Tao's POV

Bad Teachers

 'Damn I love his , that's a nice ' I thought. I felt a movement behind my uninterested eye lids and I looked over at Kyungsoo. He held up his finger indicating me to wait a sec while he wrote a note. He finished and passed it over.

"You were totally checking Kris’s out just then" I looked over at him with a shrug before responding.

"What? Sue me if I'm wrong but dang that fine" I passed it back and he let out a loud laugh causing Mr. Wu to look at us.

"What’s so funny about Chinese classic literature, Mr. Do?" He said to me. I looked to the front at him fear in my eyes.

"Okay fine, let’s continue" he said, my eyes go wide as Mr. Wu tapped his finger on Kyungsoo’s desk, yet he was looking back straight at me. I was quite shocked and my eyes showed all of my thoughts at the time. Kris turned around and gave himself a slight kick so he could continue his lesson in Chinese.

Focusing to the lesson, Mr. Wu prepared 30 different questions that he handed out and we all had to answer. I read my question and quickly scribbled out a random answer. What is acceptance? Write your opinion. 'Acceptance is a sense of belonging. It's also you're acknowledged for who you are. Those are many forms of acceptance; self-acceptance and social-acceptance are two examples. In order to be accepted by a community you have to accept yourself for whom you are and express it. Those are also flaws on this topic. Say you were gay and you live in a community where being who you really are wasn't accepted at all and you were to be frowned upon if you came out. Accepting yourself would be 100 times harder compared to normal situations. People would exclude you and your family would disapprove of your lifestyle only tolerating your existence. This topic is important to take into interest because there are small minded people out there that would only accept you for what society thinks is right, not what you think is right.'

After reading over my answer a hundred times I looked up to see that everyone was still answering their question so I walked up to the front and to give Kris my paper. When I got to him he was face down and reading a book so I cleared my throat causing his head to snap up in my direction. He gave me an expressionless look while I just smiled back. I kept staring at his not breaking eye contact in a trance forgetting why I was there. Minutes later I finally gained control of myself and hold out my work to him but I don't think he noticed so I cleared my throat again showing his my work causing him to shake his head.

"Finished?" he stammered over his words and I giggled at his. Maybe I shouldn’t do it, because it would be kind of suspicious if anyone would find out about my weakness for Mr. Wu.

"Yes sir" I said trying to make my voice sound as quiet as possible just to turn away all the attention we gained by the moment.

"Okay thanks" he nodded his head out in a short motion. Noticing his change in voice he cleared his throat. "You can go back to your seat now" he said in a more clear voice.

Waiting for the bell to ring I did the usual and stared at Mr. Wu’s amazingly broad back. He had marked all the answers and was cleaning the black board, occupying himself. The season was hotter than we would expect and our class especially. The windows were mostly facing the sun by lunch time, what was the hottest part of the day. Mr. Wu was already only wearing his neat white shirt with his tie loosened and few buttons undone. He looked around catching me and his neutral face confused me. When the bell rang he threw the cloth on the desk, making Kyungsoo scrunch up his nose and cough.  He gathered his papers quickly, our eyes caught each other once again and he bowed his goodbye. I looked around the classroom, being sort of suspicious of such a calm day. Right, Kai and his squad was ditching Kris’s class today. I felt revealed inside and looked over at Kyungsoo who was smiling back at me. We both stood up in union and walked to each toher, meeting half way.

“Too bad Kai is such an ” Kyungsoo said making me nod with a pout. “He will be missing out the P.E. session” he spoke in a seductive voice. I rolled my eyes knowing that Kyungsoo was head over heels for Kai, but he would only and never admit it. I was about to say something when the both of us left to grab our training suits.

"Hey Mr. Wu, I was just wondering if you could tutor me because I really need to pass this class and get a good score to get into college" I heard a sleazy girl voice said to him. Oh that . Yuri is so going to use that time to get to him. , , . I don't like this one bit. Why am I jealous any way he's not mine? Argh why do I care, she can have him. I huffed walking further out of the class and down the hall.

"Soooo you like our Chinese teacher hey?" A voice said behind me. I froze turning around to see a smirking Kyungsoo.

"What, no!" I said a bit too loud and fast. He just laughed throwing his arm around my shoulder.


We were sitting in the changing room of the gym class, Kyungsoo was eating a Mars bar while I was only gazing at the floor on my tied trainers with those insulting words written all over them. They read: , S'n'D, Gayo~Tayo and so on. Kyungsoo was making crunching noice just to distract me from the thing I was getting pissed by. 

"How can you like that guy?" I asked, almost spitting at those trainers from anger. 

"I don't..." he said with his mouth full. I sighed and decided not to ask more. Kyungsoo would never admit he was in love with Kai's rudeness, because he knew he would hurt me by that. Kai was my bully and he would never leave me alone, even after death. He is an and s don't change by someone so weak as Kyungie. "How can you like the teacher?" he asked me back trying to make sense. Yet it had nothing in common with his situation. 

"He understands me. I mean... I went to talk to him after your imaginary boyfriend drowned me in the town hall's fountain" I pointed out, making Kyungssoo roll his eyes again. "I told him about you and Kai" I whispered silently. 

"You did WHAT?!" Kyungsoo almost choked on teh Mars back and the other half of it (still in the wraper) fell on the floor as he jumped up almost kicking me in the face with his knee. I leaned back dodging his kick. 

"What? It's not a sin" I shook my head and looked at him with a judging face. "Someone had to know why is Kai bullying me... This world doesn't believe in magic, Harry Potter" I trying to get his head straight. 

"But if he finds out you told, he will be pissed" Kyungsoo panicked. 

"He is pissed all the time. But you have to understand me, Kyungie, I can't bear it either" I pleaded. 

"Tao, I know, but I can't do anything! He is a homophobic gay, if you know what I mean" Kyungsoo tried to save himself. 

"Maybe if you told him you like him-"

"Don't you get it? He is not afraid of me refusing him, he is afraid of the outside world finding out he is a ing homo and losing his reputation afterwards! That's why he wants you to stay quiet, don't you get it?"

I stopped in place when I saw Kai in the doorway. He stood there alone, shock written all over his face. It was surprising that there was no Sehun no Chanyeol around him, but the most surprising was his expression. He looked like he saw a ghost. Nevertheless, he would never expect us to fight with the main theme - him.