Unfair

Bad Teachers

For a moment the world stopped spinning, the time stopped passing and the hearts stopped beating. The two found perfect harmony in their connected beings. Kris holding Tao securely in his arms, like he was no longer feeling alone and Tao finally found the missing balance his wushu teacher always tried to teach him.

The kiss heated as Tao pushed Kris against the door, throwing his whole body at the tallere male. It was magnificent experience for Kris. He never have kissed a male, but he now knew what he missed. He wasn't used to be dominated, that's why he quickly changed their positions. Kris spun them around and pressed Tao against the door. He leaned lower to be on one level with the boy and continued to kiss him. It might looked like a forcefull making out, but it was just a simple passionate kiss. Kris found himself painful in this position because he kept sleeping on the couch and his back protested all the time. He grabbed Tao by the waist and pulled away from the kiss. The boy looked at him puzzled, but gor a fierce look in return. Kris over his moist lips before leaning back forward, capturing Tao's lips with his. That was the last kiss Kris offered the younger as he felt the situation turning out dangerous. Tao sure didn't want to end this just now, but what could he do. He stumbled a bit as he wanted to keep kissing those full lips, but Kris was determined to stop.

"We should be going back" Kris said still holding Tao around his waist as the boy had his arms loosely put on Kris' shoulders. Tao nodded a bit disappointed but they both knew it was better to stop now. How wrong could this go?


Tao's POV

We returned from the gentleman's to the dark gym, where the class already expected us. I climbed up the benches to sit next to Kyungsoo who was sitting alone now that Kai returned to his friends Sehun and Chanyeol. I was getting lonely today, since Kyungie started to open up more to Kai, but however I look at the thing, he seems more happy. 

Kyungsoo welcomed me with a deal of cards. He started to blabber about Kai. He spoke about how  different he was in person than he is normally, but that wasn't the deal I noticed. Everytime he spoke his name, a girl from the other class would turn to them. It was suspicious from the beginning but I was sure not to take it too seriously.

"Are you sure that you're the only interested in Kai?" I asked putting out a card.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked with a light snicker.

"That girl, Sujin from the seniors, she is pretty jealous when you speak about Kai" I confessed. Kyungsoo turned around just to see the thing I was talking about. Sujin was looking over at us, but when she saw Kyungsoo, she turned back again.

"How long do we have to be inside?" Kyungsoo asked as another thunder , deafing me and sending shivers all the way to my stomach. I yelped slightly, not meaning to, but it was impossible for me not to be scared. 

I have this phobie since I can remember. It is I guess from the time my parents died. It's something I cannot over come as Victoria usually says. I remembered the message I got from Zhoumi, but I haven't read it yet. Maybe he wanted to sent me home with someone else again.

I shrugged my shoulders as a reply to Kyungsoo and turned to look around, just to see Kris staring at me. Jessica was talking to him vigorously doing some gestures, but Kris was looking at me. He made a circle with his thumb and index finger, rasing an eyebrow questioningly at me, asking if I was ok. I nodded my head and made the same gesture, however I seemed to smile a little more. I felt head run up my face as I remembered what we've been just through. What would Kyungsoo say if I'd tell him all this? Would he be mad? He was my best friend, but I don't know if he would understand how I feel about Mr. Wu. 

"Talking about me? Look over at Yuri, she is going to explode as you two are looking at each other" Kyungsoo added putting out one card. I looked around really seeing Yuri grabbing on the pole with all her might. What was her problem? I rolled my eyes and looked back at Kyungie. He chuckled and so did I. Another thunder went off and made me almost piss my pants.

We saw another classes arrive, the seniors too. Those guys were legends around the school, everyone calling them the coolest and evverything, but I somehow stopped liking them. They are just huse s, making fun of others. Like me and Kyungsoo. Even the populars from our class aren't safe, especially Luhan and Baek. I somehow wonder how can they put up with everything, I broke down and cried my eyes out.

"Boys" Kris' voice came from my side as I haven't even noticed him approaching. "The strom is calming down for a bit, but they are not promising anything good for the rest of the week. We are asked to dissmiss you, but I'm not letting you go home alone. Call your parents or anyone" he looked from the rest of the class at me, nodding at me. He really cared about me.

Everyone pulled out their phones and switched them on, calling up their parents. I finally was able to open the message from Zhoumi, which said they won't be back 'til the evening. Lovely...

I sighed out loud making Kris look at me worriedly. I just smiled lightly and he came along with long footsteps. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked me.

