. I only laughed at them freaking out. 

"I'll keep it as a sort of bribe." I laughed, but I knew I wasn't going to need it anyway, or would I?

"We'll do anything princess!" The one with the ears said.

"Alright, tell me your names." I demanded.

"Oh! That's easy! I'm Park Chanyeol, but you can call me Chanyeol Oppa, or Oppa."

------------------------------------------

Park Chanyeol

Age: 22 Years Old

Power: Fire

Likes: Music, Joking Around, and Food 

Dislikes: Sadness, Boring Things, and Being Scolded (Which Happens Frequently)

-------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol Oppa!" I said. His face got a little red, and a big smile was plastered on his face.

"Yes Princess?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to try out the name." I laughed, and he did too. I turned to the other boy next to me.

"And your name?" I asked

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but everyone calls me Chen." He smiled.

--------------------------------------------

 

Kim Jongdae (Chen)

Age: 22 Years Old

Power: Lightning

Likes: Trolling, Singing, and Anime/Manga (As well as cartoons)

Dislikes: Spiders, Not Getting What He Wants, and Dancing (It frustrates him)

----------------------------------------------

"ChenChen Oppa!." I tried it out giving him a nickname myself. He also turned red after, and started laughing too.

"You can call me that!" ChenChen oppa said. So that was two more I knew the names of, so in all I know Chechen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Lay ge, Kai oppa, Tao ge, Kai ge, and Xiumin oppa. That's 7, so I know one more then half. 

I soon felt my stomach growl, and then I realized I haven't eating since breakfast. Both Chenchen oppa and Chanyeol oppa noticed too, since they both laughed.

"Hey don't laugh!" I pouted. Chenchen oppa patted my head, and they both stood up. They both helped me out of the bed, and I could see more of the beautiful room I was in.

"This room is very beautiful." I told them, and they were both still holding my hands. *Whats up with these boys and skinship?* I asked myself.

"It's good you like it, It's your bedroom." Chanyeol oppa told me. I widened up my eyes in shock. Sure my room back at Bom unnie's house was big and pretty, but this was very luxurious! * Like it was made for a princess....wait I am a princess!* I thought to myself.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you to give me a pretty room." I told them.

"Anything for you Princess." they said together, which made me laugh.

"Jinx!" Chechen oppa said. Which made Chanyeol oppa curse, and Chenchen oppa and I laugh.

"Lets head to the kitchen, I'm sure the others will be there soon for dinner." Chanyeol oppa said dragging us out of my new room. We walked down the halls to the kitchen, on the way I tried memorizing my way there. Also the three of us talked about other things, and got to know more about each other. Chenchen oppa apparently is a great singer, and he promised to sing for me. Chanyeol Oppa can play guitar, and when I told them I could play piano and a little guitar they wanted to start a band.

"What would our name be?" I asked.

"The Funky Monkeys!" Chanyeol oppa blurted out, and Chenchen opp and I gave him a funny look.

"How about The Beatles?" Chenchen asked, how he got that name is beyond me.

"Nah, I feel like we don't deserve that name. How about the Treble Makers, like treble as in treble clef?" I suggested. Both of there faces brightened, and they agreed on the name. We kept talking until we reached the kitchen.

(Imagine the table holds 13)

The others were sitting at the table, and it seemed that we were the last to arrive. There were three spots left, but they weren't next to each other. Chanyeol oppa, and Chenchen oppa brought me to sit at the head of the table, and they went and sat in the last two seats. They were all smiling at me, and it made me a little nervous.

"How was your sleep? Are you feeling better?" I noticed Lay ge was sitting to my right. I smiled and nodded.

"That's good to know, do you mind if I check after dinner so see how your back is?" He asked.

"Ewww Hyung, we are about to eat. Lets not talk about that here." One of the boys I haven't met said. As he said that Butlers came out with trays of food. They placed it in front of us and opened the top. My nose was hit with a wonderful scent, or should I say a familiar scent. I looked down and saw my favorite, chicken! My face brightened up instantly.

"This is interesting." The boy to my right said.

"What is this?" Chanyeol oppa asked poking at the food with his chopsticks. my eyes widened in surprise. These boys never heard of chicken!

