One less problem

Bad Teachers

It was another day at school. The sun was shining and the air was hot as hell. All the kids were outside the school, the teacher's hanging out with them on the sport field. It wasn't rare for the school to have a free period when it was warm and sunny outside. The girls were allowed to wear other clothes than their uniforms and boy were allowed to wear caps during the school day and dress as they wanted. It was not like they didn't do it already, but at days like these even the students would appreciate the teachers being nice and letting them do what they wanted as long as they were at the school area. 

Sooyoung was sitting at the bench at one side of the soccer field, wearing light peach coloured over all with a brown belt. Her shoes matched the color of her clothes, but her bag was dark blue just like her accessories like a bracelet and earrings. Her hair was loosely hanging down from her shoulders and it was visible that she was burning hot under her thick dark hair. She was watching her students, which were the youngest girls. Nara, the girl with long brown hair with bangs, which was good at science but kept it a secret. Lime, the girl with short light blue hair. She was the biggest trouble maker and prankster among the younger grades. Alice, the cute adolescent blonde girl, who always complimented the teachers and added the name of her rich parents to it. Yooara, the girl that barely spoke and barely was seen. She was pretty but she kept silent most of the time. Yoonjo, the cute kid who was too hyperactive to be kept in the class during school days. She would be sent outside as a punishment, but she would enjoy climbing the benches and searching the boys' lockers just to make a mess. And Yooyoung, the most mature out of all of them. She had short wavy hair and a really mature personality, maybe because her parents were just as influental as she was on her classmates. 

Jessica, on the other hand, was at the basketball field with her students, the eldest girls of the school. Jessica was sitting at the edge of the solid groundon her cardigan as it seemed. She was wearing a white almost see-through shirt, baby-pink tight trousers and a pair of white high heels. She only had one silver watch on her wrist and her phone in her hands. She had her hair gatehred to one side and she tried to stay away from the sun. Her class was a big team. They were the girls that called themselves the Wassup. They were the town's girl basketball team and they always hung out together. They always wore their basketball shirts when going to school. Jiae wore 22, Nada wore 78, Sujin wore 24, Jinju 28, Nara 1, Woojoo12 and Dain 5. They always were together you would think that they even lived together. 

Fortunately, Kris had the best job of them all. He was sitting in his class, his legs up on his table playing candycrash on his phone. The ventilator was blowing some cool air on his face. His short ed at his neck all the way down to his collarbones. His tie was loosened and his bangs were up in a wet quiff of his sweaty hair. He was quiffing on it, blowing some air with his mouth upwards to keep the hair there. He was sweating even though the windows were opened. Asking why he was inside? Well, his class was in a detention. He was playing the bad teacher already. He disallowed all the students from his students to leave the classroom even if they faint from the hotness of the weather. Kyungsoo was dying at the first seat in front of the teacher's desk. He was all sweaty around his face, his temples dripping. He was trying to cool himself down by the cool air from the ventilator, but Kris was mean. Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Kai were sent to the closed window where the sun shone the most with their arms rised as a punishment for being themselves (rude, cheeky, childish and aggresive). Lay was listening to the music still, lying on the desk and trying to fall asleep, but the hotness was too much to bear. Luhan was cooling hismelf down with his notebook, what surprised Kris that he brought some to the class. Chen was sitting next to Xiumin and was lying flat on Xiumin's back, sleeping or at least resting. Xiumin was also somehow weak and just sitting there, not minding the skinship of his classmate. Baekhyun was the only one taking it cool. He was holding his phone and fixing his hair and what suprised Kris the most, he was drawing an eyeliner on himself as well before waving his books in front of himself just like Luhan. Fortunately Tao was at the most darkest place in the class. He was dripping from sweat as well and he was just sitting there staring out of the window. He was in his own world, but he minded the hot sweat running down his temples as he always wiped it off. Kris was sometimes determined to look around the class just to laugh at those scumbags. They got their punishments right there. They would complain about it, threathening him, but he wouldn't just listen.

It was the time when the day came to the hottest, noon. Chanyeol was already squirming at the window, his armpits sweaty leaving spots on his uniform. Suho was leaning his head against the hot glass, risking it just to rest a little, Sehun was just groaning loudly and breathing heavily from the hotness, giving Kris dead glares which were begging for mercy. Kai didn't even budge. He was standing there, his ars high above his head and fists tightly shut. He was sweating all over, but he didn't even move. Kris would already think that he is doing it just to compete Kris' order and teach him that he wouldn't beg for mercy like his friend. 

