chapter 7

I, you, her.

Bomi's POV

"Bomi-shi are you okay?" A girl asked me with worried face when I was picking my books in the locker. I guessed she was a member of the swimming club. 

"Ah, you must be a member of swimming club right? I'm okay..hehe" I answered her with a light smile. 

"Take care Bomi-shi." She said again as she walked away. 

***

I made my way to the first class today. I was about to go in to the class when I saw Jinyoung was walking side by side with a sweet girl. Jinyoung's face seemed so happy.

I didn't know why but my eyebrows frowned. I saw jinyoung also looked at me, making an eye-contact. I turned my sight and walked in to the class immediately. 

Jinyoung's POV

I was walking with Eunhye when I saw her. She was standing in front of the door of the class. Her eyes staring at me but she denied my eyes and went in to the class immediately. 

What was that?

Bomi's POV

I met him again in the cafetaria. He was still with that girl. I was surprised that she was also my classmate. They seemed so bond together. My eyes couldn't stop staring at them who were enjoying their lunch in the table near the window. They laughed together.

A strange feeling exploded inside my heart. I pouted, losing my appetite.

Jinyoung's POV

I was very glad that my Eunhye was back. Although I knew her smile seemed fake but at least she tried to get rid of her feelings.

"Hey how about having spicy rice cake for lunch? I miss it so much." She said with smile in her face. She was still my beautiful Eunhye. 

"Ne arrasseo~~" I whispered right in her ears, making her giggled as her hand bumped my shoulder. I laughed. 

Eunhye asked to have our meal in the table near the window. She loved to sit there. I just nodded at everything she asked me. We enjoyed our meal together happily. 

"Hmm..this rice cake still tastes the same." She said while was full with rice cakes. 

"Eat first then talk Eunhye-shi." I threw an irritating look at her. she pouted.

"Ne Jinyoung-shi." She said as she bowed a bit. We laughed. 

***

I met bomi in the class, again. She threw a glare at me and I didn't know why. I sat in the chair right behind her back.

Bomi-shi, are you a bipolar?

Until the class ended she didn't talk to me even once. Honestly I really wanted to ask what did happen to her in the pool 3days ago but she seemed like she was mad at me. I thought I didn't do anything innappropriate to her but she behaved like that toward me.

What feeling is this? Why do I care about her? Why should I care if she was mad at me or..arghhh.

I ruffled my hair in frustation. 

"You look more handsome with a messy hair like that." There was Eunhye's voice all of sudden. She was standing not so far away in front of me who was sitting in the rooftop. 

"What happened? You know you can tell me everything." She sat beside me and patted my shoulder. I sighed. 

"It's nothing. You've done with your academic adviser? Do you have another class?" I tried to talk about other things.

"Ah..if it is like this..I'm thinking about which lucky girl who has won my Jinyoung's heart...hahaha." She laughed at me.

"My, Jinyoung?" I asked her nervously.

"Huum. My Jinyoung. She should be very good to be with my Jinyoung." She said confidently. I smiled at her words. 

"So you want me to be with someone else?" I thought as my eyes still on the laughing eunhye. 

"Hmm?" She tilted her head.