-012: arrivals-

Harsh Love
TWELVE  

gaped. Sehun? As in, Oh Sehun? “Why would Sehun come and find me?”

 

“U-Uh, nothing. Doesn’t matter,” Luhan quickly answered, realising what he’d said when Sehun had specifically told him to say nothing.

 

“Luhan, what’s going on?”

 

“Nothing. Nothing,” Luhan repeated. “Hey, this movie looks good,” he continued. turning his head towards the TV.

 

She was about to protest but halted herself from doing so. Whatever Luhan meant, he obviously wasn’t going to tell her about it any time soon, so she left it.

 

That didn’t mean she wouldn’t get it out of him eventually though.

 

“So, where is everyone?”

 

“Well, Kai and Hyomi went to do some couple crap, I believe. Suho, Lay and Kyungsoo went to do some dorm food shopping. Tao and Kris went to get Tao a teddy or something. Woohyun and Hoya were called to go somewhere by Sunggyu, Myungsoo obviously er-yeah. Sehun went home, and the rest of us were here,” Luhan explained.

 

“Wow, how did you remember that?”

 

“I’ve got a good memory,” Luhan chuckled.

 

~~

 

Half an hour later, a phone ringtone playing ‘I Got A Boy’ by Girl’s Generation played out into the room, which was promptly answered by Luhan, much to everyone’s expectation: everyone knew he loved that song.

 

“Hello?” Luhan whispered.

 

A muffled voice was heard by everyone, but not clear enough for anyone to decipher what they were saying. But nonetheless, it caused Luhan to stand up and leave the room.

 

Sera didn’t understand why the other two in the room weren’t wondering what Luhan was talking about. It made her even more suspicious that some secret had been formed between Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun and probably other members while she’d been gone.

 

As she carried on watching the two boys, she moved from the empty sofa to the half taken up one, the other person being Chen. He briefly glanced and smiled at her when she sat down, but he turned back to the TV afterwards. Even so, she could still see his pupil move to the corner of his eye, looking at her again, and she wasn’t completely oblivious to his guilty posture and face.

 

“Chen-ah?” She said innocently, adding a little bit of tune as she said his name.

 

He gulped. “Yeah, Sera?”

 

“What the hell is going on with everyone?”

 

“No idea what you mean.”

 

Her eyes squinted in question as she scowled at him even after he’d turned back to the screen. If Chen wasn’t telling her anything, what they were hiding (if it was anything) must be pretty big.

 

Leaning back on the sofa and slouching, she crossed her arms and pouted, awaiting Luhan’s return.

 

~

 

“Sehun, calm down will you? It’s not that bad.”

 

Are you kidding? I was too late, she’ll never know, and it’s all my fault. I knew that Myungsoo meant something to her, I should’ve been quicker.”

 

“Even if you were too late, she doesn’t hate you anymore, and she told me she never did hate you anyway. I’m not putting your hopes up, but she said something changed when you, uh, did what you did. You can come round, I’m sure she won’t mind. Where are you?”

 

I’m at home, and I’d rather not,” he answered glumly from the other end.

 

“Are you sulking into a pillow?”

 

There was silence for a few moments. “Maybe,” Sehun muttered.

 

“What was that?”

 

Yes I am! Okay?!”

 

“Okay, okay, no need to shout. I’ll leave you with your pillow,” Luhan answered, pulling the phone from his ear to hang up when a ‘wait!’ yelled from the phone, and he put it back. “What?”

 

She doesn’t know, right?

 

Luhan bit his lip as he thought back to what he’d almost told her, but stopped himself from talking, which technically counted as her not knowing, even though she was probably suspicious and torturing Chen for information in the room just next to him. “No, she doesn’t.”

 

Okay, okay good, Thanks, hyung.

 

“No problem. I’ll see you tomorrow at practice?”

 

After Sehun had agreed, Luhan finally hung up and headed back into the living room, just as the front door was heard opening and closing.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the room soon after Luhan did, all three boys noticing how close Sera was to Chen, leaning her chin on his shoulder and looking up at him with wide eyes. Two of the three boys had a pretty good idea why she was doing that: information, which Chen was showing signs of giving. Besides Baekhyun, Chen was one of the members in Exo who almost always fell for her cute image, despite how much he .

All the other boys with the exception of Chanyeol pointed their eyes at Chen, willing him to stay strong.

