KaiSoo story

Bad Teachers

{Sometime before}

"Damn it! I gorgot my Chinese books at home" Tao moaned out witha tired sound. Tao and Kyungsoo were sitting outside the school on a bench, waiting for the janitor to open the entrance door fot the gathered students. Tao and Kyungsoo arrived on time, having they own little chit-chat while meeting other classmates of their's. Even girls came up to them to greet them, having friends among them. 

"You are so gonna be shouted by Mr. Zheng" Kungsoo said, pitifully looking at Tao and into his bag, hoping to find his books. Tao sighed sadly and looked up at the shorter male. Tao was a good student, but he was scared of others being bad to him. That's why his only friend is Kyungsoo, the nicest person on the Earth and girls. They have a lot in common with Kyungsoo especially their personalities.

"Hello ladies" Kyungsoo's boyfriend at those times, Sehun, came along and with a huge grin, he threw an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and gave him a quick kiss. Kyungsoo pushed Sehun away swiftly as he heard Tao clear his throat. It was a huge matter at the school if you had a status being a homoual, just like Kyungsoo and Tao... Kyungsoo's boyfriend, Sehun, is a part of the biggest gang in the school and in the whole town. It was no matter, becasue Sehun covered him, but in Tao's eyes he saw something different in Sehun. He was somehow strange. He was nice and sweet with Kyungsoo, but as Jongin and his crew approached, he was making fun of them just as the whole group. Tao felt bad for Kyungsoo, being so weak to say anything to Sehun or stand up for himself. 

"Sehun boy, don't turn your back to the queer or you could get some nasty surprise" Kai's voice sounded from Tao's back and Kyungsoo without hesitation pushed Sehun from himself and blushed. Sehun laughed and the people behind Kai too. Tao rolled his eyes and turned around to see Kai and the others. Kyungsoo looked hopefully at Sehun and the boy just sighed. 

"Kai, leave them alone" Sehun said still chuckling under his breath. Kai laughed a bit more and looked at Tao and back at Kyungsoo. 

"Right, I won't disturb you dance faggots sliding around the dancefloor" Kai spoke and Sehun laughed hanging his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, just to be brushed off by his hand. Kai had his eyes set on Kyungsoo and he was smiling evilly. Kyungsoo dodged his eyes and pulled Tao between himself and Sehun. He felt worse than anytime of the day. He wished he would be happy with Sehun as his boyfriend, but Kai being the only problem causing the distance between them in their relasionghips were depressiong for Kyungsoo. 

"Idiots" Tao muttered and glared at Kai and his friends.

"C'mon, we're just joking. Right Kyungsoo?" Sehun said and pushed Tao out of the way. Tao stumbled and almost bumped into Kai. Sehun wrapped and arm around Kyungsoo again and the two of them joined the group of bullies, leaving Tao standing there alone. 


After school the two friends were about to leave school. Kyungsoo was walking beside Tao, both laughing at Tao's joke about the chinese teacher, the old Mr. Zheng. Kyungsoo saw Sehun in the distance, however the boy was still with his group. Kai was fist bumping Sehun and Kyungsoo stopped his tracks. Tao looked at Kyungsoo and stopped with him. He looked around and saw Sehun approaching them with his expressionless face.

"Hi boys" he greeted and leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo again. Tao looked away feeling uncomfortable. Kyungsoo hummed in the kiss in disapproval and punched Sehun in the chest.

"Can you stop?" he said and looked at his feet.

"Why? You like kissing don't you?"

"Yeah, but you seem a bit more kissing Kai's ... And I don't need to taste that" Kyungsoo said and Tao smiled widely. Sehun looked at Tao and rolled his eyes. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and they walked in at the front of Tao. Kyungsoo didn't mind it already, it was after school and as soon as the guys weren't around, Kyungsoo didn't mind them being lovey dovey at all.

"Shall we get some bubbletea somewhere?" Sehun asked and looked around and behind.

"You can go... I have some homework to do" Tao replied and held his backpack stripe.

