Brainstorm

Bad Teachers

Kris was awaiting a thunderstorm any soon. The weather was too hot for too long. And this was exactly the day of Kris' prediction. The sky was grey and clouded. The atmosphere outside was classically very rough. People was soaking wet from the rain outside and Kris had no intention of going out into the damn bad weather. It seemed like there was a electricity cut down in the sun. 

Kris took a morning shower after having his breakfast, suddenly the time was passing so slowly. It was nothing like before, having to rush everything to get to work. The time seemed to slow down as people were feeling down. Kris poured himself some already prepaared coffee and was about to look around his new home. It was still looking like a ghost town. Only his kitchen was perfectly arranged. It had to be, because he spent the most of his time there. 

He started to slowly realize how bad it was. He didn't have spare time for himself. He can't remember when was the last time he jsut sat in front of the TV with a can of beer and just watched football randomly. It was not like him. He suddenly missed his college life. The parties he was at, the girls he have dated and the life he lived. The careless life he had back then. It's true that he nows feels more complete, but he misses the carefree life. He wonders how Jessica and Sooyoung feel about things like these. If they also miss their college lives. 

He got ready and left the house sitting inside his car, driving all the way to the school. Children were running to school, with umbrellas or just with their bags above their heads. The joke was that it seemed like they enjoyed going to school. Kris stopped the car at the same spot as he usually does and got out of his car before locking it. He heard so many fast greeting that he was shocked and confused who greeted him. He shook his head and went inside, not wanting to get too wet.

Kris sat in a class but it wasn't his. It was Sooyoung's junior class. It was a girl's class once again and they begged him to have a free period as the weather wore them out. Kris had no other choice just to agree and sat back in his chair. He looked around the chatting group of girls and had to just roll his eyes. He wasn't able to hear what they were talking about but he was sure it was about him. A pen ran across the class and Kris just slightly caught it's direction. He wasn't even bothered to move, luckily, because Lime was the first to get up and ran to grab the pen. Kris was focused on her and he didn't even realize how ually did she lean down, making him see what was up her skirt. He though wasn't so interested in that. He looked away, just to find tha class staring at him. He was shocked and actually furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" he asked. The girls sighed deeply and Yooara the most silent girl leaned against her desk pouting. "What now?" Kris didn't let it pass that easily.

"Nothing... we just read an article" Nara admited and sadly looked down into her magazine. 

"What article?" They started chatting between each other and discussing if telling him or not. However, Yooyoung got her guts to confess.

"We read that if a man won't check out a women's behind, he can't be straight" Yooyoung exclaimed. Kris' eyes almost fell out of their sockets as he stared at the young girl. 

"Excuse me?" 

"Isn't that true?" Nara asked, looking up.

"No, of course not!"

"So you're not gay?" Yoonjo asked shaking her head in disbelief.

"No, I-I'm not!" Kris denied the actual question and just shook his head. "If a guy doesn't check out a girl it means he is decent and a gentleman."

"And how does a woman know if she attracts a guy like that?" Yooara asked, Kris hearing her voice for the first time.

"Well, he would approach her first. Offering her a sweet smile and maybe asking her out on a date" Kris said, still denying the question that was spoken before. "You have to be patient girls, that's a matter of fact" he finished and sat back, sending Lime back on her spot with only gesturing with his finger. What was up with these girls, god?!

Suddenly the classroom went black. The lights switched off and the girls yelped. Kris sighed and stood up from his seat. He went to try the lamp switch, but it wouldn't change the matter. He opened the door and the whole hall was dark, other teachers peeking out of their classes. Kris' eyes spotted Jessice on the other side of the hall and she shrugged her shoulders. Heavy steps were heard from the staircase only to reveal the janitor making his way up to inform the teachers.

"There will be a thuderstorm soon, the whole city is caught away from electricity for few hours possibly" Shindong said and caught his breath. Kris scanned the hall but haven't seen a sign of his students, but he was sure he heard Suho's dramatic "Oh God". He looked up and saw them peeking down from the railway. Kris frowned and the boys noticed that. They quickly got up and ran back into their classes. In Kris' memory, Siwon, the principal should be teaching them the first class. Yeah, he was already standing at the top of the stairs and fixed his tie.

"The classes will be canceled for today, until the electricity won't run again. I ask every homeroom teacher to return to their assigned classes. I will inform you about the further plan, thank you" Siwon finished and went down the tairs all the way to the ground floor, going to his principal's office. Jessica and Sooyoung came rushing over to Kris. 

"What now?" Jessica asked and looked behind Kris' back at the frightened girls. 

"I gotta calm down my kittens" Sooyoung said, not referring them quite appropiately. Jessica and Kris looked at Sooyoung leaving to the class.

"Go to your class, I'll come later if I get a handful of those jerks upstairs" Kris said and patted Jessica on the shoulder. She seemed more scared than the rest of the school. Poor Sica...


Kris burst into his class just to see his boys almost pressed against the door, listening. KRis had a very ugly glare on his face, examining the faces of his students. They didn't seem scared more like anticipated to be sent home.

