Chapter 17 – Puppy Love pt. 2

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

N pov

“Ya! I told you she was my girlfriend, leave us alone already” I yell as I enter the room because that stupid coffee guy was standing right next to my Seungjin, he must have felt that I was angry at him because he left immediately. Seungjin looks at me, her sad and depressed look disappear and she smiles at me “You were gone so long Oppa” “I'm back now” “But Oppa....” She bats her eyelashes at me “Girlfriend?”

Did she just bat her eyelashes at me, doesn't she know what such a move does to a man, how am I even supposed to say anything after a move like that? I took a deep breath and took my place next to Seungjin, at the table. This was the moment I had been looking for, the chance to tell her how I really feel about her.

“I should have told you this a long time ago” I said while smiling at her “Seungjin I have fallen madly in love with you, since the day we met” “N-oppa we are mates, of course you fell for me the day we met” “No not like that Seungjin, you hold my beating heart in your hands. You are the one person in this world that makes my heart skip beats and at the same time go into overdrive” I could see that she was understanding what I was saying now and that her eyes were stating to water.

“You, my sweetheart, is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend our life together, and I hope that one day our relationship will be like that of Woonies and Sacha-noona, where we can have sleepovers without fear of what the others will say” I was happy with the tears going down her face as I spoke and gently removed them with my thumb, I wanted to kiss her so badly, but with were we where I knew I had to wait a while.

Seungjin looked at me with her big doe eyes; “Unnie and Leo oppa had a sleepover? Why were we not invited?” “Well it was a lovers sleepover without clothes on, one you should only have with the one you love” Seungjins eyes had actually become bigger as I said that and a slight blush was visible on her cheek.

“Why would you have a sleepover without wearing clothes? How does that make sense?” “Well of cause if they love each other like we do, I don't see the problem in them doing those activities, as long as they are safe” “I thought you said they were sleeping, now they did activities? Did they play sports?”

"Well..." I say and cough awkwardly “uhm, yes, they played a sport” I can't believe I just lied to my girlfriend but she was just so innocent I couldn't be the one to tell her what really happened between Leo and Sacha. I still can't believe what had happened.

*Flashback*

N pov

The guys and I had been shopping for a couple of hours, while Ravi and Leo was home relaxing, Ken was running around telling the others he wanted to find something special for Miuni which was a great idea, so Hongbin, Hyuk and I also wanted to find something for our mates. But to my bad luck our manager called us into the office, something about a second dance routine for our next comeback.

So here I was in front of our dorm door, because neither Leo nor Ravi answered their phone, I had told the others to just get to the office and then I would get the lazy bums there as well. When opening the door, only the sound of the TV was heard, that and the snores of one rapper, I guess this is why he didn't pick up his phone.

“RAVI-AH WE HAVE TO GO ….” I yelled as I walked into the living room, but I stopped as giggles were heard, Ravi and Angel were all snuggled up in one another and it looked super cute. I had to take a picture of this, it is my job as leader to show our fans what we are up to, even if the picture never gets seen.

I guess I still have to wake them up, because the manager said so, but they are so, so cute and I can't help but wonder would Seungjin and I look just as cute all cuddled up together after... OMG I can't believe I thought about that so soon with Seungjin. Bad Hakyeon! But just looking at Ravi and Angel all sweet together with smiles on their faces as they sleep, doesn't that mean that they did it?

I should find Taekwoon and ask him what happened, and how Angel came to the dorm? He must know it all, yes, if he still is here, it’s all so quiet. I walk over to his and my shared room and open the door and find no one inside. Where is Leo? I consider waking Ravi up again and ask, but he is so hard to wake up, that I don't want the hassle.

Just as I turn around to leave the room Leo walks out of our bathroom with wet hair, “Oh N-hyung, what are you doing here?” Did he just call me hyung? And is he trying to close the door to the bathroom? What is he hiding from me? “We have been called in to practice, and you and Ravi need to come” I say while looking him up and down, he just shrugs his shoulders, like it’s nothing new. “I guess we better take the car, so I can drive Angel home on the way” I mumble to myself, but of course he hears “Angel is also here?”

