Chapter 12 - They what!?

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Hyuk pov

"So, hyungs, what do you think about CC? Other than your mates?" I asked. "Well they're all sweet and funny" Hongbin answered. The rest of them nodded, agreeing. "Okay…" it was silent for a while, until Ravi-hying spoke up, "Has anyone kissed yet?" "Me and Sohyun kissed after the game" Hongbin spoke up, and made me think about when we sat in the living room with Sohyun and Aria. I should have kissed her…

"Sacha and I kissed" Leo-hyung said, making everyone quiet, except for N-hyung. "WHAT? When? Why don't you tell me stuff like that?" "You didn't ask" Leo-hyung just said quietly with his usual stone face. "AIGOO" N-hyung yelled, and was about to give Leo-hyung a neck chop but the look Leo-hyung was giving him made him stop.

"What about you and Seungjin, N-hyung? Did something happen between the two of you?" It suddenly became quiet again. "Wha-what do you mean?" He stuttered. I chuckled a little. "What I meant to say was: What happened in the bathroom after the game?" He didn't answer that, he just stayed silent. "Nothing happened…" He said after a while. Hongbin-hyung looked at me, and I nodded. "You sure about that, hyung?" He asked. "Y-yeah… nothing happened" He answered, sounding a little nervous.

N pov

How can they ask that? I don’t want to tell them what we did in the bathroom… It was hot though… I wonder if we could do something like that again… But the rest of the guys shouldn’t know. "Ken-ah, what about you and Miuni? I heard that you slept in her room" I said, to get the attention away from me. "Well, nothing really happened in her room… She was already asleep when I came in" he answered. "Aww, how cute~" I said, before Hongbin spoke up, "What about in the kitchen?" "Uhm, I kind of returned a favor…" "you what!?" Ravi asked "I did to her, what she had done to me, in the game"  Ken said with a shy smile "So that was why Leo was so mad at you, at practice" I said. Ken hung his head down in defeat. "Yes…"

While I was talking with Ken, I didn’t notice that Hyuk had moved closer to Leo. He was whispering something to him. Leo then looked at me with a very scary face. "Leo-ah, what's wrong?" I asked. "Hyung… do you remember what I told Ken?" "No, why?" "Because I think noona would like to hear what happened" Oh no, he can't do that to me, we're best friends, noona would. "No, please don’t tell noona about it" I pleaded him. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't, I haven't fully decided yet" He answered. Oh no, how can he be so cruel? Otteokae?

"What happened in there? I want to know too" Ken suddenly spoke. "N-hyung and Seungjin…they were in the bathroom together" Hyuk answered. "They what!?" Ravi asked and almost spilled the water he was drinking. "Seungjin kept the promise, in the bathroom, and made hyung moan loudly" Hyuk explained what he had said before. That's it, I'm so dead. "What promise? And… How do you know it?" Ken asked. "The promise was: That Seungjin had to take care of N-hyung, after the game. And… I got it from an anonymous source" Hyuk explained.

Ken pov

N-hyung did that with Seungjin? How can noona be mad at me for what I did to Miuni? N-hyung did something way worse… I just gave Miuni a small hickey. Noona would be so mad if she knew what N-hyung did.

Ravi pov

If N-hyung did that with Seungjin, then maybe I could do something with Angel… I have to watch out for Sacha-noona though. Angel really needs a punishment for all those boys… That would be so good. I just have to get the rest of the boys out of here… How should I do that? I am definitely not going to do it at her dorm.

Leo pov

So N-hyung had Seungjin perform a ual act on him, but she seemed so innocent, so it was probably only a hand-job, but still. Should I really tell noona about it? I'll tell her. "Sacha?" I asked through our mind link. "Yes Leo-ah" "Do you know what happened between N and Seungjin?" "I know that they kissed in the bathroom, but Seungjin is keeping it close" "noona, I have to tell you something then" "we have been over that name more than once, but you make it sound so serious" "sorry Sacha, but you might end up more mad at N than you were at Ken" "What did N do!?"