Suddenly the rude boy turned around and looked at Kris. Kris' eye caught the action and his sight raised, looking at the four fellows standing at the window.He raised his eyebrows questioning Kai's action. 

"Can I go to the toilet?" Kai asked, slowly for Kris to understand. The attention of the class didn't turn on, just Kyungsoo's. He looked up at Kris and waited for his answer. 

"Go!" Kris said and without any protests he turned his sight back to his candycrush game. That was the time when the class seemed even quieter than before. All the eyes focused on Kris and Kai, being shocked about the reaction of the teacher. He allowed Kai without any further words to leave to the bathroom? Kai was the most shocked by it. Kris looked up again looking at Kai who was standing still, staring at him in shock. "Really go" Kris repeated and nodded his head, reasuring Kai that he may leave. Kai almost stumbled over his feet as he left to the door. 

Kyungsoo looked up at Kris as Kai left the room and was pleased by it, but still in shock.

"You are full of surprises, Mr. Wu" Kyungsoo said, flattering Kris, but not to seem proud, Kris brushed it off.

"Just like all of you" he mumbled and played his game until he lost. "!" he cursed under his breath. He smacked the phone on the table and put his feet down from the table. He looked around the class and scanned the pained faces of his students. He felt sorry for few of them. For those that were normal and didn't seek trouble. "Zitao, Kyungsoo, Lay you may leave the class. Go outside and play, but don't leave the school's properity." The attention of the students turned to Kris and especially Luhan's who was staring at him, waiting for himself to be dissmissed. The two of them stood up and were about to leave, before Tao nudged Lay so the boy looked at him and stood up, taking off his headphones. He whispered to him something and the three of them left. "Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun you may leave too" the three stood up in speed of light and were about to leave the class, but Luhan stopped there. He turned back and looked at Kris.

"May Sehun leave with us?" Luhan asked. 

"Why? He is in punishment" Kris pointed at the three remaining boys at the window. Luhan offered him a desperate look and looked at Sehun with sad eyes. Sehun, the emitionless Sehun returned the sad look and Luhan left. Kris was a bit surprised by such an expression, however the thought didn't leave his brain. What was the relationship between these two? The door closed, leaving the boys there. "Sehun?" Kris asked, leaning his elbows on the table. The boy looked around and looked at the teacher.

"Yes?"

"Come here" Kris said and moved his finger for him to come. Sehun hurriedly went to sit down and enjoyed the feeling of relaxing his muscles. He was thankful to the teacher, even thought he made him that stiff. "Go check upon Kai in the bathroom, when you find him, you all may leave" Kris said, making a deal with the three of them. Chanyeol and Suho made eyecontact with Sehun, leaving their faith in his hands. Sehun nodded in agreement and ran out of the classroom. 

Kris sat back and ordered the two remaining boys to sit down right in front of him on Kyungsoo's place. They gladly sat down sitting there for a short while.

"Mr. Wu?" Sehun's voice sounded from the doorway. Kris looked up, rising his eyebrows. "Jongin is not in the bathroom" he stated. Kris was a bit panicking, but he stayed cool outside.

"Ok, you may leave outside, search for your classmates and gather up at the soccer field, alright?" he ordered them and they agreed, leaving the classroom. 


Kris left the classroom right after the boys left. He walked around the storey and seached the possible places where Kai could be. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be found. 

He ran outside searching all over. He walked to all the small corners even meeting Shindong the janitor on his way, him being still mad at Kris saving Tao's in front of him. He walked towards Jessica at the first thought, because he knew that she will know about his students a lot. He wanted to ask her about Kai where he could be. On his way he spotted Tao and Kyungsoo at the soccer field, sitting under the result board, chasing the shade, They were chatting with each other, making Kris warm inside. Tao was picking on the nicely cut grass until he looked up at noticed Kris, staring him in the eyes. Kyungsoo looked over too and waved vigoroudly at Kris. KRis just slightly waved back and nodded his head, having a side smile. Tao smiled a bit wider and waved towards the ground, meaning it for KRis. Kris nodded his head again and his side smile changed into a whole smile. He was surprised that Tao would be so please by seeing him, though they have a nice relationship with each other.

