Healing The Scars

The Mark of EXO

I froze. I wasn't used to this contact, nor was I used to being kissed on the hand. I could feel my face getting red, and it was a little embarrassing. 

"Aww, how cute she's blushing hyung!" one of the boys said, and the all laughed. I quickly took my hand back and covered my face with both hands.

"Princess don't cover your face, your cute!" Xiumin said as her took one of my hands in his.I lowered both hands and I could see all the boys smiling at me. From big excited smiles to little smirks.

"Lets show you to your new room. I'm Kim Minseok, but everyone around here called me Xiumin. I'm the oldest, even though i look the youngest." He told me.

--------------------

Kim Minseok (Xiumin)

Age: 25 Years Old

Power: Ice/Frost

Likes: Marshmellows, Music, and Coffee

Dislikes: Spiders, People Treating Him Like A Kid, Having His Toys Taken From Him.

-------------------------

"I am Moon So Ri." I told him. 

"That's a cute name!" He said happily. I thanked him. We started walking out of the throne room. Xiumin was leading me since was holding my left hand. The boys were walking around me, and I noticed a boy to my right looking down at my hand. He was cute and reminded me of a panda. I raised my hand and placed it out for him to take. He looked up at me to make sure it was ok. I smiled at him, but before he could take my hand another grabbed it.

"Kai!" The panda boy yelled.

"Hello princess, I'm Kim Jongin, or Kai is what people call me." He had a smirk on his face, and interlocked our fingers.

------------------------

Kim Jongin (Kai)

Age: 21 Years Old

Power: Teleportation

Likes: Flirting, Dancing, and Messing With Brothers (and So Ro)

Dislikes: Clingy People, Standing Still, and Seeing So Ri Sad.

-------------------------------------------

*That was rude!* I thought to myself. Before I knew it I took my hand and smacked him.

"Ow!" I might have used a bit of my super strength.

"That was rude! Apologize to your brother." I placed my free hand on my hip and gave him a stern look. His eyes were wide, so it was probably the first time someone besides his family told him what to do.

"Well, I'm waiting." I told him, and by this point everyone had shocked looks on their faces. Kai turned to his brother, and let out a small 'sorry'.

"Sorry about what?" I told him. Scared, he quickly blurted out,

"I'm sorry for pushing you and taking So Ri's hand." 

Now everyone was quiet, and then someone blurted out, " I love her already." The boy with the big eyes, and full lips stated. There was a big smile on her face, and soon the other members laughed. I was confused and looked at Xiumin.

"The only people Kai listens to are him mom and dad. He never listens to us." He explained. It made me feel good that I had that power. I then reached over and grabbed the panda boy's hand, and soon we started walking again. I looked back and Kai was a few steps behind me with his arms crossed, and a pout on his full lips.

"I'm Huang Zitao, or just Tao." Panda boy said.

----------------------------------------


Huang Zitao (Tao)

Age: 22 Years Old

Power: Time Control

Likes: Wushu, Cute Things, and Blogging

Dislikes: Scary Things, Being Made Fun Of, Bad Hygiene

-----------------------------------

"Hi Tao." I smiled at him. We were walking down some halls, and I knew right then that I was going to need someone to accompany me until I could find my way around.

"So, how old are you So Ri?" Tao asked me.

"I'm 20." I told them.

"That means you're older than all of you, so call us Ge or Oppa!" Tao smiled.

"Ok Tao ge." He then let out a squeal like a girl going to go see her favorite boy band(we all know how that sounds). 

"So cute!" He said, which made me laugh, and he squealed again, but this time he wasn't the only one. Another boy had let out a little squeal, he like his brothers was also too attractive for words.

"What are things you like?" The tall one with the cute ears asked.

"I like music, food, and my family." I told them.

"We all like music too!" The one with the perfect jaw line said.

"Do you cook?" The one with the big eyes asked.

"Yes, Bom unnie taught me." I said.

"You mean Park Bom noona?" The big eye boy asked.

"Yes, I lived with her for a month before today." I told them.

"Noona's food is really good!" The one with cute ears exclaimed.

"Wait?! You lived with noona?" Xiumin oppa stated, and then all the other boys froze. I looked around nervously as to what made them act like this. I felt Tao ge and Xiumin oppa's hands tighten around mine.

"That means noona knew you existed and didn't tell us?!?!" Tao yelled. It then hit me. Bom unnie would come to the castle of the boys who were looking for me, and she knew I was at her house and didn't tell the boys. They are angry at her!

"No, no, no, no, it's not Bom unnies fault. There was a reason I stayed hidden at her house." I told them, and wiggled Xiumin oppa and Tao ge's arms. Their angry faces went away and were replaced with confused ones.

"Why would she hide you from us?" The flower boy asked. I sighed, *they were going to find out eventually, I might as well get this over with.* I told myself.

"You might want to sit down for this, it might shock you a bit." We entered a room that was like a drawing room.

I sat on one of the couches in the middle and the boys pilled on. Xiumin oppa was still on my right and Tao oppa on my left. They still held my hand, which made it seem like they never wanted to. It was silent before I started up the story.

