chapter 6

I, you, her.

Jinyoung's POV

I was ready in my position with my camera in my hands. I stood right in the left side of the pool, watching her. I could feel that she was nervous. I saw her doubtful pace. 

She was so cheerful just now but now she looks like a coward in her swimsuit. Tsk.

I smirked with my eyes still watching her. I saw the leader of the swimming club patted her shoulder for times. I also saw her finally making her steps closer to the pool. But still, I knew something was wrong. I could see her legs shaking but she tried to hide it. I grabbed my camera and tried to capture the moment when she was in her position, ready to jump into the water. I also captured the moment right when her body splashed the water. I smiled without realizing why I smiled. My eyes just stuck on the swimming Bomi.

I saw she was doing well until I felt her moves getting weaker and she was slowly drown. Everyone started to be panic. Some of the swimming club members jumped into the water and tried to save Bomi. I gasped. 

What happened to you, bomi-shi?

Eunhye's POV

"Hi, Eunhye-shi. Or should I just call you my lovely hobae? Keke. I'm sorry because I had to leave without saying goodbye. Everything was so sudden that I had to rush to Thailand.

Emm, I want to say thankyou to you. Because of you I know a girl named Hana. I fell in love with her from the first time I met her when I was with you. Remember those books of her falling right in my legs because you didn't watch your way in the cafetaria? That time my hands touched hers when I was helping her picking her books up. I was so happy and that was because of you my hobae^^

Ah, I also want to say sorry because I didn't tell you right away that Hana and I have been together until we reached our 2 years anniversary. Thank you Eunhye-shi. Thank you very much. I don't know how long everything here will be so you should keep Hana for me! And you should be happy without me my lovely hobae!!! kekeke^^."

Yeah, why didn't I realized that I was the one who made them together. I shouldn't have introduced him to her. I shouldn't. Now everything had done and I couldn't do anything. I just locked myself inside my room, reading Nichkhun sunbae's letter so many times, regretting all the things that hurt me now. I couldn't stop crying.  I needed someone to help me with this and I knew exactly who that was. I reached my phone  and dialed his number, Jinyoung's number. 

Jinyoung's POV

I was on my way to the parking lot when suddenly my phone rang. A name that made me gasped appeared in its screen. I answered it immediately but I managed my voice to be as normal as I could.

"Yeoboseyo?" She just replied me with sobs. 

"Again?" I sighed heavily and still,she didn't say anything in reply. 

"Can you make a visit?" She finally opened after a quite long silent. 

"Okay I'm going." I said.

I arrived there and her mom told me to go straight to her room. I knocked the door and not so long she opened the door. She was completely a mess. Her room was full with tissues everywhere. She let me in and closed the door. I couldn't help but hugged her tightly. 

"Why are you like this?" I asked her softly, my voice sounded like shaking. I couldn't see my love like this. I tried to hold my tears. I remembered that as a guy I couldn't cry. 

"That letter.." She said with sobs as her pointing finger pointed at a letter laying on her bed. 

"I don't want to read it because it isn't for me." I said as I pulled her. I looked her deep in her eyes. 

"Can you just let him go? Doesn't love mean to let go?" I asked her. She only looked at me with those teary eyes.

Eunhye's POV

I finally made my decision. I should let him go. Jinyoung said that love meant let him go for his happiness. He was happy with Hana unnie so I should just support them. My world couldn't be stopped just because of Nichkhun sunbae being together with someone else. I have to search for my own happiness.

Although I knew it was hard, I should try with my best to get rid of him. I should get rid of him.