 

“Uh, Sera, are you okay there?” Chanyeol inquired, hardly noticing the other members as he watched his sister perform her impossible-to-resist aegyo on his best friend.

 

“I’m fine,” she answered, still not tearing her eyes away from Chen’s side profile.

 

“Okay?” Chanyeol answered. “‘How was your day Chanyeol?” He mocked in Sera’s voice. “Oh, it was great thanks,” he answered in his own, as he looked over at her, seeing if she’d even moved.

 

She hadn’t.

 

Sighing, he and Baekhyun sat with Luhan, continuing to watch to blaring screen and waiting for everyone else to come back from their various errands.


 

Not long after, the three that went food shopping returned after dropping the food off at the dorm, soon followed by Tao and Kris. The lovebirds arrived just ten minutes after that, and everyone decided to leave at that point. Most of them were tired, and they had a schedule, as well as Sera and Hyomi having school the next day.

 

Each member left to their cars, with some pairing up, such as Hyomi and Kai, as well as Luhan and Xiumin, and Kyungsoo and Suho, some of whom hadn’t bothered to bring his car due to the fact that twelve cars on the Park’s driveway would’ve looked a little suspicious to the neighbours and any passerby, even though it was huge.

 

Sera watched as they all drove off; she’d finally agreed to stop trying to get something out of Chen, but she still knew he had something to hide, and she was determined to find out eventually. It frustrated her not knowing things, it was her nature.

 

Once they’d all disappeared around the corner, she spun on her heel and headed towards the fridge to get a drink, taking a sip when Chanyeol spoke to her.

 

“Do you and Chen have a thing going on?”

 

She almost choked on her drink with a loud laugh escaping her lips. “Me and Chen?!” She spluttered.

 

“Yes, as in Kim Jongdae. You seem quite… Close to him lately. I don’t object to it or anything, as long as you tell me the truth,” he stated, too seriously to be classed as joking at that point.

 

“That’s something called sibling-like love,” she countered. “We’re just friends- wait scrap that, we’re practically family. He’s my other annoying older brother and I’m his little sister, nothing more,” she answered.

 

“But that date today -”

 

“Was a friendly date,” she explained. “We went to the movies and went shopping. But, there is something… that I probably should tell you…”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Me and Myungsoo. Do you remember when we d-dated?”

 

“Briefly, yeah. Before he moved away, right?”

 

“Yeah… We sort of, tried again with it. He asked me out when I was out with Chen,” she explained awkwardly. Wow, she really didn’t think this explanation about her love life with her brother.

 

“Oh,” was all Chanyeol said, in all honesty looking a little stunned.

 

“Is-Is that okay, or?”

 

“Yes, yeah, uh,” he coughed. “That’s fine, I guess. I mean, I like him, he seems good for you, so, uh, yeah,” he rubbed the back of his nape, clearly not being comfortable about this talk with his sister, despite it being him who’d brought up the prospect in the first place. “Well, I’m gonna get some sleep now, long day and practice tomorrow and all that. Are you staying up?” He inquired.

 

“Yeah, I think I might.”

 

“Okay, but don’t stay up too late alright? I don’t want to you failing school,” he stated. “Oh, and also, I don’t think Mum’s gonna be back tonight, just letting you know.”

 

As usual. “Okay, thanks for telling me.”

 

He nodded, and disappeared up the stairs and into his room, while Sera began walking to the lounge. “Me and Chen? Are you serious?” She laughed quietly to herself, shaking her head as she turned the TV onto ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ which she’d researched and found it had Myungsoo in.

 

What could she say? She wanted to see how good he was.

 

~~

 

“Hyomi?” Sera said to the girl at the locker next to hers the next day.

 

“Yeah?” She answered.

 

“I-I’ve got something to tell you.”

 

“Let me guess, you and Se-” she stopped when Sera’s face became confused, tilting her head to the side as she looked blankly at Hyomi. “I-I mean, what is it?”

 

“Uh, what were you talking about?”

 

“Nothing, doesn’t matter, I was being stupid. What were you going to say?”

 

“Just that… Me and Myungsoo got together again,” she giggled.

 

“Oh my god! That’s great, he seems like a great guy for you,” Hyomi smiled reassuringly, keeping back the urge to tell her anything as advised by Luhan and Kai. “So, this is when you were out with Chen? Does Chanyeol know?”

