The Weird Dream

The Mark of EXO

It's been a month since I got to Bom Unnies house, and escaped from the people that kidnapped me. Iv'e been learning and training very hard. Since I've been being fed well im not a skinny stick anymore, and I know have physical muscles. Iv'e learned many things while being here. Bom Unnie taught me how to cook all the delisious food. I learned that she is actually a royal chef, and is head cook for the royal family. From Dara Unnie I learned how to take care of myself, and treat others. She really is a doctor, and is head at a famous hospital. I learned how to use my powers and fight properly from T.O.P Oppa, and GD Oppa. They both run a famous fighting studio, and make music on the side. They taught me how to play guitar too. I met others, like CL Unnie and Minzi Unnie. Minzi teaches at the studio with T.O.P Oppa and GD Oppa, and CL is a fashion desighner. I met all their other husbands like Taeyang,Daesung, and Seungri. They each own their own buisness, and they are all doing really well.

"So Ri, come down for a second." I heard Bom Unnie call.

"Ok." I replied. I was currently in the room i first woke up in, which ended up becoming my bedroom. I placed the guitar I was playing away, and went downstairs. Everyone was gathered in the living room. All 24 of them, and not they dont all live together. Thats why I was confused.

"Uh, whats everyone doing here?" I froze at the bottom of the stairs.

"Just come sit down will you?" Bom Unnie said and patted next to her on the couch. I went over and sat down between her and Dara Unnie, so it felt like the first day I was there.

"So Ri, You have learned so much while you were here, and we are all very proud of you." Bom Unnie told me.

"Since I met you, I have never seen you as determined to learn as you are here." Dara Unnie told me, and but her hand on my back.

"Whats going on you guys?" I asked.

"The next search is starting tomorrow, and we think you are ready to take the test." GD Oppa told me. 

*Tomorrow?* I thought to myself. *I didn't know why they didn't tell me sooner. Do they really believe I am ready?* I let out a sigh, and looked at the others.

"Do you really think I'm ready?" I asked them.

"There is no way you will fail. No matter what, you really are the princess. Even if you didn't train you will always pass." T.O.P Oppa said.

"Then whats the point in these tests?" I asked.

"Like I explained when you first got here, there are many girls who try to be you. They want the power, money, and the princes. As a percaution the royal family made this test so that they cant fake their way in." Bom Unnie explained.

"Alright, What time are we going?" I asked.

"Early, probably at 7 am so we beat the rush." Dara Unnie said.

"Rush?" I asked.

"You'll be suprised how many girls go to this." CL Unnie stated.

"It's already getting late, why dont you go to sleep. Also, in the morning just wear whatever you want. Most of these girl dress up, but we believe you'll make a big statement if you go in like badass." Bom Unnie told me. Everyone in the room laughed. I then wished everyone a goodnight and went up to my room. I took my time getting ready for bed. Soon I had passed out on my bed.

+++++++++++++

I woke up in the dark, and a slowly sat up. It was all pitch black, but I could see down at myself. I was wearing a flowy white dress.

I didnt have shoes on, and since I couldn't see what I was standing on I didn't know weather I should move. 

"Hello, is anyone there?" I asked, and right as I said it my voice started echoing in the darkness. Now I was scared. *Wait a sec So Ri, You have powers.* I thought to myself. I then let my blue flame float above my hand. I looked up and for some reason it was till dark. *Well * I mentally cursed. Being brave I took a step forward, and to my suprise the ground was soft. I took another step, and then another, until I had a walking pace. A few minutes latter I saw a light. I headed towards it, and soon I was surounded by it.

I was then in a beautiful meadow, surounded by flowers.

 

"Wow." I said to myself.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice made me jump. I turned around and there stood a girl. What suprised me she was dressed like a rebel, I almost confused her for being a boy. She had a smile on her face, and was looking at me.

"Who are you?" I asked. She laughed, and come over to be a few feet in front of me.

"Who I am does not matter at the moment. You have a big day tomorrow dont you?" She asked.

"Ah, yes. The big test at the palace." I told her. 

"Right! You'll pass with flying colors. Beside I know you are the real thing." She said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"My power is that I can search for people, and enter their dreams. I've been watching you for a while, since you are the princess. Though, I am also not here about that. I came to ask you. Do you know what you really are?" She asked me.

"Who I really am? You mean the princess?" I asked. She simply shook her head and let out a little laugh. She came closer to me, and wrapped an arm arounf my shoulders.

"No, those marks on your back dont only mean that you are the princess. It's just a small bit of it. I'm not going to tell you, because I don't even know the whole thing. Though, with time you will find out what you really are." She explained.

