Krisus has arrived!

Bad Teachers

Kris parked his car among the staff’s already parked vehicles. Bicycles were lined up by a metal bar, which probably belonged to the students. For the first impression it looked like any other school Kris went to. The disappointment was just that he expected something more exclusive from a Korean school.

A mushroomed haired janitor stood by the gate, watching over the arriving students. The odds of him catching any student were awfully low just by looking at his fit body and the box of sweet doughnuts, which were close to being stolen.

Done. A short student reached over inside the little gate cabin and ran away with the whole box in his hands, followed by few other students, laughing hysterically over their deed. It didn’t take long for the janitor to notice something being out of place and once he turned around, with a sharp scream he strode after the troublemakers.

Kris shook his stiff shoulders, gulped down a huge knot in his throat, tried to blink away the puzzled look in his eyes and get prepared for the worse. He grabbed his car keys and locked his car, holding his briefcase close to his stomach. It was empty and it hurt from nerves.

He took his first step towards the school's entrance. He was taken aback by some girly giggles around him, which made him feel somehow uncomfortable, but self conscious. At least he will be famous among the girl students.

Kris is a real sweetheart. He is kind and sweet to others, yet there is still something that made him stay in the shadows. He has a tall slender figure, broad shoulders and strong arms. His handsome face never shows too much emotion or expression, what makes him stay really cool and for the around unapproachable.

Today is his first day at his new workplace. He is a Chinese language teacher. He was about to get enrolled by the principal, but the welcome was quite different than he would expect. The school was terrible. Not the building itself, but the students studying there.

The girls were pretty and cute, staying in groups with one another, yet their stare and gossiping lips were somehow giving Kris the creeps. They were watching his every single step, breathing in sync with him as soon as he steps inside the same space. They were frightening to him, yet Kris dated a lot in his days.

The boys, on the other hand, were pretty much a usual sight. Troublemakers, pranksters, gangsters, bullies and most of all, cheeky. They knew exactly what to respond to any of the teachers. They knew exactly how to piss you off at the best and they knew exactly how well would a teacher get pissed on them, when they try to get them pissed. It made them happy at some point, what Kris didn't understand. He thought it would be easier for him, to get a job in a high school, because the was smaller and he would probably understand them more... but he was oh so much wrong.


"Welcome to my office, mister Wu," the well dressed and visible masculine principal welcomed Kris to his office warmly. He saw him over to his desk and sat down into his comfortable leather chair. "Please sit down."

"Thank you, sir" Kris politely thanked him and forced a smile over all his fears.

"Your documents really surprised me, Mr. Wu. You were an excellent student and you majored in martial arts too. Good for a p.e. teacher, huh?" Mr. Choi Siwon joked and wiggled his eyebrows at Kris opposite him. Kris smiled timidly and stayed quiet, not sure what to respond to such a thing. "And you speak fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese and Korean? That's impressive" he honestly looked surprised by such achievements. The file of Kris was spread over the desk, the Principal taking peeks into the text to tell every detail right. A little cheat-sheet from the head of a school.

"Thank you, sir, I'm learning French too," Kris added and raised his index finger.

"Good for you, son!" Mr. Choi laughed and closed down the file, leaning against the desk in the process. "I’ve got to say that you came in handy! I have to, however, warn you about the last teacher occupying this position. He blames the kids for his mental illness, but those little devils are just all talk," he exclaimed and it was obvious what he wanted to point out. "Mr. Zheng was hospitalized after jumping into a trash can on the school property and he is now held under intense watch. His class was left with only a substitute homeroom teacher, so I would like to assign you to the class. I believe you, young and close to their mind set, might be a good influence on them.” That left Kris in a little denial, but before he could say anything, the Principal stood up, buttoning his suit coat and gestured toward the door. “Let me invite you to the teachers' lounge and introduce you to your co-workers."

Inside the teachers’ lounge, teachers were drinking coffee and each was eating the same looking cake. Then it struck him. The doubtless dream-like sight right in front of his eyes was the all female stuff. As if struck by lightning, Kris froze in the doorway.

"So, it goes like this,” Siwon took in a long swooshing inhale, before holding up a finger and firing away names while pointing at different ladies.