 

She nodded. “Yeah, but I only told him because he thought I had something going on with freaking Chen.”

 

“Are you serious? Not that it’s impossible, but, you wouldn’t. But, you wouldn’t not date one of the exo members just because they knew your brother, would you?”

 

She shook her head. “Of course not. But there’s no need to think about that. I’m with Myungsoo.”

 

“You seriously get too involved with idols,” Hyomi laughed.

 

“It comes with the job of being Chanyeol’s sister,” she shrugged. “And anyway, so are you! Kai, and Woohyun who even Myungsoo noticed you’re completely obsessed with!”

 

“Hey, I’m not obsessed! I just, uh, I just like his singing,” she said quickly.

 

“Pfft, whatever,” Sera laughed, before the two girls headed off to their class together.

 

~~

 

Nearing the end of school, the Seniors were dismissed to their lockers to get everything ready for the end of their leaving the next day, which happened at the end of the year. Seen as both Hyomi and Sera were seniors, they were dismissed as well, due to the fact that the next day was going to be filled with all their school work from classes, as well as the other students signing their shirts.

 

After either putting the important stuff from their lockers into their bag or the rubbish into the bin, the two girls were on their way out the school for the second to last time. They hugged, and Hyomi went off to the left to head home, while Sera started off to the right in the direction of SM, when a beep from her phone halted her.

 

From: Myungsoo

Look up <3

 

She did as told and her eyes widened. He was stood in front of his car, sunglasses on and his arms folded as he leaned on the vehicle. Girls that attended her school had obviously noticed him, they were pointing at both him and her, inquiring what connection they had.

 

“Myungsoo, what are you doing?” She whispered harshly as she walked towards him.

 

“Accompanying my long lost best friend home,” he said loud and clear, enough to convince a lot of the girls and stop their staring towards Sera.

 

He opened the door for her and she smiled before slipping inside and sitting down, as he closed the door and moved around to the driver’s seat.

 

“You could’ve got mauled, you idiot!” She exclaimed, hitting his chest lightly before he chuckled and kissed her.

 

“Well, I think I did well with the best friend thing, I mean, I wasn’t technically lying, right?” He winked.

 

“Okay, first of all, you’re not allowed to do that,” she told him.

 

“Uh.. Do what?” He looked at her with his puppy-like eyes.

 

“That! Look at me like that and wink as well. Nope, not allowing it.”

 

“Why? Does it make you nervous~?” He teased.

 

“No!” She insisted. “It’s just, uh, you can’t do that to get something you want.”

 

“Okay, okay. Wanna come to Woolim to my practice? The rest of the members want to meet you.”

 

“You told them?”

 

He shook his head. “No, Woohyun-the-idiot-who-can’t-keep-a-secret did.”

 

“Ah, okay. Sure! I’d love to meet them,” she grinned. “But I need to text my brother, actually, I’ll call him. One second.”

 

Pulling out her phone, she scrolled down to Chanyeol’s name and pressed the call button, holding the device to her ear as she waited three rings before her sibling picked up.

Muffled voices were heard in the background of the phone call on Chanyeol’s end. “Uh, Chanyeol? Everything okay?”

 

Will you shut up?” He hissed at someone down the phone. “Hey, Sera, yeah everything’s fine-

 

Sera-ah, when will you get here?” She heard Baekhyun yell down the phone, and she giggled.

 

“About that, I’m going to head to Woolim with Myungsoo to meet the Infinite members, so I won’t be coming to SM but I’ll see you at home, Chanyeol,” she explained.

 

Ooo, getting their approval?” Baekhyun teased as more muffled voices were heard.

 

“No! Where’s Chanyeol?”

 

I’m here,” he answered, having snatched the phone back from Baekhyun.

 

“Is the phone on speaker?” She asked.

 

Yes…

 

“Can everyone hear me?”

 

Yes…

 

She rolled her eyes, and after a quick ‘see you at home’ and ‘love you’ to Chanyeol, she hung up first and turned to Myungsoo.

 

“Ready to go?” He inquired.

 

She nodded eagerly.

 

~~

 

They arrived at Woolim Entertainment only ten minutes later, and Sera was already feeling nervous. It was like getting some of approval in her mind; almost as if that if the Infinite members whom she hadn’t met didn’t like her, she wouldn’t be allowed to date Myungsoo.

