Butterfly

Bad Teachers

"He was leaving your house, Kris" Mr. Choi spoke making Kris feel his breath hitch in his throat. It made him surprised, although he was sure about the consequences about that night. It was the night when Tao came to him dripping wet and complained about Kai being a . Kris' heart stopped for a second and he widened his eyes. "Mind telling me about that?" Mr. Choi stopped at that point and sternly looked at Kris. 

"Teacher duties" Kris said with his fear noticeable in his voice.

"I understand that everyone has some secrets, Kris, but this is not Canada. This town is a very small town, nothing stays silent here. You drop a penny, everyone will know, you rob the supermarket, everyone will know you did it, you sleep with a hooker, everyone will know, a boy leaves a teacher's house, everyone will know. And you will get in trouble." Mr. Choi spoke so unbelievably, he pierced Kris deep under his skin. "I don't want to threaten you, nor get you into trouble, but you will have to tell me what was going on."

"Mr. Choi I can ensure you that there is nothing nasty or bad behind that happening... I just cannot say the reason, because I swore to Tao that I won't tell" Kris said shaking his head, trying to make the principal understand.

"Kris, we are all adults, you can't tell me that you solemnly swore to that kid something like that?" Mr. Choi laughed Kris out. Kris sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"You can't make me tell something I swore not to say" Kris protested and tried to explain something so difficult. "I don't want to offend you or anything, but you really can't deal with teenagers as it seems" Kris spoke trying no to be rude, but he couldn't keep his mouth shut. "I have to keep it a secret, because the boy trusts me. He but his deepest secret into me, I can't say it" Kris said and tried to avoid any other questions. 

"I understand you, Kris" Mr. Choi said and put his hand on Kris' shoulder friendly. "And I appreciate your honesty about the matter, but you have to promise me that you won't talk about it to anyone and that you will deny that he was at your place that night" Mr. Choi said and looked Kris deep in the eyes. "Can you promise me that?"

"I will do my best sir" Kris agreed but was a bit afraid of it. He wasn't sure about the situation he was getting himself into. He wanted to talk to Tao real quick, but he had to wait for tomorrow, because he felt that this conversation wasn't over yet. However, the next moment they both turned to a side where a clicking of high heels was coming from.

"Siwon, darling, don't be so hard on the new teacher" Sooyoung called out coming towards them smiling widely. Kris smiled, covering his insecureness behind his smile. Sooyoung hugged Mr. Choi around his waist and stood tall beside him. "He does a great job" she said and with a wide smile she ran her hand over her flat stomach. Kris' and Siwon's attention got caught at that action. Kris thinking if she was pregnant with the principal, although Siwon was having another opinion. 

"How is your stomach feeling today?" he asked.

"Well a little better, but my insides are turning upside down" Sooyoung said her expression changing to more sour one. "It is killing me... Jessica was also complaining about her having an upset stomach" she added. 

"Is there a problem?" Kris couldn't wait 'till the truth behind their diagnosis was told so he asked. 

"Nothing big... Here Mrs. Choi is having an upset stomach for a few days now. It seems like it is a virus or something, because few of the teachers and students as well called in sick" the principal said. Siwon looked at Sooyoung charmingly and you could see sparkles from miles apart. It was strange because both of them looked so distant when alone but together you could literally see the love between them. Kris was just darting his eyes from one to the other and started to feel uncomfortable. 

Minutes passed and the two were still wordlessly staring at each other and sharing a long way of sleazy nothing, but you could feel the stickiness of the situation. Kris cleared his throat by coughing twice and silently excused himself, leaving the pair alone without any answer. Kris took his time to leave, heading to his abandoned class with Jessica. 

He was impressed by the sight. His boys were playing soccer together, not even yelling nor fighting about anything. Jessica's class was sitting by the side watching them play and the more mature girls were cheering for the handsome boys from Kris' class. He could mostly hear Lay's and Chen's name being called, but he coudln't miss Kai's name... and Tao's? 

"How's it going?" Kris skipped up, closing to Jessica who was just watching those boys leaned against a pole. She had her arms crossed on her chest and watched them impressed. She was amazed by something. 

"I don't know what spell did you caused on them, but you did magic, Mr. Wizard" she spoke and shook her head, her lips pulling up in a smile. Her eyes never leaving the boys. "They never worked together... neither in games" she continued. "They usually would team up in three and you can guess who, leaving Tao and Kyungsoo out... but look at this" she opened her palm and gestured to the soccer field, Kris' attention aiming straight towards Tao and Kyungsoo, laughing about the match.