Kris walked to the sitting Jessica and squatted down next to her instantly.

"Hi Kris" she greeted him with a friednly smile and high pitched salute.

"Hi Jessi... listen, do you have any idea where Jongin could go?"

"Did he run away?" she asked shocked.

"Yes... No... Kind of... I don't know... I let him go to the bathroom and he disappeared." Kris complained.

"Isn't he somewhere here outside?" she asked, concerned about the situation as she was.

"He is not" Kris said, his heart beat fastening up.

"Ok, I'll look for him outside here somewhere, you go to the storage or the gym, he must be somewhere" she said as she started picking herself up from the ground and left her cardigan on the ground. She started walking away and looking around. Kris took the cardigan in his hands and waved after her with it, but she was already too far. He kept it in his hands and put this problem aside. He walked towards the storage room, but when he spotted Yuri inside he quickly turned around and walked away towards the gym. The gym must've been hot inside, like sauna, but after Kris opened the door a nice cool air hit him. What?

He hear music coming from inside, but he couldn't see for the bleachers inside. He walked a bit more forward and looked into the huge space. There was a thin muscular person dancing to Eminem and Rihanna's Monster. KRis tried to focus his eyes more on the latter but the moves just catched his eyes more than anything. Those moves were hypnotizing. Kris has neve ever seen such moves from a boy. Kris took few careful steps closer to the boy and leaned against the railway of the bleachers. He folded his arms on his chest and watched the boy with a smirk. He knew already who he was.

"Bravo," Kris clapped slowly after the song finished and the boy stopped in an ending position, panting hard, "Jongin."

Kai looked around in shock, staring at Kris and even taking a step back in surprise. How ironical!

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked and he started gathering his things which were lying on the floor. He was sweating and panting hard.

"Maybe if you wouldn't lie and ran away, I wouldn't disturb your dancing session" Kris said and his smirk widening, making Kai being even more pissed. "Why did you lie?"

"None of your business!" Kai spat and made Kris look more stern than before, but confidence never leaving the older. "Get lost!"

"You are not in charge of ordering me around Kai..." Kris unfolded his arms and took a hold of the railway. He was looking stricly at Kai, making straight eyecontact. If this was an anime movie, the flashing would be seen between their connected eyes. Kai was in loss of words. He wanted to disappear and never come back from the land of nowhere. He wanted to punch Kris in the face and threaten him just as he would to his classmates, but he knew the risk of beating or threatening a teacher. Plus he really wasn't in charge this time.

"If you tell anyone, you'll be-"

"Dead?" Kris finished Kai's sentence with the one Tao told him before. Kai opened his eyes wide, staring at his teacher in pure disbelief. How could he? "Listen, Jongin... I'm not the one who will judge for anything... Dancing, feeling lonely or even being gay" at that point, Kai's nerves broke. He took a flash speed to push Kris against the railway so hard, that the teacher was sure he will have a bruise on his back.

"How dare you?!" Kai spoke through his gritted teeth. He held Kris by his collar and kept his face so close, just to make him feel scared. But Kris wasn't. He was cooler than anytime before. He knew exactly what he provoke in Kai and he knew the goal he was reaching with this. Kris slapped Kai's hands away from his collar didn't move any further. He stood there, smirking in Kai's face just inches away.

"You don't know what you are creating about you, do you?" Kris started and took a step forward, making Kai step back. "The people around you aren't scared of you, they are starting to hate you" Kris continued and walked forward in a slow pace, making Kai back up with fear hiding behind his blunt stare. "You're friends are annoyed by you, because they can't be who they want to be..." He pointed out the relationships which were growing up among the student in their class. "And if you won't be honest with yourself, how do you want anyone to like you?" by this, Kris hit the most painful spot in Kai's soul. Kyungsoo.

Kai tripped over his sport bag which was lying in the middle of the gym where he was dancing a while ago. He fell flat on his and was staring up at Kris, not letting out any noises. Kris stood tall above Kai and was staring down at him with a strict face.

"I have ninety-nine problems, Jongin and you're not becoming one of them" Kris said and with a snort he walked away in a boss-like manner. He aimed for the main entrance of the gym and heard Kai kick into his bag and squirm on the floor.