"You guys know I was kidnapped while I was a baby, that's why you had to go looking for me. Well even today I don't know who they are, but this group of people raised me to be a killing machine. I don't know what they wanted me to destroy, but for 20 years I was trained how to kill, and taught many things starting at the age of 9. It was tough, and I probably wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for Dara unnie, or as you guys might know her Doctor Sandara. She secretly brought me food when I was not given any as punishment. She made sure my physical and mental state were good. Almost over a month ago She developed something so that I could control my powers and that the organization couldn't control it. We managed to escape, and we went to Bom unnie's home. It was a collective decision to wait a while so I could adjust to the real world. A month went by, and the tests were coming up. Not wanting you guys to wait any longer they all decided I was ready, and well here I am." I finished my story, and the room was dead silence. You could probably hear a penny drop. The guys were all staring at me with wide eyes. They started looking at each other. It looked like a silent conversation was going on.

"Um guys, are you ok?" I asked. Then one of them looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I didn't really understand why he asked that. I did tell them that Dara unnie took care of me.

"Yeah, I mean. Look at me." I smiled. His serious expression didn't leave his face, like he didn't like the way I answered it.

"I mean, no mental or physical scars." He asked. My mind automatically went to the scars on my marks. I then got nervous, since I didn't think they would find out about them this soon. I shifted in my spot uncomfortably.

"Uh, no not really. Nothing I couldn't handle." I smiled, but I knew to them it looked fake. I'm a horrible liar and actress, and they were not believing any of it. Xiumin shifted closer so our legs were touching, as well as Tao.

"You know, your a terrible liar." Xiumin oppa said. ** I mentally cursed. I didn't know what to say, so i stayed silent.

"So Ri, please tell us whatever you are hiding." Kai oppa said across from me. I just looked down in my lap, and I knew keeping this secret from them hurt them inside. I felt a hand take my face, brought it up to meet someone else. His face was so close it seemed like he was about to kiss me.

"So Ri, tell me what hurts." The boy said. For some reason I imagined a unicorn looking at him, but the thought didn't stay long in my head. All my emotions started running wild, and soon i felt tears run down my face. This made some of the boys panic, but the boy I was facing rubbed his thumb to take the tears away.

"It pains us to see you like this, let us fix it and make it better." His soft voice made a shiver go down my spine. I nodded my head and he let go of my face. I stood up taking my hands from Xiumin oppa ,and Tao ge. I took my hoodie off leaving my in my white tank top and bra underneath. I unclasped my bra just to get it off my back, and I turned around. I slowly lifted my shirt from the back, and I head multiple gasps.

"Oh, my god." One said.

"My baby." Said another.

"." one whispered. I then found the courage to explain.

"Starting on my 9th birthday it started. I'm guessing the group that taken me had a grudge against you guys, or me. Each birthday starting on the 9th they took a knife and tried cutting up the marks. They didn;t give me and numbing medicine, nor did they put me to sleep. I was handcuffed to a table with only my underwear on. I had a gag in my mouth so I wouldn't scream It was incredibly painful, it also didn't help that i had to go to fighting practice right after." I realized I had started crying again. I knew the boys were speechless, so I let them all soak it in. I then felt a hand go on to my back, which made me jump.

"It's ok, trust me." It was the boy that was like a unicorn. He ran his hand along my back, and his fingers danced along my skin. It made me relax, and my crying went away. He did that for a few more minutes before he took his hand off.

"Good as new." He said. I looked over my shoulder at him. He and the others had small smiles on there faces. I then spotted a mirror hanging in the room, and I could see my back. My eyes widened, to my disbelief my scars were all gone. I rubbed my hand over my back, and to my surprise it was all smooth. It then came to me that this must be the one with healing powers. I could never heal myself, since my powers were snippets of theres, so I could only heal other people and not myself. Without thinking I flung myself onto the boy who healed my back, and I put my face in his chest. Soon he wrapped his hands around me, so one was rubbing my back and the other my head.

"Thank you so much." I managed to get out through my sobs.

"Anything for you my princess." He said. I then laughed, but it was muffled by his chest.

"I just realized I don't know you name." I told him. He let out a chuckle, and I could hear a few around my from the other.

"I am Zhang Yixing my princess, but you can call my Lay ge or oppa." He patted my head.

----------------------------------

Zhang Yixing (Lay) 

Age: 23 Years Old

Power: Healing (UNICORN!!)

Likes: Music, Napping, and Healing Others

Dislikes: Being Awake, People Telling Him Unicorns Aren't Real, and Cooking.

----------------------------------------

"Thank you Lay ge." I said bringing him closer.

"You're welcome my princess." He repeated himself. I held on to him still crying, and I started feeling exhausted. Before I knew it. I had fallen asleep in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5! I know it's not that long, but I think this is a good stopping point! I had a good day today! I got some cute clothes, and got to meet with some old friends from high school. 

So some of the boys were introduced! Kai, Xiumin, Tao and Lay. I'll probably do individual chapters for So Ri being alone with each one, but for now I want to get her to learn there names cause I'm getting lazy describing everyone of them

So hopefull next chapter up soon! I'm happy you guys are subscribing and supporting my stories! Comments are nice ,and I'll try to reply when I can. When I'm on here I'm always on the editing, but I'll respond soon! Keep being awesome guys!!  XD

Since in this chapter Lay had a main point I am dedicating my randomness to him!! XD










We Love Our Unicorn Boy!~~~~ <3