"Zhoumi won't be home until the evening, so I'll probably just stay here" I said, feeling my heart drop a level. They usually did this. When I needed them the most, they weren't anywhere near. What a great parents they are.

"No, no, no... There is few of you who can't be escorted by their parents but wants to go home, so I'll be taking you with me" Kris said, making me feel like a burden again. He's already done so much for me and I can't thank him enough. "Luhan and Suho are coming too, so don't you worry" Kris said and gently grabbed my shoulder. "Who's parents are here may leave the gym after announcing me" Kris called out, still holding onto my shoulder. What a nice man he is...


Nobody stayed in the gym for any further. Everyone hurried home as the storm clamed down for a bit. Cars of parents stopped in front of the school and theacher saw their students to the gate, sending them home with their relatives. Jessica borrowed Kris her umrella, pink with white flowers to stay on the rain with his boys. Kris was sighing at the umbrella, but what else can he do.

Kai was the last to leave. His father or mother wasn't seen or anywheere in the dark black car. The driver quickly got out of the car, preparing the umbrella for Kai, who strongly ignored the man and harshly pushed his hand with the umbrella away. Kris was mostly interested in that kind of behavior. Other's would probably be thankful to have such a rich family to own a driver. But Jogin seemed to hate all of that attention. The unwanted attention. In Kris guesses, he only needed his parents' attention. 

Whereas Tao stood by Kris' side, playing with the hem of Kris' suitcoat, Suho and Luhan were chatting about the bad weather and what could worse come. Kris was listening only half ear of the conversation, making it clear that all of them went through something like Jessica and Sooyoung have been talking about. Kris made the boys follow him to his car, four people hiding under one pink umbrella. It must've really been a funny to see. 

"Do you know that girl from the seniors? The one with white bangs?" Suho asked leaning to the front, aksing Kris to be exact.

"Jinju?" questioned Kris looking in the review mirror. Suho nodded with opened mouth. 

"She has been looking at me all day today" Suho said and sat back, putting his hands behind his head, like he was some kind of a hustler. Luhan laughed mockingly, finding it ridiculous how proud Suho was. 

"And Sujin was really interested in Kai" Tao said, mumbling under his breath.

"Whatcha say?" Suho leaned forward again aggresively, making Tao and Kris flinch as well. "I can't hear you when you mumble, you should speak louder" Suho said and rolled his eyes. "Geez!" he said making Kris smile slightly in his mind. He wants to talk to him afterall. 

"That Sujin, the senior, seemed really interested in Kai today" Tao repeated himself and looked slightly behind himself. Suho let out a mocking sound and Luhan just snickered. 

"That's no joke. She was all about him since the basketball match last year" Luhan said, agreeing with Tao. "Do you guys remember that?"

"Sure" Tao and Suho said in union. 

"Kai, Lay and Chanyeol were the main attractions of our class. They bought our popularity in the school" Luhan continued. "You know Mr. Kris, our last homeroom teacher was an , but he knew his way with cheering. He would curse everyone on the field. Can you imagine an old Chinese guy spitting all over the referee who was Mr. Hyukjae. It was an amazing sight" Luhan laughed being followed by the two others. "Suho was then chased by Miss Jung's sister Krystal."

"Miss Jung has a sister your age?" Kris asked amazed by the fact he didn't know about that. 

"Yes, she is a really hot chick, but she is too clingy" Suho said and puffed some air on his quiff. Kris just shook his head and let the boys talk on. "Tao was popular among our age too, eh?" Suho teased the boy in front and poked him in the shoulder, making Luhan laugh slightly. 

"I wasn't... Not as you guys" Tao admitted shyly. 

"No 'cause you told them you're gay" Luhan added and made Tao purse his lips and nod a bit. 

"That's right" Tao agreed and just stayed smiling at his lap. "However it was nice getting some attention too."

"Sure it was" Suho said and nodded with Luhan in union. "If you'd hang out with us, you would have much more attention, maybe even catching some eyes of them boys" Suho said making his voice sound femine. Tao quickly looked at Kris and Kris returned the look with a smile. He wasn't jealous nor nothing, he had to act cool. However Tao felt bad for it.

"Are you saying that Tao could hand out with you?" Kris asked, referring to the actual situation between the guys. They seem to get more along. He saw how Suho and Luhan looked at each other shrugging their shoulders.

"If he will speak louder, we could even be friends" Suho said and was followed with Luhan's sincere laugh. It meant a lot to Tao, and all of them knew it. Tao looked behind and first offering a smile to Luhan and then a more nicer one to Suho. 