Tao was awaiting the ball that Baekhyun was kicking in front of him, while he was attacked by Chanyeol and Sehun. Chanyeol saying something and Sehun having his derp grin on his face. Baekhyun kicked the ball far, shouting out Tao's name, surprising Kris. Tao claimed the ball and with Kyungsoo cheering behind him: "Go Tao, go!" Tao ran his fastest towards the empty goal net, where Sehun was ought to be. Tao kicked the ball smoothly, with ease and he scored a goal. The loudest scream came from Kyungsoo, while the grils' high pitched yelps followed. Baekhyun clapped his hands above his head, Luhan pumping his fists into the air, Xiumin and Chen high-fiving before hugging onto each other. Chanyeol fell to his knees, tearing onto the bright green, healthy grass, Sehun gripping Chanyeol's shoulder and rubbing his own forehead, Kai standing in the middle of the field just chuckling on the fact that they lost and Suho with Lay stood by Kai's side laughing on their failure. It was a magical moment for Kris and Jessica too, to see the boys co-operate so well. Kris was impressed himself.

"Boys! Can we talk?" Kris called out, making Jessica hide her head between her shoulders shocked. She wasn't ready fro Kris to yell. The boys started running all sweaty towards Kris, crowding up around him. "I wanted to ask you something..." the boys' attention rose as they leaned one against the other and shared a precious puzzled expression. "I know today is a free day for you, but I planned something for you for the end of the week."

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked with his deep voice, secretly hoping it wasn't going to be anything difficult or intelligent.

"Homework."

"What?"

"You must be ting me?!"

"And I was starting to think you were different~" that dramatic voice caught Kris' attention as he looked around with his eyebrows furrowed just to see Suho with his dramatic hand on his forehead and closed eyes, leaning against Kai's shoulder. 

"W~ell then" Kris continued trying to get his mind off of the drama queen he was dealing with. "It's a project type of thing. You all will have to prepare something, that you like, that you enjoy and what you are good at. You have the time to the end of the week" he finished just to be almost interrupted by Xiumin's obvious question.

"What do we get in return?" the whole class agreed to that question, being curious about it as well. 

"Grade and the grade you get, you will have on your graduation." The boys were more than satisfied with that deal and they all knew Kris' is too stupid to not keep his word. He would make a huge mistake by that and all of them were aware of it... Even Kris. "So it's a deal! See you tomorrow, you are dismissed earlier" Kris said and showed them the way out of the school's area. The boys left in each direction like a little pieces of a broken glass. They all left after a chorus of 'byes'. 

Only one stayed.

"What's wrong Tao?" Kris asked as he looked at the boy who still stood at his place, however without Kyungsoo.

"What did you tell Kai?" he asked in a small, timid voice as he was looking at the ground. Kris wasn't sure where he was heading with this conversation but he knew that something was bothering Tao and pretty much.

"Nothing... I spoke into his soul" Kris replied.

"Did you tell him I told you he was... you know-"

"No!" Kris stopped Tao's worries at the spot. "I wouldn't tell after you told me not to" Kris said and tried to speak as quietly as possible so he wouldn't attract attention.

"Good" Tao said and looked sideways somewhere to towards the storage room. Kris looked in the same direction, but he only saw Yuri and her classmate Yoona searching through it. Kris squinted his eyes getting way more suspicious about those girls than before.

"Can-Can you wait for me here? I'll be right back" Kris said holding up his index fingers and after Tao nodded, Kris left towards the two girls searching through the storage building. Yuri was dressed otherwise than she was before he saw her, he wondered if she changed into other clothes or something. Kris slowly approached them and put his hands around their shoulders startling them. They both quickly stood straight and looked at Kris. "I'm not sure if I should be scared, but you seem too suspicious about something, ladies."

"Mr. Wu" they both said in union. Yuri's face lit up in a sheepish smile and Yoona blushed lightly.

"We are up to nothing bad, Mr. Kris. We are just having our training session, you know.. cheerleading!" Yuri started making their pose, pushing Kris a bit away and against Yoona. She stumbled over her own feet, but Kris, kept her up on her feet staring frighteningly at Yuri.

"I don't really know if I should believe you, miss Kwon. You remember the last time what happened" Kris warned her letting go of both of the girls and standing up tall. Yuri giggled at the fact he just reminded her off, while Yoona was blushing even more red. 

