-011: confessions-

Harsh Love
ELEVEN  

Myungsoo leaned against the wall, looking guilty as hell for what he’d done as he bit his lip in anxiety. “Sera… Oh god I didn’t mean to do it like this.”

 

“D-Do what?” She asked, taking a step forward.

 

“I-I mean-Okay, you remember my feelings, right? Well, they never changed. Five years never changed anything. And I heard you last night talking about us. So, I came here to ask if we could give us another try- if you’ll be my girlfriend again.”

 

Wait, does that mean he heard about Sehun?

 

But she eventually brushed off the thought, he wouldn’t be here if he’d heard.

 

Sera bit her lip in thought for a moment, until she finally made her decision; the way she moved towards him telling him the answer he needed to know. Her hands tangled in the dark hair at the back of his head as she pressed her lips to his, hard, unable to keep away from him anymore. His hands s onto her waist and lifted her up, putting her at the same level as him as he leaned against the wall.

 

She was just really hoping that no one was watching.

 

Her hair began falling out of all it’s grips, covering her face and his as she carried on kissing him, and she realised it felt better now that it wasn’t a dare or they weren’t twelve anymore.

 

When they pulled away from each other, he pressed his forehead to hers as she let out a light giggle. Kissing him quickly one more time, she jumped down from his embrace, suddenly turning warm and embarrassed about what she’d just done.

 

“Are we telling people?” Myungsoo questioned, ruffling his previously messed up hair back into place.

 

“I suppose. I-I mean if you want to tell your bandmates, that’s fine, I guess.”

 

“What about your brother?”

 

“I don’t think he’ll mind that much,” she answered. “You were the only friend of mine that he actually liked when we were younger,” she laughed.

 

“Really? I thought he hated me.”

 

“As if. Who could ever hate you, Myungsoo?”

 

“A lot of people, but oh well. If he doesn’t murder me, then I’m good, but then again I guess it would be worth it for you,” he winked.

 

“Stop being cheesy. You were never cheesy before! And also, uh, how did you know I was here?”

 

“Uh, I might’ve heard Chen ask you out, and I may have gotten a tiny bit jealous.” He showed the amount with his fingers and he pinched them together.

 

“Of Kim Jongdae?!”

 

“Well, yeah. If I’d have asked Hyomi you’re the type of person that would’ve done the same!”

 

“How can you ask Hyomi out if she’s with Kai?”

 

“Not the point. The point is, as much as I want to stay with you, my manager called about fifteen minutes ago, and has suddenly brought up a schedule that need to get to in…” He checked his watch. “Twenty minutes.” He looked up.

 

“Agh, okay,” she pouted.

 

“But I’ll take you home, okay?”

 

She smiled. “Okay.”


 

After letting him take her hand, they exited the alleyway and walked to Myungsoo’s car (his very nice car, which she’d surprisingly not expected him to have), where they both got in and he started the engine. The ride started off mostly in silence as they left the car park, but Sera had done some research, and had some questions for him.

 

“Where’s this ‘cold city boy’ stuff come from?”

 

He looked at her for a moment and laughed a little when he turned away, realising what she meant. “When I don’t talk much on variety shows, they just gave me that name because I hardly used to smile, and in music videos and things like that I guess I don’t smile either. Fans have even said ‘L’ is the cold city boy, and ‘Myungsoo’ is more of a cutesy, dorky side. A lot of people prefer ‘L’ better, more mature, I guess.”

 

“Well, I prefer Myungsoo.”

 

“Oh? But you haven’t seen L yet,” he answered.

 

“I don’t need to. I like Myungsoo the way he is, I don’t need a counterpart,” she giggled.

 

“Why are we talking about myself in third person?” He questioned, chuckling.

 

“No idea, but anyway, more questions…”

 

“Go ahead,” he offered.



 

After asking him the randomest questions ever, along with some jealous ones such as ‘why does everyone ship you with Bae Suzi and Son Naeun?’ which he’d replied to with a shrug and a kiss on her hand to reassure that she was the only one for him. Her questions also inquired about Benji, whom she hadn’t seen for half a decade but was still going strong according to Myungsoo, despite being eleven years old.


 

Around ten minutes until they arrived at her house, he’d turned it around and asked her questions instead, adding a few jealous ones himself when he asked if she’d ever dated any of the exo members, which she’d scoffed at and answered no.