"I wonder what Bon noona is thinking?" I head Tao ge say. Then it hit me. Bom unite is the head chef here, so she must have made it for me. I started laughing which made some of the boys jump, and they all looked up giving me a questioning look.

"She made this for me, since it's my favorite!" I smiled and took a bite. It tasted amazing, and I kept eating. Soon the boys started trying it, and Kai tried it first. Is eyes widened, and he let out a moan.

"Oh my god. This is amazing!!!" He kept eating it, and soon the others did the same thing. One of the butlers came out and asked if we needed anything.

"Bring out the head chef!" The boy sitting at the other head of the table said still eating. I didn't hear him say that, so when I saw Bom unite enter the dining room I froze. She was talking to bot who summoned her, and before I knew it I started crying.

"Bom unnie?" I asked in a whisper tone. Her and the boy looked at me, and so did the other boys. Bom unite had a small smile on her face, and let out a little wave. *are you ting me?* I thought to myself. I quickly got out of my seat and ran over to her. I immediately gave her a hug, but she didn't hug me back.

"unnie?" I asked looking up at her face.

"I'm sorry your magisty, but it is inipropriate to show affection to the royalty." She said. 

"Are you kidding me! I'll kick these boys asses before I let them do any harm or fire you." I exclaimed, and hugged her even tighter. Soon I felt her wrap her arms around me, and she put her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later she let go, and I remembered we had an audience. 

"We'll talk later." I mouthed to her. She nodded and smiled, and kissed me on the forehead before going back into the kitchen. Once she was out of view I turned to the boys who all looked shocked.

"but for real, hurt her, and I will kick your asses!" I exclaimed and headed back to my seat. We all finished eating, and the dessert came after. I foamed at the mouth when I saw straw berry short cake on my plate. I dug in, and the guys soon followed, and their reactions where the same with the chicken. 

"I'm guessing this is your favorite too." The boy across the table said. I only nodded me head, and continued eating the yummy cake. I heard some chuckles at the table.

"so what do you want to do after this?" Chanyeol oppa asked, and all heads turned towards me.

"um I don't know. I'm not super tired, but I'm not sure." I said finishing up my cake.

"how about a movie?" Chen hen oppa asked. *why do I feel like this happens often with being with a boy....* I asked myself. 

"Sure!" I said. We soon made our way to the movie theatre room.

I sat down in the middle of the floor, and the boys made there way around me. More like ran to get a seat around me. Chanyeol oppa sat behind me, and Lay ge sat on my right. Tao ge sat on my left, and two boys sat next to Chanyeol oppa. Chechen oppa sat in front of me.

"hey!" I said seeing him in the way of the tv. He smirked and layed his head in my lap.

"Better?" He smirked looking up at me. I only blushed and nodded my head indicating it's ok. I could feel all the boys giving him looks. One boy was finding a movie, and he was staring at one, and a creepy came on his face.

"No Hyung! We are not watching a scary movie!" Tao oppa shouted. I haven't watched much tv. I watched one show with Dara unnie, but it was some sort of medical show. They boy only kept smiling, and put the movie disc in. He came over and looked down at Chenchen oppa. He moved his head and placed a pillow underneath on my lap, and layed his head on one side and the boy layed his head on the other side.

"is this ok?" He asked looking up. I blushed again.

"yeah it is uh...?" I didn't know this boys name.

"Kyungsoo, but call me D.O oppa." He smiled at me. The movie title came up, and Tao started shaking.

-------------------------------------------------

(It's Strength not Earth)

Do Kyungsoo (D.O)

Age: 22 Years Old

Power: Strength

Likes: Singing/Beatboxing, Cooking, and Scary Movies

Dislikes: His Brothers Messing With Him, Things Being Unorganized, and People Messing Up His Kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------

"Tao, this isn't even that scary of a movie." One of the boys exclaimed, but Tao oppa kept shaking. Again I don't know whats been possessing me, but i desided to wrap my arm in his. He looked at me, and I smiled.

"It's ok to be scared. It's in our genetic make up to have emotions. I think showing your emotions is very nice." I told him. He smiled too, and then cuddled up into my arm. I could sense the boys being jelouse. D.O oppa came up and looked down for a spot, so Chen moved and put apillow on my lap, so they both layed their heads on my lap, and when they looked up at my face I knew mine was read. Before the movie started Chaneol oppa whispered in my ear.