"Don't you worry, sir! I've got my eye on someone" she spoke, putting her hand beside her lips as she acted a whisper. However, Kris saw something glister in her eyes. The direction she looked in was the direction where Tao was standing, right behind Kris. Kris turned oh so slightly, just to make sure the boy was the only one standing there. ALAS! He was right. He looked back at Yuri, which was winking at Kris and gesturing him to be quiet with her index finger on her lips. "You don't have to be afraid now, sir... I'm not going to cause you any more problems" she said and made a scout salute to Kris. Kris was kind of aware of the fact that Kwon Yuri was aiming for the most invisible boy at school and right from his class, like it wasn't suspicious enough. Unfortunately there was another concern to add on. Yuri's classmate Yoona. She was giving Kris secret glances and every time he accidentally looked at her she would look away and blush. It was uncomfortable for both of them.

"I'm not interested in your pickiness, miss Kwon, however I have some insecurity in your action inside this storage room. Each time I pass by I see you hang around here" Kris pointed out, making Yuri stand in a weird manner of rudeness yet interest.

"Is that a problem? To hang around a room of the school?" she asked, making herself clean with that. He had no right to ban that from them.

"It is not, for sure... but if you're up to something, you better make sure you change your guards, because being it only you, you get into trouble with evidence" Kris said and made a slight punch into Yuri's chin and made out a clicking sound before leaving. Actually it surprised both of the girls so much, that they stood there dumbfounded. Did he just tell them how to not get into trouble by doing some trouble? What was he about?


"It wasn't necessary, you know" Tao complained on the passenger seat of Kris' car. Kris begged Tao to take him home and actually made it believable even in front of the principal that it was all pure good will and no other side plans.

"I know" Kris said, side smiling while watching the road. The sun was still high and hot, blinding Tao's already tiny eyes. He was playing with the lace of his bag on his lap and enjoyed the silent ride. It wasn't uncomfortable, more like a silence without words needed at all. Tao would be happier to talk to Kris, that's for sure, but word weren't necessary at that point.

"Can I ask you something?" Tao asked silently.

"Go on" Kris allowed.

"How was your childhood?" Tao's question surprised Kris, but he did take await it sooner or later.

"I don't know if you really want to know about my childhood" Kris started feeling insecure and shy about his past. Kris didn't want to take his eyes off the road, but he felt Tao's expecting eyes staring holes inside of his face. Kris sighed and started: "I was brought up in Canada by my mom. I never knew my father, but the guy my mom remarried I looked up to. I was always the tallest at school, sometimes wishing I wasn't because I was forced to play games I never liked. I had many friends back then, but after leaving to college in China, I lost contact almost with everyone. The end" Kris cut it short, making Tao a bit disappointed.

"How was it? When you were with your mom and step-dad?" Tao asked.

"Well... mom always spoiled me like I was her most precious thing in the world. Mom's husband always told her to stop spoiling me or I'll grew into her and he will have to divorce an octopus, but yeah. We got all along well, which I'm surprised about now" Kris spoke, taking a turn to another street. "What about you?"

"Me?" Tao wasn't expecting a vice-versa questioning. "I don't know... I never knew my parents." He said hoping for the topic to end, already regretting asking Kris something so intimated. 

"What about your new parents?"

"They are not my parent's... more like my older siblings. Uncle Zhoumi was my dad's good friend and he promised to take care of me and aunt Victoria, well she is pretty, that's all I can say" that made Kris laugh a little and Tao too. It  lightened the difficult air around them a little, making it easier to talk. "Aunt Victoria usually tries to act like my mother, because she has that mother complex that she can't have babies. She tries to force me to act like her son, but I can't. I'm not doing it on purpose, I just can't be her son when I'm not" Tao said, putting all his trust into Kris, making Kris feel special at that point. "Uncle yells at me because of that, because they see me as a rude intruder of a nice family, but I just can't do anything about it. They are forcing something what never was there" Tao finished and Kris understood. 

"Why don't you tell them that?"

"I do, but then we just fight about it. They don't understand what I'm going through. I understand that they are trying hard to make it easy for me, but I'm not going to make it easy for them."

"Why not?"

"Do you know what I feel when they tell me that they know how I feel? That the loss of my parents hurt them too?" Tao proclaimed, looking at Kris, ready to cry any moment.

