Chapter 18 - Practice

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Hyuk pov - VIXX practice room

"Hyungs~…I'm bored" I complained. "I know you're bored but we have to practice for our comeback, Hyuk-ah" N-hyung said. "But Hyuung~ we miss our mates" Ken-hyung said, complaining as well. "I know but-” N-hyung was cut off by Hongbin-hyung, "can't we just stop by and eat lunch with them?" N-hyung stood a while, thinking. "Please~ Hyung" I pleaded. "Okay, but we can't stay there for long, we still have to practice" he finally said. "Okay, then let's surprise them with lunch" Ravi-hyung suggested. Leo-hyung nodded, he seemed to like the idea of having lunch with the girls of CC. "Yay, let's go then. The quest, bring CC lunch has started" Ken-hyung said happily and ran out the door. N-hyung shook his head at him and followed.

 

Seungjin pov - at CC practice

"Let's take a break now" I said and grabbed my water bottle. I took my VIXX N jacket off, and put it on the couch. Six of us had VIXX jackets because we did a cover on Error. And just for fun I had told the others that I would wear mine today, hoping they would do the same, which they did. We were laughing around like we usually do back home, pretending that we were that VIXX member.

"Honey~ did you miss me?" I suddenly heard someone say. It sounded like N. Oh, is he going to kidnap me again? I turned around and saw N along with the other VIXX members. Good, then he probably won't kidnap me again. He came a little closer, and first then did I realize that he called me honey instead of Sweetheart. "Oppa, why did you call me honey? You always call me sweetheart" "Oh, it was just for fun, Sweetheart" He said while looking at my jacket on the couch.

"Is that ROVIX?" Ken said while pointing at Miuni's jacket. "Yes Oppa, that is ROVIX" Miuni answered. "Whose name is on the back?" Ken asked. "It's N-oppa's" Miuni teased, making Ken look at N. "What? I can't help that I'm attractive" N said in a very diva like voice. Ken began glaring at him. "Oppa, it was a joke, it's your name on the back" Miuni said turning around, making Ken widen his eyes. "How come you have that?" Hongbin asked. "Choonhee, Miuni, Seungjin, Angel, Sacha and I did a cover on Error, so that's why we have one" Aria explained.

 

Leo pov

That's right they did Error… but I don't remember which member Sacha danced as. "Sacha, whose part did you dance?" I asked through our mind link. "Yours" she answered. "Really?" did she really dance my part? "Yes, I told you, I liked you before I knew you were my mate" from where I was standing I could see that she was blushing.

"Anyway, I'm hungry, Unni can we go get some food?" Sohyun asked Sacha. "You don’t have to worry about that princess, we've got food for all of us" Hongbin said. "Really?" Sohyun asked. Hongbin stepped aside, showing Ravi and Hyuk who had the bags full of food. "Oppa you're the best" Sohyun said and jumped on Hongbin, hugging him. "Thanks Princess"

"Let's eat then" Scarlet said, and we sat down just like the first time we met. I sat there for a while just thinking about the first time I met Sacha, and found out that she was my mate. Then someone poked me in the side, and I turned around only to find myself looking into Sacha's eyes. 

"Aren't you going to eat anything?"

 

Sacha pov

"Oh… yes" he said before continuing, "but I'd much rather eat you" Leo suddenly said through the mind link. He was silent for a while, probably realizing what he had just said. I smiled at him; "It's okay Leo I like you too" "let's just eat" "you mean me, or the food?" "The food of course, why? Do you want me to eat you?" "I might want you to, but for now let's stick to the food" I finished, and we started to eat the food.

"We also have BAP jackets" Choonhee suddenly said. "Really? Can we see?" Ken asked, and Choonhee nodded. "Sacha-unni, it's on your phone, can you show them the picture?" She asked me, and I nodded. I pulled out my phone and found the picture, but of course the screen had to go white. "Angel come over here and make my phone work" "Alright" she said and walked over to me and took my phone. "Jimin" Angel said as she ran her hand over the screen of my phone as if her hand was magic "Jimin" she said again and without ever touching my phone she made the picture show.

I looked over at Ravi to see if he noticed that she said another boy’s name. He must have noticed, because he looked a little… mad or jealous, I couldn’t really tell.

 

Ravi pov

Why did Angel say Jimin? I thought I told her that she was mine. And that picture too, why is she wearing a Youngjae jacket? She is mine. Sacha is wearing a Yongguk jacket, I wonder what Leo-hyung thinks of that. "Leo-hyung, have you noticed what jacket, Sacha is wearing?" I asked through our mind link. "Yes, and I don’t like that she is wearing it. She's mine and nobody else's" "Sure hyung, but they are quite good friends you know" "What?" "Sacha and Yongguk-hyung are good friends" Leo-hyung stayed silent after I said that. Looking at him, I see that he is starring at Sacha with his poker face. He's probably mad. I have a feeling that I shouldn’t get in his way the rest of today. I looked away to avoid hyung's death glare, and saw Ken-hyung speaking with my Angel.

