Chapter 4 - Arriving and meeting special people

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Miuni pov

When we arrived at Incheon airport in Seoul, I quickly spotted Stuart among the other people standing in the airport. I elbowed Aria in the side, and she looked at me. I pointed towards Stuart, and we both started to guide the others towards him. At first they didn't really get where we were going but as we got closer they seemed to get it. All except Scarlet of course, she kept asking where we were going, even though we where pointing at Stuart the whole time.

When we all were seated in Stuart's car, and heading towards our new dorm. Stuart decided to start a conversation. "So how was your flight? Hopefully it wasn't too boring" "It was until something weird happened in Moscow" Sacha answered. "What happened?" "Well Scarlet and I got this weird feeling…" Choonhee said making Stuart quiet for a while. After some moments of silence Stuart spoke up again "What feeling?"

After Choonhee had explained the weird feeling she and Scarlet had had in Moscow he became quiet once again. Scarlet was the first to break the silence "Well, do you have an explanation?" "Yes… but we'll wait with that" "Oh… okay…" Scarlet answered.

When he finally stopped the car, he stopped in front of a big apartment-like building. We left the car and went into the building and Stuart showed us to our dorm. "This is where you'll be living from now on; you can decorate the rooms in any way you want. There are four bedrooms; one is a little bigger than the others, but you can choose among yourselves who sleeps where. My room is over there, but I will be out of town for a few weeks so you won't really see me much. But if there's anything you need, you can just call me. Unfortunately I have to go now, I need to take care of some business" and with that he left.

"Okay… so who's sleeping with whom?" Sacha said after he left. I looked at Scarlet and she nodded. "Scarlet and I would like a room together" I said looking at Sacha. She nodded. "Me and Sohyun would like a room too" Choonhee said. "Me, Seungjin and Angel would like to sleep together, can we have the big room?" Aria asked and looked at Sacha.

After some moments of thinking Sacha had decided. "So it'll be Miuni and Scarlet in one room, Choonhee and Sohyun in another room, Aria, Seungjin and Angel in the big room, and I'll be sleeping alone"

"Of course you have your own room, no one wants to sleep next to you, you snore" Sohyun said laughing a little. A moment after Sacha had grabbed the nearest water bottle and thrown it after Sohyun. "It's not that funny" Sacha almost yelled. "Actually it is" Aria said giggling a little. "You do know that I have more bottles in the bag, right?" Sacha said threateningly, which made her quiet. "Good, let's unpack" Sacha said and grabbed her suitcase.

At Jellyfish Entertainment

Still Miuni pov

So now we have been here for almost a week, we have signed a contract with Jellyfish and where official trainees. They gave us a simple schedule with dance practice and vocal training every day, except Sunday, where we had 'power training'. We hadn't really seen much to Stuart, but no one explained to us what was going on, so Seungjin and Sacha made us practice hard in his absence.

Right now we are in the practice room having a dance 'break'. Except, we're dancing VIXX's Error instead of really taking a break.

Ravi pov

I was in my own thoughts while we were walking past some other practice rooms, on our way home from practice, when the other guys suddenly stopped. "Hyungs… do you feel that?" Hyuk asked. "Yes I feel it too, our mates must be nearby" N-hyung answered. I looked around the practice rooms and my eyes suddenly stopped at one room, with some girls I hadn't seen before. They were dancing Error.

I took a closer look at the girl dancing my part, and I instantly knew; she was my mate. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I looked up at N-hyung before speaking, "Hyung, I think I found them" "Where?" I pointed towards the practice room. He instantly went over and opened the door.

N pov

When we were inside we saw six girls dancing Error and two other girls sitting on a couch. Hongbin instantly went over to one of the girls sitting on the couch. The rest of us stood still waiting for them to finish dancing, or simply notice us.

Sohyun pov

While the others were dancing, VIXX suddenly came in. At first I was shocked but in the next moment the shock was replaced with the weird feeling of my mind pulling me somewhere. It felt exactly how Choonhee had described it. My mind was pulling me towards the boys, but not just all of them, it was pulling me towards Hongbin. But before I was able to stand up, he was sitting beside me.

