Chapter 6 - Getting closer to VIXX and B.A.P

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

About an hour after the incident with Choonhee and Zelo, B.A.P left saying they needed to take care of something. A couple of days later we decided to invite VIXX and B.A.P to a movie night, so we could get to know each other better.

The movie night

There was a knock on the door, while Sacha and Angel-unni where in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Miuni, would you open the door?" Sacha yelled from the kitchen. "Okay" I answered, and got to the door. I opened the door and I saw both B.A.P and VIXX standing there. Ken immediately came forward and pulled me into a hug. "Well hello to you to" I said as he released me from the hug. The others just laughed at that. "Sorry I just missed you very much" he said and I blushed. "Let's go inside" I said and motioned for them to come in.

After we had eaten dinner, we were discussing what movie we were going to watch. But after a while we came to the conclusion that we would never agree on one movie. "So what are we going to do instead?" Seungjin asked. "How about playing truth or dare?" Zelo asked. "Yeah, that could be so much fun" Hyuk answered eagerly.

We all agreed on playing truth or dare, and sat down on the floor and couches in the living room. "Since you came up with the idea of playing this game, you can start Zelo" Sacha said when we were all seated.

"Okay, Ken-hyung truth or dare?" "Truth" "What is the most disgusting food Leo-hyung has ever cooked for you?" Ken was quiet for a while, "That would be the hamburger with beans" The rest of VIXX nodded except Leo. "But I thought you liked that?" Leo said, still as cold as ever. "No hyung, it was disgusting" Ken answered. Leo just sat in silence after that.

"Yongguk-hyung, truth or dare?" Ken asked. "Truth" "Truth hmm, okay, which member of B.A.P is your favorite? And tell the truth" "Himchan" Scarlet's eyes widened a bit, "he's mine" she mumbled, and everybody laughed.

"Angel, truth or dare?" Yongguk continued. "Truth" she answered. "Okay, how many boys have fallen for you?" "Two… I guess" "No way, it has to be more than twenty" Aria blurted out, which made Angel blush. She tried to deny it but it was impossible.

Ravi pov

So more than twenty boys have fallen for her… that's not good, I might have to punish her later on. Yes that could be very fun… She's mine.

Jongup pov

"So, Jongup-oppa, truth or dare?" Angel asked me. "We haven't had any dares yet so, dare" I answered. "I dare you to dance a y dance with one girl of your choice" she said. "I'll take Choonhee" I said as I stood up. She looked surprised but stood up anyways. "So what will you dance?" Angel asked. Choonhee didn't say anything so I had to decide the dance. I decided that we should dance Troublemaker's Now.

Choonhee pov

We started dancing, and I suddenly got the best idea ever. Why not make Zelo a little jealous? So I decided to make the dance ier. I made sure that at every turn he would see much more than he was supposed to.

Zelo pov

Damn this hyung, why did he have to choose Choonhee and why that song? I looked up at Jongup-hyung, and my eyes widened when I noticed where his hands where. My eyes widened even more when I saw what Choonhee was doing. Was the dance always this y? And why is Choonhee dancing along with this erted hyung?

Jongup pov

Omo, that was so awesome. Choonhee is such a good dancer. Choonhee is so y, Zelo is very lucky. By the way, he must be really jealous right now. I hope he is kind enough to let me survive the rest of the night. "Jongup?" "Huh?" "It's your turn to ask" Himchan said. "Ask what?" I asked. "Truth or dare, you got to continue the game" "Oh, okay… Himchan-hyung, truth or dare?" He sighed at me; "Dare" "I dare you to… serenade Scarlet for 30 seconds"

Himchan pov

What? How can I do that in front of the others? "In front of everybody?" I asked maybe he will allow me to do it in another room. "Yes" he said smiling deviously. "Oh…" I said as I stood up and moved in front of Scarlet. This is so embarrassing. I looked at her and started to sing 'In my dream' by Super junior K.R.Y. She quickly covered her face with her hands. Oh no, am I not good enough? Ottokaji? When I was done singing she pulled her hands away, revealing a very red face.

Sitting back down I felt my face heat up, that was such an embarrassing dare, how could Jongup do that to me? To make me do something like that to my mate, well I did love her, but to sing to her especially, to show my love for her, in front of all the others was not something I wanted to do again.

Looking around the three bands, the ones with mates and the ones without, who could I embarrass like I had been? “Leo-ah truth or dare?” Leo looked me straight in the eye, he looked a little scared, oh this will be good no matter what he chooses.

Leo pov

I do not like the way Himchan-hyung is looking at me; he would probably make me admit how much I already love Sacha-noona if I pick truth, but dare could be anything. Looking over at Sacha, maybe picking dare could help us get closer, I would like that very much.

“Dare” “uuh, Leo-hyung picked dare, please make it a good one Himchan-hyung” Zelo said. If only he was in VIXX I would make him shut up. Even Ravi and Ken are making faces at me for picking dare.

“I dare you to give Sacha a massage. A sensual one” My breathing stops, has this hyung lost his mind? I know I wanted to get closer to her, but this, this I can’t do. Trough our mind link I can hear the VIXX members laughing, I’m so going to kill them later.

