chapter 10

I, you, her.

Jinyoung's POV

I told Eunhye to go home by herself because I had some things to do with the photography club. Thank God she believed it.

In fact, I needed some time to meet Bomi.

I waited for her in my car and after 15 minutes of waiting I saw her walking towards her car. I go out from my car immediately and shouted her name.

"Bomi-shi!" I saw her looking around before finally turned her sight to me. I walked closer and she just looked at me.

"Give me..a time." I said with my voice was kind of shaky.

She kept silent.

"I..I don't understand since when I become a coward like this in front of  you." I said. 

"No. you're not a coward." She replied. 

"I mean. you know I'm.." 

"Jinyoung-shi, I have a question for you." She cut my words. 

"You know you can ask me everything." I said. 

"What is going around with us thesedays? I don't have any clue really. I'm confused." She told me.

I startled. My feeling was nervous like crazy. 

Trust me. I don't know either. Why am I like this?

"Do you want to come with me? I want to tell you something you want to know." She asked.

Should I go? No, ah no, yes. Maybe I should go. No, I shouldn't..

In the end I nodded nervously. 

Bomi's POV

Should I just tell him everything?

I looked at him carefully and finally made my decision.

"Do you want to come with me? I want to tell you something you want to know." I finally asked him bravely and he nodded in response. 

Eunhye's POV

Jinyoung, why did you tell a lie like this? Why didn't you just say that you wanted to meet her? 

I saw Jinyoung talked to that girl again. I coughed in disbelieve.

He told me that he had some errands with his club but then I saw him was standing face to face with that girl. 

Not so long Jinyoung got in his car and so did that girl. I saw his car followed hers. I just felt a weird feeling. 

Why am I like this whyyyyy? I covered my face with my palms. 

***

I waited for a bus in the bus stop near campus. My mind was still full with Jinyoung. 

What is he doing right now? Does he like that girl? It seems like that but..I thought he likes me, doesn't he? 

Jinyoung's POV

"Why are you taking me here? This is not your apartment, is it?" I asked Bomi. 

"You sit here. I need to change first." She answered as she encountered me to the sofa and walked toward the stairs. 

Aish that girl really. I took a sit and pouted. 

***

"I don't see anyone here but you. Are your parents working?" I asked her who was sitting beside me on the sofa.

She turned her head to me and we made an eye contact. There was a quite long silent until she finally answered my question.

"I'm all alone here. My mom is in USA and I don't have any relatives in Korea." She said with poker face. 

"How about your.." 

"My dad was died when he was swimming. Heart attack is more dangerous if it happens in the water." She cut my words.

My chin fell hearing her sentence just now. 

"Do my words just now answer your question Jinyoung-shi?" She asked me, her head titled. 

"Mwo?" My eyes got wider. 

"You said you're curious about what happened to me in the pool right?" She said as she folded her legs. I turned my head to her and looked at her. It was completely silent. She also turned her head to me all of sudden and waved her palm in front of my face, making me came back to my sense. 

"Ah, yes. You answered my question.."

"Eee..I'm, I'm sorry. I didn't mea.." 

"It's okay. Your curiosity is reasonable tho. I just remembered the scene when my father drown 6years ago. Since then I promised to myself that I would not swim anymore. That day was my first time entering the pool after my father died."

I nodded hearing her words. I saw her face and she was sad. I managed to sit closer to her and patted her shoulder. She smiled to me and turned her head to the front again. That smile was just the way too sweet that I couldn't breath easily. 

"Jinyoung-shi" She called my name but her sight still to the front. 

"Hmm" I answered her as I put my hand down. My eyes were both on her.

"I really feel that.....I like you" She said as she turned her eyes to me and suddenly my phone rang.