The Test

The Mark of EXO

We reached the round about in front of the stairs to the castle. There were already a lot of people there. There were many girls in dresses all dressed up, and it made me feel like I should have as well. I trust Dara Unnie and the rest, so I didn't worry too much. The car was silent, and everyone was anxious. Dara turned to me and smirked. She took my bandana that was wrapped around my neck and wrapped it so it hung over my mouth. She placed my hood on my head, and took out some black aviators to where.

"So badass." GD Oppa gave me a thumbs up. Luckily for me it was still cold out, so I wasn't going to have a heat .

"So, only two of us can go with you. Obviously it's going to be GD Oppa and Dara Unnie. T.O.P Oppa and I will come back to pick them up when it's over. Good luck, even though you wont need it." Minzi Unnie hugged me and so did T.O.P Oppa. The Three of us got out, and automatically I could feel the stares towards me.

"Who's that?"

"Why is shee dressed like that?"

"You cant even see her face."

"She can just turn around now, theres no way she will pass."

I could hear then talk amongst themselves as we passed by. GD Oppa was on my left, and Dara Unnie held my hand on my right.  We reached the bottom of the giant stairs leading to the entrance.

*They don't expect us to walk this do they?* I thought, but before I could ask we started going upwards. I looked down and the stairs were moving on their own, like magic. I heard GD Oppa laugh.

"Ya! Don't make fun of me." I hit his arm, and made Dara Unnie laugh.

"Sorry, your reactions to things that you see for the first time are pretty funny." He told me.

"You cant even see my face!" I yelled at him.

"I've seen the expression so many times that I know what your face looks like under there." He explained. Dara Unnie laughed.

"It's true, you always do make the same face." Dara Unnie agreed.

"You're not helping Unnie." I let go of her hand and crossed my arms making a pouty face that they couldn't see. The two of them laughed more, and soon I chimed in on the laughter. Soon it died down.

"I'm going to miss this." I told them.

"We are too." This time Dara Unnie put her arm though mine, and GD did the same. I knew people were staring, but I don't care about them. we finally reached the top of the steps, and we got off and started walking. We were directed where to go. We reached a big room, which Dara Unnie told me was probably the ballroom.


There were a good amount of people in the room, and when we checked the time we still had 15 minutes till it started. All of a sudden I got nervous, and I all of a sudden had to use the bathroom.

"Dara Unnie, where are the bathrooms?" I asked.

"I don't know, Excuse me sir where are the bathrooms?" She asked a servant standing in the corner. He pointed to where they were, and I scurried over to them. There was a woman standing there.

"Hello, do you need any help with anything?" She asked.

"Um, I just need to use the toilet." I told her. She directed me to a door, and I walked in. For a bathroom stall this was something. I could do cartwheels in here. I quickly used the toilet, and went to wash my hands.

"Who are you?" I heard a really weird pitched voice say. I turned and There stood a girl in a really weird looking dress.

"Um, I'm So Ri, and you are." I then noticed there were two girls in similar outfits behind her. All three of them laughed, and I finished washing my hands.

"Who am I, Darling I am Sung Ara your next queen." She told me while placing her hands on her hips. I got a good look at her, and I could tell shewas wearing too much make up. *Are her eyebrows drawn on?* I mentally asked myself.

"Really now?" I asked her.

"Hey, be more respectful towards her." On of the other girls said.

"Sorry?" I asked/said.

"Don't make me mad girl, once I'm queen you wont be very happy." Ara said.

"Uh, ok?" I told her.

"You might as well leave now. You didn't even dress up, and your even hiding your face from the princes. They wont even look at you." She said.

"We'll see about that." I started to make my exit, but she put an arm out. *she's getting on my last nerves* I thought.

"You better leave now, before you do something you will regret. I will personally make your life a living hell." She said with a scowl on her face. I just shoved her arm down, and walked out. I could hear her laugh as I walked out. I headed towards Dara Unnie and GD Oppa.

"You were in there for a while." Dara Unnie said.

"Yeah, some girls messing with me, but I handled it." I told her.

"Thats my girl." GD Oppa fist bumped me, and Dara Unnie laughed. Soon trumpet noises were heard and a man walked out into the middle of the floor, which raised making it a platform, so we could all see him.