 

Speak of the handsome devil, he got out of the car and walked around to her side, where he opened her door before she had chance too. Stepping out, she felt a reassuring hand slip into hers and a swift kiss on her cheek as she giggled.

 

“Ready?”

 

Her nod was a small one as he led her up some short steps to the front door and opened it, greeting the receptionist as they passed her to some stairs.

 

It didn’t take long to climb them, and soon enough they were stood in front of the door. “Hey, don’t be nervous, it’s only my bandmates. You’ll be fine,” Myungsoo encouraged, and her mind suddenly took her back to when she first met the Exo members, she was sixteen, and her nervousness was the same. Until of course her brother practically pulled her in and she was automatically greeted by Baekhyun, becoming great friends in the space of only ten minutes while she also spoke to the other members. Sehun hadn’t been there that day. He’d only arrived and met her the next day, which now she thought about it might have been the reason he wasn’t exactly pleasant the first time he’d met her. Maybe what he said in the other practice room was true.

 

Maybe he just didn’t know what to say.

 

Her mind was pulled out of thought when she heard the door opening and realised that Myungsoo had the door handle down and was swinging it open, revealing six guys in mostly sweatpants and t-shirts, dancing along to an unfamiliar song. Two of them she recognised: Hoya and Woohyun. But the rest, she had no idea.

 

Unfortunately one of them noticed her and went and stopped the music, causing the rest of them to look at him in concern for him to point at her. Why!

 

After the room was silent for a few seconds, she realised this was her cue to introduce herself. “H-Hi,” oh god why was she so nervous? “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Sera!” Woohyun greeted as he began making his way over to her, causing the rest of the males to immediately have realisation cross their features.

 

Unexpectedly, Woohyun pulled her in for a bear hug and almost crushed her, in a good way. This made her let go of Myungsoo’s hand and hug him back, even though she barely knew him.

 

She let go giggling as she was introduced to the rest of the members.

 

One with very dark purple hair so much so that it almost looked black, who seemed like more of a younger boy and probably the Maknae, introduced himself first. “Hi, I’m Sungjong,” he greeted, shaking her hand. A slight femininity to his voice as he spoke. “Nice to meet you,” she answered, smiling.

 

Another with reddish hair came up next, introducing himself as the leader and Kim Sunggyu, and as the one ‘who keeps this little brat from having his breakdowns’ referring to Myungsoo, to which Sera couldn’t help but burst out laughing to. He was just the same as when they were younger.

 

The next stepped up, a sort of mischievous grin on his face to suggest that he was the joker of the group. “Hi, I’m Sungyeol, the legendary prankster,” he bowed dramatically like an actor or a prince would.

 

A member called Dongwoo was next, his blue hair swept across his face, and a huge smile coming across his features: it was reassuring to say the least.

 

Hoya, who had dyed his hair purple since the last time they’d met, greeted her last, rather quiet compared the rest of the members, but she liked that about him.


 

After the introductions were over, Woohyun and L suggested they order food, what with the new guest and all the dancing they’d done that day, they deserved it, right?

 

Sera definitely agreed. Both her and Myungsoo could eat an entire restaurant between them if they wanted to. They just loved food, which now Sera thought about it, could’ve been the reason why she was a chubby child.

 

All eight of them decided on Chinese food, and Sunggyu rang up to order, seen as he’d be the one paying anyway, and after everything was sorted, they all sat on the sofas that were placed in a corner of the room.


 

“Well,even though I’ve never met you before, I’m glad you’re here; Myungsoo wouldn’t shut up about you, ever.” Sunggyu laughed.

 

“Really?” She questioned.

 

“I-I, uh,” Myungsoo laughed a little to ease the situation as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Yeah, he did. I was wondering how great you must be for him to talk about you as much as he did,” Sungyeol admitted. “I get it now,” he winked.

 

“Dude. My girlfriend, your friend,” Myungsoo threatened, though still smiling as he circled an arm around her protectively.

 

Those words stuck in her head. My girlfriend. It felt strange, like it wasn’t meant for her. But she guessed that calling him her best friend for so many years had that effect.

 

Are we friends now?” Sungyeol asked hopefully, turning to her.

 

“Of course we are,” she grinned at him, which he returned.

