Got high

Bad Teachers

Playground/Afternoon-

Days later, after the whole bad weather stopped, another row of extreme hotness and came and the students were sent home sooner everyday. That was advantage to few of Kris' students. Especially Lay, Sehun and Chanyeol. Maybe for the first sight, you would say that Yixing is a real introvert, a loner and probably really quiet person. Image can lie and he is the one proving that. The three friends sneaked up behind the bleachers, climbing under them, sitting down on the metal bars holding the construction together. Sehun and Chanyeol both joked about getting caught by someone, because it was more than sure than in few minutes, maybe hours the playground would be full of kids and especially their classmates. Lay didn't listen to either of them, he was too busy scanning the content of his back pack. Chanyeol was already holding a lighter in his hand and spinning it around, making some skillful tricks. Sehun was having a serious face, arms crossed on his chest and eyes looking out for some intruders who would disturb their friendly time. Lay sat down with difficulty on the bar and held up one cigarette looking stick. It was a bit more messy than a regular cigarette and put it between his lips.

"Guys, we should've stick to the school's bathrooms" Lay said with his lips squeezing the end of the joint. "No one would be there at this time" he said and after zipping up his bag, he looked up at Chanyeol, shifting his eyes between two of his friends. Chanyeol chuckled and handed him the lighter, before settling his tall body on the bar too, leaning against another vertical one. Sehun laughed mockingly and looked down at Lay.

"Don't be a chicken, Lay... If we weren't caught 'till now, we won't be today" Sehun said and scratched his chin with his thumb. Lay shot him a very unpleased look and snatched the lighter from Chanyeol, lighting up his joint skillfully. He took a quick puff, taking the smoke all the way to his lungs, taking it out and passed it to Chanyeol, who was closer to him and exhaled a cloud of grey smoke. He hissed in some air, already feeling relaxed. His shoulders dropped and expression lightened. Sehun laughed at his best friend's quick reaction to the drug and waited not long for Chanyeol to pass him the junk. Chanyeol didn't look affected by the smoke, he was usually looking high anyway, just like all three of them. Sehun elegantly took the cigarette between his index finger and middle finger, putting it between his lips and taking a deep inhale. His eyes squinted lightly as he put away the cigarette from his lips, examining it while exhaling. "What's this ?" he asked as he was unfamiliar to the weird taste of it. Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and both looked at Lay.

"Kai got it for me... he said that he knows the guy" Lay confessed and stretched out his hand, snapping his fingers at Sehun. The blond just pulled the conrner of his lips down, looking at the junk before passing it over to Lay. 

"It tastes like " he said and smelled his fingers. "And it smells like " he admitted and pulled a disgusted facial expression. Chanyeol laughed with his deep voice.

"Yeah, you analyst" he said and his good mood starting to catch up as the smoke hit him. Sehun rolled his eyes and pursed his lips slightly.

"Stop complaining. If you don't want it, then don't smoke it... More for us" Lay said taking another puff before passing it to Chanyeol again. Sehun looked at Lay with a frightening expression, which read nothing more than pure evilness. Chanyeol noticed the heaviness of the air as the two friends started to argue.

"Drop it, guys... Where is Kai anyway?" he asked, trying to change the topic.

"God knows, like always" Sehun said and squatted down, knees wide apart and hands loosely hanging by the elbows on his knees.

"He said he has some business to do, that he will come eventually" Lay said and his eyes seemed heavier too. Chanyeol choked on the smoke lightly and coughed up small clouds of the grey smoke. Lay laughed and Sehun smirked. Chanyeol and Sehun passed the joint to one another and Sehun took a puff too, again squeezing his eyes at the taste.

"I won't get used to this taste" he complained and handed it to Lay again who was eyeing him with half-lidded eyes.

"I guess we'll just return to cigarettes" Lay said and took an inhale, tapping the ash off the burning side of the joint. Chanyeol's face changed to a panicking one. It was plastered with 'don't-you-dare' titles. Sehun laughed and hit the ground with his knee, laughing at the expression of his friend.

"You can't do that! Smoke weed everyday~ remember?" Chanyeol sang and did the elbow dance, almost falling over the bar. Lay and Sehun both burst out laughing, Lay with his almost soundless laugh, while Sehun was heard all around. He rolled his head back laughing out loud and in some air every time he lost it all. Chanyeol just looked at them even more dumbfounded. "What? Why?"