"Welcome ladies, and the gentlemen accompanying them. I am Luna, and I am here to guide you through the test!" She said. Luna, I don't remember learning about her.

"Now, There are three parts through this test. Number one, we need to see the mark. Number two, we need to see if you can use one of the powers the mark gives, and the last part is where you meet the princes, and we see weather or not there is a pull. Now first, there are little curtain areas to show my sisters an I the mark. You will get a mark if you pass, and if you fail you will be asked to leave. Now please in a orderly fashion make your way over there." Luna finished. We made out way over to one of the booths.

Luckily those nasty bruises left my back, but the scars wont come off. Hopefully whoever is in charge of looking at my back doesn't flip.

"What do you think they will say about the scars?" I whispered to Dara Unnie.

"I think it will be fine. The fact that you can see then through the scars is good enough." Dara Unnie stated.

Soon it was my turn. GD Oppa stayed out while Dara Unnie came with me. She is a doctor after all, so if anything she can explain. Inside was a pretty girl who looked my age.

"Ah! Moon So Ri!" She said happily when she saw me. 

*How did she know it was me, and better yet how does she know me?* I thought.

"I'm Krystal, my sister told me good things about you." She said coming up to shake my hand. I looked over at Dara Unnie with a confused look, and all she did was shrug.

"Nice to meet you too Doctor Sandara. The royal family goes to that hospital, and you saved a lot of us when we were in trouble." She shock Dara Unnies hand.

"Your welcome, I love to help." She smiled back.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I've net your sister." I told her.

"Oh, no not in person, but you too have met. Now lets get on with the program. Mind letting me see that mark." She said.

"Ok, but don't freak out." I told her, and she nodded her head. I took off my hoodie, and I pulled up the white tank leaving my back exposed minus my bra strap, but Dara Unnie helped and unclasped it.

"Oh my." I heard Krystal gasp behind me. I let my head drop in shame.

"Those s really hurt you didn't they." She rubbed her hand across my back. I automatically lifted my head.

"Wait, what do you mean s?" I asked. She jumped taking her hand of my back, and laughed nervously.

"Oh, haha. Well you pass, Let me give you a mark, and you move on to round 2." She marked my hand by putting drawing a E on my hand in. Dara Unnie clasped my bra back on, and I put down my shirt and put my hoodie back on. This lime I left the hood down, which revealed my hair and beanie. We were rushed my Krystal out, and she shouted "See you later" before hiding back behind the curtain. We walked over to GD Oppa and I showed him my mark and he high fived me. We made our way over to where we were directed. This time we were at a field.


We all gathered around a tower, waiting for one of the girls to some out. I looked around and saw a still big crowd. Looks like almost everyone passed the first round. *I wonder how they'll pull this one off. Only the princess can have the same powers as her mates.* I thought. I kept looking around and my eyes landed on Ara. She was glaring at me, which made me smirk, but she couldn't see it since my bandana hid half of my face. I gave her a peace sign and she showed me her teeth. I pointed at her, and made a signal about brushing teeth. I could hear her gasp over all the chatter, and I laughed.

"Whats so funny?" Dara Unnie asked.

"Just messing with the girl that was being troublesome in the bathroom earlier. GD Oppa and Dara Unnie looked over, and easily spotted her. She was still fuming, and her face was turning red. They both laughed.

"What the hell is she wearing?" GD Oppa asked.

"I don't know, but that make up is starting to melt under the sun." Dara Unnie laughed. We all kept laughing until trumpets were heard. Another girl came out and was in the tower. 

"Congratulation on making it through the first round ladies. If you have not met me yet I am Sulli. I will be giving you directions to part 2 of the test. there are four different places where we have dummies set up. You will use one of your twelve powers to hit it. the four of us will be stationed a each. Good luck!" she said.

We were directed to one of the four stations. I was hoping we would be put with Krystal, so I could ask her how she knew about my scars. Instead we were put with the last sister I had not met. We were gathered around the dummy and a girl was standing there.

