Chapter 15 - VIXX attacked

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

We had met VIXX on our way home from practice, and they had invited us to go with them back to their dorm. On the way there everyone chatted, and had fun like usual. We came in to their dorm, but it wasn't long before we noticed that something was wrong with VIXX.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Angel asked Ravi with a concerned look on her face. "It's nothing Angel, don't worry about me, just go" he answered. "Why would I go and leave you?" She asked, shocked at what he had said. "You have to, if you stay too long, something might happen to you. I don't want anything to happen to you" "what do you mean oppa?" "I can't explain it right now, just go" Ravi said and pushed us all out the door, closing it behind us. 

"What's going on with them? They're acting weird" Sohyun said as we stood there in front of their door. "I don't know, but something tells me that we should stay and watch over them" Sacha said, but as she had said that a cry of pain was heard from inside VIXX's dorm. "What was that?" Seungjin asked. "It sounds like somebody is getting hurt" aria said. "But who? And what happened?" I asked. Is Ken alright? What happened? Who is hurting them? And why? 

Several cries were heard from inside and we all grew more worried. "We need to do something" Angel said. "I agree, I could possibly bust in the door with my strength" Sacha said. "Just do something, I can't stand not knowing what's going on in there" Sohyun said nodding at Sacha. 

Hongbin pov

Thank god Ravi got the girls out of here. Sohyun shouldn't see me like this. Ken-hyung was the first one this time, his knees buckled and he fell to the floor in pain. On his arms were fresh new cuts bleeding. Hyuk was next, holding his head in his hands he fell to the floor as well. Ravi who had desperately been trying to fight back, soon felt to the ground too.

After some time, I see Leo-hyung on the floor. I never noticed him fall. He always manages to stay quiet somehow. N-hyung fell shortly after that, crying out in pain holding his knees to his chest. I knew I was next but I couldn't really prepare for the pain. The last thing I remember is someone busting in the door. Please don't let it be Sohyun and the others, they shouldn't see us like this. 

Sohyun pov

When we came in everything was quiet and the boys were on the floor, looking like they were in great pain. I quickly went over to Hongbin. He was on his back, rolling around in pain. "What is happening to them?" Seungjin almost yelled. It was clear that she was the most scared, of all of us.

This continued for a couple of minutes. And then suddenly, an evil laughter brought us all out of our thoughts, followed by a strange voice, "you think you can save them? Ha! No one can save them, they deserve this. But for the fun of seeing your reactions, I'll stop for now. Until next time boys" the boys stopped crying and all their wounds started to heal after the voice had disappeared. 

N pov

That's strange she isn't usually this kind, the pain usually last for hours. She said something about reactions, what did she mean by that? I got up as the pain slowly disappeared from my body. I then noticed the girls standing there. "What are you doing here? Ravi told you to go away didn't he?" I asked them. "Oppa, how can we just go away, when we can hear that you are in pain?" Seungjin answered. 

Leo pov

"Please look away" I said looking at Sacha, but she kept looking at me. "I can't look away, not when I can see you're in pain. Who did this to you?" "I can't tell you. It'll be worse if I do" "what do you mean?" "If I tell you, she's going to hear. And if she hears, the pain will be worse" Sacha sighed "okay but if you can't tell me who did it, can you at least tell me how she did it?" "Voodoo" "Voodoo?" "Yes, she has some weird dolls that are somehow connected to us, and if she stabs the doll, we will feel the pain" she was quiet for a while. "How did she get those?" "We don't know" I looked down.

That's it, now I've told her my biggest secret, she probably thinks I'm weak now. "How long has this been going on?" "Two years now. I know, I'm weak" "no, you're not weak, the fact that this has been going on for two years, and you have survived it and stayed alive, tells me that you are very strong" I couldn't help but smile, she doesn't think I'm weak. 

