Chapter 3 - Weird things happens in airports…

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

Sunday

Damn I'm bored, I thought as I was waiting for the others. Finally there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened the door to see Aria and Athin standing there. "Hi" I greeted and they greeted back. After about an hour all of us where here just chilling.

Scarlet pov

We were sitting in the airport, waiting to board our plane. Seungjin and Angel where out looking at some shops, Choonhee and Sohyun was dancing Orange Caramels Catallena, Miuni and Sacha were on their phones, Probably looking at some pictures or something like that. Aria and I where just looking at the people at the airport.

As I look at the different people at the airport, I notice this hot asian guy. Damn he's hot I thought. Just after I had thought that, I heard someone in my head "Yes he is" I got really confused I hadn't thought that. "No I did" I heard the voice again. "Who are you?" I tried asking, not sure if the voice would respond. "Scarlet it's me, Aria" "Oh… wait is this, the mind link?" "I think it is. But I'm not sure" "Should we ask Miuni? Maybe she knows" "Yeah let's do that, but we got to do it like this, with the mind link" "okay".

"Miuni can you hear us?" me and Aria asked through our mind link. "Yes… wait is this, the mind link?" "That's what we were going to ask you. This is a mind link right?" Aria asked. "It must be. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to have this conversation right now"

"Wow this is so cool, I have an idea, let's troll somebody" Scarlet said. "Okay but who we going to troll and what are we going to do?" "How about saying something like OMG BTS Jimin to Angel?" Miuni suggested. "That sounds really fun" Aria said. "Yes, let's do that"

Angel pov

"Angel, let's go in there" Seungjin said and pulled me into another store. How exactly did I end up looking at shops with Seungjin? I asked myself, even though I knew I didn't have an answer. Suddenly I heard someone say "OMG! Look its BTS Jimin" I quickly looked around to see who said it, but everything looked normal. "Where's Jimin?" I ask Seungjin who is just standing and looking at me, with a confused face. "What are you talking about?"

"Someone said BTS Jimin, didn't you hear that?" "No one mentioned BTS or Jimin. You're probably just tired, let's go back to the others" "But I'm sure I heard someone say BTS Jimin" I said as we were walking back to the others.

"Already done with the shopping?" Sacha asked once we came back to them. "No, but Angel was tired, so I decided that we should go back to you guys" Seungjin answered. "I'm not tired. I know what I heard. And I heard someone say BTS Jimin"

I looked at Sacha to see if she believed me, but she just shook her head at me, and looked down at her phone again. Suddenly I heard muffled laughs coming from some of the maknaes. I look over at them but that only seemed to make them laugh even harder. "Yah! What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing, we didn't do anything" Aria said looking like she was having a hard time holding her laughter in.

"What did you guys do?" "We didn't do anything, we were here the hole time, ask Sacha she will confirm it" Miuni said. I looked at Sacha, waiting for her to confirm it. She nodded and I sighed, "Aigoo… ottoke"

Miuni pov

"That was so fun, I can't believe that it went so well" I said through our mind link. "I agree, let's do it again" "of course Scarlet, but let's do it with someone else" "Okay Aria, but who?" "How about saying Infinite to Seungjin?" "Yeah Miuni, that could be so fun"

Seungjin pov

I was just about to sit down next to Sacha, when I heard someone say "OMG! Infinite" I looked around but I didn't see Infinite anywhere. "Where's Infinite?" the others looked at me like I was stupid. "In Korea, of course" Aria said between laughs. "But someone said they saw Infinite…" "What are you talking about? No one said anything about Infinite" Sacha said looking at me in disbelief.

Suddenly Choonhee and Sohyun came over. "What's going on?" "Seungjin said she heard someone say they saw Infinite" Angel said looking at me. "But I know I heard it"

Miuni pov

At this point we couldn't take it anymore. Me, Scarlet and Aria busted out laughing. The others looked at us like we where some strange weirdo's they hadn't seen before. "What's so funny?" Choonhee asked. "Nothing, it's nothing" Scarlet reassured her. In the next moment I saw that she was looking at something that scared her. I followed the direction of her eyes, and saw Sacha giving her a death glare. Oh no, Sacha's in Leo-mode, I thought before I heard Scarlet speak again.