"Hello, I am Victoria. One at a time I want you to come hit the dummy with at least one power. Whichever you want it's up to you," She explained. We watched many people fail, and a few passed. One girl used her power of combustion as fire, and another used something that was probably hidden under her princess glove for strength. It was actually pretty funny. Soon it was my turn. I went up to the line that told me how far I could be from the target.

"Now what is your name?" She asked, but the look on her face gave it away that she already knew who I was.

"Moon So Ri." I told her.

"Ok, Moon So Ri. What power are you going to show me?" She asked. I thought about which I could use, and then I smirked even though no one could see.

"You pick." I told her. It made the remaining girls gasp, and Victoria laughed.

"Ok, how about your psychic ability?" She asked. I smirked, and looked at the dummie. I stuck my arm out and soon the dummy went flying all the way over the palace.

*Meanwhile somewhere else*

"Oh my god hyung, did you see that?" A guy asked the older.

"What are you talking about?" The older answered.

"I saw it hyung, what do you think that was?" Another boy said.

"I don't know, but Kris hyung is with us so that wasn't him. Luhan hyung are you messing with things again?" The boy said.

"No, I'm playing with my ball." The adorable boy was making his ball move around him like planets around a sun.

"Hmm, interesting. Anyway, Suho hyung when do we need to be in the throne room?" The boy asked the leader.

"In a few minutes." said boy responded, which lead to many groans.

"Do we have to, I don't even know why we do this. It's obvious if the girl is her or not." One boy complained.

"The girls find it entertaining, I thought it was a first too, but now its just annoying." One of the older boy explained.

Suddenly the doors to the room the boys were in opened and a girl stepped in. She was wearing boy clothes, and could be confused as a guy, but the boys knew her. She walked in smiling.

"Alright oppas and non oppas, it is time to go to the throne room." She told them.

"Amber do we have to?" One of the younger boys asked.

"Yes, now get you butts up. Chop chop." She said as the guys followed

*Back to our Heroine*

Everyone was looking in the direction the dummy went. many girls had there mouths hung open, but Victoria was smiling really widely. She came over to me and put and X next to the E that was already on my hand.

"Congratulations! You can move on to the third round." She smiled. I went back to were GD oppa and Dara unnie were standing.

"did you think you went a little over board with that one?" Dara unnie asked.

"Nah, to be honest I didn't think it would go that far. I think it's cause I'm anxious." I explained. GD oppa gave me a fist bump and we were directed to the last location. We were lead to big double doors. I then had a chill go up my spine, but I ignored it once it went away.

"So now you are meeting the princes." Dara unnie said, Which started making me nervous, and the both noticed.

"Hey, don't be nervous. They are supposed to be great boys. They have been ruling this world with there father really well." Dara unnie told me.

"It's not that. What if they don't like me?" I asked.

"Oh my god, Moon So Ri we are not having this conversation. You are a beautiful, intelligent, and hilarious young lady. There is no way these boys wont like you." Dara unnie took my hands in hers.

"Yeah, and if they do the boys and I will kick their 's." GD Oppa placed his arm around my shoulders. We all laughed at that.

"Good luck with that." I told him.

"What you don't think we can take them?" He asked with a pout. Dara unnie and I laughed. Soon all 4 girls came up in front of the doors. I then realized there weren't many of us. I could quickly count 20 girls, and sadly one of them was Ara. 

"Congrats to those of you who have gotten this far. Could possibly one of you be the princess?" Krystal said looking right at me during the last part. 

"This is the last test, behind these doors our 12 princes are sitting on their thrones waiting for you." Sulli said.

"Sadly for this last test you venture alone. This is where you say goodbye to the ones who came with you, and thank them for coming." Luna said.

"You have 5 minutes until we go inside." Victoria said.

I turned to GD oppa and Dara unnie, and I could already feel the tears coming. I hugged Dara unnie really tight, and she returned it with the same passion.

"I'm going to miss you. Thank you, thank you for everything you have done for me. I don't know where I would be without you." I told Dara trying not to let a tear slip. I could tell Dara was crying, and GD was rubbing her back.

"Never forget me.You are one of the most wonder person who has entered my life." She sobbed.

"Same to you, besides you'll be visiting me." I told her.

