chapter 3

I, you, her.

Eunhye's POV

Jinyoung said to me that Nichkhun sunbae would move to Thailand soon. His father was sick so as a son he got to run his father's factory there. I was confused since he still needed to finish his education matters but I didn't know. I've told myself not to bother thinking about him anymore. 

I was so busy with a lot of thoughts when Jinyoung suddenly handed me a bar of chocolate. 

"I know you must be sad cause he will be no longer here. Chocolate is good for a person who is sad, you know, to calm your mood." He told me with that serious face of him. 

"You know you always act like you're smart" I . 

"Actually.........I'm" He replied, making me want to laugh at his cute behavior.

I looked at him who was sitting right beside me here in the rooftop. 

"Why do you always like to sit here? If someone asked you which place of this building you like the most, I'm sure you would answer the rooftop." He talked with some hand gestures and his eyes looked to the sky.

He is cute. 

I coughed. I coughed because I just called him cute.

"You okay?"

I smiled at him while coughing a bit. 

"I used to sit here when Nichkhun sunbae was practicing basketball. The basketball field can be clearly seen from here. That way I could encourage him silently from here."

Jinyoung's POV

I listened to every single word she said just now. I could see those teary eyes of her. I could just patted her shoulder. I saw her smiled bitterly to the sky.

"I used to sit here when Nichkhun sunbae was practicing basketball. The basketball field can be clearly seen from here. That way I could encourage him silently from here."

She sighed.

"So it's not enough seeing him with another girl that now he is going to go overseas. He is gonna be out of my sight for a while or forever I don't even know."

I saw her tears streamed down her pink cheek. 

"May I ask you something?"  

She just nodded. 

"Why do you love him? When did you start admiring him?" I asked. She turned her head. 

"I don't know. I just found myself admiring him since the first time I met him." She said in reply. I looked at her teary eyes and wiped the tears. 

"Stop looking for him. I can't stand seeing you like this."

She blinked her eyes for times.

"Jinyoung-ah" She called me. 

"Hmm" I replied. Eyes were still on hers. 

"I had a weird dream in my sleep when I fainted yesterday." 

"What was that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You were there in my dream and asked me to go through this world with you" She told.

I didn't know why but I felt nervousness had caught me. 

"That was....such, a.. weird dream." I said nervously. 

"I.. .told you." She said again.

"Umm..how did you reply that in your dream?" I asked her hesitantly.

"Ah..nah, I didn't say anything until I woke up."

I could feel her strange behavior when she answered that one question. 

"Ah..I see." I sighed.