Welcome to hell

Bad Teachers

It was the tallest boy from the class, Kris insisted, but the most nerdy one too. He had curly hair and huge glasses with thick frames. His ears were a bit outstanding yet his deep voice was what surprised Kris. He looked like the poor kid, who is bullied the most, but no... He was actually one of the bullies.

"Chanyeol, sit down immediately!" Jessica spat strictly. The whole class again had a loud applause for the clown and after it calmed down, sort off, Jessica looked at Kris. "I'm sorry for that" she said and bowed slightly. Kris shook his hand somewhere out of the sight, where the kids wouldn't notice it. Jessica smiled and looked back at the class with a stern expression. She looked furious and pretty much pissed off. "Boys, if you hae any questions for Mr. Wu, this class will be a free period for you to express your thoughts about the new teacher and all you want to know about him" Jessica said, but there was no response to that. It was amazing how quiet these guys could be, especially when they seemed to be bored by the teacher. Kris looked at them and started examining each one of them. Every and each had a different character, a different personality, yet they all had something in common... the hatred towards school and people who wants to tell them what to do. Kris understood, he was in puberty not so long ago, but he didn't understand, why were they so happy to piss people off? "I will leave the class now. I'll be right next door, if anything happens" Jessica whispered to Kris, making sure. She shot a last angry look at the class and stormed out of the class room. 

The boy, Yixing, put his headphones back on with a difficult sigh, Jongin started swinging on his chair, feet upon his desk and his nail between his teeth. Chanyeol was turned to Jongin, sitting like a cool street guy, legs wide apart and an attitude. Suho was chit-chatting with two other guys. Kris examined the whole class and crooked his lips.

"To break this... whatever you want to call this, let's introduce ourselves" Kris started, pulling out his psychological weapons he studied at the university. The class ignored him, doing their own things. Kris cleared his throat and stated deeply: "I will call out your names one by one, you'll stand up and tell me your age and what are you interested in" he said and looked around the class as he was ignored once again. Playing a game? Fine! "Byun Baekhyun!" 

No response. There was still the exact same noise and voices speaking over each other. Kris was still calm at the moment. He was still conscious and he knew exactly what he needed. To be calm and clear-minded.

"Byun Baekhyun!" he repeated, but this time louder. Finally a head turned. A diva-like expression pierced through Kris' soul, sending it's poison up Kris' spine. 

"What?" a boy with brown hair, with his bangs in his eyes and artistically highlighted eyes with an eyeliner glared at Kris. Kris felt victory rise up in his chest, feeling more powerful now.

"Stand up and tell me your name, age and what are you interested in" Kris repeated the task and calmly showed his attitude, letting the latter speak. Baekhyun sighed deeply and stood up with difficulty. He looked like he was having a hangover when he stood there all crooked and angry with Kris. 

"Byun Baekhyun, 17, hapkido" he blabbered out and sat down again, turning his back to Kris and continuing to talk to Suho. Kris smirked to himself and mentally punched himself in the chest like a boss. 

"Thank you for your effort" Kris said sarcastically and returned to read the names.

"You owe me" Beakhyun added, not even looking around. Kris looked up and smiled to himself. You wish, he thought.

"Do Kyungsoo!" Kris called out and a hand rose into the air, almost face palming Kris' face. The latter was sitting right in front of the teacher's desk. He must be a nerd, Kris thought. 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo, I'm 16, turning 17 in January and I'm interested in singing" he spoke out nicely, without any trouble or any sarcams. Kris made a note to himself that the class still had some good old pitch perfect students. 

"Thank you, Kyungsoo" Kris said and nodded his head. Kyungsoo smiled widely and drummed his fingers on his desk. "Huang Zitao!" Kris read our. There was a complete silence at that point, only Kai was snickering and snorting to himself.

"Sir, he is missing" Kyungsoo said, leaning closer to his desk, whispering. Kris looked at Kyungsoo and nodded. 

"Thanks for your information... It helps me out a lot" Kris said and took a pen which was thrown to the front moments ago.

"Kyungie, stop crawling up his , you will drown in " Kai teased, referring to the poor boy in front of Kris. Kyungsoo blushed a big time and he looked down on his desk as he stopped drumming his fingers. Kai, Chanyeol and the rest of the class laughed in union from amusement.

"That's enough" Kris stepped in and looked over at Kai. The devil's son was smirking at him and sending him death glares, making chill run down Kris' spine. He rather broke the eye contact and read out the next name. "Kim Jongdae!" a head turned around.

"17 and none of your business" the boy with strong jaw line and thin lips spoke and said it like a matter of fact. Kris looked up and kicked slightly the floor with the tip of his toe. He snorted to himself and looked at the boy with a nice hairstyle and handsome face. 

"If your personality would match your appearance you would be better person" Kris said and cracked his neck looking back on the list. The boy pfft-ed and turned back to his crew, actually falling asleep on the desk. "Kim Jongin!" Kris already knew where to search for the person carrying that name. Kai laughed and put down his feet from the desk. He rose up and jumped on top of his desk.