Miuni pov 

After I had overheard Sacha and Leo's conversation, I pulled Ken into a tight hug. "Are you alright? I can heal you if you need it" I said, and he looked at me. "No, it's fine, the wounds are disappearing, look" he said and showed me his wounds. The wounds were almost gone, and that calmed me down. "But, are you sure that you are alright?" I kept asking. "Yes, I’m better, now that you're here" he answered making me blush. 

After a while VIXX was fully healed and was standing up. "Angel, you shouldn't have seen this..." Ravi started. "Why? As your mate it's my right to know if you're in pain, and if you are then it's my duty to protect you" Ravi just stood in silence, obviously not expecting her to say that. We decided to stay with VIXX a little bit longer, just to make sure that they were okay, and so she wouldn’t come back.

We were back in our own dorm, just finished eating, when I began really thinking about what happened today. Who was this evil person who kept torturing VIXX? Why did she do it? What could VIXX possibly have done to her? Why couldn't I do anything? As if sensing my distress Seungjin came over to me.

 

"Miuni what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just thinking about what happened at VIXX's dorm earlier" "What about it?" "I just felt so useless, I couldn't do anything to help Ken" "Miuni, none of us could've have done anything to help anyone, so you shouldn't feel like that, and don't worry, he's just fine" "Yeah… probably…" "Go text him if you're doubting me, I'm sure he wouldn't mind" "Okay, I'll do that, thanks unni" "No problem"

 

Miuni: Ken-oppa, are you sure you're all right after what happened?

Ken: Yeah baby I'm all right, you shouldn't worry about me, but thanks anyway ^^

Miuni: Good, It's just…

Ken: Just what? You do know that you can tell me anything right?

Miuni: Yea I know, thanks oppa

Ken: Now, what's wrong?

Miuni: It's just… when you were attacked, or whatever you call it, I… I felt so useless, I couldn't do anything to help you…

Ken: Aww baby, you weren't useless it helped me a lot that you were there, don't be so sad I don't like when you're sad

Miuni: Really??

Ken: Yeah I mean it

Miuni: Thanks oppa, that made me feel a lot better

Ken: Good, as your boyfriend, it is my duty to make you feel better when you are sad

Miuni: Boyfriend?

Ken: Well erh… since we're mates and all, erh…

Miuni: It's okay, I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend ^.^

Ken: Yay  ^-^

Miuni: Oppa, unni says I have to go to bed now, bye and goodnight ^^

Ken: Okay, goodnight baby, sweet dreams baby

 

Ken pov

I sat on the sofa in the living room, watching a movie with Hyuk and Hongbin, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Miuni asking if I was all right. Aww, my baby is worried about me. I smiled and texted her back, telling her not to worry. "Hyung, what are you smiling at?" Hyuk suddenly asked. "Nothing Hyuk, nothing" "Whatever you say hyung" he mumbled and turned his attention back to the movie. Miuni is worrying as if she was my girlfriend. Is she my girlfriend? She's my mate but she never really agreed to be my girlfriend… would she want to be my girlfriend? Maybe I should ask her…

I almost jumped of the sofa when I saw her reply, she really wanted to be my girlfriend. "Seriously hyung, what's wrong with you? You're nervous one moment and in the next you're ready to jump of joy, what on earth are you doing?" Hongbin asked. "I'm just texting my girlfriend, none of your business dongsaeng" I said in my ahjumma voice. "uhh, so it's official now, Miuni is your girlfriend~" Hyuk teased. "Yah! Hyukkie, don’t tease me just because my mate is my girlfriend and yours isn't" I said. "How do you know she isn't?" Hyuk sassed back. Wow, he sure is fast to ask her. Should have ased her about this earlier? I looked at Hongbin, "Is Sohyun your girlfriend?"

Hongbin pov

"Yes, Sohyun is my girlfriend" I teased Ken-hyung. Teasing him is so fun. He stood up, and I heard him mumble, "Oh, I'm going to bed now, goodnight" "Goodnight hyung" Hyuk and I said at the same time. When he was gone I looked at Hyuk, "I was only teasing him" He said. "Me too" I answered, though secretly I wished that Sohyun was my girlfriend.