"Thank you, guys" Tao said, his voice cracking softly, but it wasn't heard over the loud road. Kris smiled feeling warmer inside.

"Hey, what about we stop at the supermarket first? I need to buy some food for myself, you can pick something too"Kris said waiting for their reaction. 

"Yeah, why not... but the electricity-"

"All of us need supplies, the shop is opened for sure" Kris said and turned right on the next corner. 


The shop was full of people. You would await them to be panicking as the kids were at school, but no, they were just doing an ordinary daily shopping. Kris would meet half of them right here, never seeing them in the town ever again. Maybe this man Park Jinyoung. He heard rumors that he was once a popular rapper in Korea, but that he wrnt to retire sooner than they find his weakness in pretty ladies. They said he was divorced once and he remarried a twenty years younger woman. Kris met him many times in the supermarket as he was doing the shopping for his wife as Kris thought.

The four guys entered the building with one trolley pushed by Luhan, leaned against the handle, while Tao was hanging from the other end enjoying being pushed. Kris sighed at how childish those boys could be.

"Amazing huh?" Suho said and patted Kris on the back as he went to jump inside the trolley, being pushed by the others. Kris rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wasn't sure if they usually behaved like this, but it was a way more childish manner than they have at school, much different. 

"What did you want to buy?" Tao asked as Luhan pushed the trolley pass Kris and didn't stop as he picked up the pace, making TAo squeal. 

"Food" Kris spoke to himself as no one else could hear him anymore. He saw mister Park choosing some of the noodles and Kris thought about the same idea. Why not?

He walked up to the man and took some straight colorful noodles in his hands. He greeted the man appropriately and the man turned to pat Kris on the back.

"My friend, I haven't seen you in a while" the man spoke in weird English and made Kris laugh uneasily.

"Yeah, it was a while" Kris replied in English as he came from Canada. Mr. Park just looked at him with a deaf grin on his face as he had no idea what Kris have said. "It have been a while" Kris repeated in Korean and the man laughed patting him on the shoulder again.

"Yeah, how have you been?" he asked putting some extra noodles in his trolley.

"Just like a teacher... too much work" Kris said, confessing himself to the almost stranger. He let out an elerly groan and nodded his head understanding what Kris meant.

"Maybe you should hit the near pub. It is a calm place to wash your brain, if you know what I mean" the older man nudged KRis with his elbow and chuckled, making Kris smile awkwardly. "We could take a rest there, and have a man-to-man talk, you seem to need it" Mr. Park finished making grimaces at Kris. KRis was a bit confused of that expression, he couldn't look so bad now, could he? Still better than the other man.

"Sure... a nice night out should be fine" he said and smiled at Mr. Park. The man chuckled and smacked Kris on the back, leaving a red mark on his skin for sure as it felt really painful to Kris. Kris nodded and they said their farewells, Kris making his way back to the fridges, already forgetting where the boys were. However it didn't took long until he heard Tao and Luhan screaming excitedly and Suho scolding them motherly. The high speed trolley came way too close to Kris when he stood out to the fridges. He almost started to panic, but he grabbed on Tao's back as Luhan stopped pushing the trolley. He pulled Tao down, ordered Suho to get out and pushed Luhan away from the handle. "Now that was enough!" he said and looked at the boys who were pouting and looking at the ground. Kris threw the noodles into the basket of the trolley and leaned against the handle. "Well, Suho you get me a box of cereals, those circles with holes inside" Suho nodded his head and made hiss way in the direction. "Luhan, razors and shaving gel" Kris ordered.

"Ew!" Luhan returned him an disgusted expression but went towards the section.

"Tao," KRis looked at the boy who had a really anticipated expression, "you can bring me a bottle of apple juice and a sparkling water" he said and Tao nodded his head, taking his leave. Kris was really satisfied with himself, smiling as he had a realxing walk by the fridge that was now turned off, but still offered groceries from there. Kris though was scared of buying anything from there. When the boys approached and threw everything in the trolley, he saw bunch more things. Snacks, candies and stuff he never saw in his life. "What's this?"

"You said we could take what we want" Suho said and pointed at the trolley. He cocked his hip to one side and crossed his arms on his chest. Luhan also raised one eyebrow and folded his arms on his chest, while Tao hugged a pack of dozen fruit juices, he was about to put into the trolley. He looked at Kris dumbfounded, stuck at his position.