 

Ken pov

Looking at Sacha-noonas phone, seeing the picture of the girls in BAP jackets, my eyes are drawn to Miuni, she is wearing a Daehyun jacket, but why? I pass the phone around and turn to Angel next to me. "Angel, why is Miuni wearing a Daehyun jacket?" Angel looks at me, giving me a small smile. "It's because Daehyun is her favorite" so Daehyun is her bias, what does that mean for my singing then? I have to sing for her one day. Angel is still smiling at me, "so Daehyun is her bias, like her ultimate bias?" Angel’s smile becomes bigger at that, "No you dork, her ultimate bias is Jonghyun" I’m completely in shock, she likes other singers better than me. "Jonghyun-hyung from SHINee?" I have to know as much as possible about this. Angel nods at me as she eats some of the food, "Yeah Ken-oppa, it has always been him" I choke on a piece of meat and start coughing, Miuni looks at me to see if I'm okay, and passing me some water. Smiling at her, I realize just how jealous I am at Daehyun and Jonghyun-hyng at this moment, but my pride is hurt by Angel calling me a dork, so without looking at her I tell her off in my Ajhumma voice. "I'm not a dork" "Yes you are Ken-hyung" Wait, when did Ravi move to be next to Angel? I look at them and see that they are as close as possible without Angel actually sitting in his lap.

 

Angel pov

As I was talking with Ken, I felt a presence behind me, the person sat down behind me, it must be Ravi. He sat down so that I was between his legs. "Jimin?" he whispered seductively in my ear. "Erhm yes, Unni's phone starts working after I say Jimin and move my hand in that special way over it" I answered.  "Angel do you need a reminder of who you belong to?" He whispered in an even more seductive voice. I blushed, thinking about the last time he showed me I was his.

"Hmm?" Ravi whispered. "No oppa, I belong to you" I said, still blushing. "Good. Now why Jimin's name and not mine?" "Because Jimin is my ultimate bias" "really now? Wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a bias on our side? Like~ me?" "Oppa, Jimin is my ultimate bias, and although I love you, he is still my ultimate bias" I said hoping that he didn't get too mad because of what I said.

Before Ravi could answer we were interrupted by Seungjin's yelling; "Yah, oppa don't say stuff like that" "What do you mean, sweetheart?" Seungjin hit his arm playfully and answered. "You know what I mean oppa" "what? I can’t tell you stuff like that?" Seungjin didn't answer that, she just kept hitting him. I laughed at them, they are so adorable. Soon everyone began laughing at them. They looked at us, totally confused. "What?" N asked. "You're just adorable" Choonhee said.

What could N possibly have said that would make Seungjin act like that? "N-oppa what did you say to her?" Miuni asked as if reading my thoughts. "I just told her what would happen if we were alone. What's the big deal about that?" N said, shrugging. Miuni then began laughing at Seungjin with all the other CC members. But how did Seungjin even get what he meant? She's so innocent... "Seungjin, calm down, he won't do anything, not while we're here at least" I told Seungjin through our mind link. "But it's just so embarrassing" she answered. "Don't tell me you wouldn't like it" "Yah!" "Come on, you know you would like it" "Maybe... But it's still embarrassing" 

 

Aria pov

"So you like Jongup?" Hyuk asked me while the others were busy talking to each other after the laughter had dried down. "I think he's a good dancer" "Do you like him better than you like me?" "Of course not Hyuk-oppa, of course I like you much more than him" "Good, but why do you have BAP jackets?" "We did a cover of Hurricane" "Really? Can I see it?" "Not right now, we are eating, but maybe another time"

 

Sohyun pov

While eating Scarlet, Choonhee, Hongbin and I were very quiet, not like all the others at all, but that was until Choonhee spoke up. "Omg, Sohyun, Scarlet, Zelo-oppa just sent me the sweetest text ever" she showed us her phone with the text on the screen: 

Zelo:             Cutie~ I miss you, I wish you were here instead of hyungs.

                     Why do we have to practice so much? I could've spent time being with you...<3

                     I miss you, please~, can we find a day to be together soon? <3 

"Omo, that's so sweet" Scarlet said. "Yeah he's so sweet" I said. "I know, I love him so much" "Instead of just talking about the text, reply him, he's probably waiting" Hongbin said looking at the phone. "But what should I write?" Choonhee asked. "I think you should write: Yes of course we can find a day to be together oppa~ except you have to practice, it's important. But your hyungs probably wouldn't mind if you skip practice once" I suggested. "But then what if his hyungs do mind?" Scarlet asked. "But then what should I write?" Choonhee asked.

