Chapter 5 - Strangers in the night

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Choonhee pov

As we were walking down the streets, on our way back to our dorm, I suddenly got that weird feeling again. OMG, my mate is near, who is it? Where is he? My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a yell. "Get them, don't let them escape" What's going on? Soon after that I saw six familiar looking guys run past me and the other CC members. My gaze met with one of them and I knew it. He is my mate.

I instantly followed him and the other guys until they stopped in an alley. It was dark, so I couldn't see their faces. "Choonhee, where are you going?" Aria yelled after me, but I didn't answer. Soon after, the others joined me and the six strange guys in the alley. "Choonhee…" my mate spoke, something about that voice was extremely familiar.

"Junhong, we can't stay much longer" a deeper voice said. "Please hyung, can't we wait a little bit?" he was about to say something more but I interrupted him. "Junhong? As in Choi Junhong?"

It can't be him; my mate can't be my ultimate bias Zelo. But it would explain why he seems so familiar. "How do you know my last name?" he asked. "Junhong, we have to hide now" the deeper voice spoke. "Come with us, you can hide at our dorm" I said, I needed to know if it was really him. "Alright, as long as we get out of here fast" The deeper voice said.

Scarlet pov

Ever since the six strange guys ran past us, and we ran after them I've been having that weird feeling again. The others said that the feeling was because my mate was near, but which one of them is my mate? I can't really see them. Luckily Choonhee just offered them to hide at our dorm. But why do they have to hide? Who are they running from? And who are they?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Sacha-unni whisper to Choonhee, "Why did you invite six strangers into our dorm?" "First of all, one of them is my mate. Second, I have a feeling that they aren't complete strangers" Choonhee whispered back. "Alright… but I really hope you are right"

Miuni pov

When we got to our dorm, along with the six strange guys, we found out that they were really B.A.P. "OMG, it really is you, Choi Junhong, Zelo" Choonhee yelled out as soon as she realized it. "Wait you're a fan?" Zelo asked; a little shocked. "You are her ultimate bias" Sohyun explained. "Oh…" "OMG, my mate is my ultimate bias Zelo" Choonhee said before she passed out and landed on the floor with a thud. "Omo, is she okay?" Zelo asked and sat down at her side, with a concerned look on his face.

Scarlet pov

I just stood still watching as Choonhee passed out in front of Zelo. Damn this weird feeling, it can't really help me figure out who my mate is. Which one of them is my mate? I looked up and my eyes met with one of them.

Himchan pov

So Zelo's mate just passed out, what a great first meeting. I looked at my mate she didn't seem to have any idea that I am her mate. She looked up and our eyes met for the first time. Her eyes widened in realization. I smiled at her and her cheeks blushed with a light pink.

Sacha pov

I looked at Scarlet, seeing her light blush I knew, one of the B.A.P members is her mate. I saw Himchan looking at her, it must be him. I let Seungjin take care of Choonhee, while I went over to Yongguk. "I'm a little worried about Scarlet, she's very young and Himchan is much older than her" "Wow, I didn't know she was so young, but don't worry Himchan will take good care of her" Yongguk said and looked at Himchan and Scarlet.

After that little chat, we sent everyone to bed except: Angel, Seungjin, Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun. B.A.P got the big room to sleep in, and the other CC members moved into the other rooms.

After they went to bed, the rest of us decided to talk. "What were you running from?" I asked. Yongguk sighed "TS Entertainment is after us. We were running from some of their people" "Why is TS after you?" Angel asked. Yongguk sighed again "Do you know about the secret entertainment war and the idol army?" he asked. "Yes" "Okay so you know that TS is involved in this" he paused and we nodded.

He took a deep breath before continuing, "At first we didn't know anything about it, but then we overheard a staff member talk about their plan, and since then we have wanted to get away from them, but they found out that we knew and made it harder to get out, while at the same time beginning to treat us like "

"So that's why you filed a lawsuit against them" I said and they nodded. "So what was their plan?" Angel asked. Youngjae was about to say something, but he was interrupted by Seungjin. "This is getting to scary, I can't take anymore of this whole secret war thing, I am going to my room" she stood up and went into her room.

Seungjin pov

I went to the room and pulled out my phone. I dialed N's number, and I got nervous when he didn't pick up the first call. I sighed in relief when he finally picked up. "Yeoboseo my beautiful mate" "N-oppa I'm scared" "Why are you scared? Who's scaring you?" "I'm scared of the secret idol army, they are probably going to come after us" "you don't have to worry about them, they are not going to come after you, and if they do I'm going to protect you, besides you have your powers, you should be able to protect yourself" "Yeah you're probably right, but oppa I'm still scared" "Seungjin-sweetheart it's alright to be scared, we can talk about it more tomorrow, but for now please rest" "Okay, I will, thanks oppa" "Your welcome, good night" "goodnight"

Sacha pov

After Seungjin left and went into my room, we decided to end the talk and go to bed. We agreed to talk more about it later on when all the others were away, but I couldn’t get rid of the feeling that someone I know might get hurt because of this war.

The next day

Choonhee pov

I woke up hearing someone snoring next to me. That's strange I don't remember having anyone in my bed last night… I turned around to the sleeping person next to me, and I screamed when I noticed it was a boy. He woke up and I noticed it was Zelo, which calmed me down a little.

Suddenly the rest of CC was in the room. "What's going on Choonhee? Why are you screaming?" Sohyun asked. I looked at Zelo, "I just woke up with Zelo sleeping next to me, and I don't remember going to bed with him, that's all"

"That's all? We thought something serious had happened. And you" Sacha pointed at the now very sacred Zelo "Are coming with me, I need to talk to you and your hyung" Zelo nodded scared and got up. That's when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt; I blushed a bright color of red at the sight.

Jongup pov

"Hyung, do you know where Zelo is?" I asked Yongguk-hyung. "No, I thought he was sleeping along with you…" "He wasn't there when I woke up" "Strange…"

Zelo pov

I got up and followed Sacha into the living room. I was nervous, but mostly scared. Damn why did Sacha-noona have to be so scary? I didn't do anything to her, I was just… just making sure Choonhee was alright; yeah that's how I'll explain it.

Yongguk pov

"Yongguk, I found your maknae" Sacha yelled from the living room. I walked in there and saw Zelo standing besides Sacha, with a scared look on his face. "Where did you find him?" I asked. "In Choonhee's bed, and Choonhee didn't know he was there, until she woke up just now" I looked at Zelo "Is this true?" He sighed and looked down at the floor. "Yes hyung, it's true… but I SWEAR I didn't do anything to her, I was just making sure she was alright… besides it doesn't really matter she's my mate" Zelo mumbled the last part. "Doesn't matter? Zelo, mate or not you never do that to a girl, especially when you just met!" I yelled at him.

I was so pissed in that moment, how can he do that? Even if she was his mate, he shouldn't have done that! "Look hyung, I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I promise. Can I go now?" I sighed "yes…" just when he was about to leave Sacha spoke, "You better keep that promise, you will never do that again, understand?" he nodded, "And go put a shirt on" she finished.