"Yet they have no idea how it feels to lose your parents" Kris finished his lines and stopped the car in front of Tao's house. Kris looked at Tao, staring at him with one hand gripping the steering wheel. Tao was lost in Kris' deep eyes. He didn't know how to react to it, he never knew someone knew how he felt. How does this guy do it? How can he be so charming and understanding, yet handsome and hot at the same time? Stealing Tao's heart by the first moment he saw him... "You should go, Zitao" Kris whispered still looking at Tao, who seemed even closer to him than he really was. It was like he was a few inches away, yet he was sitting perfectly in the seat. Tao on the other hand couldn't resist anymore. He was too lost, too sad and too lonely to resist such an inviting from his biggest crush of all time. He didn't know what he was feeling, because he never really was in a relationship, but he certainly knew how it felt to have a crush on someone. And today, he was ready to reveal his crush for his teacher, Kris Wu. Tao unfastened his seatbelt, looking casually like never before, being ready to get out of the car, but instead his hand accidentally stuck between the seatbelt and the lace of his bag he was playing with.

"Dang it" he cussed and tried to untie his hand and free himself from this awkward situation. Kris frist watched the boy struggle, but he couldn't resist and chuckle. He reached over, leaning a bit forward and twisted the seatbelt a little freeing Tao's hand. Kris looked up to say something, but he was caught off his guard right then. He was staring in Tao's eyes directly, making the heat between them rise. It was impossible how it could change a moment, even for Kris who made his last girlfriend stand in the middle of Beijing in pouring rain after they broke up. Kris was staring at Tao's lips at first, which were slightly parted, perfectly moistered. He looked back into his eyes and he saw Tao's thoughts running through his eyes. Kris tried to hold back, repeating to himself that he was a teacher, he can't do that, Tao is a minor, he is his student, he will be fired, he can be sent to jail- But it! Kris leaned in closer, aiming right for Tao's lips and for his surprise he wasn't pulling away. He was sitting there leaning closer, thinking the same freaking thing. Kris felt the butterflies fly around his stomach. Or weren't they? Kris was confused if he already forgot how butterflies felt after those years alone or was his stomach really twisting around? He felt it growl, but he wasn't hungry. He was about to curse out loud for his stomach to shut up. He was still leaning closer, inch by inch, feeling Tao's hot minty breath on his own pink lips-

"!" Kris grabbed onto his stomach as it started to growl louder and louder, twisting around and hurting in painful knots. Tao opened his eyes wide, trying to fins out what happened to the romantic moment they were about to share. 

"Are you ok?" he asked before Kris let out an uncomfortable breath.

"Sure" he said with his voice shaking. "Could you... just leave the car?" Kris begged hopelessly. Tao was confused but got out of the car as soon as possible shutting it after himself. In the same second, Kris' car left at high speed.

Tao was confused and disappointed, but something was still warming him inside. The fact that the teacher didn't reject him drew a smile on his lips as he watched the car leave his street...


Growling, bubbling, hurting... Kris was rolling around his couch he just unwrapped from the plastic covers. He was clenching on his stomach hard, wrapped in a thin blanket. But he wasn't alone. Jessica was lying on a mattress he was preparing for himself until he paints the bedroom of his. She was covered in a blanket too with a wet cloth on her forehead, while Sooyoung was shuffling around the kitchen preparing some sugar-free teas for the three of them. All three looked awful. Pale and lifeless with huge dark bags under their eyes. 

"Why us?" Jessica whined, holding onto her stomach too.

"Because it's us Jessi" Sooyoung said sniffing in Kris' kitchen.

"Ladies, can you shut up?" Kris asked turning onto his stomach and in pain too. Sooyoung returned and put the teas on the coffee table between the couch and the mattress. She curled up on the couch at Kris' legs, holding her stomach as well. 

"This is our end, people" Sooyoung whined, rolling her head backwards.

"Shut up!" Kris cried out and cried into the cushion of the couch. "You at least have someone to take care of you" Kris complained. Sooyoung patted Kris' thigh and Jessica just awed. "This goddamn sickness ruined my chance to have someone."

"Really?" Sooyoung proclaimed with a suprised tone. 

"If I wasn't afraid of fainting after standing up, I would hug the out of ya Krisus!" Jessica said a bit more joy in her voice.

"I guess that wouldn't be hard right now" Kris shot up from the couch, throwing everything aside and ran with the highest speed towards the bathroom... 

"Poor boy..." Sooyoung said, shaking her head and burping, before covering . "Kris?! Hurry up!" she yelled and ran after him, clenching her stomach and covering . Jessica just looked at them and sighed.

"Poor us, that damn nausea" Jessica whispered before putting the cloth on her eyes.


 

Another nasty chappie... I'm sorry >-< but I had to :D :D

What do you think about Yuri and Yoona?

Please subscribe, comment and upvote if you like ^^