I raise an eyebrow at him “Also?” “Eh, um” he looks down “Is Scaha-noona in the bathroom?” I know my face is on and when he looks up again, he gives a few nods before he looks down again. So they both had their mates come over on our day off and they didn't tell me about it. I would have loved to spend time with Seungjin.

“You don't know that Angel is here?” “I didn't even know that Sacha was coming over” he says in his forever quiet voice. “Noona can you come out please” I say loud enough for her to hear through the door. The door opens and Noona comes out wearing Leos shirt, no wonder he was only wearing pants.

“Um hi” she says with a shy smile, “Can someone please tell me what happened today” Leo sits on his bed and Noona goes over to him to sit between his legs and he places his arms around her. God they are also cute, how did these lions become so tame?

“Ravi invited Angel over for lunch, but after the attack on BAP we are not allowed out alone, so I came too, she said that Leo would be here” Noona told me and Leo because he was the one to speak next “Lunch? But he didn't say anything to me about this” Hmm this explains why Ravi wanted everyone out of the dorm and then later said he had some VIXX LR work to do with Leo.

“Yes lunch, I think it was a date because Angel almost cried when Stuart said she couldn't go, that's why I decided to take her here. Plus, I got to see Leo, even if he didn't know I was coming.” “Wait, let me get this straight” I said while looking at Leo “You didn't know Noona was coming over” He shook his head at me and Noona blushed. What had happened between them? Looking at noona I realised her hair was wet just like Leos, “Did you 2 shower together?!!!” I say shocked.

Leo hides behind Noona and she just shrugs her shoulders while looking away “I guess that is a yes” I can't believe these 2, on our first day off in a while they bring their mates home and have . I wish I had thought of that. Waking up from my thoughts I see them cuddle together with love in their eyes, I don't want to end their time together, but we have to get to the office.

“While you 2 get dressed I wake up Ravi and Angel, we'll take you girls home before we go to practice” I say as I leave the room. “Thanks Hyung” Leo say as I close the door.

*End of flashback*

“Oppa? N-oppa? Hakyeon-oppa!” Seungjins voice brought me back to reality, her words made me blink a couple of times, did she call me by my real name, oh I like, I can already feel the smile on my lips. “Oppa are you okay?” she waved her hand in front of my face and I grabbed it with my own hand “I'm sorry sweetheart, what did you say again?” “I wanted to know what sport they played, but you spaced out on me”

Seungjin pov

I know that I am pounting right now, but N-oppa just told me that I was the love of his life and then he just spaces out on me, that is so mean, but he is holding my hand right now, so I guess it's okay. I also really want to know what sport you have to be in love to play, why have I never heard of this before, but then again, I haven't been in love, well not before now with Hakyeon, I can't believe I called him by his real name. I couldn't help the giggle that left my lips.

N was smiling at me, with all the emotions I was going through I was getting really confused, so I decided to look down at the puppy, it's so cute and little. I felt fingers on my chin pulling my head up again, N looked me straight in the eye “sweetheart, it's a sport that we too will play one day, when you are ready”. I was blushing out of embarrassment now and I could only nod as an answer, when did he became so serious and was he leaning in, is he going to kiss me?

Just as our lips are about to touch his phone starts to ring, who is so evil to me right now, I really wanted to kiss my boyfriend. I can't believe I just thought that, I'm definitely blushing again. “Hello~ Oh Sacha-noona” I guess it's unnie who is evil, well she's always evil, but this is too much.

“Uhm, well... I wanted to take Seungjin out to eat as well, but if you need us to be back, then sure, we will come back” No I don't want to go home yet, I have N-oppa and this cute puppy. And food, I like food, and food with oppa alone would be even greater. “Yes off course Sacha-noona” hmm what now, are we really going home?