I made my way over to where Sacha-noona was sitting and looked at her, she smiled at me, her little smile, which said she was nervous, and I couldn’t help myself from smiling back at her. I didn’t have any idea of how I was going to do this, but I didn’t want her to know that. One good thing from being in a band with addicted members; Ravi and Hyuk, was that I had an idea of how to start, but I needed Sacha to lie face down on the floor for that.

“Lie face down? What?” Sacha’s voice ringed in my head while she was looking at me with a shocked expression, I couldn’t believe that we had a mind link to each other, not so soon. “wo-would you mind?” I can’t believe I stuttered as I asked her.

Sacha did it and all the others looked at her, “unni what are you doing?" Aria asked her “Leo told me to” “what, when?” Ken said “just now” “no he didn’t” “but…” Ken and Sacha-noona were arguing with each other. “Just stop they won’t believe us anyway, not yet” I told her through our mind link.

“Trust me” I begged her as I placed my legs on either side of her . If my face wasn’t red before it definitely was now, my hands found her shoulders and I gently started to give her a massage. As time goes by Sacha speaks to me “you can do it harder, I won’t break” I could hear in her voice that she was smiling as she said it, and I didn’t hesitate to grab hold of her and only a moment later a moan was heard from her lips. “Leo-oppa I think that’s enough” Angel said to me, as I got up from Sacha’s body I could see her ears were blushing red with embarrassment.

Before I was back in my seat I was already asking “Truth or dare N-hyung?”

N pov

I better take truth I don’t want to do anything embarrassing like Leo. But Leo wouldn’t do anything bad to me, we’re best friends. “Truth” “Is it true that you have ed while thinking of Seungjin?” “Yah, what kind of question is that? That’s privatearrow-10x10.png” “Answer the question hyung, it’s a simple, yes or no?” Leo said with the same cold stone face as ever.

Omo ottokaji? My mind was going blank, omo! What kind of question is that? How can he do that to me? I thought we were friends. Omo, how evil. “Yes…” I blushed like crazy, and looked down at the floor, when I answered.

 I slowly looked over at Seungjin and saw that she was completely unaware of what I had said. I sighed in relief, she hadn’t heard anything.

I quickly asked another person before it could get awkward. And why not tease the maknae a little?

Aria pov

”Aria, truth or dare?” ”Dare” “I dare you to eat something in a ual way” N said with a cheeky smile. “Okay” I said as I stood up and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I looked around and spotted a bowl of fruit. On the top there was one fruit that could work with this dare; I thought as I took it and went back to the living room.

Hyuks eyes were on me the moment I reentered the living room, looking for what I brought back with me, as I was holding it behind my back so he couldn’t see it just yet. I wanted to . I couldn’t wait to see his face when he saw what I had brought to .

I sat down in front of him and I heard the others giggle behind me, they had probably noticed what I hid behind my back. Hyuk was looking at me with curious eyes when he heard the others giggle. This is going to be so fun, I thought as I slowly pulled a banana out from behind my back. His eyes widened, even more than I ever would’ve thought they could, when he spotted the fruit, as I pulled it up and started to opened it.

Hyuk pov

Of all the things N-hyung could ask, why did it have to be that? He must have known she would do it, but of all the fruits in the world, a banana? I’m going to get back at him for this. Omo, why is she so y? I thought as she began to open the banana and slightly bringing the banana to .

 “I knew you would like it” N suddenly said trough the mind link. “No, I don’t like it” I whined at him “Yes you do Hyuk, admit it, you like it very much”. “Fine… maybe I like it, but you are still…” I couldn’t finish the sentence because I suddenly got distracted by Arias sudden movement.

Aria pov

At this very moment I am so happy I’m close friends with Angel and she talks to me and that I spy on her and Sacha-unni when they talk about boys, because if I didn’t I wouldn’t really know what to do. Sacha-unni words still rung in my head; ‘eye contact and make it y, and the boy will be a complete mess in no time’.

While looking Hyuk directly in the eye I brought the banana to my lips, kissing the tip and gave it a couple of kitty before my lips came to a stop on the top of the banana. Slowly I widened my mouth and took the tip of the banana into my mouth and started to on it, I let my tongue run up and down the length of the banana.

Hyuk pov

Looking at Arias tongue as it trailed up and down the banana, I couldn’t help thinking how it would feel on my member, and I could feel it twitch in my pants. As more and more of the banana disappeared into Arias mouth I found it harder and harder to breath, her eyes were on me the whole time and as her tongue started to twirl around the banana I started to get hard and I wanted what she was doing to that banana to be happening to me, I can’t believe it, I’m jealous of a banana.

Aria started eating the banana before she found her way back to her seat, still looking me in the eye and I tried telling her without worlds just how much I wanted her at that moment. So much for the innocent maknae, if all the hyungs and the girls hadn’t been here, Aria and I would be so right now.

Aria pov

The look in Hyuk’s eyes said nothing but lust, lust for me, a boy had never looked at me like that before, and I really liked it. He was mine, all mine. I wanted the others to feel the same thing with their mates, and looking from one CC member to the next my eyes fell on one of my dongsaeng.

“Miuni-ah truth or dare?” please pick dare, please pick dare, please pick dare. “I’ll go with dare, unni” yes, yes, yes, she did just what I wanted, I know her so well.