"Don't care about Kai and his friends. Their jokes are heavily signaling about their intelligence" Kyungsoo said and turned his torso around to look at Tao and smile sweetly. They were holding hands and Sehun on the other hand was only looking expresssionlessly.

"Why on Earth are you taking their stuff seriously?" Sehun broke down with an excuse, just to defend his friends again. "They are just joking besides they are gonna find a new victim soon."

"That is not helpfull at all" Tao whined from behind. Suddenly Sehun pulled his arm away from Kyungsoo and pulled his phone out of his pocket. HE read the message and Kyungsoo didn't even look over to his phone, he just sadly looked up at the taller male.

"Chanyeol just texted me that they are playing today. I'm going to the basketball place, ok?" Sehun stated and Kyungsoo just sighed nodding. 

"Just go, I can't handle you now anyway" he said and thei both smiled at each other, Sehun leaning for his goodbye kiss and running off to his home, leaving Kyungsoo and Tao alone again. "He is such an idiot sometimes" Kyungsoo said and made Tao nod in agreement. "At least I have you by my side."

"And I have you by mine" Tao said and the two hugged brotherly, wrapping their arms aorund each others' shoulders and walked forward.


The boys arrived to watch their classmates and friends play basketball. The bleachers were full of the school's students, girls and boys too. Kyungsoo and Tao sat at the free space at the edge of the benches. All were wearing sport wears because it was evening after school. Kyungsoo searched for Sehun on the field, but everytime he looked he could only see Kai staring at him intensly. It was a time that the other group scored and Sehun was the one who didn't save the basket and Kairandomly just broke into a anger breakdown and started histerically yell at Sehun. Kyungsoo was worried about his boyfriend and it looked like Sehun didn't knonw what was the problem either, but then, Kyungsoo's eyes met with Kai's again and the boy smirked. Kyungsoo looked away in a flash of a light, but that action didn't escape Tao's eyes. 

After the match, which ended equal to both sides, Sehun yelled towards Kyungsoo to wait for him at the kid's playground, at the hangers. They all went to change and take a shower in the small locker house with toilets on the playground. Kyungsoo was obtiently waiting,, watching the clock, being there only in the light of the street lamps.

He heard footsteps on the solid ground and he turned around, smiling widely, hoping to see his boyfriend. As he turned, a surprise hit him flat in the face. 

"What a nice welcome from you, Kyungsoo" it was Kai, smirking at Kyungsoo. He stood there with his hands crossed on his chest and his huge sport's bag hung lose on his shoulder.

"What do you want, Jogin?" Kyungsoo asked, taking his diva pose, getting ready to piss Kai off so much.

"You?" However this came a surprise to Kyungsoo. He bulged his eyes out, staring at Kai unconsciouly, not believing what he just heard.

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo let it slip out.

"You heard me" Kai said and his smirk grew bigger. Kyungsoo wasn't ready for such a statement, he didn't expect this to come. He was in loss of words and not ready to argue with that. "I want you" Kai repeated himself and Kyungsoo felt like fainting to get away from this awkward yet strange situation. The big leader, the head of the bullies, the big Kim Jong In is confessing to the little, poor, queer and his friend's boyfriend Kyungsoo? What did you expect Kyungsoo to do. "Listen, I know you want me, you were lying eyes on me all day long" Kai started. "I know why are you dating Sehun..." wait for it "you wanted to get closer to me, right?" oh no he didn't!

"What?" Kyungsoo yelped as he glared at Kai. "Wha-wha-wha hold up for a second!" Kyungsoo raised his hand shushing Kai down. "Are you telling me that I am using Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked, feeling the worse feeling inside of him. He wanted to kill Kai. For real this time.

"Aren't you?" Kai asked and raised an eyebrow michieviously. Kyungsoo was about to argue again, but he heard a noise from the building at the back. Kai and Kyungsoo both looked there, Kyungsoo hoping for someone who could stop Kai and Kai afraid to see Sehun. There was no sign of anyone coming out from the building. Kai turned back to Kyungsoo and took a step towards him. He tossed his bag on the ground and approached the smaller boy fast. "I know you can't resist me" Kai spoke, breathing exactly in front of Kyungsoo's face. It wasn't a nasty, dirty, smelly breath, but a minty breath, like a bubble gum. Kyungsoo looked up at the somehow scary boy and just blinked, keeping himself in the state of daydreaming, at least he hoped. "And I can't resist you" he whispered, so close that their foreheads were almost touching, if Kyungsoo wouldn't be pulling away.