"Channie, you're just too cute to be true" Lay patted Chanyeol's thigh mockingly. However he was soon screaming like a little girl, making Sehun die from laughing even more and Chanyeol to jump a little scared.

"Hi guys!" it was Kai greeting them from behind Lay, who had no idea of him being behind. He blew on Lay's neck to tell him about himself, making him almost pee his pants by both, fear and ticklishness. Kai snatched the joint from Lay and jumped over the bar, sitting down next to him, taking a puff himself. He leaned his elbows on his wide opened knees and leaned forward, taking his bad boy posture, however his face was much more than joyful.

"You wanna die?" Lay threatened him and snatched back the joint, handing it over to Chanyeol. Kai exhaled the smoke and his face turned bitter like he would a grapefruit.

"What is that?" he asked referring to the drug. Sehun pointed his index finger at Kai with a face saying 'I-told-you'! "Is that what I gave you?" Kai asked and looked at Chanyeol who was inhaling the smoke calmly.

"Yes" Lay said and nodded in the process.

"Tell me to choke that guy with my foot" Kai said and the bitterness from his lips, taking a hold of the bar by both of his sides, swinging back and forth, smiling lightly to himself. Sehun and Chanyeol both looked at Kai with the most suspicious gaze they could pull off. Chanyeol repeatedly hit Sehun on the shoulder holding the joint, until Sehun woke up from his imagination. 

"You high or something's going on?" Chanyeol asked, his voice dropping few octaves as he leaned closer to Kai, examining his face. Kai's surprised expression took place as he was eyeing Chanyeol and then Sehun.

"What are you talking about?" he asked as he shifted his sight between the two. 

"You're smiling like a creep" Sehun said firmly, not minding his disrespect towards his older friend. Kai furrowed his eyebrows, but still couldn't look dangerous or angry. He was so busy making up a lie or an excuse why he was suddenly so blissful today, to notice that Lay was leaning to his neck, staring at it. 

"Did you get hit or is that a hickey?" he asked and poked the side of Kai's neck. Kai quickly pulled back and covered his neck with his hand, earning a very shocked expression from all three of his friends. "What business did you really have?" Lay squinted his eyes pointing at Kai threateningly. Sehun's lips lightly parted as he was kind of glaring at Kai, waiting for his answer, while Chanyeol had his eyes wide opened and mouth parted too.

"That's none of your goddamn business" KAi tried to sound cool, but instead he sounded like a hurt kitten, because he was whining. Three pairs of eyes bugged out at him, making him jump lightly, realizing how he just said it.

"What's going on?" Sehun asked, eyes focused on Kai. Lay smacked Kai's back hard, almost knocking him over to fall on his face. He looked at Sehun and Chanyeol, having that high face of his.

"What do you think? Our bad boy ed!" he said with so much ease and comfortableness in his voice, that all of them just got the same idea. No more weed for Yixing...

"Will you shut up?!" Kai growled and grabbed Lay's hand behind his back, twisting it and pressing it against LAy's back like a police officer. Lay yelped in pain but started laughing breathlessly. Chanyeol and Sehun looked at each other and both knew that it was true.

"With whom?" Sehun asked.

"None of your business!"

"So you really had !" Chanyeol gasped covering his mouth with his palm before laughing out loud, falling over the bar, kicking his long legs in the air. Sehun's lazy eyes rolled over at Chanyeol, taking his time to realize what actually happened and shot up with a shocked expression, jumping over to help Chanyeol get up. The taller boy was laughing his off while Sehun was struggling to pull up his already numb body.

"You all shut up, or I'll you faces up" Kai threatened and let go of Lay's arm.

"Calm down will you?" Sehun asked him with a stiffness in his voice as he gathered the wrecked Chanyeol from the ground. He looked like an old lady pulling a sack of potatoes up the stairs.

"What? You're freaking out over some !" Kai bragged and sit back in his previous bad boy position, looking down on the ground and his shoes.

"You have a goddamn hickey on your neck!" Lay turned around and yelled in Kai's ear, making him pull his head away from him and listen with a painful expression.

"Was it Sujin?" Sehun asked as he managed to pull Chanyeol up on  the bar as he grabbed the back of his head in pain. 

"Who?" Kai lifted his head looking at Sehun with a confused face.