"Ask Aria she's better at explaining" she said making Sacha turn her death glare towards Aria. Aria spoke soon after that "Ask Miuni, she's the expert" "great thanks Aria!" I said through our mind link. "You're welcome" she replied. After that little conversation I looked up and saw, not only Sacha, but everyone else looking at me, waiting for me to explain.

"We may or may not have trolled Seungjin and Angel, using the mind link" I said extremely nervous about what they were going to say. "What? You found out how to use the mind link, and used it to troll us instead of teaching us how to use it?" Seungjin said slightly angry. "Yes…" "Aigoo… what am I going to do with you?"

After Seungjin was done scolding us, Sacha turned to us. "How did you do it?" "It started with me thinking something, then suddenly Aria was in my head agreeing with me" Scarlet said, and Aria nodded. "Show us" Sacha demanded. "Okay…" Aria said.

Aria pov

"Hey Sacha" I tried reaching her with the mind link. After a few moments she replied; "Aria?" "Yes it's me" "so this is the mind link…" "Yes it is, let's try contacting the others" "Yeah let's do that"

After we all had played around with the mind link for a few minutes, a voice finally called out passengers for our plane.

Moscow airport

Choonhee pov

"Ahh, it feels so good to finally stand up again, after all those hours in the plane" I said as we were walking to the lounge at some airport in Moscow. "Yeah feels good, and I was bored as hell to, so it's nice to finally get out of the plane and see something else" Sohyun commented.

When we reached the lounge I noticed that Aria and Seungjin had fallen behind. "Come on Aria" I shouted. "Wait… is that B.A.P? They look like they're boarding a plane…" Aria said. "I'm not going to look, you are probably just trolling me" I said, though my mind wasn't really focusing on the conversation, it was focusing on this new strange feeling. It was like my mind was pulling me somewhere. But suddenly the feeling was gone again. What was that? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Seungjin say "Omo I can't believe we just saw B.A.P"

"Wait a minute they were really here?" I ask looking at Seungjin. "Yes… didn't you see them?" "She wouldn't believe me when I told her; she thought that I was trolling her" "How can I not think that you are trolling me, after what you did to Angel and Seungjin?" "I actually told you that I wasn't trolling" "You did?" "Yeah… didn't you hear that?" "No… I guess I was caught up in my own thoughts…" "Anyways that's nothing to fight about, let's catch up with the others" Seungjin cut us of.

When we got to the others, we saw everybody except Scarlet there. "Where's Scarlet?" Seungjin asked. "She went to the lady's room" Sacha said before continuing "Where have you been?" "We just stopped to see B.A.P board a plane, although Choonhee didn't really see them, she thought we were trolling when I told her" Aria answered.

Sacha pov

"You saw B.A.P boarding a plane?" I asked Aria. She confirmed it by nodding. "Aigoo… ottoke?" Choonhee said before she fell to the floor and had a mental breakdown. The other people in the airport looked at us as if we where some kinds of aliens. How could she not look, even if she thought that they were trolling, you still have to look. I mean if they did it to me and said they saw Leo, I would look no matter what. And what is up whit all these people around us, haven’t they ever seen a girl break down before.

Scarlet pov

What was that weird feeling? I thought while washing my hands. Why did it feel like my mind was pulling me towards somewhere? I sighed, I knew I couldn't answer that, I needed help. When I came back to the others, I noticed Choonhee sitting on the floor. "What's going on with Choonhee?" I asked before continuing "Oh wait… is she having a mental breakdown?" 

"Wow you're fast" Miuni said as an answer to my question. "But why?" "B.A.P was here and she didn't see them" Angel answered. "Oh okay… wait B.A.P was here? You talked to them?" "No, Aria and Seungjin saw them boarding a plane" Sohyun explained. "Oh…"

After that and a few more hours of waiting, we were sitting in a plane again.

Sohyun pov

So now we were sitting on the plane, some of the others were talking, but I didn't really pay attention to the conversation. That was until Aria asked a very interesting question. "So Choonhee, when you said you didn't hear me because you where in your own thoughts, what were you thinking about?"

"Ah yeah, that's right I almost forgot to tell you. I was having this weird feeling like my mind was pulling me somewhere… but it disappeared again after a minute" "Wait you had that weird feeling too?" Scarlet suddenly asked. "Yeah…" "That's weird… why were you both having that weird feeling and what is it?" I asked; this was turning out to be very interesting.

"We've got to ask Stuart about it later, but we can't really do anything about it right now" Sacha spoke up, and closed the topic for now.