Chapter 2 - Explanations

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

Friday I woke up with a pen in my hand. That's strange I don't remember going to sleep with a pen, I thought. I look at my hand and see that I had drawn the strange symbol again, only this time I did it in my sleep.

I checked my phone and saw a Kakaotalks on our group chatarrow-10x10.png.

Angel: I just woke up and guess what I found out

Aria: There was a boy sleeping next to you?

Angel: Very funny but no...

Sacha: Then what is it?

Angel: Apparently I have been drawing that weird symbol in my sleep...

Miuni: You too?

Angel: Yes... wait you did it too?

Miuni: Yes...

Seungjin: You too?

Aria: I did it as well...

Sohyun: Yeah, me too...

Choonhee: I did it too...

Scarlet: Guys... is it possible to draw while you're sleeping?

Sacha: It seems it is... we have all been drawing the same thing...

Choonhee: What is going on with us?

Sacha: I don't know, but I have a feeling that we are going to find out soon...

Angel: How do you know that?

Sacha: I just have a hunch that's all

Miuni: Well anyways we can talk later, I've got to go to school now. See you at practice : )

Scarlet: See you ^^

Sacha: Have fun in school

Seungjin: Stay safe ^_^

Miuni: Thank you, I will

Aria: See you later

Choonhee: See you :)

Angel: Bye, see you later

Sohyun: Bye

 

At practice

Still Miuni pov

"This is so weird, what is going on?" Sohyun asks as we sit down on the floor waiting for Stuart. "I don't know, maybe we have been possessed?" Seungjin answers as she sits down besides Sohyun. "No way, that can't be the reason" Angel says as she sits down as well. "But it has happened to some people" Seungjin mumbled.

Suddenly we heard someone come into the room; we look up and see Stuart. "Angel is right, you are not being possessed" "Then what's going on?" Sacha asks. "You are starting to get your powers, that's what's going on" he said with a sigh. 

"We're starting to get our what?" Sohyun asked surprised at what he had said. "Your powers… you have supernatural powers" "What? How did we get them?" Scarlet suddenly asked. "You were born with them but it takes time for them to develop" "I don’t believe you" I said, this is all too weird to believe.

"I was hoping that you would believe me so I wouldn't have to do this, but you leave me no other choice" Stuart says as he walks towards me. He suddenly grabs my arm and pulls out a knife. I started to panic slightly. "What are you doing?" Scarlet asked shocked and scared. "Just watch". "How can we just watch; when you're about to hurt our friend?" Choonhee asked. "Trust me; she's going to be fine" "How will I be fine if you cut my wrist?" "This will not hurt as much as you think" he said before he took the knife and cut my wrist open.

I gaspedarrow-10x10.png a little at the sudden pain, but after a moment it was gone. I was about to ask what the hell he was thinking, when a blue light emitted from the cut. My eyes widened, when the cut slowly began to close up again, and the blood that had been pouring out, was slowly disappearing. "Do you believe me now?" he asked looking at me. I just stared at him in disbelief.

Then after some moments of silence, Choonhee spoke up "so… if we all have powers, what are they?" "You all have an individual power, Miuni's power is as you saw; healing. Sacha's power is strength. Angel's power is water bending. Aria's power is earth bending. Seungjin's power is air bending. Scarlet's power is fire bending. Sohyun's power is blood bending, and yours Choonhee is speed"

It took a few moments for all of that to sink in but after some time Aria spoke up "When you say bending, do you mean like avatar the last air bender?" "Where do you think the people that made the series got the idea from?"

Again we sat in silence for a few minutes, but that was until Stuart decided to break the silence. "I was hoping that you wouldn't get your powers so soon, but nothing seems to go my way right now. You've got to go to Korea soon, don’t worry I have taken care of everything. Jellyfish Entertainment has accepted you so you will become trainees there. They will train you to be idols, but also train your powers. And of course teach you Korean"

"What has Jellyfish got to do with any of this?" Seungjin asked completely confused."Everything! In the K-pop world there's a secret war going on between the entertainments. All the entertainments you know, except Jellyfish and SM, are planning to take over the world, with their idol groups. We have no idea why, all we know is that we have to stop them" "Why is it only SM and Jellyfish who is against all the others?" Angel asked. "I actually don’t know, but it could have something to do with SM and Jellyfish having idols with supernatural powers".

"Idols with supernatural powers?" Sacha suddenly asked. "Yes, some idols have supernatural powers, but you don’t need to concentrate on that right now… oh I almost forgot something, you have mates" everybody stared at him when he said the last part. "We have mates?" I asked slightly shocked. "Yes"

"What's a mate?" Seungjin asked looking a little confused. "I think Miuni can tell you that, can't you Miuni?" Stuart answered. Everybody looked at me. "Yes a mate is… the only person you will ever love. It's already decided who our mates will be, so you can't really do anything but wait for the person" "How do you know that?" Sohyun asked, after a few moments of silence.

"Am I the only one here reading werewolf fiction?" I asked, and they all just nodded. "So how do we know who it is?" Scarlet asked. "You can see it when you look into the person's eyes; you're supposed to feel the bond that connects you together. One way to know it is to feel small sparks the first time you touch, that's what happened to me but, it's different for everyone" Stuart explained.

"Okay… but what about our parents if we are going to Korea?" Aria asked. "Don’t worry about them, I've already talked to them, they know about your powers and they accept it" Some minutes after he had said that he spoke again "You're leaving Monday morning, I've already paid your tickets, so you don’t have to worry about that"

"Monday… isn't that a little too soon? I mean we have only got two days to say goodbye to our families" Sohyun asked. "The sooner the better, if you wait too long your powers could go out of control; therefore you have to start training as soon as possible"

"You're going on Monday, and that's final. Unfortunately I have to go now, I have a plane to catch, I'll pick you up when you get to Korea. Oh and by the way, it would be a good idea if you started to train your mind links" Stuart said as he handed us our tickets and turned to the door. He was about to leave when Angel spoke "what's a mind link?" "Why don't you ask Miuni about that? She knows" and with that he left.

They all turned their heads towards me. "What" I asked. "We're waiting, explain the mind link thing" Angel said, looking at me expectantly. I sighed "A mind link is… like telepathy, except it's only with special persons, like our mates or good friends" "Okay… but how are we going to train it?" Choonhee asked. "I have no idea" I answered.

After we had been sitting there for a while Angel spoke up "Anyways, I guess we should go home, and get ready to go. If we're going on Monday we should probably start packing now" "I guess we should" Aria said and got up, and got ready to leave.

After that we all went home, to begin packing. While we were packing we were chatting on kakaotalk.

Kakaotalk:

Seungjin: Are we moving down there?

Aria: Of course we are, we are going to be idols

Choonhee: Yeah…

Angel: How are you guys going to get to the airport? My boyfriend can't drive me… can I ride with one of you?

Miuni: How about we all sleep at my place? I live 30 minutes away from the airport. Then we could just take the bus…

Sohyun: That sounds like a good idea…

Scarlet: Yeah, and it would be fun too

Seungjin: What about your parents?

Miuni: I've already talked to them and they say it's okay

Sacha: Good, then we all meet up at Miuni's house on Sunday and stay there until we have to go to the airport

After we agreed to sleep at my place on Sunday, I fell asleep.