"Hyuk just told me all about what happened and I can't believe N could do such a thing, not while everyone was in the next room" "you are confusing me now, what happened?" "so do you remember the truth or dare question Seungjin asked you?" "Yeah, I do, and your answer"

How can she bring me up at a moment like this, it wasn't us we were supposed to talk about but N and Seungjin. Hyuk who was sitting next to me poked my shoulder, as I had pulled my normal embarrassed look by placing my head onto the table. "Hyung what's wrong?" "Nothing Hyuk, Sacha and I are just talking" "NOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T TELL HER!!!!!!!!!!!" N yelled in his stupid loud voice before he jumped on top of me. "LEEOO! please don't tell noona" at this all the others started laughing at our leader's childish behavior.

While N was clinging to me Sacha tried to contact me again, "Leo-ah, are you there?" "Hang on, N won't let go of me" "oh, okay…. well I'm off to bed, so tell him to let go and if he still doesn't tell him I have a perfect aim with water bottles" at this I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud, and N looked at me "Yah Leo, what is so funny?" "Sacha wants you to let go off me, and if you don’t I am to tell you about her aim" "her aim?" "yeah, with water bottles".

 N let go immediately after that and ran into our shared room to hide, that hyung is weird it's not like she is here anyway. I looked to the other members "perhaps you should all follow our leaders advise, and go to bed too" one by one they got up and went to bed, Hyuk being the last one "tell noona to say hi to Aria from me. Goodnight hyung"

"Sacha, I'm all alone now, the others have gone to bed" "cool, I'm in bed as well" at Sacha words I could easily see the picture of her lying in bed in front of my eyes and whishing I was there with her. "Leo?" "I'm here" "you were quiet for a long time" "yeah, but after the picture you painted for me, how do you expect me to speak to you" I could hear my voice shake as I said those words, the mere thought of her in bed made me excited. "are you talking about me in a bed?" I could hear that she was teasing me in the way she spoke "why wouldn't I be thinking of that, you and I are together" "wow, so you kiss me once and now I'm yours" again I could hear she was teasing, but at the same time my pants where getting tighter.

"I hope that you are mine" my voice was filled with seduction and I knew that she understood that I meant every word I spoke "I look forward to see how you show that the next time we see each other"

"I might show you what N did to Seungjin" "and I would like that?" "Well I would, and you did say in the game that you wouldn't mind doing it to me" if it was possible I spoke with a even more seductive voice and I knew I needed a shower before going to bed at this point.

"so you are telling me that Seungjin gave N a ?" I could hear the surprise in her voice but before I could speak she interrupted me "and you think that you have earned that from me?" not only was she teasing again but I was positive that she was playing games with me now. "you know that you would love it, if I pushed you up against the wall and kissed you senseless, while you took care of the tightness in my pants" "oh oppa, you know just the words to say" I didn't know what to react to first, the fact that she called me oppa or the way she said it.

"Leo-ah I think you are in need of a cold shower now, after all this , you bad bad boy" "I rather take one with you" "maybe next time oppa" this time her voice was filled with sweetness and love but it only lasted a second "Leo, I'm going to bed now, I have to plan the perfect murder and you should probably look for a new leader" "well we have Hyuk, so VIXX will survive without N. Sleep tight love"

CC dorm - a couple hours later

Angel pov

Damn this, I turned around again, why can't I sleep? Everyone else is asleep, and Ravi is probably sleeping too. I looked at my phone, 1:00 am. I sighed, maybe getting a glass of water will help.

I got up and walked as quietly as possible past Aria and Seungjin. I was just about to go into the kitchen when I saw Stuart on the balcony. He was talking with someone over the phone. Who is he talking with at this hour? My thoughts were interrupted when he began talking.

"Yes, they're all asleep, we can talk freely now" What did he mean by that? I hid behind the couch and continued listening to his conversation. "Yeah, I know, they can almost control them now, we have to do something soon" Who is he talking to? Who are they? And what did he mean by controlling them? "Yes, I understand, I'll talk to you tomorrow Bob"

Okay… so he is talking to someone named Bob, but who is this Bob-person? And what did Stuart understand? I watched as Stuart hung up and went into the kitchen well I guess I'll take that glass of water another time. I will probably be in trouble if he sees me. I quickly tiptoed back to my room. That was so weird. I have to tell the others about this, but I'll do that tomorrow, I'm really tired now.