Kris was in the seventh heaven at this point. He only caught few names, but still matched them with faces. At this point, he hasn’t felt disgusted by one of them smearing the cakes frosting all over her lips as she was too deep into some crossword puzzle on the desk. Not even bothered by the lustful eyes checking him out from the distance. Hell, not even the infinite clumsiness of one particular teacher, who dropped her papers, knocked over a vase while trying to pick them up, hit her knee into the wardrobe as she tried to grab the vase and failing with a silent scream, pulling on her hair.

“… and that is our beautiful Jung Jessica. She will be the one showing you around,” Siwon announced, pointing straight at the girl picking up drenched papers. Kris gave him a sudden questioning glance, asking for the seriousness of his words. So many wonderful ladies and he gets the worst of them?


 

"Urm... You're the new Chinese teacher, right?" Jessica spoke up still wiping her blouse with a napkin. Meanwhile they took the trip to see Kris’ class, where he will keeping homeroom.

"Correct," Kris nodded his head and his eyes drifted to the side, looking at her slowly see trough dress shirt. He was carrying his and her belongings, therefore it was the only reason to keep his composure, to not let them all fall to the ground by the image of her lacy underwear showing through the wet patch on her chest.

"I teach English, so we’re kind of the same spirit animals,” she said and growled, letting the shirt be. “I was the substitute in the your homeroom class.”

"Then maybe you can tell me what they are like?"

"You will see for yourself, Mr. Wu,” she said and started taking her things from him in matter of seconds. “I just want to warn you about something.” They stopped in the middle of the hall, facing each other and the lovely expression on her face vanished. “These kids mean the world to me and to the whole staff. I care for those boys and their well-being, so I want to warn you, if anything happens to them, if they get hurt because of you, we won’t be much of friends,” she said and her eyes blazing with fire. “That’s it,” she suddenly grinned and her heel, smacking Kris in the face with her long hair and opened the door right behind her. What a pep talk…

"Welcome to hell,” Jessica held the door open as she smiled back at Kris welcomingly.


Paper plane, pen, two notebooks, a bunch of folded paper balls,a ruler!?

"Sit down already!” Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs. “Yixing, put those headphones down!" she pointed to the middle of the middle row. The boy didn’t even flinch at the recognition of his name. Perhaps the music in his headphones was too loud.

"Yixing!" Jessica repeated, already breathless. Shouting over the noise of the class seemed to be a new sport category at this school. That impressed Kris.

"Lay, she's talking to ya, bro,” one of the other boys, a tall one with big ears nudged him in the shoulder from his own desk, which was right behind the boys.

"Thank you, Chanyeol... and you Jongin, sit down!" Jessica said with less force, catching her breath and her hands on her hips.

"Your wish is my command, Miss Jessica,” the boy jumped off his desk and bowed in a very noble way. Although that smirk on his face was far more mischievous than his actions. Kris couldn’t help but notice the little pause the boy did once he took in Jessica’s presence, right at her chest. His smile grew bigger, more tenacious and soon he was gathering the attention of his friends quietly.

"I wish, Jongin,” Jessica sighed, pinched the bridge of her nose and started to speak. “Today, we won't be talking about English.” It seemed like a holy word for every student. Being announced that there won’t be a class taken seriously, celebration took place right away. Claps and cheers erected from each boy sitting by their desks and even few fists were thrown in the air. "Shut up!" Those strong words had even Kris startled. Was she allowed to use such harsh words? Kris definitely didn’t remember it being allowed in the pedagogy rules. "Calm down already! I have important news. You will be getting a new home class teacher,” while it was quiet, Jessica took the opportunity to speak her mind quicker than they could interrupt her again.

"That dyke?" the boy, who bowed to Jessica a while ago, Jongin, if Kris caught his name right, pointed right at him a ridiculed eyebrow raised.

"He is your teacher, Jongin and you will obey and respect him. And watch your language or you’ll be getting detention," Jessica threatened and gestured at Kris. "His name is Kris Wu... He will teach you Chinese and will be your homeroom teacher," she announced.

"Gentleman, Krisus has arrived!"

 

 


 

Hello... first chapter here ^^

Well, I'd like to know your opinion... stop or continue?

Please subscribe and comments are loved