chapter 1

I, you, her.

Eunhye's POV

I walked that night with tears. I knew he followed me behind but I didn't bother to turn my face around to see him even once. I knew he was kinda worried to see me like that but he was silent. I couldn't hold it anymore. I couldn't let Jinyoung following me all the way either. I stopped my pace and wiped my tears. I let out a silent sigh before I turned around and he was startled.

"You feel better now?" he asked.

"Not really." I answered.

"Is there anything that I can do for you to make you feel better?" he asked again.

"No. Let me go home." I gave him a poker face.

He didn't say anything in reply but I saw his worried face became deeper in the corner of my eyes.

Jinyoung's POV

"No. Let me go home."

Those were the last words I heard from her. I didn't say anything in reply so that she felt like I wouldn't keep following her although I was sure that those worried feelings of mine toward her were so obvious. Ofcourse I never let her going home all alone by herself that night. I kept following her from farther distance behind her back until she got home safely.

I waited for a night bus in the nearest bus stop from Eunhye's house because I didn't ride my car today. I was alone there and the road wasn't crowded so I closed my eyes for a while, enjoying the silence. My mind throwing back all the scenes when Nichkhun hyung introduced his-2-years-already girlfriend. I clearly remembered Eunhye's face turned blank immediately.

"That unnie is beautiful. She is also a clever one since she is majoring in medical." Eunhye's said when we sat in our favorite bench in the park near campus.

"Is that so? For me she is just an ordinary girl, and for your information, not all medical students are clever. Sometimes their parents just don't know how to spend their money." I laughed.

"I ain't attractive at all, am I? What do those kindness and sweetness from Nichkhun sunbae mean? So I was just dreaming all this time."

Eunhye looked at me with bitter smirk.

Since tonight I knew exactly what happened. She liked him, She liked Nichkhun hyung, and I loved her. I just loved her so much.

***

"Tomorrow will be a tough day for us. I hope what we've prepared together for the quiz, you remember it. Don't sleep late^^."

Eunhye's POV

That was Jinyoung's message. I totally forgot that there would be a quiz. My mind was just filled with those happy faces of Nichkhun sunbae and his-2-years-already girlfriend. Wait, 2-years-already meant that I was the only one thinking that Nichkhun sunbae was fallen in love with me. I laughed bitterly to my my reflection in the mirror. Fool. I was a fool.

Jinyoung's POV

I saw her in her chair. I sighed in relieve to see her cause I was worried if she didn't want to go to campus after last night meeting.

"Hi.." I greeted her with an awkward smile.

"Hi." She stopped but she looked like she was gonna continue her sentence damn soon. 

"Jinyoung..umm..sorry. I was totally mess last night. Did I say something that hurt you?" I looked at her eyes deeply.

I love you.. 

I said in my mind.

I was so busy looking at her when she waved her left palm in front of my face.

"O, oh, sorry!" I said to her.

"You were looking at me with those naughty eyes, what were you thinking? Something inappropriate I guess." She said with a deep soft voice.

"I wasn't." I replied.

"Ah really? Oh the lecturer has come." I immediately turned my sight to the door class and sigh.

"The war is about to start." I heard her giggle towards my words.

Eunhye's POV

Here I was, the library. I said to Jinyoung that I would wait for him here. He told me he had some errands with his photography club. I thought about the library first cause I also needed to borrow some books for a literature task.

I was picking my books when I heard a girl giggling. I was startled since I thought that I was the only one who was searching for books in the second self here. I stopped everything I was doing and slowly turned my head around to see who was it. I just couldn't breath when I saw what happened in front of my eyes. I felt my eyes couldn't blink until tears streamed down my cheek. I didn't know why but my legs stepped aback slowly. "Nichkhun sunbae..."