"Sit!" Kris comanded and all of them spread at the exact same moment to sit down on their rightful places. Kris was satisfied with himself as he walked in front of the black board. His eyes stopped first on Kai and then on Tao. Tao was having a very scared expression as he was pressing his palms together on top of his desk. "The classes are canceled, but you are not leaving the school's properity."

"We don't even want to" Chanyeol spoke his voice shivering. Kris looked at him with his eyes squinted in confusion.

"Did you see what's out there? I wouldn't go out in million years" Baekhyun said and pulled himself away from the huge window. Kris had to agree with the boy, but why were they so anticipated to hear then? "There won't be any tornado or anything right?" Baekhyun asked again and quickly looked at Chanyeol at the back.

"No, I guess. There was nothing about a tornado" Kris chuckled slightly trying to calm down the situation.

"C-Could we do something more fun?" Kyungsoo asked, looking up at Kris with huge doe eyes. They were all truly scared of the happening, what was more like a surprise coming to Kris. He never see his braty students this timid and quiet. Did they go through a catastrophy before?

"There is no electricity, I wanted to show you a movie" Kris said as he made up his excuse. He never really thought about something like that. He sat up onto his desk and looked around his class. The boys awaited an idea from Kris, but he was really dumbfounded. "What would you like to do?" 

Each of them looked at one another, not really knowing what to say. Kai especially. He looked back at everyone who looked at him, seeking an answer or an idea. Kris was amazed how speechless everyone right now.

"Why don't we do the project today?" Luhan asked almost being smacked by the rest of the class. Sehun mouthed him to shut up and Luhan blushed.

"I don't know if it's a good idea. Are you prepared guys?" The boys looked at Kris and few shook their head and the others shrugged their shoulders. Kris sighed again. "All of you guys said you enjoy doing something what includes music. You know that?" Kris said making the class murmur and saying no ways.

"You're kidding?" Suho asked as he cocked his head to a side. 

"I'm serious... All of you can play instruments, sing or dance. It's amazing how much you havev in common and you don't even know about it" Kris said, having a point in his mind, which made the boys look around the class, wondering the same as Kris said.

The thunder was heard from outside and the boys hid their heads between their shoulders in surprise. Tao was the most frightened as it seemed, making Kris aware of his sanity. He had a very honest speech with the boys and it seemed like they could open up to Kris more and to each other too. Only Tao stayed quiet.

"Tao, come over here" Kris said, making Tao look at him suprised. Kris motioned him to come over and Tao shakily walked over to the front of the class. "Sit down" whispered Kris and pointed at his chair behind the teacher's desk. "Everyone is gonna pair up, but not randomly" Kris said and made the heads turn towards him questioning. "Kyungsoo, you go sit with Jongin" said Kris and made Kyungsoo look at him with death in his eyes. "Now" Kris assured Kyungsoo and saw how Kai harshly swallowed. As Kyungsoo stood up taking his chair, Kris smiled proud of himself. "Chanyeol to Baekhyun, Sehun to Luhan, Xiumin to Chen, Suho to Lay" Kris said and the boys started to move with their chairs to sit next to each other. Few looked very uncomfortable, blushing and looking away, but some, like Suho and Lay just bumped fists and were happy to be paired up. "You all will think of a classmate and discribe him and guess who it is."

"What's the point?" Suho asked. 

"You will find out how does the other think of you... how do you look in the eyes of your classmates. The truth usually hurts. I start for example" Kris said and ran his eyes over the class, looking at Tao too with a smile. "I got one" he said and the rush started. "He is shorter than Chanyeol. He acts cold but has a soft soul. He is a very talented boy, but hides it from his around. He has two names, but likes to be called by one only."

"Kai?"

"Tao?"

These two names only were called out and the both boys jolted up. The two biggest enemies could be mistaken by their true selves? What a coinsidence.

"I don't have two names" Tao responded silently. "It must be Kai."

"Tao got it right... Your turn" Kris spoke pulling a free chair to the teacher's desk and sat down next to Tao. He was sure, that by his presence, Tao would be less scared. He hesitated at first but then started.

"He is tall, older than me. He has light hair and a very handsome face. He can perfectly understand others and is great in advice giving" Kris was taken aback. He was talking about him. !

"Mr. Kris!" Kai said shouting out sooner than anyone other could. Kris smiled at Tao and turned his head over to the class and gestured to Kai to continue.

"Ehm" he cleared his throat. "He is shorter than me and really adorable at times" he whispered. "He acts like a nerd but is actually a really cool person with his friends" his eyes landed on Tao. "He is really kind at his heart and very hard to get" he finished making the whole class go silent. Only Kyungsoo blinked his eyes surprised. 

"Luhan?" Sehun asked pointing at his neighbour. 

"Hey!" he complained.

"It's me" Kyungsoo said and won this round. "My turn, huh?" He took a deep breath and started. "I really don't like him. He acts like all that sweetheart he is, but actually is a two faced -"

"Kyungsoo" Kris warned him a bit for his language.

"Sorry. He wants to hang out with the popular guys and even girls, but usually the one left behind, because of his clinginess and secretely wears an eyeliner" Kyungsoo finished with a serious look on his face. Everyone stayed stunned from the strong words he used, and no one had the idea of the possible person, only for one.

