Got higher

Bad Teachers

Playground/Evening-

"Good job boys" Kris praised his class as all ten collapsed on the basketball playground, hard, solid ground. It was still warm thanks to the sun, that's why Kris didn't mind them lie down shirtless. The guys let out sighs and cheers of relief while Kai collapsed, spread out like a star with a really loud moan. Everyone laughed at him, looking at their classmate. "You worked you off right?" Kris asked with a friendly tone, walking over to hover over Kai handing him a bottle of cooled down coke. Kai shot up sitting and took a hold of the bottle. Kris wouldn't await such a nice smile from him and smiled back satisfied.

"Why did we do this anyway?" Chanyeol asked looking over at Baekhyun and Chen, who didn't volunteer at school, but did volunteer now. Kris laughed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You four are in deep trouble, and the six of you volunteered" Kris explained and sat down in front of his worn out students, one leg bent and the other outstretched, one hand supporting his upper body, while the other rested on his knee.

"Exactly," Baekhyun started after looking at Chanyeol. "We would never do this crap... I wouldn't touch dirt nor trash ever in my life and look at me now... I cleaned the goddamn filthy playground. And believe me, I know very well what happens in this are" he said and shot Chanyeol a look, which wasn't a good idea, because Chanyeol panicked looking around with huge eyes, examining all the faces of their classmates who looked at them. Baekhyun suddenly realized what he just said. Maybe if he wouldn't look at Chanyeol it wouldn't be so obvious. Kris snickered covering his lips. He heard a pair of high heels approaching, as they clicked on the solid ground. Kris turned his head and saw Sooyoung and Jessica approaching in their full glory, they looked like movie stars under the streetlights shining. Sooyoung wore some high waist jeans shorts with a cropped white shirt, which barely covered her bellybutton wearing some white sneakers, gaining the attention of few boys form Kris' class. Just like Sehun and Chanyeol. On the other hand, Jessica was wearing black miniskirt, with a high waist and a floral shirt with some cute high heel sandals. They were both carrying big boxes and struggling with them, even though they tried to look pretty. Kris stood up as first being followed by Chanyeol and Sehun, taking the boxes from the female teachers. Kris taking both from Jessica and the boys each one from Sooyoung. The other boys jumped to their feet and bowed quickly to the teachers, but suddenly all of them  blushed real hard, because none of them was wearing a shirt already. Jessica's view was cleared first and was light struck by the image of the boys' good yet adolescent bodies. Sooyoung thanked the boys and looked at Jessica who was dozed off and followed her gaze.

"Omo!" Sooyoung giggled and covered her lips. "Now that's why I can't teach boy classes" Sooyoung said and bowed back at the boys. Jessica quickly looked at Kris and he just shrugged his shoulders as he placed the boxes down on the ground.

"What's in the boxes?" Suho asked, pointing at the boxes.

"You're achievement" said Kris shortly and opened the top box, taking out a foiled half of a watermelon. The boys exclaimed some really big excitement for the red watery food and thanked the female teachers.

"Thank Mr. Wu... He called us to buy you some for you hard work" Sooyoung said and put an arm around Jessica's shoulders. They both smiled at the boys who started being thankful to their new teacher and started unpacking the boxes. The boxes contained small silver spoons too. Kris smiled at the excitement of his students and with a satisfied soul stood next to Jessica and Sooyoung. Jessica wrapped her arm around his waist as he wrapped his around her shoulders, poking Sooyoung on the shoulder, all three of them pleased by the sight.

"I'm proud of you Kris" Jessica said and leaned her head against his chest lightly. He laughed and nodded. His eyes scanning the nice scenery in front of him. Jessica pushed herself away from both of them and took out her fancy phone and warned the boys. "All of you say cheese!" she said and opened her camera app.

"I don't like cheese!" Xiumin raised his hand complaining. Jessica dropped her hands holding the phone with an 'are-you-serious' face and got into her position once again.

"Then say Ice Cream!"

"Why does it have to be food?" Lay said his face getting the normal color back slowly but not sure about all the image of food in his head. Jessica dropped her hand in defeat and turned around having enough and asking Kris to help. He chuckles and walked over to sit in the middle of the dining shirtless boys.

"Guys, what do you all like?" Kris asked looking from one side to the other.

"" Sehun said in a calm, simple voice not even caring about the outcome. Kris looked at him weirdly and he looked at him with a what face.

"Do you want to look like a bunch of fish on that picture?" Jessica asked, putting her hand on her hip sassily. All of them looked at each other and agreed to her comment.

"Everyone say " Kris said remembering his graduation class photo. The boys cheered and patted Kris on the shoulders and back, praising his dirty mind. Jessica giggled and prepared her mobile, focusing the camera on them, but something still wasn't quite right.

"Kris, take off your shirt" she said and was shot a deadly look from Kris, Tao and Sooyoung too.

"Excuse you?" Kris asked his face getting a bit redder. Jessica waved her hand like she was a queen and he was a peasant, ordering him to leave. The boys whined and cussed for taking too long and hurrying Kris to comply to Jessica. With much persuading and arguing, Kris took off his shirt and throw it at Soyoung who skillfully caught it.

