-epilogue-

Harsh Love
Epilogue - 1 year later  

 

"I can't believe it." Sera sobbed. "He's really gone."

 

"Hey, hey. You'll be fine. He'll always be in our hearts," Hyomi comforted her, rubbing her back and sobbing slightly herself.

 

"But that won't bring him back," Sera murmured, sniffling and rubbing her eyes with the sleeve of her jumper.

 

"Do you need me to call Yeol?" Hyomi offered hopefully.

 

"N-No, I'm fine." Tears trailed down her face. "I just can't believe it, he's really gone."

 

"It's okay, you can see Chanyoung everytime they play 'Heirs' reruns on the TV, I promise." Hyomi reassured. "Don't forget about Myungsoo either, or Tan. We'll see them all."

"I-I guess, thank you," Sera sniffled as Hyomi hugged her, calming her down slightly.

 

The door to Sehun and Sera's apartment opened, revealing a very tired Sehun and drained out Kai, both of whom promptly collapsed onto the other sofa in the room, along with a bright and happy Myungsoo and a girl called Yooki, whom he’d met in Japan and was now dating.

 

Sehun caught sight of his girlfriend crying, and immediately rushed over, any tiredness that he may have had evaporating.

"Jagiya, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, inspecting her for any signs of physical damage. "Did someone hurt you? Who was it?"

 

“N-No, no one hurt me," Sera sniffled, leaving the arms of Hyomi, who went and sat in Kai’s lap so Sehun could sit next to Sera.

 

"Then what happened?" Sehun asked, still worried.

 

"I-It's over," Sera wailed loudly.

 

"... Are you breaking up with me?" Sehun's eyes widened.

 

"No. Oh my god, no!" Sera almost shouted. "I-I meant the drama," she muttered, nodding her head towards the television, where the end credits were playing.

 

Kai and Myungsoo let out a deep breaths in unison. "Jesus Christ Sera. Choose better words next time, you almost gave me a heart attack, never mind Sehun,” Kai said.

 

"Oh, uh, sorry?" Sera said, although it came out as more of a question.

Kai just waved a hand, gesturing it was fine before turning his attention beach to his girlfriend.

 

Sehun just sighed slightly and slipped his arms around the girl, burying his face in her neck. "Jagiya, please don't scare me like that again. Especially not on days like today." He murmured, although he didn't mean for the last part to come out, and his eyes widened when he realised he'd slipped up.

 

"Why oppa? What's today?" Sera asked, wiping the last of her tears away.

 

"Well . I messed this up," he muttered, sitting up as his eyes pleaded to Myungsoo for help, but the latter simply chuckled and shook his head in response.

 

"Oppa..." Sera murmured questioningly, eyes narrowing.

 

"Today..." He began.


"Today is the day I ask you for all of your tomorrows in exchange for mine. Park Sera, will you marry me?"

And it's finished! Thank you for everyone who supported this story and subscribed etc, if you enjoyed it please upvote or leave a comment below! And likewise, if you didn't like it so much, tell me why in the comments, thank you! I'll see you in another story :)