Chapter 11 - B.A.P ATTACK!

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Sacha pov

We had invited B.A.P over to talk. Choonhee had come up with the idea that B.A.P could be in Jellyfish entertainment, now that they obviously couldn’t be in TS anymore. I was about to call them and ask where they were when there was a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and opened the door.

Yongguk pov

"What happened to them?" Seungjin asked as we came in with Youngjae and Daehyun, and laid them on the couch."We don’t really know" I answered. After I had said that Sacha called for Miuni. "I'm here, what's wrong?" she said when she came into the living room. "Youngjae and Daehyun, can you heal them?" Sacha asked her, and she nodded. What did she mean by healing? I didn’t get to think much about that because in the next moment Miuni was besides Daehyun, her hand over him. My eyes widened when a blue light came from her hand, slowly his wounds began to close up. After she was done with him she moved over to Youngjae and did the same to him.

"Why aren't they waking up?" Seungjin asked, when she was done, it was clear that she was very concerned. "I don’t know, they should have woken up by now. I can't find any more things to heal" Miuni answered confused, before continuing "This doesn’t make sense, I can't sense that anything is wrong with them" I slowly leaned towards Sacha, "How did she do that?" I asked. "Miuni have healing powers" "Healing powers?" "Yes she can heal herself and others" "oh"

Our conversation was interrupted by a groan from Daehyun waking up. "What happened?" Daehyun asked as he started to wake up. "That's what we were going to ask you" Jongup said. "Well, I'm not sure what happened…" "But you have to have some idea of what happened" Himchan said. "Youngjae and I had eaten some of the stew, when we heard voices, we got into a fight and after finding you, it all went black" "What do you mean? We haven't had stew in weeks. Why would we have one? We don’t even know how to make it" Himchan asked confused. "What? Then why was it standing on the table? And with a note saying 'eat if you're hungry'"

 

Suddenly, in the next moment Zelo fell to the floor, mysteriously. "ZELO!!" Choonhee screamed.

 

Choonhee pov

What happened to Zelo? Why is he on the floor? I thought as I sat down beside him. Daehyun immediately moved from the couch, so we could move Zelo there instead. "What happened?" I asked, looking at Zelo. "We don’t know, one moment we were all talking, the next moment he was on the floor" Jongup answered. "Could he have eaten some of the stew too?" Himchan asked. "But if he had, then why didn't he pass out before now? Shouldn’t it have had an effect before?" Daehyun asked, looking at Himchan. "Poison can work differently on people, depending on how their body reacts" Miuni said.

"How do you know that?" Seungjin asked. "We have individual training" Miuni answered. "So…" Seungjin asked. "A part of my training is learning about poison" she answered. "So you can heal Zelo?" I asked. "No, I can't heal people if they have been poisoned, but I can poison them" She said the last part with a creepy smile. That's scary. "Oh…"

In the next moment we heard Youngjae waking up with a groan. "What happened?" he asked sounding a little tired. "How would we know? We were out shopping" Jongup asked. "I don’t know, maybe you knew something…" "We just came home and saw you and Daehyun fall on the floor" Yongguk answered.

Jongup pov

What happened to Zelo? And what happened to Youngjae-hyung and Daehyun-hyung? Was that stew really poisoned? And why was it standing on the table in our dorm? "But where did the TS people come from?" Yongguk asked. "Well, when we came home, we saw the stew that hyung had made, then we heard some strange noise from yours and Himchan-hyungs room. So we went in there but everything was normal. Then we spotted some strange people on the emergency staircase, we ran after them, to find out what they were doing in hyung's room. We chased them and began to fight them, but they beat us and ran. Then we went the lobby and saw you guys" Daehyun explained.

"And you didn't think about why the stew was there?" Himchan asked after some silence. "No, I was hungry" Daehyun answered. Yongguk sighed "Of course you where" "But what about Zelo? What happened to him?" I asked. "We don’t know" Youngjae answered. Well that didn’t explain anything… but then again Yongguk-hyung sent him to the dorm to get the others, where we just stayed in the lobby, maybe he had some of the stew to...

"While we wait for Zelo waking up, we could talk about what you invited us here for" Yongguk said after a few moments of silence. "Choonhee, would you like to explain it?" Sacha asked, but there was no answer, Choonhee just kept looking at Zelo. "Well it looks like I'm going to have to explain it. Choonhee came up with the idea, that you guys change to Jellyfish Ent. now that you're not going to be in TS anymore"

Yongguk pov

What she just said was actually a good idea, but will Jellyfish accept us, when we have been in TS? Is there even a chance? But it would be nice to kick TS's in the war… But that depends on whether Jellyfish accept us or not… if they don’t accept us, we're going to have to find some way to fight anyways. We are going to get revenge no matter what. How dare they treat the prince's of Matoki planet like that? If we had had any contact with Matoki planet they would already be dead. 