"Now Tao, you can't be seen back there, come to the front" Jessica said and motioned to him with her hand. Tao was surprised awaiting some stupid comments, but instead Luhan and Baekhyun gestured him to go between them even helping him step over Chanyeol sitting behind Baekhyun. He flopped down between Kris and Luhan. Kris leaned back sitting between Xiumin and Tao. He put his arms around the shoulders of both of them until Jessica added one last thing: "Everyone attack Kris cause you're not fitting in the picture" she lied and without hesitation, the class of now ten people threw themselves at Kris, pressing Tao and Xiumin to his chest and it looked like a huge man slumber party.

"!!!" all of them screamed in union, making both Jessica and Sooyoung laugh, but it was actually the best picture ever made. They all threw themselves at Kris after taking the photo, piling up onto him, pressing him down on the ground groaning.

"Boys that's enough, don't your teacher please" Sooyoung said and walked closer to Jessica admiring the relations between the kids, never seeing such satisfied students with their teacher and actually being friendly to him. "You guys eat up and go home, tonight we're all going to party" Sooyoung said, making all the head turn at her. Kai was the first to react.

"Party? Where?" he asked.

"At my place" Sooyoung said and pointed at herself proudly. "Just like last year" she said and winked at the boys to keep it a secret. Kai laughed as he remembered the last year's Teacher/Student party at her place, where Sehun got almost by Kai, because his girlfriend there broke up with him that exact day. Sehun glared at Kai, sending him a stare message.

"You think it's funny?" Sehun asked his voice pissed. They all climbed off of Kris only Tao stayed close to Kris, leaning against his chest lightly, enjoying the contact between them. Kris put an arm around his neck and just watched the two boys fight over something he didn't understand.

"What actually happened?" Kris asked and looked at the teachers and then around his students. Suho stood up and took the advantage of them, turning Kai's and Sehun's faces away from each other to calm down.

"Kai got dumped by his girl that time and was so ually frustrated, that he almost our poor Sehunnie... Actually it didn't seemed like you were resisting" Suho said, teasing Sehun who almost punched Suho on the , but Suho skillfully crossed his leg, being hit into his thigh. He slapped Sehun's forehead and he lost his balance, falling backwards, making the others laugh.

"Mr. Kris? Can I talk to you?" it was Kai's silent voice catching Kris' attention. He patted Tao on the shoulder and stood up, knowing he would want to talk in private. Tao took a hold of Kris' shorts at his knee and looked up, making Kris look down.

"Put on your shirt, the teachers are getting shy" he said and gave him a tiny smile, Kris knowing that it wasn't the teachers, but him. Kris got his shirt back from Sooyoung first before walking away with Kai, into the dark of the playground. It made Kris feel better that the boy trusted him and actually wanted to talk to him even after he got punished. They walked all the way behind the building of the locker room's. Kris wore his shirt as they were in the dark and gave a final look at the lit up basketball field. Kai wasn't looking happy, exactly the opposite, he was looking almost emotionless.

"What's up?"

"Thanks for not telling on us" Kai said and gave a slight smirk at Kris. Kris folded his arms on his chest and looked at Kai. "It's not like we did something bad" he mumbled.

"It's not, but you're not 18 yet, you can't smoke. You're lucky that I caught you and not the principal or a cop" Kris said and leaned his shoulder against the hard wall.

"I know, that's why I'm thanking you" Kai added and looked up at Kris. "And thanks for today" he said and this time, really meaning his every word. Kris raised his eyebrow not really knowing what was going through the boy's head. "I never had so much fun with my friends for a long time" he confessed.

"Is that so?"

"Yes... It's much better feeling to play along then just push everyone away" he said and looked over his shoulder, his eyes stopping at Tao. Kris frowned lightly, thanking the darkness that it wasn't seen. "I mean... I feel bad for something" he said and looked back at Kris, leaning his back against the wall instead and scratched his elbow.

"What did you do?" Kris asked, a bit getting his temperature up as he was afraid of his response.

"Kyungsoo" he whispered simply and looked at Kris. Kris looked at him puzzled not knowing what to think about it. "I slept with him today" Kai confessed, making Kris suddenly uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and shifted his position. "And he ignored Tao's calls... even when I said to pick it up" Kai added and making Kris a bit more confused.

"Did Tao tell you something?" Kris asked covering his lips with his fingers, pinching on them lightly, analyzing Kai's behavior.

"He asked me about him. He knows everything mostly, but he was really sad and worried about Kyungsoo when he didn't pick up his phone. And I was there with him, with Kyungsoo and heard him what he said. He was complaining about Tao's calling him too often and that he is annoying and he somehow... he reminded me of myself a while ago" Kai said, admitting his worries. He took a deep breath and exhaled with difficulty. "I somehow feel different towards Tao..."

"How different?" Kris asked, suspiciousness building in his voice, making Kai panic.

