Chapter 10 - The secrets of mates

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

Suddenly the door opened and in came Stuart. "Hi girls" he shouted from the door. "Hi Stuart" we shouted back in unison. When he came in to the living room, where we all sat, everyone gasped. He looked completely beaten up. "What happened to you?" Seungjin asked, as he sat down besides us. "I just got into a fight, nothing special" "A fight? Are you sure you're alright?" Choonhee asked. "Miuni can heal you, you know" Sohyun said. I looked at him, but he just shook his head. "I don't need that. Save your energy for now, you don't have to waste it on me"

"Okay, but why were you in fight anyways?" Sacha asked after we had sat there for a few moments. "I was trying to get some information from one of the other entertainments, let's just say it didn't go too well…" "You got caught?" Aria asked. "Yes, well I fought the first guy off, but of course he had to call backup, and I had to run" "oh" we all said in unison.

"What about you? What have you been doing?" everyone looked away, except Scarlet, remembering Saturday night's events. "We've met our mates" Scarlet blurted out. "You've what?" "We've met our mates" "mates, already? That is very fast…" Stuart trailed of, talking to himself. We just sat in silence looking at him.

"Well I can see that you got one, Miuni; that mark there is quite exposing" I blushed and quickly moved my hand to cover the hickey Ken gave me. "What happened to you? Who did that to you?" Seungjin asked. I didn't answer, I just kept looking the other way, blushing. "Miuni... What happened?" Seungjin asked. I couldn't really say much "well Ken, he..." I trailed off; I didn’t want them to know what he did. That would be so embarrassing. "Ken gave you a hickey, didn't he?" Angel asked, making me blush even more. "Maybe…" 

Seungjin gasped, "What, how can Ken-oppa do that? You're still just a child. You're too young for that kind of stuff" I was about to make a smart comeback, but Stuart spoke up before I managed to say anything, "Ken? As in VIXX's Ken?" "Yes, Ken is my mate" I said quietly.

VIXX practice room - Leo pov

We had been practicing a new dance for hours when all of a sudden I heard Sacha's voice in my head “Leo-ah can you hear me?” since she wasn’t near me I was surprised that she could speak to me through our mind link, and while paying attention to her I messed up the dance move and landed flat on the floor.

Jung Leo! What are you doing? You should know the moves by now” N-hyung was speaking with his serious voice but at the same time he was all over me with skin ship to see if I was okay. “Sorry hyung, I know the dance and I’m fine. Sacha-noona just surprised me, that’s all” I said as I pushed him off me. He’s just too clingy for me.

Good you are fine, but noona isn’t here, so how can she surprise you?” This hyung is just to slow sometimes “mind link” and with that I got off the floor and away from him. The others where all looking at me like this was the first time they heard about the mind link. “How? When? And why haven’t you told me about it?” N whined at me “Hyung not now, I got to find out what Sacha-noona wants” “oh, I guess you are right” the look of disappointment on his face was easy for all to see. To my luck the others started to talk about the dance to distract him and I could concentrate on Sacha.

Noona I hear you” “great, but please don’t call me that” was she pouting at me, through the mind link, can she get any cuter. “Sorry, Sacha, what can I help you with” I’m so happy she can’t see me, because I am blushing so much, I don’t think I ever called a girl by her name alone before her. I picked up a bottle of water and took some sips, the dancing before had been though, “I need you to kill Ken for me” I spit the water out on the floor and once again all eyes were on me. “You need what?!” I yelled out loud before I realized who it was I was speaking to and repeated my question through the mind link. “Let’s just say that one of the girls aren’t so innocent anymore” “what?” I turned towards the members and sent a glare towards Ken that made all members scared.

Ken pov

Leo-hyungs look towards me send chills down my back, he looked mad, madder than I had ever seen before and it was directed towards me alone from the looks the others gave me as they moved out of the lions way. “Leo-hyung is everything okay with the girls? Is Miuni hurt? Do I need to go to her?” I was asking questions but he never answered, he just looked at me, but as I mentioned my mate his glare got worse, how was that even possible? Leo moved over to N-hyung and whispered in his ear and N froze in fear, whatever Leo-hyung had told him, he was scared of it.

Leo turned towards me again and slowly ever so slowly made his way to me, and with every step he took I took one backwards, until my back came in contact with the mirror on the wall. “You” Leo-hyungs one word was barely a whisper but it made my blood freeze in fear. What could I have done that made him this mad? I don’t remember doing anything that would make anyone mad, and hyungs eyes looked like they could kill.

You, what did you do? Noona wants me to kill you” that made even less sense in my head, I definitely hadn’t done something to her or any of the girls. I blinked a couple of times before looking my hyung in the eyes “I haven’t done anything, hyung, why would noona want to hurt me?” Leo just kept looking at me with his pokerface not giving anything away, what could I have done that would make them this mad? The other night at the girls’ dorm was really nice, it would have been better if not Himchan-hyung and Scarlet, oh no…. they know.

