The Escape

The Mark of EXO

Ever since I can remember I have been doing the same routine everyday.

 

Wake up, eat, train, eat, learn, train, shower, eat, bed.  

 

I never disobey the people here. They wear either lab coats, or suits and sunglasses. Hell, I don't even know why I'm here. I once asked my teacher, and as punishment I didn't get to eat for two days. Lets just say I never brought it back up.

"Moon So Ri, pay attention!" the next thing I knew I was slammed against the ground. Since we weren't using mats anymore, I felt my whole back ache, and a groan slipped out of my mouth. My trainer is pretty strick, and never lets anything slide. 

"Sorry sir." I said as I flipped up to my feet, ignoring my backs protest. 

"Whats wrong with you, the past few days you have been spacing out. We dont want to have to punish you again." He yelled, throwing a punch which I blocked. He kicked at my legs, before it hit i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I tried throwing a punsh with my free hand, but he blocked it. 

"Sorry sir. It wont happen again." I told him and then head butted him to have him fall over, with me still straddling him. I then took my knee and slammed it where the sun dont shine. he balled over in pain as I got up.

"Damitt So Ri, that was a cheep shot." He said holding his junk. I only smirked at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"There no such thing as a cheep shot in the real world." Saying the words he once told me. He laughed and sat up, but obviously he was still in pain.

"Thats enough for today, hit the shower." he said. I bowed and walked out of the room shuting the door behind me. I went into the shower room and quickly cleaned up. My back was still in pain, so I looked at in the shower. *That son of a * I mentally cursed. My back had started forming patches of bruises over it, all around my marks. 

I stared at my marks, twelve different symbols decorated my back, though when I turned 9 the people here started crossing out the marks. They sliced my skin making a scar over everyone of them for each of my brithdays. Last year the I turned 20, and the last one was was crossed over it. Not the best brithday present. I quickly got dress and went into my little room. 

solitary_confinement.jpg  (Imagine a black chair at the table)

There was already food waiting for me, and someone sitting on my bed.

"Dara Unnie" I bowed to her. She is my doctor here. Sandara was only person who was nice to me here, even though she is older than me we became close friends. So close in fact that she would sneak me food from outside and even show me funny videos on he cell phone. 

"So Ri, I brought your food." She smiled pointing to the food on the little table. I laughed and sat down to eat, but as i bent down my back ached and I let out a gasp and started rubbing it. being the nice doctor she is Dara lifted my shirt and let out a gasp.

"Did your trainer do this to you?" She asked. I didn't say anything and looked at the ground.

"Moon So Ri, what happened?" She asked while running he smooth cold hands over it, which felt really nice.

"We, uhh, stopped using the mats a while ago. He got mad since I spaced out and slammed me on the ground. I doesn't hurt that much." To be honest it hurt a lot more than what I was saying.

"Bull, your whole back it blue and purple. You go ahead and eat, and I'll be right back." she said and then left my room.

I looked down at my food. a slice of ham, banana, carrots, and a carton of milk. *how delisious* I thought to myself, but I ate it anyway, A few minutes later Dara came back with a Ice pack and wrapped it on my back.

"This puts a damper in my plans for tonight." She said while wrapping it.

"What plans?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She stopped what she was doing and sighed. I tilted my head back to look at her. She quietly finished wrapping and put my shirt back. She then bent down in front of me and looked into my eyes. I could tell this was serious, since the only time she has this look is when I'm injured. 

"We are escaping tonight." she told me. My eyes grew wide having a hard time processing what she said.

"What?" I asked not thinking I heard her the first time. She took my hands in hers, and rubbed them with her thumbs.

"We are getting out of here tonight. We are going to a friend of mines, and we are going to be staying there. This is going to be a lot to take in, but Moon So Ri, you were kidnapped by these people when you were a baby. I was assiged by a group to get you out of here. Though its easier said then done, but I think I finally have a plan that will get us out of here. Do you trust me?" She asked. I took me a second to process all of this. After all these years of pain and sadness I was finally leaving.

"I will always trust you Dara Unnie." I told her. She smiled and stood up bringing me up with her. 

"Good, because we are going to have to fight, and I need to know you'll have my back." she said. I smiled and nodded. *I'll fight my way out of here any chance I get.* She took something out of her back and gave it to me. It was a pill.

"This will make your powers strong, and get rid of the hold they have on it. I had just finsihed it a few nights ago, and I know it will work." she smiled. I quickly swallowed the pill, and I could soon feel all the power flowing through me.

"Ready?" She asked. I smirked and gave her a thumbs up. She grabbed my hand and we ran out of my room. in just a few minutes gaurds had surrounded us. Dara and I were back to back, so we charged at them. I set two of them on fire, and punched another in the face with my powerfull strength. I froze another, and made another fly in the opossite direction of us.

"Back up, we need back up. We cant control her powers." One said into his headset, but then dara screached at him making him fly backwards. I turned to her and gave her a thumbs up. she took my hand and we started running again. On the way we ran into other people trying to stop us, but we were to powerful. Soon we got outside, and I breathed in fresh air for the first time, but I couldn't stop and smell the roses. We had to keep moving. We reached a car with someone in the driver seat, and the back door was open. 

th?id=JN.mib87GC77d040SDQ4Q2ieQ&pid=15.1

"Get in." The person in the car yelled. Dara and I jumped in and and shut the door. The car started speeding up, and we sat trying to catch our breaths. a man was driving the car. 

"Good timing GD." Dara smiled kissing the back of his head. Dara then turned to me and strapped me in, and she climed to the front seat next to the driver. She strapped herself in and grabbed the drivers free hand, and turned to me.

"So Ri, this is one of my husbands, Jiyong." She said to me.

"Nice to meet your majesty." he bowed his head a little, but kept his eyes on the road. *What does he mean by princess?* I asked myself. Dara then smake his arm.

"She's doesn't know about that yet!" She scolded him.

"My bad." He said.

I looked at them with probably the most confused face. "Uh, Unnie. Whats going on?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I will let you know everything when we got to the house. Just go to sleep for now. We have a long drive ahead of us." She told me. I nodded at her and closed my eyes. It was hard to fall asleep with what was going on. There were so many questions on my mind, but soon exhaustion struck me and I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I've been reading a lot of fanfictions on here, and finally I decided to start writting one myself. I hope you enjoy the first chapter, and please comment, because feedback would be awesome! 

I hope to post a new chapter everyday since I'm out of school for the summer, and please be paitent with me, Exo will be here soon! probably either the end of chapter two or start in three! 

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy!~~~ <3

P.S Enjoy some Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie