-005: truth or dare-

Harsh Love
FIVE  

“Okay, I’m getting a feeling that you two know each other?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

“How? Why- What are you doing here?” Sera spluttered.

 

“Chanyeol invited us- I can’t believe you’re here. He didn’t tell me he had a sister!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

 

“Wait. Myungsoo, you’re that Myungsoo?! How did I not know?!” Chanyeol questioned.

 

All three were obviously in shock, leaving the rest of them confused as none of them had even hinted at to what was going on.

 

“Would you guys like some food? I made it,” Kyungsoo suggested to the three arrivals, who all nodded and were handed plates of food by Chanyeol and sat down in various spots around the table.

 

As Myungsoo ate his food, Sera couldn’t help but gawk at him. How could he be here, now? Chanyeol barely knew him, only his name and partly his younger face, but besides that, nothing. It was understandable that he didn’t recognise him straight away; but Sera could never forget that face.

 

After everyone including the three boys had finished, it was suggested by the other boys that they would begin a game of truth or dare, which Sera and Hyomi (eventually but reluctantly) agreed to.

 

“Woah, wait, can we refuse it, like if it’s too extreme?” Sera asked anxiously.

 

“Fine. We can all have one refusal, but only one!” Kai allowed.

 

Sera secretly loved these types of things. Her mother was away on business a lot, and having all the exo members was just like having a little party/sleepover, and sometimes they invited their own friends, though obviously not Infinite until today.

 

“Okay,” Kai rubbed his hands together evilly. “Who’s. Going. First?”

 

“The youngest should go first,” Luhan suggested, earning a whole hearted glare from Sehun in return. Unfortunately for him, everyone seemed to agree with Luhan, and he was forced to pick dare, as he’d never choose truth, ever.

 

“Okay, I dare you to sniff Kris’ feet,” Kai laughed. Kris was well known for having stinky feet in the dorm, and Sehun gagged at just the thought of it, but continued to do it anyway, getting it over with as soon as possible. By his reaction afterwards, everyone knew that it was disgusting, and some even thought he was going to throw up right there and then. He didn’t, much to everyone’s relief, and so the game continued.

 

“That was… Disgusting. But okay, who’s next?”

 

“Luhan,” Sehun muttered glumly.

 

“I agree, I think he needs payback,” Xiumin laughed, taking advantage of the fact that he was the only one older than Luhan there.

 

“Fine,” Luhan sighed, feeling as if he was being basically bullied into it. “Truth.”

 

“I have a truth,” Sehun grinned, surely getting Luhan back from earlier. “Do you like anyone at the moment? And it’s a truth remember, so you definitely definitely have to tell the truth.”


Sera watched as Luhan’s neck and ears began tinging red, and decided to try and help him in the situation, given that he helped her earlier.

 

“Would anyone like a drink? And Luhan,” she pretended to check her watch. “Don’t you have to go pretty soon?”

 

“Oh? Oh! Oh yeah. My flatmate locks up at seven and I haven’t got a key,” Luhan answered, sending a look of gratitude towards Sera as he stood up. “And no, Sehun. I don’t like anyone,” he stated, thankfully his face returning to its normal colour as he said it. “Thank you for the food, Kyungsoo-ah.”

 

D.O nodded a very confused nod at the older male, before shaking it off and returning to the game, just as Luhan said a goodbye to everyone and left.

 

“Oh, what a shame,” Sera said sadly, pretending to be affected by Luhan’s departure. “But oh well. Who’s next?” She inquired, her voice returning to its natural cheeriness.

 

“Myungsoo, you’re turn,” Chanyeol told the boy beside Sera.

 

“Woah. I didn’t agree!” Myungsoo exclaimed, being pulled out of his usual cold city boy personality back into his usual fun self.

 

“You agreed when you came here,” Chanyeol laughed.

 

“Alright, alright. Fine, dare,” Myungsoo answered, feeling adventurous.

 

“Sera, you’re not dating, right?” Chen questioned.

 

“Thanks for pointing it out,” she rolled her eyes, though she already knew where Chen was going with his question.

 

“Alright, I dare you to kiss Sera, on the lips, seen as you seem to be very good friends,” Chen told Myungsoo, a smirk on his face, but Sera knew that Chen’s smirk was very close to being wiped off by Chanyeol’s hand.

 

Myungsoo looked beside him at Sera, slightly pink in the face. “I’m fine with it if you are,” he whispered, no one really listening in to what they were saying.

 

“Okay, let’s get this over with,” Sera sight, turning her body so she was facing Myungsoo directly.

 

“O-Okay,” Myungsoo answered, sounding a little nervous for the first time.

 

Both began leaning into each other, when Chen interrupted.

“For at least 10 seconds.”

 

“Are you serious? Five,” she argued.

 

“Seven.”

 

“Fine.”

 

She turned back to the boy, and once again they began leaning in, his warm breath on her face as they got closer and closer, until she suddenly closed the gap between them, kissing him for the full seven seconds, the others counting as slow as possible. As soon as they’d gotten to seven, both people involved pulled away, looking at each other for a while. Sera let out a light smile and giggle, trying to suppress it until Myungsoo smiled as well, he eyes turning to crescents like they used to. And there they were, her feelings.

 

Everyone’s eyes were on them when she turned back, but her eyes went straight to Sehun, who looked as hurt as ever. Oddly, she actually felt bad for a little bit, but then remembered that she was supposed to be forgetting, and immediately stopped.

 

“Well, uh, that was great, who’s next?”

