chapter 13

I, you, her.

Eunhye's POV

"What does this hug mean? Tell me honestly." I asked him as I buried my face deeper in his hug.

"I, I do wanna make things clear around us." He said as he loosen his arm around my body, pushed me, and grabbed both of my shoulders.

I looked at his eyes deeply with my teary eyes and wet cheek.

"Tell me." I said with shaky voice.

"I met that girl, and I feel something explodes like confetti inside my heart everytime I see her. What do you think about that kind of thing, Eunhye-ah? What is that feeling?" He said with a light smile.

"Huh? You are really asking me this question?" I coughed.

"You're my bestfriend though." He answered. I closed my eyes for a while and sighed.

"Best..friend..?" I asked him, tears beginning to fall over again.

"Yeah I mean, I was the one who put another feeling in our friendship but.."

"I like you. I don't know if this feeling may grow farther." I cut his words bravely with my confession.

Tears falling like waterfall. His face looked startled at first but then he laughed hard but then he showed his poker face again just in a second.

"Yah, this isn't right. Why are you being like this, eoh?" He said as he grabbed my shoulders again and shook my body.

I couldn't see his eyes. I was somehow afraid.

"I don't know what to call this Jinyoung-ah. I'm afraid." My voice was completely shaky. He sighed heavily.

"You can't play around with me like this, really." He said as he grabbed his bag on the desk behind him and walked away, leaving the crying me alone at the classroom.

Jinyoung's POV

..I like you. I don't know if this feeling may grow farther..

..I don't know what to call this Jinyoung-ah. I'm afraid..

Those words kept repeating in my mind. She absolutely shouldn't have done this to me. 

"Here is your fruits~" I heard her voice all of sudden, making me coming back to my sense.

She placed a small plate of cut fruits on the table.

"Uh? Gomawo Bomi-shi." I said with a smile. She also smiled at me then enjoyed her milkshake. 

"I think I like you too. No, I like you more than you like me." I said with my eyes stuck on her, fingers running on her hair. She turned her head to me and showed me a poker face. 

"Did your talk with Eunhye go well?" She asked.

I was startled but I managed my face to be as normal as I could. 

"I knew you loved her. I knew you holding it back for yourself for the entire time. It must be hurt for you. and you know what, I feel like I could be your next. I mean.." I cut her words with a hug.

"Can we just be together, Bomi-shi? I'm begging you right now." I said as I buried my face on her shoulder.

There was quite long silence until suddenly Bomi pushed me from her hug and looked at me carefully. My eyes widened and my head tilted, waiting for her to speak. She bit her lower lip and sighed.

"I need to go to the restroom hehe." She said with a full-teeth smile.

"Neo! tsk, this girl really." I patted her head.

Bomi stood up and ran away to the restroom.

I leaned my back to the sofa and closed my eyes. I felt like my body was aching all over because of too much burden that I have.

"Bomi, Bomi, Yoon Bomi.." My lips were humming that name without I even realized. It made me feel breathing is harder than I thought.

I was trying to control my breath when suddenly there were lips kissed my lips. I opened my eyes immediately and found her face right in front of my face. I gulped. I was nervous of the closeness.

"What did you.." I said as I managed to sit properly as fast as I could.

"I'm sorry but that is my answer to your question just now." She cut my words then smiled.

She sat on the desk in front of the sofa, facing me. Bomi reached out her right palm on my cheek and caressed it. Her eyes seemed a bit watery.

"Can I believe it? Can I call you mine? Love grows this fast, doesn't it?" She said as tears suddenly fell and streamed down her pinky cheek.

I felt her sincerity was touching the deepest part of my heart. I reached my palm out on her cheek too, wiping her tears. I slowly leaned closer and she closed her eyes. 

"Uljima. I'm here. I'm yours." I said as I kissed her.