"Hi" I tried after he had been sitting there for some time. "Hi" he shyly mumbled, before continuing "You're very beautiful" even though the last part was barely audible, I somehow managed to hear it. I blushed at that and shyly replied "Thanks, you're pretty handsome too" He quickly looked at me, but he looked away in the next second, I had the feeling he was blushing, but I couldn't really tell.

Miuni pov

While we were dancing I had noticed the door open, but I just thought that it was Sohyun or Scarlet, going out to get something. I was definitely not prepared to the surprise that was waiting. When we were finished dancing Error, I went over to grab my water bottle, but I stopped when I noticed five guys standing at the door. But it wasn't just any guys it was VIXX. Suddenly I got that weird feeling. I look up at the boys and find Ken starring at me. Our gazes met for a second, and I look away blushing.

I look over at the rest of the girls, and they are just as shocked to see VIXX here. Except for Scarlet and Sohyun, Scarlet was sitting with her phone, not paying attention to anyone or anything around her. She hadn't even noticed VIXX. Sohyun was chatting with Hongbin who was sitting beside her on the couch. Wait she was chatting with Hongbin? How can they already be chatting like that? I'm nervous of even saying my name.

I was brought out of my thoughts when N faked a cough and spoke up, "I guess there's no need for us to introduce ourselves since you seem to know us already. But it seems that some of us are mates" He said the last part looking at Seungjin. Sacha was about to say something when Aria butted in "so that's what the weird feeling is…" She's right, now it all makes sense. Or mind is pulling us to our mates.

I look up at Ken again, and I feel it again, my mind is pulling me towards Ken. So Ken is my mate… wait Ken is my mate? My mate is an idol? My mate is VIXX Ken? Wow… I hadn't expected it to be him or any idol for that matter. Is it like that for the others as well, N did say some of us where mates with them, but is it all of us? And with the way N is looking at Seungjin-unni is she his mate? What a coincidence, whit both me and Seungjin dancing their part in Error.

Again I was brought out of my thoughts by someone faking a cough, although this time it was Sacha "We should introduce ourselves. We're CC. it stands for Colorful Coincident, I'm the leader Sacha" After that we all said our names "I’m Seungjin, a vocalist" "I’m Angel, the main dancer " "I’m Aria, I sing" "Choonhee, the main vocalist" "I’m Sohyun, main vocalist" "I’m Miuni, I dance" we waited for a while, for Scarlet to introduce herself, but nothing was heard. We all looked at her. "What?" she asked. "Introduce you self to VIXX" Angel said. She looked up and noticed VIXX. "Oh… hi I'm Scarlet" "The maknae" Angel commented. I giggled a little when she said that, Scarlet doesn't like being the maknae.

Leo pov

I haven't said anything since we came in. I'm kind of nervous, even though I know I shouldn't be nervous or shy around my mate, but I can't help it. She's just so beautiful. And her voice when she introduced herself, it was so sweet and caring. I don't care if the others don't see her the way I do, because she is mine. The only thing I don't really get is why her name is Sacha. Why would she call herself Lion? Well it doesn't really matter, I love her already.

Ken pov

I looked at Miuni, and god she was beautiful. She caught me starring, and our gazes met for a second. She quickly looked away blushing. She's beautiful even when she's blushing.

Ravi pov

I looked at my mate; she was even prettier up close. She looked like an angel. Maybe that was the reason her name was Angel. She's very shy, but that only makes her cute.

Hyuk pov

I looked at her, my mate, Aria. My mate is definitely the best mate ever. Hyungs can never be compared with her. Damn, she's hot. I would really like to rock her body on and on for all eternity.

N pov

Omo, she's got to be the one and only. She's the one I have been waiting for. She is perfect; she's cute and pretty at the same time. We could make it hot together.

Hongbin pov

After they all introduced themselves I went back to my and Sohyun's conversation. It hadn't been more than 10 minutes since I met her, and I already love the sound of her voice. But as we were talking I suddenly noticed that the others had gotten very quiet. Sohyun seemed to notice that as well.