"So it wasn't" he mumbled just to make Kai's temper rise. 

"Who is that Sujin?" Kai forcefully asked almost hissing through his gritted teeth. Sehun sat down next to Chanyeol and sighed.

"Basketball team? Sujin? Number 24?" Sehun explained like he was talking to a kid. Kai's eyes squinted and bit his inner cheek thinking deeply. He didn't want to admit that he had no idea who she was, so he quickly tried to change the subject.

"Why would you think of her?"

"She talks about you all the time" Lay said.

"That girl drools after you since last year's basketball match" said Sehun.

"What's wrong with that?" Kai asked, opening his hands, palms up, asking for an answer.

"She walks around the school talking about you two dating, dumbbutt" Chanyeol said, hissing from the sudden pain pulses running through his head as the weed wore off.  

"She does?" asked Kai in a very surprised manner, pulling back up, straightening his back, grabbing his knees. He was slightly panicking inside, but he can't let his minions know his fears. "Why don't I know about that?"

"Who knows" Lay shrugged his shoulders staring blankly into the empty space in front of him. Kai looked at him, not believing how his friend got high so fast. He looked back at Sehun who was massaging Chanyeol's temples to ease the pain.

"But why didn't you tell me?"

"Would you date her?" Sehun turned his head, talking in a sarcastic tone. Kai wrinkled his forehead, thinking about the most likely option.

"Definitely not" Kai said like a matter of fact.

"Would you her?"

"No."

"Would you even talk to her?" Sehun's face changed into a simple emotionless piece of stone, which meant he knew every answer of Kai by heart.

"Probably not, but you could still tell me" Kai said dodging the piercing questions, which picked on his damn trashy personality.

"Why don't you want to tell us about the girl you sleep with?" Sehun asked teasingly.

"Why didn't you tell me about the girl spreading those bull rumors?" Kai answered with an annoyed question, mocking Sehun's face expression. Sehun turned his face back towards Chanyeol and pressed against his temples hard, making him scream in pain. 

"Guys where did my smoke go?" Lay asked after a long while of being completely dazed off. All  of them first looked at their empty hands, not trace after the smelly junk. Kai looked around himself and Lay, because he couldn't move properly. Chanyeol was sitting stiff and looking at the front, while Sehun was searching the place where Chanyeol hit the ground with his back and head. They all were starting to panic, because an two inch long stinky, burning, smoking joint couldn't just disappear into the air. Kai looked further towards the path behind the bleachers, just to see a familiar person taking bending over and taking something from the ground.

"!" he cussed and shot up, jumping over the bars and running quickly over, leaving the three dumbfounded under the bleachers. He pat the person's back and jumped pass him, standing in front of them suddenly, face filled with insecureness and panic, but smiling, which was more than odd in Kai's case. "Zitao!" he greeted the boy who was holding onto the lit up joint in between his fingers, with gloves pulled on his hands.

"Jongin?" Tao asked surprised by the sudden appearance of the boy in front of him and took a step back, afraid of being beaten again.

"Ah-yes... Wha-What are you doing here?" Kai asked in a trembling voice, shooting gazes at his friends, who were even more worried. Tao looked around, searching someone to rescue him from his oddly friendly bully.

"I-It's garbage day... I volunteered to help the others" Tao explained. 

"Is that so? Who others?" Kai asked, looking more closely in Tao's face, making the other lean back, to get farther away from him. Tao was getting suspicious yet he was still scared of Kai, but he was somehow nice and for the first time interested, at least that's what Tao thought.

"Luhan, Suho and Xiumin from our class and some girls from the other classes" Tao said and turned his head around, once again searching for an excuse to leave. Kai's expression deepened and screwed up.

"Isn't Kyungsoo here?" he asked, gaining Tao's attention again.

"No... he wouldn't pick up his phone the whole day after he left school... why? Did you talk to him?" Tao knew that the two were closer now, but he was disappointed, because his own bully is stealing his best friend away from him.

"I didn't" Kai lied and shot a gaze at his friends as he heard Sehun's complains , because Lay was too eager for his smoke and almost tripped over his own foot while Sehun, the only sane was taking care of two wrecked .