 

“Woohyun?” Hyomi giggled, Kai looking at her a little suspiciously at the way she watched his good friend..

 

“Ah, I knew it would be me eventually. Thanks… Hyomi, right?” Woohyun smiled at her.

 

Hyomi in all honesty almost screamed there and then. Woohyun was her bias from Infinite, and, he remembered her name. What more could she ask for?

 

“Truth or dare, Woohyun?” Kris asked, speaking for the first time since Sera had arrived home.

 

“Dare?” Woohyun chose, but instantly regretted it when he saw both Kris and Tao’s faces.

 

“I dare you to kiss Hyomi,” Tao grinned. Hyomi widened her eyes and looked over at Kai, who nodded his head slightly. They couldn’t be found out, he was letting her kiss Woohyun.

 

“I-I can’t do that,” Woohyun stuttered.

 

“Are you declining it?”

 

Woohyun took a look at Kai. “Yes, I’m declining it.”

 

Woohyun had known about Kai and Hyomi’s relationship, though he didn’t know it was Hyomi until today. He’d seen them one day walking together and holding hands. Being close friends with Kai, he couldn’t kiss his girlfriend, not under any circumstances.

 

“Suit yourself, next one will be worse,” Kris shrugged, as Woohyun nodded. Kai eyed his friend suspiciously but gratefully, wondering why he’d declined it.

 

After Kris kissed Tao on the cheek, and vice versa, with Xiumin and Suho doing the same, and Chen admitting his undying love for Krystal from f(x), they were down to the last few people: Kai, Sera, Hyomi, Hoya, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Chanyeol did a dare together, reenacting a scene from heirs, with Baekhyun playing the role of Park Shin Hye, and Chanyeol taking the role of Lee Minho. Sera had been forced to dance to the chorus of ‘NoNoNo’ by Apink twice in front of everyone, much to her embarrassment, as she’d actually learnt the dance moves very well when the song came out. Hoya had to rank the Infinite members in order of handsomeness, which he’d put in mostly a random order, not wanting to hurt any of the members (L, Woohyun, himself, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo).

 

Finally, it was time for the last turn; Kai, who was half asleep and had to be nudged by Sera to actually get him to sit up.

 

“Jongin, it’s your turn,” Sera elbowed him.

 

“Hm? Oh finally! Dare,” he said confidently.

 

Kris was up and talking straight away. “I dare you to kiss Hyomi! Why should Sera have all the fun of kissing someone anyway?” he grinned.

 

Kai sat up properly and looked over at Kris, who mouthed ‘payback’ to the boy without a second thought and not realising he was actually helping him out a lot.

 

Kai shrugged and turned to Hyomi beside him, giving her a huge smile before he pressed his lips to hers, causing sounds of shock to wave around the room.

 

When they both turned back to see the others, Hyomi’s face was bright red and flustered, while Kai still had a huge grin on his face.

 

“Well, that escalated quickly,” Kris observed, his eyes wide with shock.

 

“Wait, are you two?.. Oh my god you are!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

Kai clapped with sarcastic enthusiasm. “Thank the Lord! You finally know!” He laughed a little, before turning to Woohyun. “Thanks for, uh, not kissing her.”


“I already knew you were dating, you idiot. I mean, I didn’t know it was specifically Hyomi, but I saw you with a girl a few weeks ago, and recognised Hyomi as her when I arrived,” Woohyun explained.

 

“Oh for gods sake, how many of you knew?”

 

Sera, Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, Woohyun and Sehun all raised their hands.

 

“How to hell did you two know?” Kai asked Baekhyun and Chen, who both pointed their finger to Chanyeol and laughed. “Hey! How many times have I said ‘Do not tell Kai I told you’?” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

“I don’t know, twice? Maybe three time?” Chen answered, still laughing as Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him.

 

“Well, it doesn’t matter. At least you all know now.” Kai turned to the three Infinite members spread around the room. “Don’t tell anyone about this, not even your band mates, okay?”

 

“We won’t tell,” all three promised.

 

“Brilliant. So, now that that’s sorted, are we all staying here tonight?” Kai asked, turning to the owners of the house.

 

Chanyeol nodded excitedly at his sister, he loved his friends sleeping over, he always had.

 

“Sure,” she agreed, rolling her eyes when the room filled with cheers.

 

“Someone call Luhan-hyung? We don’t want him missing out,” Kai suggested.

 

“I’ll do it,” Sehun mumbled, only just loud enough for everyone to hear as he stood up and left straight away. No matter what Kai would’ve asked, he would’ve done it if it involved getting out of that room.

 

Sera felt an urge to follow him once he’d disappeared from view, but she forced herself to leave it. Besides, she needed to talk to Myungsoo anyway.

 

“Uh, hey. Can I talk to you?” She asked awkwardly, finding him setting up a few beds on the floor.

“Sure,” he answered, following her out to the dim-lighted hallway.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

He looked surprise. “For what?”

 

“For being so forward, when we, uh, when we…”

 

“Kissed?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Oh. You weren’t forward, it was fine. And besides,” he leaned forward. “It’s not like we haven’t done it before, is it?”

 

“N-No, but that was over five years ago, and I haven’t seen you either for those years.”


“No matter how long ago it was, you weren’t too forward. I actually, uh, I actually kind of liked it,” he rubbed the back of his nape, smiling nervously.

 

Thankful for the darkness, her face turned a little red from his comment, but there it went again, like it always used to;  her heart, beating as fast as it possibly could, all because of him.

 

All over again.

<3