"It's a good idea but, is there even a chance that they would accepts us? We have been in TS you know" I asked Sacha. Before she could answer, a guy we hadn't seen before walked in. "There is a slight chance, if you tell them how TS treated you, and EXACTLY who you are, they might accept you" He put extra power on the word exactly, does he know about us? If he does, then how?

"I'm Stuart, by the way, I'm the girls manager" "Well, nice to meet you. You already know our names, don’t you?" Himchan said. "Yes, and more" What did he mean by that? We never told anyone about what we really are. How could he know?

"Hyung? are you alright? You been quiet for a while…" Jongup asked. "Yes, I'm fine" I answered. "You sure? Maybe you should sit down, just to make sure that you don’t pass out" Himchan said, and I sat down on the other couch next to Youngjae. When I had sat down I contacted the others through our mind link "Do any of you know what Stuart meant by that?" there was silence until Youngjae answered, "No, but do you think he knows about us, hyung?" "I don’t know, it sounds like it, but how could he? We never told anyone"

They were all silent again until Zelo spoke through the mind link "But Stuart is right, if we are going to be in Jellyfish Ent. we have to tell them the truth" "Zelo-ah, how?" "I don’t really know, Jongup-hyung, I'm not passed out but I can't really move. I can hear everything you've said, but I can only answer with mind link" "So you're alright?" Himchan asked in his mother-like voice. "Yes hyung, I'm alright I just can't move right now"

Seungjin pov

Should I say something? They are so quiet right now. And why did Stuart put extra power on the word 'exactly'? That didn’t make any sense at all. "Stuart what did you mean by that?" I asked. "I think it's better if they explain it themselves" Okay… what is he talking about? "What?" "They will probably tell you when they're ready" he said looking at B.A.P, all their eyes widened. "He definitely knows" I heard Daehyun mumble. What does Stuart know? This is so confusing. "Can any of you understand what Stuart is saying?" Miuni asked through our mind link. "No, I don’t understand" I answered. "Me neither, it doesn’t make sense" Sacha said.

"Okay… but what about Zelo? Can you do something?" I asked Stuart. "He just needs to rest that's all, I'm sure that Choonhee can take good care of him" "Don’t worry I will take good care of him" Choonhee said, looking at the rest of B.A.P.

After that Choonhee and Himchan took Zelo to her and Sohyun's room.

Choonhee pov

"What happened to you oppa?" I quietly asked Zelo when Himchan left, even though I knew that he couldn't hear me. He was laying on my bed, not moving at all. I hope he's alright…

Zelo pov

After I had heard Choonhee say that I tried my best to move something. Anything that would calm her down a little, but I couldn’t move at all. She sounded so scared, I really wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her, but I couldn’t and it was killing me. What happened to me? Miuni said something about poison but, am I really poisoned? And how? Could it really be that stew?

Himchan pov

We just put Zelo in Choonhee's room. Time to find Scarlet, but where is she? She's with Miuni a lot, maybe she would know. "Miuni-ah, do you know where Scarlet is?" "I think she's in our room" she answered. I went over to her door but before I went inside I felt someone starring at me. I looked back and saw Sacha-noona giving me a look that said 'don’t do anything stupid' I nodded at her telling her I got the message.

I went into Scarlet's room and saw her sitting on her bed with a notebook. "What are you doing?" I asked. She looked a little surprised to see me, but smiled at me anyways. "I'm writing a song" she answered. "What's it about?" She didn’t say anything, she just looked away. "What is it? Are you alright?" "Yes, I'm alright" "Are you sure?" She finally looked at me and nodded, I could see she was blushing. "Can I help you with the song? I sometimes help Yongguk, so maybe getting another point of view will be just what the song needs" "no oppa, you don't need to do that" her blush became even more red at that.

"Why don't you want my help? What is the song about?" looking away from me she whispered "love" "It's a love song?" "Yes…" "What kind of love song?" "It's about a girl, that falls in love with a boy, but she's too shy to tell him" A girl that is in love with a boy, but too shy to tell him… that sounds familiar. Is she really writing about me? How cute is that…I'm flattered…

I went over to her bed and sat down beside her. She moved a little making space for me. "So, how much have you written?" "Not much and it probably isn't very good" "I'll judge that. Let me see" I said and she gave me the notebook. There was quite a lot of text, but I read it anyways. "This is good" I say as I gave her the notebook back. "You really think so?" "Yes, I like it very much" "Thanks"

The living room

Daehyun pov

"What now, hyung?" I asked Yongguk-hyung through our mind link. "We talk" He answered. I wanted to say something more but I was interrupted by Yongguk talking. "Is there a room where we can talk privately?" "I don’t know if there's any room without any people in, but you can always go out on the balcony" Stuart answered. "Okay, B.A.P let's go" Yongguk-hyung said as he stood up with the rest of us following.