I tilted my head sideways," I don't get it." I told her.

"Don't worry, now I must get going. I'll meet you soon. and good luck tomorrow." and just like that she was gone. I looked around the empty meadow again, and I took in the breath taking view. I looked over to the side and noticed a big tree standing there. Like really big, but before I could investigate I was brought out of the world.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So Ri, wake up!" I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes, and realized I was in my room. I slowly sat up and streched my arms.

"Morning." I said to Dara Unnie who was waking me up. She laughed at me, and came and sat donw on my bed.

"So, today's the big day. Are you ready?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I told her. She smiled, and got up from the bed. she went over to the door and opened it.

"I set out clothes for you, take a shower and come eat once you're dressed." She told me, and then she exited the room and closed the door behind her. For some reason she sounded really sad. *I'll have to ask her later.* I mentally noted. I got up and took a shower. Once i got out I applied make up like Dara Unnie taught me and dressed in the close she set out.

Once I finished I headed downstairs to where others were gathered at the table eating. I quickly joined, and dug in.

"So are you ready So Ri?" Bom Unnie asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I responded. We chatted while we ate, but I noticed that Dara didn't talk much. I wasn't the only one who sensed it. GD was looking at her with a small frown on his face.

"Dara Unnie, are you ok?" I placed my hand on her arm. She jumped, probably was in deep thought.

"Oh, uh yeah I'm fine." She put on a fake smile. *Oh, this Unnie*

"Dara Unnie, I know you're lying. Even Oppa can notice somethings wrong. Please tell me." She looked up at GD who sat across from her. He nodded his head in letting her know that it was alright. She let out a sigh and started.

"Well, it's just that. After today you wont be coming back here, and I don't live at the palace. After today we wont have meals together anymore, and we wont see eachother. I've bonded with you the most since we've know eachother for 12 years, and now I might not ever see you again." She had started crying, and I wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"Even if we wont be living together, no one will stop me from visiting you, and I'll give you special permission to come visit me whenever you want. Any one of you can come visit me whenever." I mentioned to everyone.

"Really?" Dara Unnie asked.

"Really, and I thought you were the Unnie, but now I feel like I am." I told her, and she laughed. Well everyone at the table asked. Soon we finished, and GD Oppa, T.O.P Oppa, Dara Unnie, and Minizi Unnie were going with me.

^Don't worry I'll be there, besides who else is going to make the food for the event?^ Bom Unnie had told me earlier. Being head chef she was in charge of the food for today.

I said my goodbyes to everyone who was there, and I made sure that everyone promised me they would visit. We all piled in the car we were taking. T.O.P Oppa was driving, and Minzi held his hand in shot gun. Dara Unnie and GD Oppa and I were in the back with Dara Unnie in the middle.

 

The drive wasn't long, and I was suprised by how traffic was. Luckly we did leave early. We all sang along to the radio, and it still shocks me how good of singers/rappers these guys are. I bet if they didn't do what they did now they could all be celeberties. 

"Hey, So Ri look. I'ts your future home." Minizi Unnie Pointed strait ahead.

(Pretend the statue in the front isn't there)

It was beautiful. I've never seen something so beautiful before. It was crazt that it was my future home.

"It's beautiful right?" Dara Unnie said.

"Yeah, and you guys can come hang in it whenever you want." I told them laughing in the process. They all cheered, and we then all ended up laughing. Soon we were going to be at the castle, and soon I was going to be crowned a princess. Though the thing I was most nervous about was the fact that I will be meeting my 12 future husbands. I'm pretty sure I will have my hands full, but if Dara Unnie, Bom Unnie, Minzi Unnie, and CL Unnie can manage their 6 each, I can handle my 12.

*Wait for me, I'll be there soon."

---------------------------------------------------------

Yay Chapter 3!! Oh my god guy. I clean pretty much the whole upstairs today, and my brother's mess. I started learning Korean today since my school pays for my Rosetta Stone. One day I will not need subtitles!!!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I know I promised the boys in either 2 or 3, but i swear that they will be in 4!! XD

Also, I dont own any of the picture, nor do I own 2ne1, BigBang, or EXO (Sadly). I do own the character Moon So Ri (but not IU), and the story line, so please don't plagorize!!  Also Luhanand Kris will be in this story because I cant live without them!!! <3

My spelling also , so sorry if some words or grammer doesn't come out properly, but besides that let me know what you think. Upvotes are appreciated, and subscribers are awesome! Also shout out to my first subscriber penelop_c7!! You Rock!! XD

See Yah Tomorrow Loves!

P.S Enjoy The Randomness

 

~~~~~ XD