Kai was sure about one thing at this point. If Kris was such a revenge seeker, he would tell everyone about Kai's secrets. His dancing passion, him missing the attention of his parents, whom don't even talk to him at home anymore or his biggest shame, being attracted to a boy called Kyungsoo. Kai kicked his bag out of frustration and gathered anger by Kris and pulled his knees up to his chest. He ruffled his hair and sighed difficultly. He was thinking about all this and he knew something was going to happen. If Kris would tell on him, Kai would lose all his reputation, his status quo at school and the name of the baddest leader of the school. He wouldn't be able to rule all the people around himself and he was scared that even more people would abandon him. However the worst thing going through his head was that Kris was right. Kai tried to persuade the people, the world around himself that he wasn't what he really was. The Kai he was at school was never at the house of the Kim's. At home he would lock himself up in his huge room and be alone, crying himself to sleep or stalk his classmates on social studies and laughing about the stupidity and adorableness of some of them or playing his music loudly and dancing all night long. He was a depressed little child locked up in the body of an aggresivelly looking Kim Jongin. He wanted to cry at the moment. He wanted to change all of this to something else... but he was too scared. 

Kris headed back to the soccer field all the teachers were gathered with their students on the field and looking in Kris' direction. Jessica ran towards him in her highheels carefully.

"Did you find Jongin?" she asked and put her hands on Kris' chest, looking up in his face with a panicking expression. Kris stopped and nodded his head.

"Yeah, he was in the gym" Kris said and looked behind Jessica, who already put her hands on her chest and dramatically let out a sigh of relief. Kris' eyes stopped on the two close friends Kyungsoo and Tao. Tao's eyes were fixed carefully on Kris, but the expression wasn't pleased at all. He looked like he wanted to kill. Was he jealous or was he angry that Kris was searching for Kai even when Tao hated him. Kyungsoo was holding onto Tao and was staring far behind Kris and he got the idea that Kai was already approaching. Jessica looked up too and looked at Kai approaching the school gathering. He was pulling his jumped on his arms and his sport bag over his shoulder. Kris tunrned around and looked at the boy. Kai wasn't looking so dangerous and rude anymore. Somehow his features smoothened out. 

"Jongin are you alright?" Jessica approached him wuickly and walked beside him, not getting any answers like usually. Maybe Kris was mistaken that he changed Kai. "We were so worried" Jessica insisted making Kai stop and look to the ground. He mumbled something what Kris and the others couldn't hear that far, but Jessica's face spoke clearly. He said something, she wouldn't ever expect to hear from him. 

"Mr. Kris... Can I talk to you for a second?" Kris was surprised when a manly deep voice sounded from behind him. It was the principal Choi Siwon talking to him. Kris nodded his head and tried to act cool.

"Sure sir" he said and the two of them were about to leave the field. "Excuse me sir, can I first talk to my class?" Kris asked and after the principal agreed to it, Kris approached his lined up class.

Tao and Kyungsoo at the front. Kyungsoo was looking up at Kris while Tao was trying to ignore the tall male standing in front of him. He had an attitude Kris was not used to. Chanyeol's head was high obove others' and was staring straight in Kris' face. Kai already alined with them too and was dodging Kris' eyes.

"Boys... I need you to stay here and listen to Miss Jung, can you do me this favor?" Kris asked and the class answerd in union with a nod and they actually meant it seriously. "Thanks guys" Kris said and smiled, he ruffled Tao's hair and when the boy finaly looked up at him he winked at him. "Tomorrow I will talk to few of you ok?" Kris said pointing his index finger at the class with a more strict face. He walked away leaving the class with Jessica. 

Kris caught up with Mr. Choi and walked beside him. Mr. Choi offered Kris a kind smile and a very diplomatical walk around the school's properity. 

"What did you want to talk to me about, sir?" Kris asked being curious about the matter Mr. Choi could have for him.

"About Mr. Huang" he said and didn't pay Kris a single look. Kris felt a knot tighten in his stomach when the male spoke the surname of his student Tao. What about him, he thought. "Someone saw him wander around the town after curfew." 

"Yes, and?" Kris asked, not really knowing what this had to do with him. The whole class was full with rebels and protestants so why would he be any exception?

"He was leaving your house, Kris."

Well, then...


 

Another chapter on! ^^ Yay!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote, thank you~