Chapter 16 - Puppy Love

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

*Authors note*

Hello ^^

Sorry we are so late at updateing lately, but all of us are very busy for the time being, so it's a little hard to finish the chapters. Therefore we have decided that the chapters will be uploaded once a month instead of once a week. We will try our best to finish the chapters in time so that you don't have to wait so long to read them.

We hope that you continue to read and enjoy our story.

~Authours of; Do you believe in soulmates

------------------------------------------------------------

Miuni pov

Today we were practicing a new dance when suddenly N came in the room, he went straight over to Seungjin, who was smiling at him “Hi Oppa”. N smiled mischievously at her before looking around the room, his eyes stopped at Sacha-ounnie, who was standing at the far end of the room, for a moment before he looked at Seungjin again.

I wonder what he is planning to do, with a smile like that he must be up to something, and he made sure that Sacha is far away, he is so gonna do something that will make Sacha-ounnie mad. I was looking at Sacha who was busy drinking water when Seungjin screamed “Oppa! What are you doing?!”

N had put Seungjin over his shoulder and was slowly walking out of our practice room, N-oppa was ignoring her screams, Sacha-ounnie was laughing at what was happening and Angel looked like she was watching a horror movie.

“Put me down Oppa!” Seungjin was screaming again “Nope” N said as he reached the door, “But N-oppa, we need Seungjin-ounnie for practice” Sohyun said “Well that's too bad, she's gonna be mine today” and with that they left the room. “Are we still gonna practice?” I asked “Of course we are, get in position, break is over” “Yes Sacha” we all said with no energy.

N pov

Walking down the halls of Jellyfish Entertainment with Seungjin over my shoulder I noticed I got some pointed looks from mangers and staff, but I didn't care, I was going to take my girl on a date and after the show I put on in the practice room there was no way I was putting her down just yet. Plus, the view, when was I ever doing to get a chance like this again?

“Oppa, where are we going?” Seungjin asked but her voice was muffled by my shirt which made it had to hear, but still I heard her question “You'll see” “Oh, but can you at least put me down?” “No, I like what I’m seeing” I said as I smacked her . Even though I couldn't see her face I could tell that she was blushing right now.

Seungjin pov

What is N doing? I don't like this... Where are we going? And… What did he mean by liking what he is seeing? What is he seeing? What is in front of him? Aren't we still in the hallway? What's so great about that? "N-oppa please let me down" I whined.

“No sweetheart, you are staying right where you are” “But Oppa” I whined again and hit him on his back lightly “Okay I will let you down when we get to the car, just don't hit me anymore” “Deal Oppa” even though I was getting a little dizzy from being upside down I liked being this close to N.

Wind was surrounding me when we left the building, and I was getting cold without my jacket on, but before I could complain N stopped walking and my feet where once again on the ground but because my head had been downwards I was even more dizzy now and my legs were wobbly.

“NNNNNNNNNN-OOOPPPPPPPPAAA!!!!!!!” screams from Starlights waiting to see VIXX brought me back to my senses “Sweetheart, get into the car. Please.” N was holding the car door open for me and waited for me to get in, but as I took a step I almost fell over if not for N catching me. “Thank you Oppa” I said with a small smile “UUHHH!” “They are so cute” “Oppa is she your girlfriend?” The Starlights had come closer to us and the car “Quick, get in” N whispered to me and I moved as fast as my legs would let me and got into the car.

As N walked around the car I could see his fans take his picture but also mine and I felt shy that they thought that we where dating. But we are dating, right, but they don't know that do they? I look at N as he smiles at his fans and answers their questions. I wonder what they are talking about because his smile becomes bigger and bigger and a slight blush is seen on his cheek.

Once N was in the car he didn't waste seconds, before driving off into the unknown “Oppa where are we going?” I tried asking again “You'll see when we get there sweetheart” was all I got in return. “Are we there yet?” “We just left, just sit back and relax, we'll be there in no time”

It might have been no time for him but for me it was forever before the car finally stopped. I didn't know where we were so I turned to N, but found his seat empty and moments after the car door opened and N gestured for me to take his hand “This way sweetheart” He was being a gentleman and I placed my hand in his so he could help me out of the car. While holding my hand in his he guided us to a cafe, making me sad because I don't drink coffee like he does, “Don't pout, you will love this place” I didn't know I was pouting but if he was taking me out for a date, it should be to do something I like.