 

Myungsoo smiled at the girl interacting with his friends before leaning in and giving her a light peck on the cheek. Of course, it was the members’ natural reaction to make fake gag reflexes at this, but they still ‘thought it was completely adorable for little Myungie to be acting like a sweetheart for once’ as said exactly by Woohyun.


 

A few laughs and embarrassing (on Myungsoo’s part) stories later, a middle aged man entered the room to tell them that some Chinese food was waiting. Sunggyu was voted as most obligated to go (by the members, naturally) given he was the one with the wallet. Sera offered to join him, which everyone seemed to agree on, and the two left silently, leaving the other six members to chat amongst themselves, which mostly involved them interrogating Myungsoo.

 

“So, what’s your trick to making the cold guy act all cute and happy?” Sunggyu inquired.

 

“Hmm, I have no idea. We’ve always been like that, ever since we met. Why, doesn’t he act like that around you?”

 

“Occasionally he does. But he never does aegyo, or anything remotely cute most of the time,” Sunggyu shrugged.

 

“Oh, he never used to do aegyo, but neither did I, I suppose. I didn’t see the point in it until I was older.”

 

“Oh, really? Well, I guess that’s reasonable,” he replied.

 

Silence controlled the air for a few moments as they continued down the stairs.

 

Sunggyu was the first to speak after the silence.“Has, Myungsoo told you anything, anything remotely important?”

 

She thought for a moment. “No. I don’t think so, anyway. Why? Is there something he needs to tell me?”

 

“Oh, no no no. Nothing, I was just wondering.”

 

Sera was obviously suspicious of him, seen as he’d given her a random, seemingly out of the blue question with no reason for asking it. Was everyone trying to hide something from her?

 

They arrived by the front desk in no time, and Sera collected the food bag from the guy while Sunggyu paid him, before they said a quick thank you and headed back upstairs, barely any words being spoken between them. It wasn’t awkward though.


 

“That was quick,” Myungsoo observed, putting an arm around his girlfriend when she sat down and placed the food in the middle.


“We talked on the way down, I guess time passes quicker.”

 

Myungsoo shrugged and turned away from her, but she was still looking at him, trying to see if anything about him was off; something that she hadn’t noticed before Sunggyu said anything. There was nothing to suggest he had anything to hide. His stature and the way he spoke were both perfectly normal to her.

 

Maybe Sunggyu had genuinely only wondered, and was just a random thought that popped into his head.

 

They dug into the mouth watering food, being unable to keep their mouths off it any longer being the hungry idols they were.

 

Sera barely ate anything, she wasn’t that hungry, and besides, from the way they were acting, they seemed to need it more than her.

 

“Ja, Myungsoo-ah, you’re really going to eat like that in front of her?” Dongwoo asked, Myungsoo dropping the rib he was at the time devouring and looking at the older boy, then at the girl beside him.

 

She laughed. “I don’t mind. Go for it.”

 

He sent her a look as if to say ‘are you sure about that’ and she nodded briefly as a reply to him. Turning back down to the meat, he picked it up and began eating again, though she could tell he was toning down his speed of eating because she was watching.

 

“So, Sera, do you like dancing?” Sungyeol asked, finishing off his prawn cracker before he said it.

 

“Dancing?” She answered. He nodded. “Uh, yeah, I suppose.”

 

“Really? Are you any good? With your brother being an idol and all?”

 

“Chanyeol can’t dance,” she laughed. “But I like to do it.”

 

“Show us something!” Sungjong suddenly piped up.

 

“Like what?”

 

“I don’t know, anything. Pick a song, it’s your choice.”

 

“Uh, okay?”

 

She stood up and walked to the speaker, where a selection of songs were available and she took a few minutes to choose one.

 

Finally, she walked away from the sound system as music came on. The beginning of ‘I Got A Boy’ by SNSD played and she took the position of the middle member. She liked the song, and she’d practiced the dance a few times as well as asking the Girl’s Generation members themselves on any tips how to do the dance, which they’d helped immensely with. Yet again, being an idol’s sister had it’s advantages.

 

Her teeth instinctively bit her lip in nervousness as she began to dance, trying her best to not embarrass herself in front of the freaking idols in her presence.

 

When she finished, they all clapped with shocked faces, as she sat back on the floor with her head in her hands. “Well that was awkward,” she said frankly.