Hyung I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry. Please don’t hurt me” I felt pain in my back and shoulders Leo had pushed me by my shoulders into the mirror “you didn’t mean to?!” he spat the words back into my face, as the pain faded away I knew I was in trouble. Ottokaji? “It’s not like that hyung, I knew what I was doing, I couldn’t help myself, she’s my mate I just wanted her to know how special she is to me” I defended myself towards the lion, I could see how the other guys where all pretending to be busy with something else than what was happening between me and Leo.

Leo was quiet for some time, and then all of a sudden he gave one of his rare small smiles that reach his eyes and I knew I was done for, “noona tells me, you better sleep with an eye open”. I feel my heart stops, noona is using the already dangerous Leo to deliver her treats, this couple will be the death of me. I drop down the mirror as Leo-hyung lets me go, until I sit on my , if the lion couple are watching over me and Miuni, how will we ever get to become close to one another, get a mind link not to mention kiss.

CC living room - Miuni pov

"Well that was unexpected…" Stuart said after a while. "Well we didn't expect all of VIXX to be their mates either" Scarlet said after some moments of silence. "What?! All of VIXX? How?" "How would we know how? They just dropped by when we were practicing" Choonhee answered. "They just dropped by when you where practicing?" "Yes, we were dancing and when we were finished they just stood there looking at us" Aria explained.

Stuart just sat in silence taking it all in, but after a few moments he spoke again. "So only six of you got mates?" "No, we all have mates" Sohyun said. "Okay but who got mates from VIXX, and who has someone else? And who are the two other boys?" "Okay we better explain fully, Sacha's mate is Leo, my mate is N, Angel is with Ravi, Sohyun's mate is Hongbin, Aria's mate is Hyuk, and Miuni's mate is Ken, Choonhee's mate is B.A.P's Zelo and Scarlet's mate is B.A.Ps Himchan" Seungjin explained. "B.A.P? But they are from TS… they are supposed to be against us…"

"No, B.A.P aren't against us they are trying to get away from TS. By the way, can I ask you a question Stuart?" Sacha asked. "Oh okay. Sure" "The mind link between mates, how does that work?" "Mind link between mates, is rare, it's something that only the strongest couples will get" "Well, it's just that me and Leo, already have one…" "Well…" he was about to say something more when Angel butted in, "Wait a minute, you and Leo have one? How? When? Why didn’t you tell me?" "You didn’t ask" "Yah, you can tell me stuff like that you know, you're mean" Angel said pouting.

Angel pov

If Sacha has a mind link with Leo, I can probably have one with Ravi… "Ravi-oppa, can you hear me?" I waited for a while, but he didn't answer. Why isn't he answering? Can he not hear me? But Miuni said we could have a mind link with our mates… maybe he's not my mate after all? I was brought out of thoughts by Aria who pushed me gently “unni did you try calling out to Ravi-oppa? I tried with Hyuk, but I got no answer” “no I didn’t try” I lied to her not wanting her to know how insecure I was in my relationship with Ravi.

Looking over at Stuart he looked lost in thought, probably about the mind link between Sacha and Leo, “girls, do any of you other have a mind link between your mates, can you please try now?” silence fell through the living room as we all tried. “So can you? It’s okay if you can’t, you just met the boys” he looked from girl to girl, and as he looked at me I just shook my head “so it’s only Sacha for now, I hope you others will get it to one day”.

Seungjin pov

Stuart, can we talk about the symbol we drew before we came to Korea, I'm still drawing it, unconsciously” I asked, thinking about my drawing book which was full of drawings of that symbol in different colors. "You're still drawing it?" he asked.

"Yes, my drawing book is full of drawings of it" "That's strange, it is supposed to wear off at some point, but I guess it takes longer time for some people" "Oh… but when will it stop?" "I honestly don’t know, as I said it's different for some people"

"So… I'm just going to draw it for the rest of my life?" he can't be serious, am I really going to draw this weird symbol the rest of my life? "Seungjin… I just told you that it will wear off, but for some it can take a little longer than others" "Oh, okay"

"Stuart, could you explain more about it?" Aria asked. "Well, what do you want to know?" "You said we drew it because we were getting our powers, but was that the only reason?" "Yes, it is simply the symbol that shows that you're getting your powers, and are ready to train them" "But how did you know about our powers? We didn't know anything about them, until you told us" Angel asked looking at Stuart.