"Is that a hickey?" Tao asked fixing his eyes on the other side of Kai's neck. Kai's eyes shot up wide opened and covered the side of his neck that wasn't facing Tao, which was confusing Kai. Tao brought up his hand and poked the the side that was facing him right on his vein. Kai's head turned around swiftly, eyes jumping out of his sockets as he quickly covered both sides of his neck. Tao gave him an angry, questioning face, which meant exactly what a best friend would ask from best friend's boyfriend. "Are you lying or did you cheat on Kyungsoo?"

"Fine! I was with him the whole noon" Kai said giving up his tough image. "I went to his place right after they dismissed us from school and-"

"Stop, stop it!" Tao made a sour face and wanted to cover his ears when he realized what he was holding in his right hand, while he was holding a trash bag in his left. "I don't want to hear the details, disgusting!" Tao stuck out his tongue.

"Hey! What's disgusting about that?" Kai spat out at Tao.

"The picture of my best friend and the guy I hate the most getting down with it" Tao rolled his eyes imagining it again. "Wait, that's why he wasn't picking up his phone?"

"Most likely" Kai nodded and looked at Tao's relieved face. "Were you worried that much?" Kai asked, his voice laughing mockingly at Tao's nice character. Tao shot him a deadly glare and that was the moment when Kai's brain was pierced by the ultimate fact, that true friends exist. His face softened, all the mockingbird behavior disappeared at that exact moment and he felt that strange feeling jolt through his veins. He was feeling sympathy. "I'm sorry" he mumbled as he was staring at Tao's face. Although it was nice to hear, Tao was much more confused than he was before. What was going on?

"What's wrong with you?" Tao asked, the thought not leaving him alone. Kai had to think fast and make action even faster. He grabbed the joint from Tao's hand and the garbage bag as well and a freakish smile pulled up on his lips.

"Let us help you... I'll get the guys" Kai said, determined about the help, but having totally other ideas in plan.

"You don't have to-"

"Guys!" Kai cut Tao off and ran off after his friends, leaving a frozen, confused and dumbfounded Tao standing at the rock path, looking at his leaving body. "I got it" Kai whispered as he arrived the the bleachers, where Sehun was standing next to Lay, who was really pale and looking like he was going to faint anytime soon, leaning forward ready to puke, and Chanyeol looking up at Kai with a bottle of water pressed to the back of his head. However, something wasn't right, Kai thought. They should look happy or more relieved. Unfortunately, they had more worried and scared expressions. Kai's smile dropped as he slowly turned his head around.

"You got what, Kai?" Kris' deep voice startled all four of them, but it seemed that it got more effect on Lay.

"We're ed" he mumbled lifelessly and his eyeballs rolled in the back of his head as he slowly fell forward, face flat hitting the ground and sticking up in the air...


The day was bright and lightly breezy, which meant a great work for the volunteering kids cleaning up the playground for the Garbage day. This whole thing was organized by Taeyeon who was really into the nature and ecology, caring about everything. She asked Kris as her co-worker to help her out, checking out for the kids and she promised him a bit higher payment for the month. Kris was taking care of the girls, because there were too many of them and listened more to the handsome man than to the beautiful rival. Kris was wearing some knee-lenght jean shorts and a black shirt, with a cap on his head and sunglasses on his eyes. Girls were admiring his long legs and amazing physique, which was slightly getting on his nerves. Girls were in pairs, roaming the place with gloves on their hands and trash bags. Kris' class was only participating in the number of four which meant them to be in pairs. Luhan with Suho and Tao with Xiumin. Kris was keeping an eye on them, because of the hatred towards Tao. Somehow it seemed like the guys calmed down. At least Luhan and Suho seemed pretty close to Tao since the last time they had were hanging out together. Xiumin was a new participant to Kris' bonding project. He somehow seemed pretty nice towards Tao, joking together and not teasing him. They looked like friends from afar, especially when Kris saw Tao laugh together with the others made his heart feel warmer.

