Sooyoung

Bad Teachers

It was another hot day of the week, which signalizes the closeness of some forced vacation for the students. The principal married couple, Sooyoung and Siwon Choi were already having an afternoon for themselves at home. How come Sooyoung wasn't with Kris or Jessica or shopping? Because she was in the backyard of their house, floating in the swimming pool they had. The Chois are one of the richer level of this town. Siwon's parents are really rich and he inherited most of their money as he was their only child. And after meeting Sooyoung, I guess he was happy to have all that money, because if Sooyoung was a blonde, she would easily fit to that status. She was a bit silly with money and what comes to shopping, going partying and other things what comes to the life of a rich and famous. She only needed paparazzi to look where she is going. However you can't unsee the love between them.

It is few years that the two are married and happily, although the only happiness that is missing is a love child running around their living room. Siwon would blame Sooyoung's childishness and immature behavior the reason for their unlucky trying, but it wasn't true. The only problem there was with Sooyoung was that she wasn't ready. She really wanted a child, but after having a long talk with her mother about the matter, she seemed to change her mind.

Jessica would say, that her behavior has nothing to do with the fear of having the responsibility of a living creature, which is actually your beloved child. And that's all Sooyoung needed to feel better about resisting having a complete family. Siwon and her would often argue about that, but Siwon would always agree with Sooyoung, that she's not ready, seeing her manners and all. Sooyoung was already having the thought of talking about it to Kris, but he seems to be so sweet and nice, that he wouldn't know much about things like these and he would never think as Siwon does. 

Sooyoung was floating on a blown up bed on the water, reading her book about a shopping maniac girl. She had her sunglasses on, hair tied up in a high ponytail, wearing bikins and tanning herself on the boiling sun. She didn't hear her husband come home with his car, but he sure knew where his beloved wife is. Siwon arrived at the backyard and looked straight towards the pool. He was wearing his dark suit and his briefcase in his hand. He smiled widely as he saw his wife so comfortable.

"Hello, honey" he said and approached sun bed and sat down on the white plastic material, placing his briefcase on the ground. Sooyoung looked up and pulled her glasses a bit lower, so she would see her husband more clearly.

"Hi" she greeted him with a wide smile on her lips. She put her book down and tried to swim herself on the blown up bed towards the edge of the pool. "How was your day?" she asked nicely.

"I have news for you. I'm going away on a business trip for the weekend. I will come back on Monday only" he said making Sooyoung stop in shock, opening wide and eyes showing sadness.

"Do you have to?"

"I have to baby" he said and helped her pull herself to the side of the pool and helped her off of it, carrying her bridal style. "I wanted to tell you the instructions" he added as he placed her gently on her feet.

"Instructions? It's not the first time" she said and put her glasses on top of her head.

"That's exactly why... I don't want any house parties and I need you to water the plants, clean the house and do the shopping for groceries" he said and gently held her by her shoulders, brushing his fingers lightly on her skin. She pouted but nodded.

"Alright, I'll do all you want" she said and was about to speak up again as she went silent, but he was quicker.

"Yes, you can bring friends over, but no parties, loud music nothing" he cleared out and Sooyoung smiled.

"Alright then" she said and started gathering her stuff she brought over. Siwon was holding her by her back now and smiled lightly as he saw her. She straightened up and smiled at her husband, planting kisses on his lips just so sweetly as he returned them. 

They went inside their luxurious living room, where they had all of their couple photos on a wall of memories as they called it. It was a bright room, white and golden, it was really something modern and huge. Sooyoung placed her towel and the book on the shelf under the wall of memories. They had their first photo there, when they were only in their teens. Both were so shy and those hairstyles were ridiculous. They already looked like a perfect match. Their graduation photo was there too, Sooyoung was shorthaired and wearing a black dress while holding a bouquet of roses so was Siwon, but wearing a white shirt and having a really funny face expression. They posed for a picture with Jessica and Hyoyeon for the yearbook of the school's jubilee celebration. They had many photos of themselves, however their wedding photos were somehow incorrect. Sooyoung was wearing a fancy black dress rocking it, but Siwon wore a white tuxedo, which was funny for them too, but they were like the most modern couple to ever get married. 

"When are you leaving?" Sooyoung asked as she walked to the kitchen, only in her bikinis and putting some dinner on a plate for her husband.

"On Friday" he said and undressed himself into his underwear and walked in his boxers, shirt and socks towards Sooyoung in the kitchen. He took out a bottle of beer and walked to the dining table.

"Already?" she asked and brought the food to the set table and set to his right. She already ate dinner, plus she sticks to a strict diet, and exercises a lot.

"Yes... I swear I'll be back home as soon as possible" he said and reached over, brushing Sooyoung's hair and placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'll call you every day if I can" he said. Sooyoung smiled and took a hold of Siwon's hand.

"I swear I won't do anything stupid" she promised once again and left to take a shower and call Jessica afterwards.


 "Jessica? We're going shopping tomorrow... Siwon is going on a business trip and we are going to have a party at my place!"

"Not again... Call Kris" Jessica answered to the news.

"I'm gonna call the whole town goddamnit!" Sooyoung cussed and the next five minutes was spend with her squealing like a maniac...