Unfortunately, Kyungsoo didn't register where he was actually standing. He was next to the hangers and he was backing away so far, that his back had hit the cold metal surface of the kids' play hanger. He had nothing else to do. If he would be confident at all, he would kick Kai in the balls and run away afterwards and never look back, but it was actually quite difficult for a kindhearted person like Kyungsoo. There was no escape!

Kai smacked his lips together with Kyungsoo's and in the shock the younger was having he remained motionless. He had his eyes wide opened. He was staring at the building at the background, where he could see lights turning off. In the back of his mind he hoped for Sehun to come out and beat the out of Kai, but on the other hand, he wished no one would be coming. Kai was forcing his kiss onto Kyungsoo, but he didn't find it disgusting anyhow. As much as he tried to feel disgusted and push the boy away, that much he wanted the kiss to last. Kai's plump lips, those y pink lips he enjoyed biting all the time were driving Kyungsoo's sane crazy. He hated the boy, he hated him from the core of his heart, however at the moment, he tried to fantasies Sehun being in his place. Kyungsoo closed his watery eyes and clenched his fists as he felt Kai's tongue poking its way between Kyungsoo's lips. The kiss got even more forcefull and rough as Kai wasn't satisfied and Kyungsoo was remembering the fact that it wasn't his beloved Sehun. However, that fact made Kyungsoo loosen up. His fists loosened their tightness and even his lips slowly started to get weaker. What was happening?

"Kyungsoo?" a warm silent tone tripped Kyungsoo's thoughts and he immediately opened his eyes and pushed Kai away. Kai moved back as well, not being ready for someone to see. It was Kyungsoo's rescue, Tao. He was standing there with his bottle of juice, pale in shock and his eyes almost falling out of their panda-like socets. Kyungsoo looked at Kai and slapped him across the face. The boy didn't budge. He held his throbbing cheek and looked over at Kyungsoo with sorry eyes, before turning to Tao and gfting him with the deadliest stare he could manage to make.

"You..." he said and stomped over to the scared, trembeling Tao. "You'll keep quiet or I'll kill you" Kai threatened and left, rubbing his left cheek. 

Kyungsoo and Tao were broke off their shocked dazes when they iniccially hugged each other, Tao giving comfort to the confused Kyungsoo.

What the hell was happening? Why did he enjoy Kai's kiss?


Since that day, Kai was bullying Tao day by day whenever Kyungsoo wasn't around. He would do the worst kinds of things to Tao, just to keep him silent. Sehun have broken up with Kyungsoo on Kai's demand, as Kai persuaded Sehun about Kyungsoo cheating on him with someone who's name wasn't important. Sehun and Kyungsoo are in bad terms, very bad terms, but neither one of them complains about their beakup. Kyungsoo speaks about it as an opened door for new oportunities and Sehun found himself attracted to someone else... and that ought to be Luhan, the only boy that looked at Sehun whenever he could with everything he could.

But what comes to Kai and Kyungsoo... Kai never gave up! He is even more drived towards Kyungsoo, trying to get him to confess first and molest him anytime it is possible, even humiliate him and his best friend. What actually goes through Kyungsoo's brain? He doesn't mind... because he actually started to like Kai too much. But Tao is Tao and that means his best friend, who was with him throught the worst and as long as Kai will bully Tao for being gay and not admitting it himself, Kyungsoo won't be an easy prey!

 


So many lovely comments I have ^^

Thank you my readers, I really appreciate it!

Please comment, I love reading them, subscribe if you haven't and please upvote if you like my story ^^

BTW:

If so, please ask in the comment section ^_^ I would love doing it, because I'm too lonely T^T