"You bet your I will." She laughed. We slowly let go of each other. I looked at GD oppa, and hugged him too.

"Good luck kid, don't be a stranger, and remember what I taught you." He patted my head in our hug.

"I will oppa." I said. We let go of each other, and GD oppa took Dara unnies hand. They waved as they walked away, and I waved back until I couldn't see them anymore. Soon the 4 girls had us lined acroos facing the doors, sadly I was next to Ara.

"Ready to be humiliated." She asked.

"If thats what you want to call it, sure." I told her.

"Whatever, just make sure when you cry not to get your gross tears on my castle floors." she said.

*really this girl* I thought.

"Ok girls! THe boys are ready for you. How this works is they are going to stay in your line, and the boys will come by you to see it theres a pull. If not you can leave. Good Luck." Sulli said. Then the doors open revealing the throne room.

 (There are 12 thrones. 6 in the front and 6 in the back. Oldest sit in front and youngest in back)

​The first row of girls entered, and funny enough i was in the last which was in the four. It was four rows of five. Finally i saw the boys, and let me just say oh my god. I've seen plenty of attractive boys, I mean I lived with 6, and saw 24 daily. These boy were so gorgeous I cant even find the right word to use. Fantastic? no. Beautiful? no. All 12 of them are just breathtaking. *I wonder which has which power?* i asked myself. They had looked threw the first row, and non of the girls passed. It was a little funny when the girls clung to them and cried, funny, but also sad.

The next two rows were dismissed too, and it was now my rows turn. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I still had sunglasses on and my bandana covered my nose and mouth.

*There probably going to be like 'the hell is this?'"* i thought to myself. My heart started beating faster as they got closer. they were walking down in a line with i'm guessing the oldest in the front, even though he looked no where near the oldest. Soon he walked in front of me not even looking, just before he reached Ara who was to my right he stopped, and the prince behind him bumped into him.

"Xuimin, what's wro-." He didn't finish since her too froze. I could see Ara out of my priferial vision jumping up and down thinking she was chosen.

*oh how wrong you are.*

 He looks up, and looks at me. A open smile tugging on his lips as her leans over too me.


"Hello." He says to me.

"Hi." I respond. 

"No why are you hiding?" He asked turning his head to the side. THey boy who bumped into him was now standing next to him. I could also feel the fumes from Ara next to me.

"I'm not hiding." I told him. He simply laughed getting the attention of everyone in the room. Even his brothers.

"THen why do you have sunglasses and a bandana on inside?" He asked a smile still on his face.

"Fashion?" I asked/said. He laughed again, and he got even closer if it was possible. He puts his hands up towards my face.

"May I?" He asks. I simply nod, and he takes off my glasses and bandana. While in the process his fingers touch my face. They were cold, but they felt good. A chill went down my spine, and I saw him shiver too. Soon my accessories were off, and he could see my face. His eyes widened, and his mouth opened. I stared at him, and I could feel the blush coming up to my cheeks.

"Wow." He said.

"Oh my god your gorgeous!" I heard someone say. I then realized all the girls had left and the boys were surrounding me. The one who said it had kissable lips and sun kissed skin.

"More like beautiful." One of the taller ones said. His voice was deeper than what it looked like it should be, and his ears were cutely sticking out. Xiumin smiled and took my hand in his. He bowed and brought his lips to my hand.

"Finally we have found you. Our princess." 

-------------------------------------

Oh my god. It's 1 am. I'm tired, but since I love you all I decided to add another chapter. I think this is also the longest. Did I mention that I was tired. Good thing is that I dont have to be up early for school tomorrow since I'm on SUMMER VACATION!!! WOOT!!!! XD

So as I promised the boys are here. Xiumin being the oldest finds you first. He's not my bias, but he's at the top of my list. I'm gonna see if you can guess my bias. if you can I'll give you a shout out, and maybe something else if I can think of anything.

I'm really bad at poster/covers, so if any of you guys are good at that It would be awesome if you caould do one. I would like to see how you guys view my story.

Anyway I'm going to bed now, but before I go.....

How about some Xiumin?




 (Marshmello~~)






Sometimes I wonder If he really is the oldest, but my love for him makes it so that it doesn't matter!~~