-017: date gone wrong-

Harsh Love
SEVENTEEN  

When the exo members had finally come off of schedule for a few weeks, Sehun texted Sera to begin their ‘start over’ relationship, beginning with a date to a chinese restaurant.

 

Maysum was just around the corner from the SM building, and the couple met just outside of it, ready to go in. Sera was dressed elegantly in a black dress that came to just above her knees, while Sehun had black skinny jeans and a white shirt on, a few of the buttons opened at the top.

 

Now, contrary to their usual ‘cunning’ natures, neither boy nor girl thought it would be a bad idea to go to a restaurant practically next to Sehun’s band’s company, as they believed pretty much all of the Exo members were visiting their families, or were somewhere other than near the SM Building.

 

With that thought in mind, they entered the restaurant together, immediately being seated by one of the waiters.

 

“Looks like fate is on our side,” Sehun whispered once he’d scanned the room and realised no fans or teenage girls were in sight.

 

“I guess so,” she smiled back before they both ordered their drinks and meals after looking at their menu.

 

Awhile later, chattering and laughter could be heard coming through the doorway, and Sera and Sehun ignored it for a while, until they heard voices.

 

Their friends’ voices.

 

“Great recommendation, Kyungsoo, this place looks great,” Chanyeol echoed through the restaurant.

 

“,” the couple muttered at the same time.

 

Baekhyun was entering after Chanyeol, and unlike his bandmate, spotted the two immediately and quickly turned to Kai and Luhan who were behind him.

 

“Sera and Sehun are over there, we need to get them out.”

 

“Really? Can’t they just tell Chanyeol?”

 

“They don’t want to, not yet.”

 

“Agh, fine, we’ll help.”

 

After gathering Chen to their little group, they waited until the rest of the group were sat down at the table before they made their move. Chanyeol’s back was to the couple, making their job easier.

 

Baekhyun scuttled over to Sehun and Sera, as they stood up and Sehun left some money for their food and drinks before they all moved away. Chen and Luhan were busy keeping Chanyeol occupied while Kai was asking the waiters if they could use the back door to get out.

 

Huge problem that they didn’t think through: the back door was on the other side of the restaurant, in front of Chanyeol. But they had to get out, and decided to just wing it.

 

Chen saw their dilemma and immediately dragged Chanyeol to the bathroom with him, which definitely looked weird to everyone in the room. “I’m scared, okay. Get over it,” Chen made up.

 

The couple rushed to the other side as soon as the bathroom door was closed, quickly greeting the other exo members before they took their leave. Sehun went through the door, and Sera was just about to follow him when…

 

“Sera?”

 

She whipped around. “Oh,” she gulped. “Hey.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked. Chen was just behind him, looking as if he’d been running.

 

“I-I er, came with some friends! We were just leaving.”

 

“Where are they?”

 

“They left.”

 

“Why were you going out the back door?”


“What is this, 20 questions?”

 

“No, I just want to know why you’re acting suspicious. Were you here with a-”
 

“No! Don’t even ask that!”

 

“But-”

 

“Nope.”


“Wai-”

 

“Sh,” she interrupted. “I’ll, er, I’ll see you later at home.”

 

She didn’t even give Chanyeol a chance to reply as she swiftly left the restaurant and emerged out into the cold air. Sehun was waiting outside when she got there, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.


“Well, that was a disaster,” he mumbled into her shoulder.

 

“I know, but we can try again another day.”

 

“Want me to walk you home?”

 

“Yeah,” she sniffed, the cold already getting to her.

 

It was quite a long walk, but she didn’t mind it when she was with him. Normally she’d become drained to walk home from school, which is the main reason she began going to her brother’s work place, but at night, she found it rather nice to just stroll through the streets of Seoul.

 

The long walk came to a stop after they arrived outside her house, and they shared a lengthy kiss before parting ways and leaving. When she’d opened her front door, she quickly ran up the stairs and into one of the spare bedrooms, the window overlooking the driveway. Immediately, she saw Sehun where she left him, hands in his pockets and looking up at her with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Shouldn’t you be going home, Sehun? It’s cold!” She yelled.

 

“Why would I leave when I can see your face for longer if I stay?”

 

“You’re so cheesy oh my god!”

 

“You know it, baby.” He winked, and threw a huge imaginary heart in her direction. Playing along, she caught it and blew a kiss back.

 

“Sera!”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I think I love you!” He called, hands cupping his mouth to make his words louder.

 

“I think you’ve had a lot to drink,” she answered, blushing, even though she knew perfectly well that he’d barely had one bottle of beer.

 

She didn’t reply directly to his statement, because she didn’t want to say it back. Not yet, anyway.

 

“Goodnight, Sehun,” she smiled as she began closing the window and waving.


“Goodnight,” he whispered, still smiling to himself as he walked down the street away from her house, just as Chanyeol pulled up in the driveway, a million questions running through his head of what to ask her about that night.

lol Seventeen MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAH ~ Okay, GUYS IM REALLY SORRY ITS ALMOST BEEN A MONTH my only excuse is school, and I'm really sorry. This fanfic is ending soon, but there'll be more out in the future, okay I hope you enjoy this terrible chapter