"Uhm, I, uhm… It is told that eight girls of a foreign country, with dreams of being stars, would put an end to this war" "I don’t understand that" Scarlet said, looking really confused. "Of course you don’t understand, that didn't explain anything. How did you know that it was exactly us? I mean, Eight girls with dreams of being stars, that could have been anyone, and how did you know each of our powers? How did you know that it wouldn’t hurt me when you cut my wrist?" Miuni said. "It is said that once the eight girls, of another country finds their mates, within their dream world of stars, their power will be stronger than any other power, once love is achieved, the sides will come together, to make one the final ruler. When the power of fire, wind, water and blood meets earth, speed, healing and strength and the passion for music overpowers all other feelings, the war will end"

Sohyun pov

We sat in silence after that. That didn't make any sense at all. "But how did you know that it was us?" I asked. "By the way, did you know that Kris and Luhan from EXO, only made the lawsuits because they wanted to take over the world, along with the other idols against us?" "That's why?" Aria asked. And he nodded. "In the K-pop world nothing is what it seems…" "What do you mean by that?" Seungjin asked, looking a little confused. "Let's just say that everybody has secrets… do you know why some idols make songs in Japanese and Chinese?" "Because they want to become bigger stars in more countries?" Aria asked. "No, it's so they can call for extra backup in the war" it was silent until Choonhee spoke up, "So you have a secret as well?" "That's none of your concern, right now you need to focus on your training" Again it became silent. "He will never tell us anything, will he?" Angel asked through the mind link. "Probably not" Miuni answered.

"Oh my, is it this late? you better go to bed, training starts early tomorrow" "Can't we stay up a little longer?" Miuni whined. "No, all you have to go to bed now" "Okay…" Miuni said before getting up and going into her and Scarlet's room.

Miuni pov

I was trying to sleep, failing, when a Kakaotalk came on our group chat:

Choonhee: So what happened after I passed out?

Sacha: Well, I told Miuni and Scarlet to do the dishes

Scarlet: Himchan and Ken helped too

Aria: About that, what happened in the kitchen?

Scarlet: Miuni and Ken were standing really close when I came in, and then suddenly Miuni was on the floor. I don’t know what happened besides that…

Aria: Miuni…

Miuni: Yes…

Aria: What happened?

Miuni: Nothing happened…

Angel: We already know he gave you a hickey, so don’t try to act like nothing happened. Why were you on the floor?

Miuni: Okay… Ken, he asked if he could kiss me, and I said yes… then he moved closer and we were about to kiss, when Scarlet came in… Scarlet you mood killer…

Seungjin: You were about to kiss??!

Miuni: Yes…

Seungjin: But you're still too young for that kind of stuff!

Miuni: No I'm not!

Seungjin: Yes you are!

Angel: relax it's just a kiss, it's not that big of a deal

Seungjin: The first time is

Sohyun: Yeah Seungjin is right the first time is a big deal

Aria: Wait, you’ve kissed one of the boys?

Seungjin: Yes I have

Sohyun: Yes…

Choonhee: You and Hongbin kissed, didn't you?

Sohyun: Yes…

Aria: It was sooooooo cute

Choonhee: Wait, why were you there?

Aria: Because me and Hyuk were

Angel: Seungjin-unni???

Sohyun: You could have left us alone

Aria: But if we had you would never have kissed

Sohyun: Yeah….. so Sacha what about you and Leo?

Sacha: What do you mean?

Sohyun: What happened on the balcony?

Sacha: Leo told me about the mind link, and we kissed

Miuni: You kissed?

Angel: Seungjin-unni???

Sacha: Yes

Scarlet: Really?

Sacha: Yeah, and?

Miuni: Nothing unni

Angel: SEUNGJIN UNNI???

Seungjin: …

Aria: Angel what do you need from Seungjin?

Angel: DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT SHE WROTE??? DAEBAK!!!

Choonhee: No

Sohyun: No what?

Aria: Was it about the bathroom?

Seungjin: …

Angel: Was N there?

Aria: How did you know that?

Seungjin: …

Aria: Seungjin what happened in the bathroom?

Seungjin: …

Aria: Seungjin? What happened?

Seungjin: Nothing, nothing happened

Choonhee: Really?

Seungjin: Yeah, nothing

Angel: Are you sure?

Seungjin: Yes, I mean it. Nothing happened between me and N

Miuni: Nothing happened between you and N?

Seungjin: Oh, no I said to much

Sacha: So what happened in there?

Seungjin: Well, N and I…

Angel: Yes, you and N…

Seungjin: …

Angel: Did you kiss or not?

Aria: WHAT?

Choonhee: No way! Really?

Seungjin: …

Sohyun: Goodbye our innocent omma

Sacha: Wow

Seungjin: It's late, I'm going to sleep… zzz

Seungjin left the chat

Scarlet: So what happened between Seungjin and N?

Angel: They kissed

Aria: In the bathroom

Scarlet: Oh…