"The name is Jongin... for you my friends Leader Kai" a laugh erupted. "My awesomeness is building up 17 years! And I'm interested in having with girls and ing your teacher crush, Miss Jessica" Jongin said and the rudeness in his voice was like a stone hitting you in the face. Kris stood up straight and listened to what the boy had to say. Kris chuckled and rubbed his chin. That boy really had some self esteem.

"If your awesomeness would reach your brains, I guess the whole space around you would appreciate it" Kris said and unexpectedly the class laughed, pissing Jongin in place. Kai grinned evilly and nodded.

"Great point, Mr. Smart pants! However I have some news to tell you" Kai purred in a deep voice and jumped off the desk. He walked over to the front row, standing behind Kyungsoo who was already shaking. Kai ruffled Kyungsoo's hair and looked up at Kris. "Open your eyes! This school belongs to us, this school's only ruler is myself! And I did a great job sending that professor Zheng to the asylum" he said and a growl was heard at the end of his sentence.

"Now that's a living example of a dumb as you are yourself!" Kris strikes again. The class broke down into a never ever heard silence. Kris thought that they never heard a teacher cuss at the students. "Whatsoever, you should probably sit your sorry down and leave your classmates alone, or I'll have to use force" Kris said and the class awed at the braveness. Kai was taken aback by this surprise attack. He wasn't expecting the new teacher to be a step ahead from him. Kai pulled the corner of his lip up, not letting himself lose.

"You'd better watch your back, Mr. Wu..." Kai said and aimed back to his place after shoving Kyungsoo against the desk. Kris mentally let out a sight of relief, but he couldn't show it upon himself.

"Kim Suho!" Kris continued, not really minding any of what happened. He could ignore the fact that a minor threatened him just a second ago. He wouldn't mind being in a lawsuit thanks to that. There was still nothing to prove anything. The mischievious boy looked up and grinned at Kris. 

"17 and playing golf" he said and waved his hand mid air, which meant that he didn't care anymore and Kris shoudl pass any other questions. Rich kids are going to hell for this, Kris thought. What an insane reality he is living in, he just realized. The kids here are only some lost cases, because the town is miles away from any other city and the families are all the same. It's hard to remember which family owns which shop, which factory and whose kid is whose. Everyone knows everybody and rumors spread in less than one second. That's why it was so scary, that no one knows how the students act at school. The ones that are better with money are the heads of the crowd. They own the city, to be honest. They own the houses at the rich part of the town, where the road leads to Neverland, to a long road to the nearest big city. 

Kris didn't comment much about that, he was satisfied that the rudeness of the kid kicked a bit and let him say the answer Kris was awaiting.

"Kim X...Xiumin? Is that correct?" Kris looked up from his list and scanned the class. The shortest and the most innocent looking boy raised his head nearby Suho. He had these big doe eyes and adorable features. Kris would guessed that he was the youngest and most innocent, but man was he wrong again.

"Yep... I'm 18 and I enjoy skipping school and martial arts to kick yo' " he said and smiled. Kris cracked his spine a little bit with a hiss. He wouldn't expect such a words to come out from such a nice looking boy. I guess he must be bi-polar, Kris thought. In front of parents nice and sweet, with friends a bad- mother-effer.

"Alright... that'll do" he said and looked at the list, ignoring the laughter of the latter and his friends. "Lu Han?" Kris read out and looked around the class. He saw a boy rise his hand.

"Luhan, just Luhan" he said and lay his head next to Xiumin. He wasn't that polite to be honest, but he was at least not ironic and not cheeky.

"Oh Sehun" Kris' gaze was still on Luhan when he called out another name and the boy... blushed? He opened his mouth surprised and turned his eyes timidly and the boy at the very back of the class, in the darkest corner. The boy was looking out the window, not minding the whole sightseeing in the class. He looked at Kris from the corner of his eye and stood up.

"Oh Sehun, 17, doing nothing" he finished and exhaustedly sat down with a thud. Luhan was still gazing back at the boy, trying to be invisible. Kris shrugged and nodded.

"Thank you, Sehun... Park Chanyeol" Kris looked up and look at the boy sleeping. "You don't have to stand up then" he finished and shook his head in disbelief. "Zhang Yixing?" Kris looked up and his eyes shot at the boy with the headphones on. He was not even looking at Kris, yet he was looking at the board with photos and pictures.

"Sir, try calling him Lay, he might listen" Kyungsoo said and leaned closer over the table. Kris listened and smiled slightly. 

"Zhang Lay? Could you please take off your headphones?" Kris asked and the boy automatically looked up at him. He didn't give him any kind of expression he just slipped off his headphones and let them hanging around his neck. Kris smiled victoriously and closed the class book. 