We walked into the cafe and immediately I started smiling “Oppa I love this place!” N started laughing at me “We have only just walked in. How do you know you love this place?” “The puppies! I hear the puppies”. N ruffled my hair and I swear I heard him say cute, but he walked towards the counter so I couldn't ask him about it.

N pov

My Seungjin was so cute. One moment she is pouting the next she is smiling, all because of the things I do and say, I know this will be a great first date for us. Going up to the counter I quickly read the rules of the cafe, how we had to change shoes and disinfect our hands before going into the petting area.

“How my I help you?” “2 please” “Sure, you get a free drink in the entry fee, just give this coupon at the drink area. The price for 2 people is 16.000” I pulled my wallet out to pay so we could play with the puppies. Looking in my wallet I found all my cash gone with an IOU instead, and only the company card there, where was my own card? Stupid members, always taking what isn't theirs. How am I going to explain this to the CEO, the boys are all dead when I get my hands on them.

After paying with the company card, I was handed 2 coupons for the drinks and with a smile on my lips I went over to Seungjin “We have to take our shoes of and where these” I pointed at the slippers we were to wear “Oh, and we have to clean our hands before we can meet the puppies”

“Yeah Oppa” Seungjin was jumping up and down out of happiness, maybe I should buy her that puppy after all and not fear Sacha-noona and what she could do to me, I just want Seungjin happy.

We went into the petting area and small puppies came running up to us both. Seungjin and I let out a small squeal of happiness as the small bundle of fur our hands. I want one at home as well now. We played with the puppies for a while before I remembered the drinks “I'll be right back” “Okay Oppa, I'll be right here” She smiled at me and I swear I could hear Angels sing, damn I'm in love with her, I couldn't help but smile at that.

“I would like 2 of your best hot chocolates” I tell the guy making the drinks “Coming right up” I nod in agreement and turn to look at Seungjin, and I can't believe what I see, she is surrounded by puppies. A small black puppy is in her lap sleeping, oh how I wish it was me using her lap as a pillow and not the puppy. As cute as it is I can't help but frown at the sight, I'm jealous of dog.

“Here's your drinks” “Thanks” “Your girlfriend is really cute” I glare at the guy “Yeah my girlfriend is” “Sorry Hyung, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that the black puppy doesn't like strangers and to see it sleep in her lap is really cute. Again sorry, she's dating you, I get it” before I get even more mad at this guy I pick up our drinks and walk away from the drinks area.

I place our cups on a table next to were Seungjin is sitting on the floor, don't want the dogs to knock them over. “I got us hot chocolate” “Yay Oppa, I would like mine now” she smiled at me “Maybe you should sit at the table sweetheart” “But the puppy Oppa” She whined with a pout on her lips. She is going to be the death of me, not this war, “Take the puppy with you then”

Seungjin pov

Getting up from the floor with a sleeping dog is hard and all N-oppa did was laugh at me, I almost fell over with all the other puppies around me, but Oppa caught my hand and steadied me so I didn't fall over any of the animals. Once I was sitting down I gently placed the little black dog back in my lap, so it could keep on sleeping. I want it so bad, I have to ask Sacha-unnie if I can get it. I so hope she will say yes.

N was just sitting quietly drinking his hot chocolate “Oppa are you having fun?” “Yes of cause sweetheart” “Then why aren't you smiling?” He gave me a small smile but it didn't reach his eyes “Oppa what's wrong?” I was getting worried, was he not having a good time with me? “I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back” And with that N left the table.

The puppy in my lap moved around, maybe it felt that I was sad because it started my fingers “Would you like something more to drink?” I looked up from the puppy to see a guy standing next to the table, he was smiling at me and I gave a shy smile in return “No I'm fine thanks” “Did your boyfriend leave you?” “Oh Oppa, he’s.... boyfriend?” N told people that he is my boyfriend and why this guy?

Even if I was blushing at the thought of calling N my boyfriend, I really wished he was here to protect me from this guy, I don't like him or the way he speaks to me.

“A pretty girl like you, you deserve a real man not a twinkle idol like him. I… babe, I can be just that man” I so wished that I could run away from this place with the puppy and N and we could be our own little family.

Was it just my imagination or was this guy moving closer to me, and why was his hand on my shoulder all of a sudden, “My boyf.... Oppa will be right back” I stutter out while looking away from the guy, just leave already.