 

Eventually, but regretfully, they arrived at her house, and he pulled her in for one last longing kiss before letting her go. As she got to her front door and unlocked it, she smiled and waved at him before he drove off and she entered the house.

 

“Where the hell have you been?” Chanyeol exclaimed the second she walked in.

 

“I got a bit lost, and Myungsoo brought me home?” She tested, and fortunately Chanyeol seemed worried about other things.

 

“Chen left you?!”

 

“No, no, no, I said I wanted to walk around by myself for a little while, so he left, and then I got lost and but I saw Myungsoo and got a ride home,” she answered again.

 

Chanyeol nodded suspiciously, but still turned and walked into the lounge, Sera just behind him.

 

When she entered the room, only Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan were present, slouching around on the different sofas around the room. Looks of confusion were directed at the girl, but she had no idea what for. All four boys kept looking to the side at each other and raising eyebrows. Chanyeol of course was oblivious to what they were doing, but then again so was she.

 

“Uh, Chen, can I talk to you?” Sera asked, finally having enough of all the weird looks.

 

“Sure,” he answered, standing up and following her all the way to her room, looking quite guilty, but also strangely happy.


 

“You idiot!” She yelled, hitting his arm.

 

“Ow! What was that for?!”

 

“How could you leave me?”

 

“Hey, hey, no need, I knew you were safe! Where’s Sehun by the way?”

 

“Sehun? How should I know?” She answered.

 

“I thought you were…”

 

“Look, I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I love you for leaving me!” She squealed, hugging him, pressing her face into his hoodie and completely changing from her anger a few seconds before.

 

“Uh, okay? Love you too? But why?”

 

“Myungsoo pulled me down the alleyway, and he asked me to be his girlfriend again. You know, give things another try,” she explained.

 

“He what?! I mean uh, that’s good, that’s really great,” he answered. “For you,” he whispered.

 

She eventually had to let go of him, as he was complaining about her hugging him too tight, and they were being called downstairs anyway.


 

When they arrived back downstairs, everyone with the exception of her brother looked at her with a look of expectation, but she had no idea what they were expecting from her. Her eyes caught Chen making hand gestures to the five boys spread on the sofas, yet she still had no idea what he meant by anything he was doing.

 

She moved away from one confusing boy to another one. Baekhyun sat for a moment with her until he suddenly stood up and suggested that he and Chanyeol go on a shopping trip for a while, which the younger agreed to. As he left the room, Sera caught him making gestures and eye movements towards Luhan, which was both frustrating and confusing her.

 

The door slammed behind the two boys and the room fell into silence save the TV, blaring out a random comedy drama.

 

“So,” Luhan coughed a little. “How was your day?”

 

Sera looked a little taken aback, confused to hear such a simple question after the weird way they’d been acting. “It was… good. Why are you all acting weird?”

 

“That’s good. Did anything, uh, exciting happen? Perhaps did you see someone?” Luhan inquired, completely ignoring her question.

 

“Uh, yeah. I… bumped into Myungsoo.”

 

“No one else?”

 

“Not in my memory.”

 

She heard Luhan curse under his breath before looking up at her. “Is everything okay?” She asked to the other members in the room as well as Luhan.

 

“Everything’s fine. So what did Myungsoo have to say?”

 

“Well…”

 

“Come on, you can tell us,” he encouraged.

 

“We.. got together again,” she admitted.

 

“So, y-you’re a thing now?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Bad timing for that,” Luhan muttered under his breath, which Sera thankfully didn’t hear.

 

After the awkward conversation, Luhan moved over to sit next to Sera, and all the boys and girl turned their head to watch the film that had just begun on the TV, most of them becoming totally absorbed in it within seconds, but Sera still couldn’t. What was with them all? Did she do something wrong?

 

“Luhan?” She whispered.

 

“Hm?” He asked, still looking absorbed at the film, though she didn’t know he was faking.

 

“What’s wrong with everyone? Did I- Did I do something bad?”

 

He sighed. “No, it’s not you. It’s his fault for not getting there quick enough.”

 

“Who?” She tilted her head in question.

 

“Sehun.”

I'm sorryy. As I said, it's short, but the next chapter is going to be a long one I think :)