There were some fast footsteps on the hall and Kris' attention was already on the door. The door opened and a greasy haired boy came in the view. He first wanted to catch he breathe before entering the class. His hair was wet, not greasy and his school uniform also. Jessica was standing behind him, forcing him concerned inside the class.

"Mrs. Choi found your student being locked inside a female bathroom stall" Jessica said and closed the door behind herself and looked around the class. "He says it was an accident, but being in this class, I kind of don't believe it" she said and looked around the students, her gaze stopping on Kai.

"What's your name?" Kris asked and looked at the boys wet appearance.

"Huang Zitao" he said out with difficulty and looked at Kris. "I'm sorry I'm late" he quickly shot his gaze at Kai, he was laughing with the whole class excluding Kyungsoo and Luhan. Kyungsoo had his mouth covered with his hands and a shocked look in his eyes. Luhan was just looking wide eyed at Tao.

"It's alright, sit down" Kris said and dismissed the boy and Tao went to sit at his place, what was behind Lay. Jessica approached Kris and whispered to him.

"Take care of Zitao. He is the nicest student of them all and he needs a lot of attention" she said and heard the bunch behind her whistle and talk about her behind. She rolled her eyes and continued. "He really needs a comfort point and I have my belief in you" Jessica finished and turned around, not even waiting for the kids to stand up for her farewell and just left. Great... Just great...


After the classes, Kris was able to leave the school camly. The students were mostly out of the school already only few teachers were stuck with him. Especially Jessica and the principals wife Choi Sooyoung, the one who found Zitao in the bathroom. Kris held his briefcase in his hand as he gathered all his papers on his desk in his office. He shared the office with the other teacher, miss Kim Taeyeon. She was a short blond haired female. She taught history. She was a very nice person and her character was  pretty innocent. Yet she was a bit weird. She is the funniest from among the teachers, but she gets awkward at times and the girl students dislike her the most, because she looks younger and prettier than them. 

Kris chuckled as she said her bye to him with a high pitched voice. Kris didn't know someone stood at the door until he heard Taeyeon greet someone else too. He turned around and he saw Jassica leaned against the door-frame.

"Oh, it's you" Kris said and smiled softly as he slipped his papers into his briefcase.

"That's a nice welcome, Mr. Wu" she said with a snicker and came inside the office, standing by Kris' table. "Ready to go home?" she asked and smiled sweetly.

"I think so... It was a difficult day to be honest" Kris' speech was interrupted by a loud scloding voice of his co-worker, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. He was talking to the janitor as they brought a student inside the teachers' lounge. Kris looked over his shoulder just to see his student being dragged in and being yelled at. It was Tao again. Jessica looked worriedly at Kris and he got the message.

Kris rushed out of his office, breaking down the loud arguing of the janitor and Mr. Cho.

"What happened?" Kris asked as he looked at the three of them. Zitao quickly looked away as he saw his new homeroom teacher approach with Miss Jung and tried to crawl away in his mind.

"This brat was caught walking here, into Mr. Shindong's garden, without permission!" Mr. Cho said pointing a strict finger at Tao. He was about to say something and the janitor, Mr. Shindong nodded angrily.

"Did you see him do it?" Kris asked and Tao instantly looked up at him with hope in his eyes. The two angry people opened their mouths to protest, but here was the point.

"No, someone reported him" Shindong said and looked at the ground. Kyuhyun looked at the janitor with more angry stare.

"See? Tao is innocent for sure, you have my word" Kris said and motioned his hand for Tao to stand up from the chair. Tao obeyed and stood behind Kris, next to Jessica.

"And you have my word too" Jessica said and held Tao in her embrace and looked at the teacher and then at the janitor.

"Now excuse us" Kris said and bowed slightly with Jessica too and Tao bowed deeply. The two left with Kris following close behind. The teacher continued to argue with the janitor, blaming one another for the matter.

At the entrance door, Kris asked Jessica to take her home, but she said she is leaving with her boyfriend and she offered Tao a ride home, but he refused instantly. He was walking without a word, looking at the ground as they walked outside. Kris was about to ask too, to take the boy home, but before he could start, the boy ran away out from the school's field.

Jessica and Kris just looked at the direction the boy left to and Jessica just sighed. Kris was confused most of the time on his first day, but this was something he couldn't have explained. He looked at Jessica, who offered him a concerned smile again.

"He doesn't have biological parents... he is adopted" Jessica said and Kris started fitting the missing puzzle pieces. "He is usually bullied by his classmates, because he can't speak Korean perfectly and that's why he needs a comfort point. And there are you" she said with hope in her voice.

"What about his adoptive parents?" Kris asked, interested in the boy's life story.

"His father is the owner of the supermarket in the town, Mr. Zhoumi and his wife Victoria. They are both young, but he took care of him. He was a good friend of his father, that's why he took him under his wings."

At that point... Kris started pitying the boy and felt the responsibility raise in him...


 

Hello another chapter ^_^

Tell me if you like the story so far and please tell me what should I change or add

Please subscribe and comments are loved