"Not that way!" Kai barked out. "God no! I just feel... like I judged him wrongly and now I feel bad for what I've done... And I feel like Kyungsoo is doing this only to be liked by me more, because he still thinks I hate Tao..." Kai sighed.

"And do you?" this question made Kai think deeply about it, going through all of the happening today and about all of his feelings.

"I don't" he said shortly and bit his lip, looking up at Kris. Kris smiled and nodded his head. "And you know what's weirder? That he is more fun than Sehun and Chanyeol" Kai said and both of them snickered at once.

"Do you think you could be friends with Tao from now on?" Kris asked, reassuring his freshly contained information. Kai thought for a moment but nodded. 

"Sure, because why not, right? Others are still pissed at me, 'cause I talked about Tao and now they are learning the difference" Kai admitted again and it was getting on Kris' nerves.

"Boy, too much information for the grandpa" Kris said and patted Kai's lightly. "You should just maybe hang out with Tao more, get him included with all of you guys and maybe Kyungsoo will realize that he doesn't have to avoid his best friend for his boyfriend" he felt Kai jerk under his arm as he said that.

"Sorry... I'm still not used to being opened about myself" he said and in some air hissing. "It will take a while to be honest with myself."

"I believe that you can do it" Kris said and patted Kai again, leading him back to the bunch of his classmates Tao stood up quickly already wearing his shirt and walked over to the two of them, wanting to talk to Kris, but was interrupted by Kai.

"Zitao, are you coming to the party?" Kai asked and smiled at Tao. Tao shifted his gaze from him to Kris and back to him.

"I guess" he nodded as Kris mouthed him a yes. "Why?" Tao's eyes finally settled on Kai.

"Good, we meet there then... uhm... give me your number?" Kai asked and pulled out his phone and typed Tao's name waiting for the number to be given to him. Tao hesitated at first, but took Kai's phone and typed his number under his name. "Cool! I'll call you later" Kai said and smiled nicely at Tao, gently smacking Tao's shoulder before being interrupted by Luhan, hugging Tao from behind. Tao was surprised and turned his head to look at his new friend. 

"Stop blabbering all the time, we need to get ready" Luhan said and poked Tao's stomach making him giggle lightly. "Tao do you have some clothes I could wear?" Tao looked at Kris, not being familiar with this kind of friends. Luhan just patted his and chuckled. "Good! I'll go home with you and we'll get ready together... Then we'll meet up with Suho and Baekhyun... Ok?" Luhan said earning an insecure nod from Tao. "Great, I'll wait for you there" he pointed and left with Kai following him towards the rest of their classmates.

"Did this just really happened?" Tao asked standing beside Kris looking at the bunch of boys dressing up their shirts and taking their bags.

"You're getting friends, babe" Kris said silently and innocently sneaked his hand around Tao's waist. He smiled shyly to himself and nodded.

"Thanks to you, Mr. Kris" he said and looked up at the teacher and smiled thankfully. "By the way, is everything ok with Jessica?" he asked, being concerned about the things that happened while the storm was showering the town. Kris chuckled awkwardly remembering the embarrassing scenery when Jessica was walking around his house, finding Tao's pieces of clothes not too late from their slight y time.

"I told her everything" Kris said and smiled proudly at Tao.

"EVERYTHING?!" Tao freaked out. Kris shushed him quickly not to attract too much attention.

"I told her that your clothes were soaked wet and that you had to change and take shower, than we ate dinner and I dropped you home. She got suspicious because... well the covers were on the ground and I guess she's not that dumb. So I told her that I like you and that you like me back. She asked me about being serious with you and that if I'm familiar with the consequences I told her that I am and that I'm risking it and will keep it secret and now she has to help me out. And she agreed" Kris shrugged his shoulders.

"Can she be so naive?" Tao asked.

"Talking about yourself?" Kris joked and patted Tao's lightly. "Don't worry about Jess, I'll deal with things like these, ok? And give me a call before you go to the party if it's everything ok, all right?" Kris ordered and sent off Tao after Luhan who was already waiting for him. "Now go, we'll meet later, bye" he was tempted to kiss Tao's lips but Tao just pulled himself away from Kris, saying his goodbye and smiling teasingly at him. Kris laughed shaking his head and walked towards Sooyoung and Jessica. He hang himself on their shoulders almost pulling them down to the ground.

"Yah! Are you nuts?" Jessica complained regaining her balance. Kris laughed and hugged the girls under his armpits.

"Girls! We should bond like these a-holes too" Kris said and was hit on the back and by the teachers, complaining about smelling like sweat. "That's how a man is supposed to smell!"

"Please take a shower, Krisus!" Sooyoung said freeing herself from the grip and hitting Kris' shoulder hard. 

 


 

Done with the part duo! ^-^

Hope you enjoy this and down to the important question!!

Do you want me to write some detailed parts about the other couples too (f.e. baekyeol, xiuchen, sulay, hunhan,... other?)

Please comment down below and let me know ^^

Comments are loved and always replied to, please subscribe and upvote ^-^ TY!!! ILY!!!