"I told you one apple juice and one sparkling water" Kris said, correcting Tao. The boy looked at the pack and up at Kris.

"This is mine" he said and pointed at himself with one hand. KRis facepalmed himself and rolled his eyes back in his head. He looked back in the trolley and thought of how could he pay for all of that? IT looked like he was preparing a slumber party with his students. Ridiculous!

"You can pick one item and I will buy it" Kris said and sent the boys to return all of the stuff they brought. Tao was satsified and was about to finaly put the pack in the trolley. "What are you doing?" Kris asked making Tao lift his head puzzled. "One item, not dozen in one" Kris said and Tao poutingly took back tha whole pack. When he returned he was hugging onto a panda plush toy, making Kris again roll his eyes. Suho and Luhan laughed and leaned against each others' shoulders. "Really?" Kris asked, making Tao sigh and return the toy back taking a back of candies instead, what was a more satisfying result for Kris. Not the best because he had to pay for all of that, but he already promised them. There was Kai's sister, Eunhee, working as the shop assistant and the cashier was an older lady. Kai's sister was still too young to be with them in one school, she was only 14, but her parents allowed her to help out at the shop, while Kai should too.

The lady smiled at Kris and took his groceries putting them in one bag all. The three boys attacked it like it was a fresh meat in the lions cage. The lady chuckled and punched in the number of the price. Kris rolled his eyes, giving the lady the message.

"Babysitting?" she asked and smiled at Kris.

"Kind of" he said and gave her the money. "It's tiring" he said and looked over at the three guys already keeping their precious junk food.

"Tell me about it" the lady said with a hoarse chuckle as she looked over her shoulder at the young Eunhee, filling the empty spots at the shelves behind the cash counter. "It's much harder with boys huh?" she asked taking the money and putting it into the cash register. "They are all playful and wild huh?" she looked over at them, making the boys smile and bow their head. She waved at them with her fingers and leaned against the counter. 

"Hi Mrs. Kim" the boys said in union.

"Hello boys" she said and looked back at Kris, who was putting his wallet into his back pocket. Kris wondered how she knew the boys, but he stayed silent. "Oh, Jongin-ah come over here!" the lady called out, turning behind towards the staff room. Was KAi here too?

Kai came out from the staff room, wearing a plain shirt with his real name written on it. He wore simple jeans with a low crotch and he had a scarf around his head, holding up his hair. He was sweating and panting when he came out and his arms were more defined. He looked at Kris first with shock in his eyes, but then he saw his classmates at the back.

"What are you donig here?" Kai asked meaning the question to Kris, but Suho was the first to answer, as he was Kai's good friend.

"We went to a small shopping for Mr. Wu... He bought us something too" the three of them waved their prizes in front of their chests. Kris looked at Kai who was looking at him too. 

"Do you work here?" Kris asked not meaning anything harmfull.

"I help out in the family business" he said and looked over at his younger sister. She looked back at Kai and just walked away, going somewhere else. Kai looked back at Kris and then at the lady. "You should not call me, father can simply see me not doding my job" Kai scolded the cashier lady who just smiled pitifully. 

"I just thought you wanted to see your friends and your teacher" she said and pointed at Kris. 

"As if... excuse me" Kai said, harshly spinning around and going back into the staff room. Kris was slightly shocked by Kai's behavior, especially his unformalness towards an elder. He was really rised to be an ruler and leader.


After taking their leave, Kris took the boys home, however Tao was locked out for the first time since Kris was taking home. Tao tried to knock, ring the bell but there was no answer. Tao was hugging onto his back of candies as he tried over and over the bell. Kris stopped the engine completely and got out of the car. He shut the door after himself and rushed after Tao. As he stood by his side he saw the tears running down Tao's cheeks. Kris was in a shock, but he didn't hesitated and hugged Tao, to calm him down. Tao started to cry harder and collapsed in Kris' arms.

"Oh, shhh" he tried to silence him down as he slowly crouched down to sit on the stairs with Tao still in his arms.

"Why do they do this?" Tao weeped and tried to not look at Kris. "They just leave without me, they just don't care about me" Tao sniffed and started to cry even harder. Kris was in deep thoughts, pitying the boy much more than before. It was just unfair towards the poor boy.

"Come on, I'll take you home later" Kris said and helped Tao to stand up. Tao looked at him with teary eyes.

"What?"

"Take your candies and I will welcome you to my home for the afternoon" Kris said and offered him very sweet toothy smile. Now it will be a fun afternoon, Kris thought...