 

“That was really good, even Hoya was impressed,” Woohyun reassured. In the videos that she’d watched of Infinite since two days ago, she agreed that Hoya was the dancing machine, and his approval gave her a little more confidence.

 

“Really?” She turned to the purple haired member.

 

“It was amazing,” he nodded.

 

She smiled and turned to Myungsoo, who had a cute frown on his face. “I didn’t know you could dance.”

 

“Comes with not seeing me for a few years,” she said. Not bitterly, like the statement sounded, and she nudged him with her shoulder to assure him of this.

 

But she still saw a change in his eyes. He didn’t look hurt, he looked a little surprised, and maybe even guilty, she couldn’t be sure, but something definitely changed.

 

“Okay, if you two are done staring lovingly into each other’s eyes, should we show you out dance before we all head off, it’s getting late,” Woohyun asked.

 

“Sure,” she smiled, and the seven boys all stood up, with Sungjong moving to switch the speakers on before he took his place with the rest.

 

She recognised this song: ‘Before The Dawn’ from when she’d listened to it the day before. From watching the video, she knew the choreo was hard, but they made it look so easy.

 

All idols were concentrating on the song, even though it was just her there. Not one move they made was off, every move was in sync with all seven of them, and even though she’d seen Exo do this kind of synchronisation a million times, it was still amazing to watch.

 

Myungsoo was working really hard, harder than she’d ever seen him work at school or at anything in his life. Being an idol must’ve been important to him, he doesn’t do anything he doesn’t have to or want to, so to see him working as much as this, he must really care.

 

He caught her watching him and an instant smile appeared on his mouth as he danced, still perfectly.


 

The last move they all made signified no faults whatsoever to their dance, doing it perfectly like they had before. As they all cooled themselves off, she checked the time and realised she’d been there. School finished at four and it was nine already, five whole hours with Infinite and she was no where bored or annoyed or getting sick of them. But she knew they’d had a long practice day, and they were all ready to go home, and she knew that she’d see them again soon anyway.

 

She walked down the deserted stairs with them all. Everyone seemed to have gone home; even the receptionist from the front desk had gone. It really must be late.

 

“Do you stay this late every night?” She asked Hoya.

 

“If we have a comeback soon, then yeah, but other times, we go home a bit earlier or have days off,” he explained.

 

“Ah, okay,” she answered as they all stepped outside.

 

“I’ll take Sera home and meet you all at the dorm, see you later,” Myungsoo.

 

“It was really nice meeting you all,” she praised. “I hope I can come again some time.”

 

“Of course, you’re always welcome. If we’re actually there, that is,” Sunggyu answered, smiling.

 

“And thank you for the food as well!” She called as she made her way with Myungsoo to his car, while the other member’s filed into what she assumed was Woohyun’s car, seen as he was the one in the driver’s seat.


 

“Was that okay?” Myungsoo smiled, drawing tiny circles on her hand as he held it.

 

“It was really good, I loved it. You’re lucky to have groupmates like that,” she giggled.

 

“I know, I know,” he agreed, before his hand let go of hers and landed on the steering wheel. He revved up the engine and they were off, heading back to Sera’s house, and she quickly texted Chanyeol to say she’d be home soon.


 

It took around fifteen minutes to get from the company to her house, and after he parked up, she hesitantly said goodbye as she kissed his cheek lightly.

 

She was about to get out when he held her wrist and stopped her. “Sera, I need to tell you something.”

 

“Oh? What is it?”

 

“I-I…” He paused. “I just missed you,” he smiled.

 

“Aw, I missed you too,” she returned the smile before she exited the car and skipped up to her front door. With a final wave, she unlocked it and stepped inside the door shutting behind her.

 

Myungsoo was about to drive away, when he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. Taking it out, he realised Woohyun was calling him, and immediately answered, already knowing what he was going to ask.

Pressing the phone to his ear, the expected question was heard.

 

Have you told her yet?”

 

“I couldn’t, not yet.”

 

You’re going to have to do it soon. It’s getting close to the date.” Woohyun answered.

 

“I know, I know. I just need the right time.”

 

I understand. See you when you get here.”

 

“Bye.”

 

He hung up first and chucked the phone onto the seat beside him, banging the steering wheel in frustration.

 

“I don’t know if I can do this again,” he whispered.


One last look at the house being stolen by him, he drove away, contemplating his decision.

>.<