"It's me?" Baekhyun asked, pointing at himself. He was also amazed by the words Kyungsoo had for him, realizing how bad must he look in the eyes of the others. Kyungsoo nodded and let the space for him to talk next. "My person is the tallest of the class." He finsihed. 

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol called out himself proudly.

"Why nothing furhter?" Kris asked puzzled. 

"This game is about knowing what bad about one another. I can't think of anything bad about Chanyeol" Baekhyun said, mostly amazing Chanyeol who was sitting next to him and blush shyly. "Don't get your hopes up!" Beak added and put his palm in front of Chanyeol's face. 

"Neat, Chanyeol?" Kris started and was barely finishing when someone knocked on the door. "Advance without me. Tao, keep an eye on them" Kris said and winked at him. He walked out on the hall as the rest of the class started to guess others.

It was Jessica standing there with Sooyoung waiting for Kris. Kris closed the door behind himself and looked at the two ladies. Jessica looked around the hall and saw other teachers migrate on the corridors.

"The principal sent for us all to move to the gym. He said there might be some stronger wind, which could cause some complications. They don't want the kids to panic" Jessica said and looked at Sooyoung.

"Wait-wait... Does that mean the kids went through a tornado or something?" Kris stopped them, looking at Sooyoung.

"It was something similiar to this years ago. It was a huge thing for them, because the whole town had to live in the gym for a while, because the weather caused the water in the lake to rise so much, that it poured on the streets of the town. It was like ghost town outside" Sooyoung proclaimed and ran a hand through her hair. Jessica nodded in agreement and looked at Kris again.

"Take care of Tao, please" she said and smacked Kris' shoulder. "We will gather up on the lower floor, we'll wait for ya" she added and the two left, making Kris even more confused than he already was. His grandmother never mentioned something like this to him.


The guys paired up again, still in the same pairings like Kris left them, what was actually a pretty big deal, because he only wanted them like that for the game. Tao was left alone, because Kyungsoo was occupied with Kai. Tao was shuffling at the very back alone, swaying his bangs. Kris ordered the firsts in the row, Kyungsoo and Kai to follow up behind Jessica's class and Kris waited until the row moved. When Tao stepped in front of him, Kris put an arm around Tao's shoulders, startling him a bit, but smile at the same town. He walked by Tao as he was his best friend or something, protecting him as he wished to do. 

The gym was already occupied by other classes, but there was still enough place for a whole town, Kris thought. He made his students sit down at the benches next to Jessica's class again. The boys suddenly started to chat with the junior girls as well, what was somehow unexpected. Tao was standing next to Kris, not wanting to move away from him, but no one even made him. Jessica stood next to Kris from one side, while Tao was pressed against his side from the other side. Kris had and arm around his shoulders still, keeping him under his safety wing. 

There was nothing much to do, only by hearing the enomurous thunderstorm, the students were asked to turn off their mobiles. Tao brought out his phone and was about to turn it off when he got a message from his step-father. He didn't even open it and just turned off his phone. He looked up at Kris with a painful expression. Jessica nodded her head at Tao asking for the matter, but Tao shook his head only. Kris looked at him and knew something was out of order. He turned his back to Jessica and asked Tao again.

"I need to pee" Tao said and that was the reason why he had the painful expression. Kris told him to calmly go, but Tao just stayed put. Kris sighed and spun Tao around, pushing him forwards by his back. 

Tao was really embarrassed by the fact that he needed his teacher to see him to the toilet. Kris saw him all the way inside, leaning against the sink, checking how the mirror shuddered as the thunder . Tao was quick to finish, just because of his fear and went to wash his hands, just where Kris was. Kris only moved a little, letting Tao wash his hands, making Tao's shoulder touch Kris' chest. Tao looked up at Kris, who forgot was staring at the younger boy with mesmerizing eyes. The thunfer again and Tao jumped his way at Kris, hugging him around the torso tightly, burying his cheek in Kris' chest. For the surprise of both, nor one pulled away. Kris wrapped his arms around Tao, comforting his racing hear and soothing him to calm down. When the echo of the thunder silenced down, Tao just slowly raised his head up, looking at Kris with teary eyes. Was it so bad for Tao? That hewas scared of almost everything.

Kris brought one hand up and caressed Tao's cheek. It made the boy close his eyes and feel safe again, just to make sure that he was protected of the elder, he opened his eyes again, just to see Kris hesitately inch closer to Tao's face. 

Kris' head: "What are you doing man? He is your student, plus he is underage! Kris get you act together... You this is only an act of hormones, you'll find a girl and everything will be fine again. Nah, never mind!"

Kris pressed his lips on Tao's sharing a nice sweet kiss. Tao didn't mind himself, because as he did yesterday, he was eager to do this more often. He fisted the back of Kris' shirt and that made Kris take a deep breath out of frustration. Kris slipped his free arm under Tao's and hugged him even closer, bending him a little backwards. Tao on the other hand wrapped his arms around Kris' neck and returned the kiss just as hungrily as Kris did. 


 

hello!! ^^

Ehm... I got a question: