chapter 12

I, you, her.

Eunhye's POV

I was making myself as busy as I could with the lecture so I wouldn't bother to see him with her when suddenly there was a small plane origami landed safely on my desk.

I knew exactly who did that; Jinyoung. We played this kind of childish thing everytime in the past. I took a look at him and, right, he was looking at me with curious eyes, waiting for me to read the message hidden inside the origami. 

"Let's have a talk after the lecture end." 

Tsk. Are you gonna introduce your girlfriend to me? What the hell is happening to me, Goodddddd. I just can resist this kind of feeling 

I looked at him and nodded. 

The lecture ended and I began to put everything back inside my bag when suddenly Jinyoung stood right beside my desk. His head tilted and our eyes met. I saw no warm like it used to when he looked at me. 

Is it really the end, Jinyoung-ah?

"Let's go. I think library would be a comfortable place to have a talk." He said with poker face.

She was also standing not so far behind him. She was looking at me, waiting for my response perhaps. 

"It's okay you can just have a talk here, let me just go out first." She said with an awkward smile. 

"Hmm, is it okay?" Jinyoung said as he rubbed her shoulder.

What a nightmare that is happening right in front of my eyes. 

"Ofcourse. I'm going." She said as she walked away. 

"Tell me where you'll be waiting!" Jinyoung shouted as his hand waved at her. 

"You must be falling in so deep love right now." I said as soon as he turned his sight to me. 

"Naega?" He asked me with his pointing finger pointed to his face.

I coughed awkwardly. His face turned to be calm immediately.

"Eunhye-ah..you know. We've been friends since long time ago. We have been going through so many things together and ya, I admit it, I was falling in love with you. It was hard for me to deny that feeling at that time. I never knew when it started, I just loved you. But, things are different and it shapes me to be a new Park Jinyoung. I was a weak Park Jinyoung when you started talking about Nichkhun hyung. I was a coward boy when my feeling was nearly to explode but I couldn't tell you and just kept it inside my heart. I was a liar everytime I told myself that everything was alright, being your only friend would be always fine. And now.."

Those words making my eyes to be watery that he started to hold my face with both his palms. 

"Uljima, Eunhye-ah. I haven't even completed my part." He said with so soft voice that he nearly sounded like whispering.

I gulped, holding my tears.

"Now, I'm a different Jinyoung. One thing you should know, I will never leave you. I mean, now I ain't a liar that feel okay with just being your friend. I'm.."

He sighed. 

"I finally found myself that was lost for a long time, following, admiring, loving you without you knowing about that hard time I faced alone." 

I started crying but his hands always wiped my tears. I held one of his palms. 

"Hey, I never blamed you for that because it was my fault who couldn't reveal anything, hmm? Don't be like this Eunhye-ah..." He pulled me into his warm hug like he always did when I was crying. He hugged me so tight that I felt more afraid of losing him after this talk ended. I cried harder and he started to rubbed my back, comforting me like he always did.

I hugged him back without hesitating about anything. This kind of feeling, afraid of losing someone, I never felt a stronger one than this, even when I knew Nichkhun sunbae was with that girl and was leaving for Thailand. 

Bomi's POV

I heard them all. He loved her. He never revealed those feelings toward her. It must be hard for him.

I frowned. 

Why should I be standing here and listening to this kind of talk, Jinyoung-ah?"

I decided to leave the class door. 

I waited for Jinyoung at the canteen. my watch showed me that it was 12.36 p.m. already but Jinyoung still having his duty with Eunhye.

There were 3 glasses of cappuchino on the table. I felt my stomach was like a stomach of a whale that contained only of water. I was about to lay my head on the table when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hmm..yeoboseyo?" I said like there was no power left.

"Hey...where are you?" 

My mind immediately commanded me to wake up. I looked at the phone screen, checking who was calling although I knew exactly whose voice was that.

I couldn't help but smile widely. 

"I'm in the can.." 

"Ah, you're there. Wait a second." He cut my words.

"Uh?" I was looking around to seek where was he when suddenly a warm and big palm placed on my head. It felt similar to the former one. 

"I'm sorry for making you waiting like this, Bomi-shi~~" 

I turned my head immediately to the source of voice and I found him smiling with that killing smile again, OMG

I could just give him another smile because I was speechless.

"How was it? Did you make everything clear?" I asked him on the way to my apartment.