We looked at them and saw them standing awkwardly, I know we all just found our mates, but they should get to know them, but for now I can use this for later when I need them to do something for me. So I quickly pulled out my phone and took some pictures. This isn't something you see every day. Even N-hyung seemed to be feeling a little awkward.

Choonhee pov

So the weird feeling I had in Moscow was because my mate was there… but who is he? And how do I find him? I suddenly noticed that the others had been quiet for a while. I looked up at them to see them standing in what seemed like a very awkward silence. I have to do something I thought. So I decided to speak up, "Okay… now that the introductions are done, let's get to know each other" everybody nodded and agreed.

Miuni pov

"Omg, thank you for saving us from that awkward silence Choonhee" I said through our mind link. "You're welcome" She answered. A lot of ‘thank you’ was heard in the mind link after that.

We decided just to sit on the floor and talk. Somehow we ended up in a circle besides our mates. It was a little awkward at first but after some time everyone started talking. After we had been sitting there for a while, I suddenly noticed how tired I was. Damn, why couldn't I just sleep last night? Without really realizing it I slowly leaned my head on Ken's shoulder and fell asleep.

Aria pov

How lucky am I to get the maknae of VIXX as my mate? Looking past Hyuk I could see that Hongbin and Sohyun had started talking again, and it looked like Choonhee was feeling left out. Is Hyuk feeling left out too? Should I try to talk to him? But before I managed to say anything Hyuk spoke "So… do you like being in Korea?" I was taken aback at that question. "Ehrm… yes" "Have you tried Gopchang?" "No…" "Oh… but you should try it" "Okay… are there any good places to get it?" "I know a couple of good places, we could go together some time" "Yeah, let's do that"

Angel pov

"Ottokaji?" I whispered to myself. Ravi somehow managed to hear that, and I heard him whisper "Aww cute" I looked at him and blushed. He raised his hand and caressed my cheek. If possible I blushed even more. I looked him in the eyes when suddenly my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw a text from Kevin.

Ravi pov

Damn that phone. I was just about to kiss her. I looked at her phone and saw the name Kevin. Who's Kevin? And why is he texting my Angel? I haven't even got her number yet, and I'm her mate.

Ken pov

I have to sit still, so she doesn't wake up. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Maybe I should put my arm around her, to keep her in place, but can I do that? She's my mate but it's so embarrassing to do it in front of the others. I decided to just start a conversation with Seungjin. "So you like VIXX" "Yeah, I like your music" I looked past her to see N-hyung giving me face. Okay… well this is awkward.

N pov

Why is Ken looking at my girl? Why is he speaking with her? I quickly gave him face and he turned away. He better not touch my mate. "So which song is your favorite?" I decided to ask Seungjin. "I don't have a favorite I like them all" "But if you had to choose?" she didn't answer that, she just sat in silence.

After we had been sitting in silence for a while she spoke up again, "do you like puppies? I like puppies" "yes I like puppies" "I really want one but Sacha-unni won't let me…" she pouted, omo that is so cute. ”I'll get you one" I said. "No, you don't have to do that, you don’t have to spend money on me" "but I want to" "It's very sweet of you, but Sacha-unni still wouldn't let me" I'll take her out to see puppies one day.

Leo pov

I have to get out of here. But I don't want to leave Sacha… I could take her with me… no, that wouldn't work. I was going to leave but then Sacha looked at me, and I realized, I'm not going anywhere. She looked at me, was she trying to say something? She looked away again. "Would the others get mad at me, if I moved to the couch?" she asked, and I just shook my head. "You can come too if you want" she said and got up. Some moments after, I joined her on the couch.

Hongbin pov

"So how old are you guys?" I asked Sohyun as we sat down with the others. "Well Scarlet is 14, Miuni, Choonhee, Aria and I are 15, Angel is 17, Seungjin is 18 and Sacha is 28" "Sacha is 28? She's a noona?" She giggled a little at me. "Yes she is" "omo" so Sacha is a noona… I can't wait to see the other's reactions, especially Leo-hyung's reaction.