"Hyung, what about Zelo-ah and Himchan-hyung?" Youngjae asked as we all stood on the balcony. "We'll use mind link if we need to talk to them" Yongguk answered. "For now we need to talk about this. Are we 100% sure that Stuart knows exactly who and what we are?" "He has to know, otherwise he wouldn’t have said it like that" I said. "Yeah, but how?" Jongup asked.

"I don’t know but it freaks me out. We NEVER told anyone" I said. "What about the girls? At some point we'll probably have to tell them, and it would be impossible for Himchan-hyung and Zelo-ah to lie to their mates" Youngjae asked. Yongguk nodded. "They deserve to know, yes, but how and when to tell them…"

"I think that you should wait till after Zelo wakes up, and then just tell them all" Joko Mato suddenly said, surprising me a little. When did he get here? Oh wait, that's right, they're always here. That's actually a little creepy to think about… "Okay Joko, but where do we start?" Yongguk asked. "Start with who you are, and if you need help we could help you"

Our talk was interrupted by the main door closing. "Sounds like the rest of the girls are home, we better go inside" Youngjae said and we all nodded and went inside the dorm.

"Where did you guys go?" Sacha asked, looking at Aria, Sohyun and Angel who stood in front of the door. "We just went to BTS's fan meeting" Aria said casually. "YOU WHAT??" Sacha yelled. "We met BTS" "You went to see the enemy?"

Angel pov

Enemy? No Jimin can't be the enemy. He just can't. "But they're my favorite group…" I said. "They're still the enemy" Stuart said.  "Do you have any idea of how dangerous that was? BAP have just been attacked and you are going straight over to the enemy?" Sacha almost yelled, it was clear that she was very mad now. "So, that's why they're here" Sohyun said. "Yes, but that isn't the point. The point is, that was a very stupid thing to do" Sacha half yelled.

Yongguk pov

"Hyung, we should just leave now, don’t you think?" Daehyun asked me through our mind link. "Yeah, it probably isn't wise to interrupt right now, let's go get Zelo and Himchan" I sent Daehyun and Youngjae into Miuni and Scarlet's room, to get Himchan, while me and Jongup went to Choonhee and Sohyun's, to get Zelo.

I knocked on the door, and when I heard a silent 'come in' me and Jongup went inside. We saw Zelo on the bed, and Choonhee beside him. "He isn't awake yet" Choonhee said sadly. "That's sad, we have to go now, so we hoped that he was awake" Jongup said. Choonhee looked at him, "Already? But what about Zelo?" "Don’t worry we'll take care of him" I said, but in the next moment a yell from the living room was heard.

"CC, in the living room now!" Choonhee hesitated a little. "You better go in there it sounds like Sacha is quite mad about something" I said and looked at Choonhee. "But Zelo…" "He'll be alright" Jongup said reassuringly.

After she left, Zelo spoke to us through our mind link. "Why did you make her leave, hyung?" If he had been able to move he probably would have pouted. "because it sounds like Sacha is mad, and we didn’t want your mate to get hurt because of that" He remained silent.

In the next moment Toto Mato appeared besides the bed. He quickly jumped on top of Zelo, and started punching his chest. "Zelo, wake up! Wake up!" He said in a very cute voice. "Toto, don’t hit him, he's not going to wake up just by doing that" Jongup said but was interrupted by Zelo's words, "You sure about that hyung?" Toto smiled "Thank you Toto" Zelo said, and gave Toto a hug. Toto pulled away and disappeared. Jongup and I stood speechless. "Yah, weren't we supposed to leave?" Zelo said looking at us. "Oh, jeah let's go" I said and went to the door.

In the living room all the CC members sat on the couches except Sacha, who was standing and saying something about never to go to the enemy. "Uhm, we are going now, have a good day" "Bye" they all said in unison, except Choonhee who looked at Zelo. "You're up" she said quietly. Zelo smiled at her. She shyly stood up and went towards him, but Sacha stopped her. "Choonhee, we're not done yet" "but I haven't spoken with him all day" Choonhee whined. "Choonhee…" Sacha said warningly. She sat down again with a sigh.

When we came out of their dorm, Youngjae turned to me, "Why can't you be as scary as her?" "Jeah…."