"You can lean back if you want." He told me. He had moved so there was barly any room between his chest and my back, so I went ahead and took him up on his offer. The movie started, and half way in my face was in Tao ge's shoulder, and we were both cuddled up together. It earned a chuckle from some of the guys. I now know I don't like scary movies, so never again. Thankfully the movie ended, and I was half asleep cuddled with Tao ge and Chanyeol oppa. I felt someone lift me up, and it was one of the boys I have not met yet.

"I'm Kim Junmyeom, or just Suho." He smiled at me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Junmyeon (Suho)

Age: 23 Years Old

Power: Water

Likes: Golfing, Taking Photos, and Cleaning

Dislikes: His Kids Misbehaving, Being Hated, and Cooking (Leave that to D.O Umma) 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Who do you want to acompany to bed tonight?" I heard Chanyeol oppa ask, and then I heard a 'Ow', so I'm guessing someone hit him. I blushed, but I know they are my mates and it's natural, but I just met some of them today.

"I'ts ok if were not with you princess. We are not going to do anything your not comfortable with." Lay ge smiled towards me. It made me feel bad because they have been waiting for me to turn up since I disappeared. I guess if they aren't going to do anything it will be ok.

"No, it's ok. Umm, I guess I'll sleep with you Lay ge." I said. which made every boy groan besides Lay who raised his fist in the air in triumph. We all walked, we I guess they walked because Suho oppa was still carrying me. When we reached my room he placed me on the bed, and they all wished me a goodnight and left. Minus Chanyeol oppa, Tao ge, Kai oppa and Chenchen oppa who were dragged out. I turned to Lay ge who was still in there.

"Um, I'm going to ge get ready for bed." I hurried and scurried to my bathroom, which was just as luxorius as the bedroom.


I saw that there were clothes, and an note on top.

'I brought some things to you from home, I'm glad I got to see you today. We will see each other soon. Love you lots!'

-Bom Unnie

I smiled at the letter, and changed into the pajamas she brought me, and I brushed my teeth with my toothbrush she brought me. I washed my face, and looked in the mirror. *It's ok So Ri, he's not going to do anything to you. Your just going to sleep in the same bed, and nothing more. you got this. Fighting!* I told myself. I slowly made my way to my room, and I saw Lay-ge was already in bed. His room must not be that far away because he was already changed into this pajamas, and I was so happy he was wearing a shirt.

"I forgot to ask you about your back, do you mind if I look?" He asked me. I nodded and walked over to him. THe only lights on were the two lamps beside the bed, but they were faint glows so it wasn't that bad. I sat on the bed, and my back faced him. I lifted the back of my shirt making sure I was covered. He lightly pressed his hands on my back and it sent chills down my spin. I felt his fingers trace my marks, and then did I realize he was really close. I got embarrassed and coughed. It must woken his out of his daze and he jumped, and quickly placed my shirt down.

"Um sorry, I got a little carried away, but it looks to be all healed." He said, and smiled. Again, not being in control of my own body I hugged him, and he hugged me back. They lights turned off so only the glow from the moon shining through the windows made it so I could see his face a bit.

"I can never thank you enough." I said while my head was buried in his chest. He started petting my head.

"Anything for our princess. You know you pretty much have us wrapped around your fingers." He laughed, and so did I. I still wasn't used to the fact of having 12 mates, nor the fact that they spoil me rotten. *I'll have to talk to them about toning it down a bit* I thought to myself. Soon I felt sleep starting to take me, and I whispered a 'goodnight' he did too, and the last thing I remember was him kissing me on the head.

----------------------------------------------

OMG!!! So i totaly stayed up till three this morning to finish this chapter, but it didn't save! Luckly not much got erased, so I didn't cry that much. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I hope to put up the next one soon, so please suscribe, or like, or hell leave a comment! XD

I'm in a rush so I can finish putting my mothers day present together! Since I'm also going to a party tonight, I have to get it done quickly! 

 

Thank you for Reading! Enjoy some Chenchen oppa!! XD






Chechen oppa likes to bite! I wouldn't mind him biting me ;)