"So how did you guys meet?" "Well me, Sacha, Choonhee, Aria, Seungjin and Angel all met at something called the Kimchi festival, Miuni where friends with Aria, and Scarlet was in Miuni's class at school" "Cool… but the Kimchi festival… is that something Korean?" "Yes"

Scarlet pov

I was bored so I decided to start a conversation with Miuni, but then I noticed she was sleeping on Ken. Wait she's sleeping on Ken? I took a closer look, and sure enough she was resting her head on his shoulder, sleeping. "Aww, cute" I said out loud which made everyone look at me. "What's cute?" Aria asked. "Miuni is; she's sleeping on Ken, look" I said pointing at Ken and Miuni and Ken blushed a little.

"Yeah, you're right, let's take some pictures" Sohyun said taking out her phone and starting to take pictures, along with Aria. After she had taken a few pictures, she put her phone down again. Then after a few moments of silence everyone started talking again.

I just sat there lost in my thoughts until Ken asked me "is it normal for her to fall asleep like that?" "No, it actually isn't, but she did stay up quite late last night" "Why?" "I don't know why, but I think she was reading something, she usually does that" "Oh… okay" Ken was about to say something but he was interrupted by Miuni waking up.

Miuni pov

"Why are you all so noisy?" I asked still half asleep. "Miuni you're awake?" I heard Seungjin say. "Yes, I'm awake, unnie" I said as I sat upright, and opened my eyes. They all began laughing at me. "Yah! unnie! What are you laughing at?" "You" Sacha said. "Why?" "Look beside you" Angel said. I looked at Scarlet; did she do something while I was sleeping? "No, the other way" Angel said again. I looked to the other side and blushed. "Omo, Ken-oppa, sorry" "It's alright you were very cute" he said and blushed a little. "Thanks" I said and looked away to hide my blush. That's when I saw Aria with her phone taking pictures. "Yah, are you taking pictures of me?" "Of course we are" she said giggling.

Ken pov

"You really look cute together, hyung" Hongbin said through our mind link. "Thanks Binnie" I shyly replied. "But why did she fall asleep?" Ravi asked. "I don't know, Scarlet said she stayed up late, reading, last night" "Yeah, but good job anyways hyung, making her fall asleep on the first day you meet" Hyuk teased. "Yah! Hyukkie, don't tease" I said. "He is right you know. How can you even manage to make her so bored that she falls asleep" N-hyung asked. "First of all, she wasn't bored she was just tired. Second, it is actually a very good sign, because it shows that she feels safe around me. And thirdly, it was quite nice to have her sleep on me" I explained.

"Whatever! Just stop arguing, it's annoying, I'm trying to have a conversation with Sacha-noona" Leo-hyung said making all of us quiet, until N spoke up, "Aww, our Leo is trying to have a conversation with a girl…" "Yes I am, and I would appreciate it if you stayed out of it"

Choonhee pov

The boys had been quiet for a while now, and it seemed like they all were in deep thoughts. Suddenly I felt my stomach grumble, how embarrassing, luckily no one seemed to hear it. "I'm hungry" I said. "You're always hungry" Angel commented. "I'm hungry too" Sohyun said. "Okay, then maybe we should get some food" N said and got up. "That sounds like a good idea" Sacha said and we all agreed and got up.

Miuni pov

After we agreed to get something to eat, we went to VIXX's dorm and Ravi started cooking. When he was done, we sat down and got ready to eat. All of VIXX, except Hongbin, immediately started eating. "Yah, hyung you can't eat yet" Hongbin said and made N drop his chopsticks. "Why not? I'm the oldest" N said. "No you're not" Hongbin answered. "Bwo? I'm not the oldest?" N said with a shocked expression. "No, Sacha-nonna is" Hongbin said pointing at Sacha.

N looked at Sacha, "how old are you?" he asked. "I'm 28" She answered. "Oh… sorry noona" "its fine, but please, don't call me noona, Sacha is fine" "Oh, ok" After that little conversation we all began eating normally.

When we all finished eating Ravi's Kimchi jjiggae, CC got ready to leave. "Are you sure you'll be okay walking home alone?" Ravi asked Angel when we were about to leave. "Yes, please don't worry about us oppa" Angel answered. Ravi blushed when he heard Angel call him oppa."Ok, but call me if something happens" "I will, oppa" Angel said, and with that we left VIXX's dorm.