Around the earlier afternoon, four more 'volunteers'. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and a half dead Lay. It was the deal between them and Kris. Kris gave them an ultimatum. If they help at the cleaning and help out every time any teacher needs the help, until Kris won't change his mind and he promised not to tell on them smoking and especially having weed. He made up a excuse for Lay being so worn out, but wouldn't let him just rest there. He doesn't want to be bad, but he wants to teach them a lesson. He paired up Chanyeol and Lay while Kai was with Sehun. These two pairs were suddenly all around the place, not by action but they constant yelling at one another and cussing each other down, blaming Kai, then blaming Sehun, turning out to blame Chanyeol and then finally giving the blame on Lay and this circle was spinning around for hours. Tao and his three companions were laughing at their classmates, Tao first time feeling wanted and had the warm feeling inside that he had some friends, when suddenly Luhan and leaned against his shoulder laughing his off as Sehun and Kai started chasing each other around the whole place, kicking each other and throwing plastic trash at each other, yelling angrily. Suho ruffled Tao's hair and smiled at him, praising him for his bravery on talking to Kai without running away and Xiumin was enough to just talk to him about anything and be friendly, not even hinting his bad behavior sometime before.

"What's going on here?" suddenly two more classmates appeared on the cleaning field, coming from the basketball field. Chen held a basketball in his hands, a snapback on his head, loose tank top and shorts with some sick Jordan shoes. He somehow looked more handsome and teenager like than at school. He looked like a silent watcher, not saying a single word for the whole day, but today he looked cool, gaining a lot of attention from the girls. Baekhyun skipped up to Kris and looked up at him. 

"It's garbage day~~~~" Tao sang and flailed with the boys cheering around him. Baekhyun laughed and Chen just smirked amusedly.

"Do you want to help?" Kris asked and hold out a trash bag. Beakhyun and Chen exchanged looks and both just shrugged their shoulders. 

"Why not, it looks fun" Baekhyun said and snatched the bag from Kris with a teasing grin and pushed Chen by his side to go forward to Tao's squad. They all smiled talking about things first, before they all spread around, but this time Luhan was going with Tao, because Xiumin insisted on being with Chen, and Baekhyun chose Suho. Tao enjoyed Luhan's company more, because they already had some fun in the supermarket, what made Tao feel better.

The day went by fast like this, having fun, Sehun killing his hyung Kai, Lay puking into one of the trash bags, making Chanyeol cry and beg Kris to exchange partners and it turned out to be all men's work after the girls decided to give up when they saw Kai, Sehun, Suho, Luhan and Xiumin take off their shorts due to the hotness and active working on gathering the trash. The girls, including Taeyeon sat down on the grass nearby and watched the boys being playful and handsome and charming and y and sweaty and muscular and... gay?

Sehun started teasing Luhan, poking on his well built abs, disturbing his hard work, being scolded by both Luhan and Tao. Luhan hitting Sehun on the head with his own shirt rolled un a rope. Chanyeol was being his own y self, forgetting his pulsing head with a bump on the back and every time Baekhyun would bend over, he would just 'accidentally' pass by and would start pelvic ing behind him, bumping into his , making a great show, the girls laugh, the guys laugh, but Baekhyun frown and chase Chanyeol down with and angry expression. However, Kris already knew what was going on with everyone. Suho was helping Lay when Chanyeol was kidding around and pitied him, not knowing the real reason of his pale, nausea state. Kris smirked to himself when he saw how Suho take care of Lay. Xiumin and Chen would just be adorable and help out each other, taking care of one another, making the girls faint from the cuteness overload, until seeing Xiumin's defined abs. Even Kris wondered how would he get such abs... It only left Kai and Tao working alone, but after being involved into the HunHan shirt slapping fun, it changed. Sehun and Luhan were fighting with Kai between them, protecting his dear Sehun friend from getting hit with Luhan's shirt. Fortunately Tao dropped his shyness and decided to join the fun, even if it meant to embarrass himself. He ran over to them, swiftly taking off his own shirt and wanted to slap Sehun with the rolled up cloth, but instead hitting Kai on the . Kai turned around with his mouth wide opened not believing what happened and dropped the Sehun-shield position, chasing Tao down. Kris stiffened first when he saw how violently Kai dashed after Tao, but smile soon over took his expression. Kai grabbed Tao's torso, locking his arms to his chest and lifted him up. Tao kicked his legs in the air, laughing loud having so much fun, even forgetting how bad Kai was to him. The two looked probably most friend-likely than any other. They chased each other, mocked each other, splashed water from bottles at each other and it finally felt like Kai and Tao had changed.  

-To be continued


Hello my dear cookies ^-^

It took forever, I'm sorry /shot

I will update two parts of this poop and I have a question for your opinion ^-^

Comments are always loved and replied to, please favorite and upvote if you enjoyed