"How about: Of course we should find a day, I love you, you're the most important person in my life, please don't ever leave me...?" Scarlet suggested. "Isn't that a bit too much?" I asked her, but Choonhee cut her off before she could answer, "But it's true, he is very important to me" "Why don't you just write, I miss you too, we'll find a day soon I promise" Hongbin suddenly suggested out of nowhere. "Maybe that could be a good idea..." I said. "I think I'll write that" after Choonhee had sent the text, we all became quiet again. I so wanted to be able to speak freely with Hongbin "Choonhee is so lucky" I said. "Why?" Hongbin asked. "Because her boyfriend sent her such a sweet text" "Are you jealous princess?" "No... Okay, maybe a little" 

 

Hongbin pov 

So Sohyun is jealous of Choonhee... maybe I should start texting her like that... I have to ask Zelo-ah how to text like that. Then my princess won't be jealous anymore. 

"We'll have to go soon" N suddenly said through our mind link. "Can't we stay a little longer?" Ken whined. "No Ken, we still have to practice remember?" "But hyuuung~" "no buts Ken, we have to!" "Hyung are you sure we can't wait a little longer?" I asked. "Yes! Manager-hyung will kill us if we stay too long" "Does he even know we're here?" Ravi asked. "I never told him, did any of you tell him?" "No, why? Should we have told him?" Hyuk asked. "No, he would probably be mad if we told him, and even more mad if he found out by himself. See, we have to get going. Trust me, I'm not happy with this either, but if we don't manager-hyung is going to find out, and he will be mad at us" "But I'm talking with Aria" Hyuk complained.

"Shut up and listen to your leader" Leo-hyung said shutting all of us up. A second after, I heard N clearing his throat to get our attention. "I'm afraid we have to go now" "Already oppa?" Seungjin asked and N-hyung nodded with a sad smile. "But we'll see each other again soon" "okay..." Seungjin said pouting. "Aww, don't be sad sweetheart, it won't be long until we see each other again, I promise" N said while hugging her. That kind of gave me an idea. I turned to Sohyun and hugged her, "I'm texting you later, after practice" 

 

Leo pov 

I was mad after Ravi pointed out Sacha's friendship with Bang-hyung, and I took that anger out on Hyuk and as we walked out of the girls practice room I apologized to him; "Sorry Hyuk, it's not you who I am mad at" "Hyung it's okay, I just wanted to be with Aria longer" "I get that, but I'm happy that we had to leave" "Leo-hyung is everything okay between you and Sacha-noona?" The shock could be seen on his face and heard in his voice. "Don't worry about it Hyuk, it's nothing" he nodded his head once before he ran up to N-hyung and whispered something to him, and only seconds later I heard N-hyung's voice in my head louder than ever before. "Don't fight with your mate, say you are sorry. NOW!" Stupid leader, messing with things he knows nothing about. The others walked off to practice and I called Sacha out into the hall "I thought you guys left?" "Sacha can we talk?" she looked scared for a moment, but then her blank face was on and I felt like I looked into a mirror.

"Sure" her voice was laced with sadness, but why? I just asked to talk. "It's about Yongguk-hyung... Yongguk-hyung and you" the last part was just a whisper. "We're friends" "and you talk to him a lot? Is that true?" "Yes" "oh" I feel the sting in my eye and I know tears are on their way, would they have been mates if he had met her first? I turn away from Sacha, just leaving her behind and walk out of the company and home to our dorm. Not caring about anything. 

 

Hongbin pov - VIXX dorm later that night 

N-hyung was yelling at Leo-hyung for skipping out on practice and not telling anyone where he had gone, but to me, it was all noise as I was trying to figure out what I was going to text to Sohyun.

Hongbin:      My princess, I was so happy spending time with you today

                      I wish we could spend time together every day and fall more in love with each other. 

Asking Zelo for help with this was a great idea. 

Sohyun:         Hongbin-oppa I really liked it too, and I'd love to talk to you right now.

But Stuart just came and asked where Sacha-unni is, saying they had some                      

work related stuff to talk about.

                      But we haven't seen her since lunch. So we have to find her now.

Sacha-noona is missing? Does Leo-hyung know about this? Or is this the reason he skipped practice? "N-hyung, Leo-hyung” They both look at me, both telling me to stay out of it. "Sacha-noona is missing" It only took 5 seconds before Leo-hyung was standing and walking out of the front door.